May 29, 2024, 08:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217976 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2008, 03:43:18 PM »

Here is that portion of Chicago video 24 (aru-bay smallmovie17) where some see a shark.  Personally, I don't see a shark I simply see the light weight plastic moving in the breeze.  The area to look at is the bottom right of the bag:

I still don't see a shark. 1.28 into the clip i see some movement in the water(possibly a fish) at the lower left of the screen and wonder what is it that the photographer is possibly trying to show us....but no shark. Not sure the bag is moving in breeze as the bag is likely wet from water spilling on it over the drainage divider, but it could be.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »

Teacat….Sorry I took so long to respond…LOL trying to post on 2 threads…we can’t be sure who was on the plane with Anita. A poster checked and was told 3 peeps on the plane, but Paulus uses the boys as his alibi, so I hope someone checked it out.

Anita arrived back at 8PM June 1st. and Paulus does not remember if
Sebastion went with him to pick her up at the airport. She was gone 8 days for I think a 90th birthday party and I am not sure if dates were changed because of this. The first part of this I got from one of Paulus’ PVs…not positive about the age…and exactly what relatives birthday it was.

I’m sorry now I don’t remember what else you asked….It was rumored that Paulus arrived back on the 29th as well….but I don’t know!…

Thanx!!! I thought I had read that there were 3 people in her party.....

Now this is the sort of thing that should have been confirmed by the authorities and released to the public. The ENTIRE family's whereabouts before and after the 30th of May 2004. Am I wrong?

2. What has happened with all the physical evidence, ie belt, bones, phone, one of TWO shoes, underwear, piece of fabric at Lorenzos.....has it all been explained honestly away or is this all a part of the smokescreen? That belt looks exactly like the one in Joran's hands...where is his????? Accounted for?

3. How was Anita able to describe a pair of underwear? How did she know it was Natalee's? Under what circumstance did this even come up in conversation?
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »

in the shown picture joran holds a white cigarette lighter in his hand. the containers holding coke are called bullets and are way smaller, and are bulletshaped. coke users often use part of an ordinairy pen to get the stuff up their nose.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »

Personally I don't see anything for sure in that video but I admire those that are analyzing it in great detail. Something is definetly highly suspicious with this part of the vid as well as the rock painting. Also,last year at this time we were analyzing this same piece of the vid and a few people said they see rats in the bag.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2008, 03:50:43 PM »

It has been a lon time but does anyone remember the call from Natalee's cellphone?  Was this a hoax or did it happen.  Seems like she said, "I don't know any of these people" or something like that.

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (Debbie/BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

Private Eye (Monkey)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:00 PM

There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332173#msg332173

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2008, 03:52:10 PM »

Hi Everyone,

ummmm, this might not be popular, but in the bag photo.

I see a female, side view of face. this female has long curly very blonde hair like a Dolly wigs looks like.

Looks more like Anna Nicole Smith than Natalee imo.

Might be my eyes, but that is what I see very clearly. I have looked at it many times and always see the same face and hair.

I do not believe it is Natalee.

Maybe do a side by side of Natalee in the beach photo and bag photo.

JMO of course

MOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2008, 03:53:30 PM »

Mos' Appeal Ruling Due Today

Isn't today "vision" day -- the day the 3-judge panel rules on prosecutor Mos's appeal of previous decision to not arrest jvds?

So when?  It's nearly 4:00pm -- EST.

Let me guess: statement will be released after business hours.  What's the hoped-for news event for tomorrow that will overshadow the pending news from Aruba?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2008, 03:57:18 PM »

Well...several days ago I guessed Friday...everything is always on a Friday w/ those people. I still say, Friday. My guess is they will not re-arrest.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:19 PM »

Isn't today "vision" day -- the day the 3-judge panel rules on prosecutor Mos's appeal of previous decision to not arrest jvds?

Let me guess: statement will be released after business hours.  What's the hoped-for news event for tomorrow that will overshadow the pending news from Aruba?

Hammer - they gave Joran's American attorney more time to file objections.  Don't ask me how JoeT can do this.  I don't think a decision is expected until tomorrow or Friday at the earliest.  Probably Friday.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:19 PM »

For those that are interested and maybe you ve seen this already:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IuBxornGGBM&feature=related

It s from a 2006 Peter de Vries show on Natalee Holloway. He takes a hidden camera into Carlo's office (Joran's attorney) He asks him about the meeting with Karen Janssen. Carlo first denies knowing anything about it until Peter mentions that Janssen wrote to Carlo about getting more information. He gets nervous, doesn t really admithe spoke to her but doesn t deny either. In the end Carlo says he s not happy about the whole thing but that he has a clear conscience.

Thank you JE.

I have not seen this video.  I wondered where Peter Devries obtained his info from regarding the meeting between Carlo Antonio and Karin Janssen.

Janet

+++++++++

Peter Devries
MARTHA MACCALLUM
FOX NEWS
November 28, 2006

MARTHA: …could this be used against Joran Van Der Sloot at this point? From Aruba, on the phone is Peter De Vries, who is a Dutch crime reporter, who broke this story. Peter, good to have you with us today.

PETER: Hello, Martha, but I am not at Aruba…I am in Holland.

MARTHA: Alright, well good to have you from Holland!  Thank you ver much for being with us. Let me ask you this question, and I have gone through some of what you said about this already. But explain to our viewers exactly what you understand Joran’s lawyer told to Karin Janssen, the prosecutor.

PETER: Yeah, what I found out is that the lawyer of Joran, Mr. Carlo, made an appointment with head prosecutor, Karin Janssen. And he said he wanted to talk with her, and then she said, no, I cannot do that…that is highly unusual. We can’t talk during an investigation. But then he said, yeah, well, I have to talk to you…please. And, well, ok, then she admitted; and she said ok, you can come to my office.

And then the two had a talk, and Mr. Carlo said, yeah, I have to clear my conscience. I can tell you that, my client Joran has played a major role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

And I want you to know that, and, of course, it is up to you to deliver the full proof for that. But I can tell you that…that…he is playing a major role in this.

MARTHA: Right. And your reporting says that happened in June, just a month after she disappeared…is that correct?

PETER: Yeah, it was shortly after the arrest of Joran.

MARTHA: Alright, tell me what you think he meant by: “played a major part?” Was there any elaboration on that, because I know you confronted him about this meeting.

PETER: Yeah, what I know, is that at least, Karin Janssen, the head prosecutor…understood this as, that he has guilt on the disappearance of Natalee .… that he has something to do with it.

So there is no misunderstanding about that, because when they didn’t manage to solve this case, Karin Janssen, also, wrote Mr. Carlo a letter…a couple of months later. And she said, can we please have a new talk about this? Can you please give some more details?

But then Mr. Carlo got scared, because he thought…that is what he understood…that it was a secret meeting…that she could talk. But when the head prosecutor was writing it…I mean a letter…it was no longer a secret.

MARTHA: Right…right…that made him nervous to think that about putting this down on paper. Peter De Vries, thank you so much for talking with us today. We want to bring in now, on the phone, from Alabama…is Natalee’s Mom, Beth Holloway Twitty. Beth, welcome to you.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:22 PM »

Arie Rommers of the Netherlands contributed this:

"I am Dutch, and many people are angry at Joran, he shows no remorse, he is a ruthless murderer and should be in jail. He is the shame of Aruba, and he has no respect for Natalee at all. I wish the Holloway family all the strength of the world

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/080205-vandersloot-devries-abc

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:53 PM »

Alive Natalee below

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2008, 03:59:31 PM »

Hi OS,
The drainage ditch is roughly 4' from outside the cement on one side to outside the cement on the other. The inner opening , between the inner cement protrusions is just about 2', very small opening to fit even a small adult. But hey, I don't know what the videographer is trying to show us .......he seems to frequently pan the video back to view the mangroves and rest of mud and pond area.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2008, 04:02:23 PM »

IIRC, in the confession tapes, "Daury" says (according to Joran):

"Joran, what have you done?"

That sounds like something a father would say to a trouble-making son.

I agree.

... and why would "Daury" think for one minute that Joran had done something to Natalee unless ... there was evidence of wrongdoing visible on her person?

Janet

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 13, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »

Teacat….Sorry I took so long to respond…LOL trying to post on 2 threads…we can’t be sure who was on the plane with Anita. A poster checked and was told 3 peeps on the plane, but Paulus uses the boys as his alibi, so I hope someone checked it out.

Anita arrived back at 8PM June 1st. and Paulus does not remember if
Sebastion went with him to pick her up at the airport. She was gone 8 days for I think a 90th birthday party and I am not sure if dates were changed because of this. The first part of this I got from one of Paulus’ PVs…not positive about the age…and exactly what relatives birthday it was.

I’m sorry now I don’t remember what else you asked….It was rumored that Paulus arrived back on the 29th as well….but I don’t know!…

Thanx!!! I thought I had read that there were 3 people in her party.....

Now this is the sort of thing that should have been confirmed by the authorities and released to the public. The ENTIRE family's whereabouts before and after the 30th of May 2004. Am I wrong?

2. What has happened with all the physical evidence, ie belt, bones, phone, one of TWO shoes, underwear, piece of fabric at Lorenzos.....has it all been explained honestly away or is this all a part of the smokescreen? That belt looks exactly like the one in Joran's hands...where is his????? Accounted for?

3. How was Anita able to describe a pair of underwear? How did she know it was Natalee's? Under what circumstance did this even come up in conversation?

#2...I read about bones put in a drawer, the fabric found by the ranger was tossed, and si was the belt I believe as being too old. I don't know if they even have a shoe...or two...I think BB posted on that late yesterday.

#3...my opinion only...either Anita saw the underwear or a video of the underwear. Either Greta and Beth were too shocked to ask or are not telling. this came up in an untaped visit to the Sloots by Greta and Beth. The Sloots said no cameras.

I have to go, but I always read back, so if you have more questions and if someone else doesn't try and answer first I will be back in the morning.

Looking forward to lots of transcripts from tonight's Dana show....TIA
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 13, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »

Hammer - they gave Joran's American attorney more time to file objections.  Don't ask me how JoeT can do this.  I don't think a decision is expected until tomorrow or Friday at the earliest.  Probably Friday.

do you know this.
do CNN, FOX News, ABC have a correspondent and a satellite link up on Aruba at all times?
or do they send someone over there if there is major news.
this is important because if there is news friday they can confront or at least cover the summit balkenende-oduber.

dutch media is downplaying/ignoring his antilles/aruba trip shamelessly

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: February 13, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »

If anyone has problems listening to Dana's show,let me know and I will help you.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: February 13, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »

Air trapped in this plastc bag or rocks to hold down the body is my only explaination of that  other stuff i see 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2008, 04:08:18 PM »

Arie Rommers of the Netherlands contributed this:

"I am Dutch, and many people are angry at Joran, he shows no remorse, he is a ruthless murderer and should be in jail. He is the shame of Aruba, and he has no respect for Natalee at all. I wish the Holloway family all the strength of the world

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/080205-vandersloot-devries-abc

I'm so glad the Dutch are finally seeing what we have always known.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »

do you know this.
do CNN, FOX News, ABC have a correspondent and a satellite link up on Aruba at all times?
or do they send someone over there if there is major news.
this is important because if there is news friday they can confront or at least cover the summit balkenende-oduber.

dutch media is downplaying/ignoring his antilles/aruba trip shamelessly

Not sure about CNN or ABC but I know FOX has a correspondent there.  If they don't have satellite link up they do email Greta right away when there is breaking news.  Greta will usually post on her blog right away when that happens. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.