May 28, 2024, 12:55:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217864 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: February 13, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »

Yesterday, someone asked me to give my assessment of Urine as that I am a psychotherapist.  I can't really do that since I've never examined him.  I can only comment on some of the things I've read.  I know that he promotes himself as a player, a ladies man (so to speak).  He seems to be narcissistic - feeling privileged, feeling that only "special" people are worthy of his company and others are beneath him.  He also seems to have a disregard for social mores - at 17/18 finds it fine to gamble, smoke pot, drink, have promiscuous sex, taking part in the whole drug culture, calling himself "pimp" (indicating control over women and sex upon command).  I would bet his "confession" was not a confession, really.  Offenders who "confess" will often conceal critical pieces of evidence or truth so as to clear them (if those statements ever come out).  Urine appears to manipulate everyone around him.  He seems to feel very powerful and untouchable (classic narcissist).   I wonder if there is any evidence of conduct disorder in his youth.  I'd like to see his school records to know if he was opposional-defiant.  Do you think that information would be public record?  Did he go to private school all his life?  If not, I don't know what the laws are, but perhaps his education records might reveal something.  Is there anyone from his past that has spoken to his temperament, personality, moods??  Not recent, but from elementary or middle school?  That might give some indications.

Just some side thoughts.
Shrinking Monk

Fred Maduro seemed to have a handle on Joran's "youth".

Buckeye ... you are correct.  The prison warden ... Fred Maduro and the VDS' have a relationship that goes back a long way.

Could Paulus connection with Fred ... along with Jacobs and Van Straaten ... account for Joran being allowed a cell phone while in prison?

The conflicts of interest that abound in the Natalee Holloway case never cease. 

Janet

+++++++++

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-be-judge.html
YOU BE THE JUDGE!

The prison warden when interviewed was not surprised to see Joran as an inmate because of his explosive temper that he has had since a young child, and his size. However when questioned about the ass whooping Joran received while in prison given by a smaller man, the warden said that Joran was not a street fighter. I took that to mean he was a punk.

I too have diagnosed Joran after careful and exhaustive study and I have diagnosed him as having severe assholeinitis, to be a sexually confused pervert, a bully, and a murderer in the first degree:) I have a PHD from the United States School Of HardKnocks and I have been confronted by many similarly genetically damaged thugs. I attribute his genetic shortcomings as resulting from mutations after birth caused from nursing on those "Toxic Titties" of that wretch he calls a momma. Udder van Der Sloot is a horrible excuse for a mother and should have her 2 remaining children removed from her for forcing them to be a part of this spectacle which is surely harming them irreparably each and every day.

ANITA SAVE YOUR YOUNGER TWO CHILDREN. YOU NEVER DO THE WRONG THING BY DOING THE RIGHT THING. THEIR BROTHER DESPARATELY NEEDS HELP, HE NEEDS CONFESSION TO SAVE HIS SOUL. HE KNOWS IT AND HE IS HURTING SOOOOO BAD THAT HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT TWICE, ONLY TO HAVE YOU TAKE THE HELP HE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN FOR AWAY. THAT IS CHILD ABUSE, AND YOU NEED TO STOP IT. LET JORAN TELL THE TRUTH, ACCEPT HIS CONSEQUENCE, AND HAVE A CHANCE TO LEAD A NORMAL LIFE AFTER HIS PUNISHMENT IS COMPLETE. DID YOU NOT SEE HIM APPLYING ON TAPE TO BE A MOBSTER? THAT IS WHAT THIS PATH IS GOING TO BRING HIM, OR WORSE. THIS IS THE PATH YOU HAVE SENT HIM DOWN.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: February 13, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »

Dennisintn...I have posted that often...it is in the Dr Phil court docs...that is what David Kock has said...Deepak owes Ooman money...

Probably owes him a bundle for "cleaning up" his car.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: February 13, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »

in a nutshell: in the netherlands, in hoogerheide, an 8 year old boy had his throat cut by someone, it happened at the boys school.
the guy thought he had killed his younger stephbrother but in fact it was a boy who looked like the stephbrother.
this guy got arrested and sentenced for manslaughter.
now, his steph dad was on tv last night. he says this guy should get the life sentence (that is 30 years), he said this guy thought it all over before he killed the boy.
and that it was an awfull awfull thing to do, regardless if it was done to his son or to someone else.
thats the way, Paulus, if you know your son has done a herendous thing you should hand him over to the police and tell them what you know!
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: February 13, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »

Teacat….Sorry I took so long to respond…LOL trying to post on 2 threads…we can’t be sure who was on the plane with Anita. A poster checked and was told 3 peeps on the plane, but Paulus uses the boys as his alibi, so I hope someone checked it out.

Anita arrived back at 8PM June 1st. and Paulus does not remember if
Sebastion went with him to pick her up at the airport. She was gone 8 days for I think a 90th birthday party and I am not sure if dates were changed because of this. The first part of this I got from one of Paulus’ PVs…not positive about the age…and exactly what relatives birthday it was.

I’m sorry now I don’t remember what else you asked….It was rumored that Paulus arrived back on the 29th as well….but I don’t know!…

Thanx!!! I thought I had read that there were 3 people in her party.....

Now this is the sort of thing that should have been confirmed by the authorities and released to the public. The ENTIRE family's whereabouts before and after the 30th of May 2004. Am I wrong?

2. What has happened with all the physical evidence, ie belt, bones, phone, one of TWO shoes, underwear, piece of fabric at Lorenzos.....has it all been explained honestly away or is this all a part of the smokescreen? That belt looks exactly like the one in Joran's hands...where is his????? Accounted for?

3. How was Anita able to describe a pair of underwear? How did she know it was Natalee's? Under what circumstance did this even come up in conversation?

#2...I read about bones put in a drawer, the fabric found by the ranger was tossed, and si was the belt I believe as being too old. I don't know if they even have a shoe...or two...I think BB posted on that late yesterday.

#3...my opinion only...either Anita saw the underwear or a video of the underwear. Either Greta and Beth were too shocked to ask or are not telling. this came up in an untaped visit to the Sloots by Greta and Beth. The Sloots said no cameras.

I have to go, but I always read back, so if you have more questions and if someone else doesn't try and answer first I will be back in the morning.

Looking forward to lots of transcripts from tonight's Dana show....TIA

THanks so much for filling in those gaps for me.....

I am lost in sorrow at this point. I find it hard to fathom how so many people are protecting the last three people known to be with a person who goes missing and to behave so callously towards to the family members of the missing. Where is the moral compass? the compassion?

OT but to the point:  To Natalee's family and friends, those monkeys reading and those who are gone, you are all in my prayers. God Bless You all, hang in there, she will not be forgotten by me. I don't know her or any of you but she's everyone's daughter, sister, classmate, colleague, neighbor. She's one of us. Rest in Peace.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: February 13, 2008, 04:47:52 PM »

i think they have to do it all again, the interrogations and all that, by a brandnew team that has no involvement whatsover with aruba or the vandersloots
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 13, 2008, 04:56:18 PM »

MumInOhio- How are you and the Buckeyes doing? A while back I put out the possibility that kids may have gone to places that tourists don't, at night. Possibly the bridge which is closer to C&C and seems to pass by 2K house. Is there a pay phone at the visitor center for the Natural Bridge? Do the cell towers line up better for that part of the island than the lighthouse? Just wondering since a lot of items found but not saved seem to be very close to the bridge.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2008, 04:58:06 PM »

i think they have to do it all again, the interrogations and all that, by a brandnew team that has no involvement whatsover with aruba or the vandersloots

Well, the OM could request the FBI to lead the case, not just observe. Somehow, I just don't see that happening.
We thought we had a new team with the KLPD but it's hard to interrogate if you have to come in voluntarily or if arrested, remain silent.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: February 13, 2008, 04:58:45 PM »

Good idea. And this time the interogaters could use a more "persuasive"method. If he complains about being roughed up they can always say he's lying. lol
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: February 13, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »

this time they should forbid any contact between de vandersloots, hold them in seperate places, and no attorney-contact without witnesses
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: February 13, 2008, 05:01:05 PM »

Does anyone think that Deepak and Satish dont smoke pot, party and lie like Joran??
They have lied to Aruba and covered Jorans ass, the two of them berate Joran in the taped van conversations, "if they see that shit", They have done NOTHING to help Aruba or Natalees family.
They are suing for what???? Case closed when reality sets in. NOTHING on tape from Dr Phil, no matter how manipulated, can be more harmfull than what they themselves have created.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2008, 05:01:14 PM »

FOLKS, JUST A QUICK REMINDER FROM RICHARD:

Folks, whoever we suspect, whatever we theorize, however we see events developing ….

There is ONE concrete step that we can take, ONE concrete action that we can perform.

Boycott Aruba.

Spread the word about boycotting Aruba.

And if at all possible, take part in the protests at Aruba Tourism Authority “lure the tourists” events.

Write to JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com to get information. Two events are coming up soon; one in Boston, one in New York.

Aruba cares about its tourism as it cares about nothing else …

Let’s show them what WE care about: justice for Natalee, and saving possible future victims.

Stand up for Natalee! Take part in the protests!

If you don’t, who will?

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »

JE i suggested guantanamo bay 
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »

Good idea. And this time the interogaters could use a more "persuasive"method. If he complains about being roughed up they can always say he's lying. lol

HAHAHAHAA that's a good idea! I LIKE the way you think!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #273 on: February 13, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »

It won't do any good to re-arrest him anyway. He will just stay quiet until they have to release him. I say bring charges---NOW! Get some new judges in there and let this go to trial and have Joran talk...then decide that he is a lying pos sob and give him life in KIA w/ big fat bubbaneck.
Just re-arresting him will give nothing but the same results as in the past.
Bunch of freaks!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: February 13, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: February 13, 2008, 05:05:05 PM »

Yesterday, someone asked me to give my assessment of Urine as that I am a psychotherapist.  I can't really do that since I've never examined him.  I can only comment on some of the things I've read.  I know that he promotes himself as a player, a ladies man (so to speak).  He seems to be narcissistic - feeling privileged, feeling that only "special" people are worthy of his company and others are beneath him.  He also seems to have a disregard for social mores - at 17/18 finds it fine to gamble, smoke pot, drink, have promiscuous sex, taking part in the whole drug culture, calling himself "pimp" (indicating control over women and sex upon command).  I would bet his "confession" was not a confession, really.  Offenders who "confess" will often conceal critical pieces of evidence or truth so as to clear them (if those statements ever come out).  Urine appears to manipulate everyone around him.  He seems to feel very powerful and untouchable (classic narcissist).   I wonder if there is any evidence of conduct disorder in his youth.  I'd like to see his school records to know if he was opposional-defiant.  Do you think that information would be public record?  Did he go to private school all his life?  If not, I don't know what the laws are, but perhaps his education records might reveal something.  Is there anyone from his past that has spoken to his temperament, personality, moods??  Not recent, but from elementary or middle school?  That might give some indications.

Just some side thoughts.
Shrinking Monk

Fred Maduro seemed to have a handle on Joran's "youth".

Buckeye ... you are correct.  The prison warden ... Fred Maduro and the VDS' have a relationship that goes back a long way.

Could Paulus connection with Fred ... along with Jacobs and Van Straaten ... account for Joran being allowed a cell phone while in prison?

The conflicts of interest that abound in the Natalee Holloway case never cease. 

Janet

+++++++++

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-be-judge.html
YOU BE THE JUDGE!

The prison warden when interviewed was not surprised to see Joran as an inmate because of his explosive temper that he has had child a young child, and his size. However when questioned about the ass whooping Joran received while in prison given by a smaller man, the warden said that Joran was not a street fighter. I took that to mean he was a punk.

I too have diagnosed Joran after careful and exhaustive study and I have diagnosed him as having severe assholeinitis, to be a sexually confused pervert, a bully, and a murder in the first degree:) I have a PHD from the United States School Of HardKnocks and I have been confronted by many similarly genetically damaged thugs. I attribute his genetic shortcomings as resulting from mutations after birth caused from nursing on those "Toxic Titties" of that wretch he calls a momma. Udder van Der Sloot is a horrible excuse for a mother and should have her 2 remaining children removed from her for forcing them to be a part of this spectacle which is surely harming them irreparably each and every day.

ANITA SAVE YOUR YOUNGER TWO CHILDREN. YOU NEVER DO THE WRONG THING BY DOING THE RIGHT THING. THEIR BROTHER DESPARATELY NEEDS HELP, HE NEEDS CONFESSION TO SAVE HIS SOUL. HE KNOWS IT AND HE IS HURTING SOOOOO BAD THAT HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT TWICE, ONLY TO HAVE YOU TAKE THE HELP HE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN FOR AWAY. THAT IS CHILD ABUSE, AND YOU NEED TO STOP IT. LET JORAN TELL THE TRUTH, ACCEPT HIS CONSEQUENCE, AND HAVE A CHANCE TO LEAD A NORMAL LIFE AFTER HIS PUNISHMENT IS COMPLETE. DID YOU NOT SEE HIM APPLYING ON TAPE TO BE A MOBSTER? THAT IS WHAT THIS PATH IS GOING TO BRING HIM, OR WORSE. THIS IS THE PATH YOU HAVE SENT HIM DOWN.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: February 13, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »

Bunch of freaks!!!!!!   

nut 44x4, i do hope you do not refer to any monkeys by that  ...
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: February 13, 2008, 05:08:32 PM »

Police statements from Joran and the Kalpoe brothers—the last people to be seen with Natalee Holloway-- have revealed many disparities in their accounts of what happened that night she disappeared. In a secretly recorded conversation in a police van on June 25, 2005 the three suspects engaged in heated arguments about who was responsible for Nataleee’s demise, implicating not only each other but Joran’s father Paulus.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: February 13, 2008, 05:10:41 PM »

I agree Nutt,
Dont arrest them unless the trial is next.

PS, If joran gets off he will move to Pataya beach in Thailand where he belongs.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2008, 05:11:34 PM »

This is a four frame sequence, the sharks head moves from side to side. Its mouth also opens as it gasps for air.

[/quote]

OMG--just to the left of the fish in the bottom picture I see fingers of a hand clearly.  Does anyone else see that?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.