May 29, 2024, 05:10:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217953 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: February 13, 2008, 06:48:57 PM »

This is a new snippet of what is a subscriber article.  I don't want it lost in ongoing threads as this just may bring some answers .......

Aruba Docent Colegio heard in holloway matter
subscriber Article

ORANJESTAD - a docent of Colegio Aruba has been questioned last week to three times concerning the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. To interrogate concerned a mobile tel. which has found the teacher in 2006, in the dune area behind the lighthouse at the West point and that would belong to Paul of of the ditch.

The mobile tel. is however of valentijn of of the ditch, of the brothers of Joran, says Anita of of the ditch.

13 Feb, 2008, 17.46 (GMT -
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

Also on the same page Peter R de vries is working on a follow up of his latest Natalee Holloway show
He claims enough new evidence has come in to make a new programme about the case
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 13, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »

Hey the only thing I don't understand about the painted rocks is why paint them? Nearly 90% of the country needs to be painted first.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: February 13, 2008, 06:53:29 PM »

Jorannnnnnn Jorannnnnnn Jorannnnnnnn, Hello!!!!!!!! There are some Scared Monkeys wanting to play with you. Where oh where are you hiding???? Come out come out!!!!!!!!!!!Surely grannies panties are starting to smell. Get out of them, she dribbles:( We promise we won't hurt you:) Come on!

Whats the matter? Are you afraid? Are you a little scardy cat???????Awh you little pootang? Your grannies cat must have your tongue, you little pervert?

What? You are so scared you might committ suicide??? Look, since we are such big buds, give me your address and I will ship you a pistol:) You know me, anything for a friend
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: February 13, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »

This is a new snippet of what is a subscriber article.  I don't want it lost in ongoing threads as this just may bring some answers .......

subscriber Article

ORANJESTAD - a docent of Colegio Aruba has been questioned last week to three times concerning the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. To interrogate concerned a mobile tel. which has found the teacher in 2006, in the dune area behind the lighthouse at the West point and that would belong to Paul of of the ditch.

The mobile tel. is however of valentijn of of the ditch, of the brothers of Joran, says Anita of of the ditch.

So the phone DID belong to the Sloots, interresting. 

Google translation of the above:

Aruba
Instructor Colegio heard in Holloway case
Subscriber Article
ORANJESTAD - A teacher from Colegio Aruba last week to three times questioned in connection with the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. The questioning went on a mobile phone that the teacher in 2006 has found in the dunes behind the lighthouse in Westpunt, which would belong to Paul van der Sloot. The mobile phone is, however, Valentine van der Sloot, one of the brothers of Joran, says Anita van der Sloot.
February 13, 2008, 17:46 (GMT -04:00)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 06:55:50 PM by klaasend » Logged
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 13, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

allthough we have a lot of english words in our language, it is a handicap that we do not speak the english language very often, if so words would come more fluently as to now it is quite frustrating at times, if i cant come up with the right words when needed.
my kids help me out now and then, doing this face: 

You're doing a great job!  I hope you, and all the other wonderful Dutch folks that are posting here know how much you are appreciated.  More than you'll ever know.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »

Hey the only thing I don't understand about the painted rocks is why paint them? Nearly 90% of the country needs to be painted first.
Clearly it was to remove forensic evidence. Jossy told us the guy in the video was a member of the ALE forensic unit. That was not paint but a material that hardened and they were able to peel it off after it dried.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: February 13, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »

JE, here is Chicago's bucket.

http://tinyurl.com/2buosh

Another of Carpe Noctem's

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 13, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »

subscriber Article

Hmmmm very interesting.......and why was Joran dropping things everywhere, his brothers cell phone, his sneakers, ........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 13, 2008, 06:56:52 PM »

Hi everyone,
   So all is a buzz about ARU-BAY videos.. Add me to the crowd that says it is most plausible that Natalee is in that bag..I still say these tapes are about blackmail and the person that took them knows the entire story from beginning to end..JMO

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 13, 2008, 06:56:53 PM »

subscriber Article

Aruba
Subscriber Article
ORANJESTAD - A teacher from Colegio Aruba last week to three times questioned in connection with the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. The questioning went on a mobile phone that the teacher in 2006 has found in the dunes behind the lighthouse in Westpunt, which would belong to Paul van der Sloot. The mobile phone is, however, Valentine van der Sloot, one of the brothers of Joran, says Anita van der Sloot.

Very interesting
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #370 on: February 13, 2008, 06:57:22 PM »

Has this been posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.phpAruba
Docent Colegio gehoord in Holloway-zaak
Abonnee Artikel
ORANJESTAD — Een docent van Colegio Aruba is vorige week tot drie keer toe ondervraagd in verband met de vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. De verhoren gingen over een mobiele telefoon die de leraar in 2006 heeft gevonden in het duingebied achter de vuurtoren bij de Westpunt en die toe zou behoren aan Paul van der Sloot. De mobiele telefoon is echter van Valentijn van der Sloot, een van de broers van Joran, zegt Anita van der Sloot.
13 Feb, 2008, 17:46 (GMT -04:00)
TRANNY

Docent Colegio heard in holloway matter subscriber Article ORANJESTAD
- a docent of Colegio Aruba has been questioned last week to three
times concerning the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. To interrogate
concerned a mobile tel. which the teacher in 2006, has found in the
dune area behind the lighthouse at the West point and that would
belong to Paul of of the ditch. The mobile tel. is however of
valentijn of of the ditch, of the brothers of Joran, says Anita of of
the ditch.
~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like Anita says the phone was Val's?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: February 13, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »

BB I wasn't sure it was you who took that picture but Thank You
I'm a small person I can roll into 22"X 15"
Natalee was much thiner then I am if I person is not alive they can be made much smaller.

ROB I'm with you we have talked about this on the phone.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: February 13, 2008, 06:57:48 PM »

So, if I have this right - that phone belongs to a Sloot?

That is very very interesting.

+++

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: February 13, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »

i have read some in the link JE provided above. in the amigoe is written a lot about corruption.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 13, 2008, 07:00:29 PM »

Has this been posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.phpAruba
Docent Colegio gehoord in Holloway-zaak
Abonnee Artikel
ORANJESTAD — Een docent van Colegio Aruba is vorige week tot drie keer toe ondervraagd in verband met de vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. De verhoren gingen over een mobiele telefoon die de leraar in 2006 heeft gevonden in het duingebied achter de vuurtoren bij de Westpunt en die toe zou behoren aan Paul van der Sloot. De mobiele telefoon is echter van Valentijn van der Sloot, een van de broers van Joran, zegt Anita van der Sloot.
13 Feb, 2008, 17:46 (GMT -04:00)
TRANNY

Docent Colegio heard in holloway matter subscriber Article ORANJESTAD
- a docent of Colegio Aruba has been questioned last week to three
times concerning the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. To interrogate
concerned a mobile tel. which the teacher in 2006, has found in the
dune area behind the lighthouse at the West point and that would
belong to Paul of of the ditch. The mobile tel. is however of
valentijn of of the ditch, of the brothers of Joran, says Anita of of
the ditch.
~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like Anita says the phone was Val's?

So that makes Val a suspect since his phone was found at the possible crime scene?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: February 13, 2008, 07:01:17 PM »

Peg Leg Van Der Sloot - just because it's funny!!!

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #376 on: February 13, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »

subscriber Article

So the story about the schoolteacher and the cellphone is real?  This could get interesting.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #377 on: February 13, 2008, 07:01:41 PM »

Ya got a point there Rob.  Not only where did the orange cooler go?  Where did the tape with the ambulance go????

the biggest mystery of these tapes is that orange cooler - where did it go?

Ed will not give up the tape. I have been fighting with Bamboo all day about Ed Smith. Were both totally pissed at each other now.

Is it considered evidence?
mmmmmmmm....wait...that is a stupid question. There is no such thing as evidence on Aruba. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 13, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »

subscriber Article

Aruba
Subscriber Article

Uh, excuse me!

Seems to me those f***tards in aruba need to be questioning someone besides  a teacher!!!!

duh!

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: February 13, 2008, 07:03:16 PM »

Aerial view

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.