May 29, 2024, 09:35:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217980 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: February 13, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »

Another site is confirming that the white tube, pointed to, by the blue arrow, is used for cocaine.   

does anyone have the video? so I don't have to dig all around looking for it? if so, I'll screen capture the entire sequence. And we could know for sure . . .

Hi Buckeye.

caesu posted link very clear video links, this am (early).
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2008, 02:33:40 PM »

ShinkinMonk

Joran could have any disorder.  I'm not very objective.  I vote sociopath.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2008, 02:34:15 PM »

Here is a coke vial. I searched for it using the words - cocaine popper, cocaine grinder, and cocaine sniffer. I have heard it called those terms before and it did not come up with those search terms. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2008, 02:34:29 PM »

Yesterday, someone asked me to give my assessment of Urine as that I am a psychotherapist.  I can't really do that since I've never examined him.  I can only comment on some of the things I've read.  I know that he promotes himself as a player, a ladies man (so to speak).  He seems to be narcisstic - feeling priveleged, feeling that only "special" people are worthy of his company and others are beneath him.  He also seems to have a disregard for social mores - at 17/18 finds it fine to gamble, smoke pot, drink, have promiscusous sex, taking part in the whole drug culture, calling himself "pimp" (indicating control over women and sex upon command).  I would bet his "confession" was not a confession, really.  Offenders who "confess" will often conceal critical pieces of evidence or truth so as to clear them (if those statements ever come out).  Urine appears to manipulate everyone around him.  He seems to feel very powerful and untouchable (classic narcissist).   I wonder if there is any evidence of conduct disorder in his youth.  I'd like to see his school records to know if he was opposional-defiant.  Do you think that information would be public record?  Did he go to private school all his life?  If not, I don't know what the laws are, but perhaps his education records might reveal something.  Is there anyone from his past that has spoken to his temperment, personality, moods??  Not recent, but from elementary or middle school?  That might give some indications.

Just some side thoughts.
Shrinking Monk

My memory is crappy, but IIRC, It is said Joran has killed his dog, fought (or hit on) his younger siblings - the reason he has his own apt. at 17, thrown someone off a bridge, thrown someone thru a window, has been banned from bars for causing trouble/fighting, stolen from his parents, bullied at school.. His parents sent him to therapy for stealing from them...

A delicious sporter - HA!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »

Cocaine?

Or lighter?

Cocaine paraphernalia

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: February 13, 2008, 02:37:20 PM »

just a little thought on video 24  if you look at the bottom right part of the bag and pause it you will see a small shark trying to breath.  my thought Natalee was feed to the sharks no body no case and showing this video with the bag and the shark  was just a way to say she will never be found

Holy shit! Has this alway been known? I never noticed before. I don't think the shark was put in their to tip someone off.

Think about it. Why would you put live bait into a bag??  The only possible reason would be to attract other, larger predators.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: February 13, 2008, 02:38:21 PM »

Photo looks like a white cigarette/joint lighter to me.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: February 13, 2008, 02:40:44 PM »

just a little thought on video 24  if you look at the bottom right part of the bag and pause it you will see a small shark trying to breath.  my thought Natalee was feed to the sharks no body no case and showing this video with the bag and the shark  was just a way to say she will never be found

Holy shit! Has this alway been known? I never noticed before. I don't think the shark was put in their to tip someone off.

Think about it. Why would you put live bait into a bag??  The only possible reason would be to attract other, larger predators.

Are these the arubay video's we are talking about?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #188 on: February 13, 2008, 02:42:11 PM »

ShinkinMonk

Joran could have any disorder.  I'm not very objective.  I vote sociopath.

Yeps...Sociopath...Narcissist...Patholocial Lier...all rolled into one delicious sporter...a legend in his own mind.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 13, 2008, 02:45:18 PM »

There is NO doubt that there is a small shark in that bag, you can see it opening its mouth!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5761570736613527036

2:48 into the clip
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: February 13, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »

just a little thought on video 24  if you look at the bottom right part of the bag and pause it you will see a small shark trying to breath. my thought Natalee was feed to the sharks no body no case and showing this video with the bag and the shark  was just a way to say she will never be found

will someone post that please...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: February 13, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »

hi all,
i am still behind on reading, so sorry if this has been posted already
i saw a dutch newspaper, de volkskrant,  today. headline:
dutch prime minister says to st.maarten: you have got to clean up your act, there is far too much corruption and crime on the island. if you dont get the crime rates and corruption down, there will be no independance (onafhankelijkheid) for you.

first good thing balkenende did in yearsssssssssssssss.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: February 13, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »

BB that was what I immediately thought it was too

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 13, 2008, 02:50:35 PM »

I think so also..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2008, 02:51:02 PM »

This is the original Refugee site archive. I have no idea if this is the same Glenda from RWV. I seldom recognize posters from their post if the name changes. Klaas is good at that.

I also was unable to verify for sure when Refugees started. They have so much in their archives. In fact it is still being used.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/forum-26.html

They started out as CTV Refugees, I'll find the date for it in a minute but I know it wasn't in June 2005.  It was closer to August or September 2005.

Klaas...can't be absolutly sure, but I think it was Sept...I was on CTV at the time...it started to get nasty with some of the pro-Urine posters...iirc.

I continue to post over on CTV.There are some posters who continue to bash Natalee,as well as her family.I work on letting them know that all evidence leads to Joran and his cronies.Not 1 person,and i don't say that lightly,has ever had one iota of evidence that leads to anyone other then Joran and his Cronies.Once they have no argument left that's when the bashing begins.Then they move on to the personal attacks.It's the same M.O. everytime.It's probably AHATA,as well as Taco's people tryin to spin but it just isn't working with 99.9% of the people in the world.If your ever over there.The real name is Christopher.God will do his work in his own time.Aruba,as well as anyone else supportin him or the VDS family have no control over the Lord.God bless Natalee and her family.We'll never,ever give up until Justice is served...

Keepthefaith

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2008, 02:52:45 PM »

I think so also..

Thin white lighter below. It does look similar to what Joran is holding.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »

There is NO doubt that there is a small shark in that bag, you can see it opening its mouth!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5761570736613527036

2:48 into the clip

thanks..unfortunately for me...i don't see a shark...it just too grainy for me to make anything out

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2008, 02:57:11 PM »

This is the original Refugee site archive. I have no idea if this is the same Glenda from RWV. I seldom recognize posters from their post if the name changes. Klaas is good at that.

I also was unable to verify for sure when Refugees started. They have so much in their archives. In fact it is still being used.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/forum-26.html

They started out as CTV Refugees, I'll find the date for it in a minute but I know it wasn't in June 2005.  It was closer to August or September 2005.

Klaas...can't be absolutly sure, but I think it was Sept...I was on CTV at the time...it started to get nasty with some of the pro-Urine posters...iirc.

I continue to post over on CTV.There are some posters who continue to bash Natalee,as well as her family.I work on letting them know that all evidence leads to Joran and his cronies.Not 1 person,and i don't say that lightly,has ever had one iota of evidence that leads to anyone other then Joran and his Cronies.Once they have no argument left that's when the bashing begins.Then they move on to the personal attacks.It's the same M.O. everytime.It's probably AHATA,as well as Taco's people tryin to spin but it just isn't working with 99.9% of the people in the world.If your ever over there.The real name is Christopher.God will do his work in his own time.Aruba,as well as anyone else supportin him or the VDS family have no control over the Lord.God bless Natalee and her family.We'll never,ever give up until Justice is served...

Keepthefaith
Keepthefaith

Bless your heart for trying...but I have learned that when people are that ugly and nasty they only see ugliness and nastiness...no changing them

Rest in Peace Caylee

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2008, 02:57:13 PM »

I think so also..

Thin white lighter below. It does look similar to what Joran is holding.

This is the pic I was comparing to.

I Stand With The Girl
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2008, 02:58:40 PM »

guys did you ever look up Rudy Croes' past?
this guy has the suspicion of being corrupt beyond believe.

http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire
http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba

just too much information.
our current dutch justice minister Hirsch Ballin had to resign as justice minister around that time.
Rudy Croes had also been justice minister around that time.

both of them got their jobs back and are taking hits at eachother in press releases.

why our media isn't reporting on this is i think because if the cabinet has to call elections the PVV is going to win big time. PVV never comes on talks show like Pauw/Witteman and others.

Caesu, I sure wish I could read Dutch.

Is it possible for you to give us a partial translation of the main points? Thanks .

Sam

it is way too much information...
basically about Rudy Croes it said: he wasn't questioned for his likely involvement in the IRT-affair because "he might be become justice minister in the future again...". and as we know, he did.
Hirsch Ballin resigned as justice minister because of the IRT-affair.
he also became justice minister again.

here is more about the IRT-affair:
http://www.nisnews.nl/dossiers/royal_house/280594_141.htm
in short it was a under-cover sting operation in drugs smuggling gone wrong.
because some in the justice department got rich of it and wanted to let the operation go on and on without making arrests because they liked the money.

Van Traa was heading the enquiry in parliament.
he died under suspicious circumstances on a highway a few years later.

http://www.geocities.com/aaactions/release18.htm < here he takes it even further to the Fortuyn-murder

maybe this current cover-up goes back all the way to that.
the above link connects so many things together - but i doubt all of that it is true.
but it does show to me that there are "higher powers" who really don't want this cover-up to stop.

because i find it fishy that both Croes and Ballin are justice ministers.
and if your read the statements they made last week and before that very closely, they are basically making eachother look stupid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.