May 29, 2024, 04:11:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217950 times)
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2008, 05:12:24 PM »

yep my bet is still on paulus too...joran is a ....whats the term? foulmouthed boy with an enormous ego but when he thinks things are going bad he is shitting his pants.
just look at the photo where he leaves the policestation, you can see he has been crying. thats why paulus is steppin in every time... he is scared to death joran might tell.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »

Bunch of freaks!!!!!!   

nut 44x4, i do hope you do not refer to any monkeys by that  ...
LMAO nooooooo......these monkey's know me well, they know I am not talking about US, LOL!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: February 13, 2008, 05:17:22 PM »

It won't do any good to re-arrest him anyway. He will just stay quiet until they have to release him. I say bring charges---NOW! Get some new judges in there and let this go to trial and have Joran talk...then decide that he is a lying pos sob and give him life in KIA w/ big fat bubbaneck.
Just re-arresting him will give nothing but the same results as in the past.
Bunch of freaks!!!!!!

cheers

Let Joran hear the questions for the first time in COURT, not in a cell where he and his attys can plan a defensive answer, and do it NOW while the topic is hot and the public is interested!!!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: February 13, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »

hihiihihi, ok, just to make sure i wasnt adressed here... 
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 13, 2008, 05:18:58 PM »

From Peter's website regarding a past case:

"In the nineties Europe was enthralled with the unfolding news of the miscarriages of justice that were developing in England.  No one thought that cases like the Guildford Four and the Birmingham Six could possibly happen on Dutch soil but nothing could be further from the truth. In 1994 a young woman was raped and killed in the tiny village of Putten. Two men were brought in by police and confessed to the crime. The men were convicted but claimed their innocence saying the confessions were coerced under police pressure.  The high court refused to review or over turn the conviction.  Peter R. DeVries catching the scent of police misconduct delved into the case with the ferocity of a pit bull. He uncovered evidence of the men’s innocence.  Due to his hard work it was the first time since 1926 that a sentence of this nature had been revised freeing the Putten Two."
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2008, 05:21:12 PM »

that is a very good plan, babyborg, but im afraid that is illegal.
hell, they dont seem to do a thing right over there, so why not change the system while we're at it, things can only improve by that.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »

This is a four frame sequence, the sharks head moves from side to side. Its mouth also opens as it gasps for air.

OMG--just to the left of the fish in the bottom picture I see fingers of a hand clearly.  Does anyone else see that?
[/quote]

I think the part inside the red circle looks like a penguin   
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »

This is a picture I found that most closely resembles the orientation of the shark in the bag. To me the underside of the shark is white and is clearly seen in the bag. You can also see its eye. The movement of its head in the video as it opens its mouth is quick and jerky, as one would expect with a fish out of water.

How about this one Blah?
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: February 13, 2008, 05:28:28 PM »

Was Joran a Cassanova on steroids?

What i mean by this is: he and his buds got to C&C at 12.30, 30 min before closing time. Let s assume that they didn't meet in the 5 days before that evening. So Joran has 30 min to impress Natalee to such a degree that she will leave C&C with him and the Kalpoes.
Deduct some time for him buying drinks talking to his friends etc. that would give him what 10 to 15 min to get Natalee interested enough to leave with him.
This is a pretty tight schedule IMO. This could mean 2 things: either they had met before, spent some time together and she thought she could trust him. Or she was by whatever means so spaced out that she would follow anyone. (Date rape drugs come to mind)

Or maybe I am just too old and 10-15 min is enough to pick up a girl these days.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 13, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »

This is a four frame sequence, the sharks head moves from side to side. Its mouth also opens as it gasps for air.

OMG--just to the left of the fish in the bottom picture I see fingers of a hand clearly.  Does anyone else see that?

[/quote]

Blah look at the bottom picture.  to the left of the red circle.  I see 4 fingers and a thumb very clearly.  Don't you??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: February 13, 2008, 05:31:03 PM »

Guess this video is saying "no corpse no case".  Also says Joran is a lying shit:

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41627/d205c378/ain_t_no_holloway_girl.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2008, 05:31:31 PM »

Here is that portion of Chicago video 24 (aru-bay smallmovie17) where some see a shark.  Personally, I don't see a shark I simply see the light weight plastic moving in the breeze.  The area to look at is the bottom right of the bag:

All I have ever seen is a bag moving in the breeze as well.....some see other things including a body....but I have never been able to see anything

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 13, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »

I see what you see. CRAZY!!

d

Blah look at the bottom picture.  to the left of the red circle.  I see 4 fingers and a thumb very clearly.  Don't you??
[/quote]

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #293 on: February 13, 2008, 05:34:30 PM »

that is a very good plan, babyborg, but im afraid that is illegal.
hell, they dont seem to do a thing right over there, so why not change the system while we're at it, things can only improve by that.

Hi, imoangel! Are you saying they couldn't put the circumstantial evidence together in a pattern to prove a point for the first time in court, rather than in an interrogation confrontation while Joran is being held? See, I think that if Joran is held and confronted with damning evidence and questions while he is just silent, then Joran repeats where they are going to his attys, and it gives them time to concoct a story. I want him to be confronted with the best efforts for the first time in court.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 13, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »

hahaha...how did that happen?? 

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: February 13, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »

Well...several days ago I guessed Friday...everything is always on a Friday w/ those people. I still say, Friday. My guess is they will not re-arrest.

Nut, I am sad to say I agree with you on both counts.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 13, 2008, 05:36:06 PM »

hahaha...how did that happen?? 

d

We all do it, but you see the hand too? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: February 13, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »

Bladerunner -

check these out. I just borrowed them from Carpe's bucket instead of making new ones.

more painting -

more white plastic sheets

person killed in car accident and covered in white plastic sheet - pic from Diario

basin - white paint hand print

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: February 13, 2008, 05:39:16 PM »

[/quote]

In blue circle:

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »

i re read your post babyborg, and i seem to have misunderstood it.
i thought you meant have him questioned without his attorneys present.
but even if they do not know the questions on forehand the attorneys will protest if they ask "difficult" questions allowing joran the time to think his answers over very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.