May 30, 2024, 12:45:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217991 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

Arie Rommers of the Netherlands contributed this:

"I am Dutch, and many people are angry at Joran, he shows no remorse, he is a ruthless murderer and should be in jail. He is the shame of Aruba, and he has no respect for Natalee at all. I wish the Holloway family all the strength of the world

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/080205-vandersloot-devries-abc

thanks O....it's good to see that other peoples in other countries are seeing what we ahve been seeing for nearly 3 years.

PS: I read someplace..I think here in a transcript..that Jossy said some people of aruba have apologized to Beth...ummmmmmm I haven't seen or heard any apologizes.....wonder if Beth has

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2008, 05:41:56 PM »

Guess this video is saying "no corpse no case".  Also says Joran is a lying shit:

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41627/d205c378/ain_t_no_holloway_girl.html

The OJ Simpson of the Netherlands!!  Let's hope not!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2008, 05:42:58 PM »

Mos' Appeal Ruling Due Today

Isn't today "vision" day -- the day the 3-judge panel rules on prosecutor Mos's appeal of previous decision to not arrest jvds?

So when?  It's nearly 4:00pm -- EST.

Let me guess: statement will be released after business hours.  What's the hoped-for news event for tomorrow that will overshadow the pending news from Aruba?

Hammer - they gave Joran's American attorney more time to file objections.  Don't ask me how JoeT can do this.  I don't think a decision is expected until tomorrow or Friday at the earliest.  Probably Friday.

do you know this.
do CNN, FOX News, ABC have a correspondent and a satellite link up on Aruba at all times?
or do they send someone over there if there is major news.
this is important because if there is news friday they can confront or at least cover the summit balkenende-oduber.

dutch media is downplaying/ignoring his antilles/aruba trip shamelessly

Not sure about CNN or ABC but I know FOX has a correspondent there.  If they don't have satellite link up they do email Greta right away when there is breaking news.  Greta will usually post on her blog right away when that happens. 

and her correspondent said last week that he was the only one left on the island..all the other MSN people were gone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2008, 05:45:45 PM »

and often when there is new evidence attorneys stall the hearing because they want to know more about the  evidence and how it was obtained, i thnk.
that would buy joran time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2008, 05:46:01 PM »

Police statements from Joran and the Kalpoe brothers—the last people to be seen with Natalee Holloway-- have revealed many disparities in their accounts of what happened that night she disappeared. In a secretly recorded conversation in a police van on June 25, 2005 the three suspects engaged in heated arguments about who was responsible for Nataleee’s demise, implicating not only each other but Joran’s father Paulus.

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”
ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Tony ... it is not just Joran, Deepak and Satish's declarations that are riddled with inconsistencies ... Paulus' declaration are likewise.  The issue of whether or not Joran went to school or ... how he got to school on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... Paulus is all over the place.

Why were Paulus van der Sloots’ inconsistencies in his declarations not challenged by interrogators?

It is said that lies are created to cover the truth.  What truth was Paulus attempting to cover on the evening of May 30, 2005 … three hours prior to Jug and Beth‘s arrival on the Island?

Did Paulus drop Joran off at the Racquet Ball Club on the evening of May 30, 2005 and ... then go home to bed or ... Did Paulus return to the Racquet Club with Joran's bag following the alleged tennis lesson and ... then preceded to pick up another son from the home of friends?

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

Between 17.00 hours and 18.30 hours, I dropped off Joran in front of the entrance of the Aruba Raquet Club with my Suzuki so that he could take tennis lessons and go to the gym. He probably had his carrying bag with tennis necessities with him. I saw him enter the building. He had told me that he would afterwards be going to the Wyndham Hotel because a “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” would be held. I immediately went home, had dinner with the other boys and after that I went to bed.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »

Here is that portion of Chicago video 24 (aru-bay smallmovie17) where some see a shark.  Personally, I don't see a shark I simply see the light weight plastic moving in the breeze.  The area to look at is the bottom right of the bag:

I have never seen a body in that plastic bag blowing in the wind.

All I have ever seen is a bag moving in the breeze as well.....some see other things including a body....but I have never been able to see anything
crazybabyborg
« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »

imnoangel, it took days for Tacky to come up with a response for the prior knowledge of ALE in regard to seizure as cause of death. He finally asserted that Joran had heard Jug speak of being asked about epilepsy, so when he was fabricating this "fantasy" confession to Patrick, he just threw that in. Joran wouldn't have been able to answer that at all had he been asked on the spot why ALE questioned Natalee's parents about a history of seizures within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance. That's a pretty compelling start when followed by some of Joran's statements, and a fine beginning to a court conviction. I just want them as unprepared as possible, that's all, and I feel like if Joran is held and interrogated, he will gain more info than the police because he's learned to keep his mouth shut in jail.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »

Deepak Aruban Lawyer Oman In Contempt?

Whose "property" are the files which deepak's Aruban attorney refuses to turn over to Dr Phil's legal team, as ordered by US court in kalpoe action?

These files are certainly not the property of lawyer Oman, that's for sure.

Why does Oman resist this legitimate, valid and legally appropriate request?

After all, Oman works for deepak.  Right?

So why are these early witness statements being witheld and under whose authority? 

somewhere i read that deepak still owes oman money, and that's why he won't release the files.  i do not have a clue whether it's correct or not.  i don't even remember where i read it.
dennisintn

to me that doesnt make sense this guy holding files cause Deepak owes money.. If Deepak gets his payout from this case he could pay him back plus interest

so perhaps this attorney knows the lawsuit is a lost cause and he still won't get him money!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2008, 05:48:39 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »

Was Joran a Cassanova on steroids?

What i mean by this is: he and his buds got to C&C at 12.30, 30 min before closing time. Let s assume that they didn't meet in the 5 days before that evening. So Joran has 30 min to impress Natalee to such a degree that she will leave C&C with him and the Kalpoes.
Deduct some time for him buying drinks talking to his friends etc. that would give him what 10 to 15 min to get Natalee interested enough to leave with him.
This is a pretty tight schedule IMO. This could mean 2 things: either they had met before, spent some time together and she thought she could trust him. Or she was by whatever means so spaced out that she would follow anyone. (Date rape drugs come to mind)

Or maybe I am just too old and 10-15 min is enough to pick up a girl these days.

drugged or at gunpoint.  despite what jvds says happened, one of natalee's friends said she and natalee walked right by jvds after they got there and natalee didn't even acknowledge his presence.  doesn't sound like she was too impressed with him to me.
dennisintn
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 13, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »

Blah look at the bottom picture.  to the left of the red circle.  I see 4 fingers and a thumb very clearly.  Don't you??

crazybabyborg
« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »

In blue circle is where the hand is, right?:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 13, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »

in a nutshell: in the netherlands, in hoogerheide, an 8 year old boy had his throat cut by someone, it happened at the boys school.
the guy thought he had killed his younger stephbrother but in fact it was a boy who looked like the stephbrother.
this guy got arrested and sentenced for manslaughter.
now, his steph dad was on tv last night. he says this guy should get the life sentence (that is 30 years), he said this guy thought it all over before he killed the boy.
and that it was an awfull awfull thing to do, regardless if it was done to his son or to someone else.
thats the way, Paulus, if you know your son has done a herendous thing you should hand him over to the police and tell them what you know!

after reading that...I realize I really don't understand Dutch law....manslaughter for killing an 8 yo....because it was the wrong child????  Lord have Mercy!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 13, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »

I see what you are looking at Azsunny, it could look like a hand.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

ok crazybabyborg, i get your point now, i agree.
sometimes its not easy to read and translate in my head the same time, i dont always get the meaning or the terms right.
im sorry
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: February 13, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »

THanks so much for filling in those gaps for me.....

I am lost in sorrow at this point. I find it hard to fathom how so many people are protecting the last three people known to be with a person who goes missing and to behave so callously towards to the family members of the missing. Where is the moral compass? the compassion?

OT but to the point:  To Natalee's family and friends, those monkeys reading and those who are gone, you are all in my prayers. God Bless You all, hang in there, she will not be forgotten by me. I don't know her or any of you but she's everyone's daughter, sister, classmate, colleague, neighbor. She's one of us. Rest in Peace.

not OT at all.....and thanks...that's why we are here....she is everyone's....and she is one of us....forever!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #316 on: February 13, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »

ok crazybabyborg, i get your point now, i agree.
sometimes its not easy to read and translate in my head the same time, i dont always get the meaning or the terms right.
im sorry

No need to be sorry, imnoangel! We're just having an exchange of ideas, and I listen to yours as hard as you listen to mine! 
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: February 13, 2008, 05:55:41 PM »

Oh NO!!!

The Cat is out of the bag!!!!!!

Existence is futile.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2008, 05:56:22 PM »

sunyintx, maybe i used the incorrect term. murder is when you planned to murder someone, manslaughter is when you decided to murder someone in a split second, and you got outraged.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 13, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »

Blah look at the bottom picture.  to the left of the red circle.  I see 4 fingers and a thumb very clearly.  Don't you??
[/quote]

In blue circle:

[/quote]

Thanks CBB- I didn't know how to do that!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.