April 26, 2024, 03:14:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 215478 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 12, 2008, 08:26:33 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 02:42:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 01:18:03 AM »

Somewhere by Within Temptation
"Lost in the darkness
Hoping for a sign
Instead there's only silence
Can't you hear my screams?

Never stop hoping
Need to know where you are
But one thing's for sure
You're always in my heart

I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying
Until my dying day
I just need to know
Whatever has happened
The truth will free my soul

Lost in the darkness
Tried to find your way home
I want to embrace you
And never let you go

Almost hope you're in heaven
So no one can hurt your soul
Living in agony
Cause I just do not know
Where you are

Wherever you are
I won't stop searching
Whatever it takes me to know"

JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 01:37:49 AM »

Hi Oldfart - good to see you!

I'm off to play a couple games, will check back here in a little bit 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 02:00:49 AM »

Dave Holloway's Book Page 64

I had planned to someday tell Natalee's children about her growing up years, as she would sit nearby giggling and correcting me and telling it her own way.  I would be showing them pictures of their mother from when she was their age.  I never imagined that I would be describing to the world what my missing daughter was like, the pride that we felt sharing her accomplishments, the joy she brought to us, and the terrible pain we are in now.  It isn't easy not knowing how the story will end.  So I continue to take my little trips back in time to be with Natalee again and to remember how happy we once were.  Although I had always cherished our memories, it is only now that I realize how very important they really are to me.  Each moment with Natalee, each smile, each hug, each "I love you, Daddy" has been a blessing, and they help to sustain me during this agonizing journey.  I can close my eyes and still hold on to my little girl, if only for a fleeting instant.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 02:06:01 AM »

TM You Made Me Cry! Aruba Sucks Donkey D___KS! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 02:08:19 AM »

Hello TM, 

That was a good find from Dave's book back in the other thread..I had forgotten about that!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 02:19:02 AM »

now there also another dutch cabinet crisis coming up.

PM is been called for emergence debate about the iraq war.
this is because of a report by the american center for public integrity noting 935 lies in the build up to the war.
parliament wants to know if he knew and if he did why he sent troops to iraq anyway.

http://www.nieuws.nl/498575

if you want my take on this:

balkenende is behaving wierd since the broadcast of the car-tapes.
it might be he prefers to wreck his cabinet on aruba than on iraq.

it is also possible but unlike imo that he uses this to abort his awkward antilles/aruba trip.

his legacy is totally screwed anyway.

we have to wait and see.

here some holiday snaps of him vacationing on saba on monday:

what will happen next. i don't know.

i have been thinking about dozens of scenario's
maybe aruba will declare the longawaited independece and ban joran from aruba legally.
this way the ditch won't be uncovered. but aruba will sink in the mud without the support from dutch tax-money.

mmm... i wish i could listen in on the hotline aruba-the hague-blackberry balkenende.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 03:03:23 AM »

Somewhere by Within Temptation
"Lost in the darkness
Hoping for a sign
Instead there's only silence
Can't you hear my screams?

Never stop hoping
Need to know where you are
But one thing's for sure
You're always in my heart

I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying
Until my dying day
I just need to know
Whatever has happened
The truth will free my soul

Lost in the darkness
Tried to find your way home
I want to embrace you
And never let you go

Almost hope you're in heaven
So no one can hurt your soul
Living in agony
Cause I just do not know
Where you are

Wherever you are
I won't stop searching
Whatever it takes me to know"

JMO

How sweet, Old Fart.  Good to see you here.  Long time without you posting.  What's up with that?  Have you taken to your sick bed or just more TV viewing?  Hoping all is well with you.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 03:17:21 AM »

now there also another dutch cabinet crisis coming up.

PM is been called for emergence debate about the iraq war.
this is because of a report by the american center for public integrity noting 935 lies in the build up to the war.
parliament wants to know if he knew and if he did why he sent troops to iraq anyway.

http://www.nieuws.nl/498575

if you want my take on this:

balkenende is behaving wierd since the broadcast of the car-tapes.
it might be he prefers to wreck his cabinet on aruba than on iraq.

it is also possible but unlike imo that he uses this to abort his awkward antilles/aruba trip.

his legacy is totally screwed anyway.

we have to wait and see.

here some holiday snaps of him vacationing on saba on monday:

what will happen next. i don't know.

i have been thinking about dozens of scenario's
maybe aruba will declare the longawaited independece and ban joran from aruba legally.
this way the ditch won't be uncovered. but aruba will sink in the mud without the support from dutch tax-money.

mmm... i wish i could listen in on the hotline aruba-the hague-blackberry balkenende.

That American Center for Public Integrity is a commie organization funded by George Soros, whose worth is so great that it can hardly be measured and he hates Americans who make more than minimum wage.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 07:26:08 AM »

Hello everyone,
   Finally I have been accepted to post.Thankyou Klaas!

Gee whiz! I don't know as I have anything to add except for more mystery but I do have an observation I'd like to point out.I've watched that Aru-Bay video#24 several times and find it to be extremly disturbing as though I'm watching a *black mailers* dream.I noticed that when the one person gets out of the car and is filming the pond and bag in the basin,the interview with the security gaurd is still playing loud and clear on the radio on the film.How is this done?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 07:58:23 AM »

Hello everyone,
   Finally I have been accepted to post.Thankyou Klaas!

Gee whiz! I don't know as I have anything to add except for more mystery but I do have an observation I'd like to point out.I've watched that Aru-Bay video#24 several times and find it to be extremly disturbing as though I'm watching a *black mailers* dream.I noticed that when the one person gets out of the car and is filming the pond and bag in the basin,the interview with the security gaurd is still playing loud and clear on the radio on the film.How is this done?

Good Morning Tot and Welcome...glad you finally made it in...

I have only watched the videos once a long time ago, and only have a vague recollection of the explaination so will leave your question for someone more familiar with the vids.....sorry!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 08:14:56 AM »

Thankyou for the welcome Mum,(waves real big),
   I realize I should have posted a link to the video so thought I'd come back in and do so. :2doh:I found it here...

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/chicago.html

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 08:29:59 AM »

I just got caught up and wanted to remind everyone that Theodore Vadir van Loon has a yellow vehicle. e have discussed this character many times. Beth even spoke about him in her book. I doubt there are a ton of yellow vehicles on Aruba...this one in some people's minds could resemble a 'station wagon' imo. I believe this dude also has a boat. Perhaps we should discuss this a bit more today.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 08:31:34 AM »

Seeing the discussion went to the other side of the island yesterday, I would like to add these. When JQK said that Natalee’s body was not recoverable at this time the Natural Bridge was the first place I thought of. IIRC, the chapel is where Beth had a strong feeling come over her. References from SunFreak work in the Important Case Documents…Thanks again SunFreak….

The Natural Bridge – is located on the north east coast. It’s called the Natural Bridge because it rises 25 feet above the sea and spans a hundred feet of rock-strewn waters carved out of solid coral by centuries of relentless pounding by the  Atlantic surf.  Collapsed 9-2-05

Satish…from 6/30 PV
On your question if we, Deepak, Joran and I in the mondi/nature (?) have driven round and with Joran, I answer you no. We will walk around each Sunday to the beach of the Holiday Inn Hotel but we never swim. Joran, Deepak and I can swim well.

On your question if I have ever been to the "Natural Bridge", I will answer yes. I have been on the North side of Aruba but I have never swum there.

Alto Vista Chapel - The picturesque Chapel of Alto Vista, the first chapel of Aruba. The bright yellow chapel is reached by a winding road lined with white crosses marking the stations of the cross. The chapel was built by the Indians and Spanish and is often referred to as the Pilgrim’s Church.  This is where Beth crawled on her knees before each cross praying for Natalee.

One of the Mountain Brook students that stayed to help look for Natalee said that one day the Alto Vista chapel area was being searched as it was rumored on the island that Natalee was there. I posted this in the Shango thread and if I come across it, I will repost.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 08:37:26 AM »

Good Morning Nut...I have a window open on van Loon....Theodore or whatever...Beth had a strong feeling about him...and he told her the Coast guard had searched his boat.

We did discuss him over in the Shango thread a little while back when we were looking for a yellow vehicle.

Reportedly has a blonde wife...my google search didn't find much as I recall.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 08:38:28 AM »

Vandir van Loon has a big boat that was moored outside the Soul Beach Festival and had a big "PARTAY! " Also Vandir has no apparent source of income so rumor has it that he deals.
http://scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=21

was this rumour or fact?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 08:41:41 AM »

Good Morning Nut...I have a window open on van Loon....Theodore or whatever...Beth had a strong feeling about him...and he told her the Coast guard had searched his boat.

We did discuss him over in the Shango thread a little while back when we were looking for a yellow vehicle.

Reportedly has a blonde wife...my google search didn't find much as I recall.

Morning Mum....yes, I remember the most recent being around the end of Jan. in S&S. I do not post a lot there, but I do lurk Wink I lurk everywhere Wink lol. Perhaps that is why I can't remember things sometimes, because I am everywhere Wink lol.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 08:44:22 AM »

Nut....we have a pic of him pulling that boat with I believe a blue barrel in it. Not sure if it's in the Docs thread or the Shango thread...need to add ... I still haven't learnt how to post pics....note to self....old dog needs to learn a new trick!
Mr. G
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 08:44:44 AM »

::MonkeyWink::Hello everyone, I want to say I have been in the forums for a long time , well, since the beginning of this and have not been fortunate to be here as much as I have wanted to be. My work keeps me from being here on a normal day off kind of thing, so I get here when I can. I came in here a long time ago as Dan, and posted a few times and here lately, i used the name of Daniel, well as I did that I joined scared monkeys and I will be coming in as Mr. G......... I was approved just today, thanks SM for accepting me.  I guess now I am a    ,lol... I really appreciate to be able to voice my opinion and let it be heard and I like the way you handle things . I have not been involved much in anything other than Natalee Holloway, it has been hit and miss for me with my work, so if I say something already known, please forgive me, I have my own opinions and want them to be known like we all do. I want everyone here to know, I am for Natalee and for her to receive justice, what has happened is soooooooo wrong. I am a Natalee supporter all the way. I do support the boycot, and will do so and will do what ever is needed that I can do to bring this to a truthful and final closer. I am not perfect by no means, I do belive in gods will, and time, but for what was taken from us with Natalee is overwhelming to many, and the time it has taken to get where we are. I believe one way or another Natalee will have Justice.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 08:51:42 AM »

Nut....we have a pic of him pulling that boat with I believe a blue barrel in it. Not sure if it's in the Docs thread or the Shango thread...need to add ... I still haven't learnt how to post pics....note to self....old dog needs to learn a new trick!

I remember it...I can't look 4 it right now, but soon.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.