May 28, 2024, 12:12:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217860 times)
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: February 13, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: February 13, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »

possibilities -

Valentijn involved.

Valentijn not involved and Joran has used his phone and lost it.

Valentijn not involved and Paulus used his phone and lost it.

Valentijn not involved and the phone was lost on a day not in question and it's not at all relevant.

Anita has lied about who owns the phone and throws her other son under the bus to protect Paulus and / or Joran.

- please feel free to add -

phone wasn't lost it was thrown away on land, in the water...

never fear, julia will find a cab driver with perfect recall who remembers helping val look for his phone that was lost on a school trip the day before the teacher found it.  this cab driver will remember having to console him about the loss after spending hours helping him look for it.  anita and paulus were very sympathetic and gave the cabbie a whole bunch of money for his help.  want the serial numbers of the bill they gave him?  he'll remember them too.
dennisintn
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: February 13, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »

thanks, *******.
i think that is strange.
he boys all have a cellphone.
joran gambles, drinks, smokes pot, has expensive shoes, plays tennis, seems to me he spends a lot of money but... he does not own a cell phone?
dont believe it for one second.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: February 13, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »

possibilities -

Valentijn involved.

Valentijn not involved and Joran has used his phone and lost it.

Valentijn not involved and Paulus used his phone and lost it.

Valentijn not involved and the phone was lost on a day not in question and it's not at all relevant.

Anita has lied about who owns the phone and throws her other son under the bus to protect Paulus and / or Joran.

- please feel free to add -

phone wasn't lost it was thrown away on land, in the water...

never fear, julia will find a cab driver with perfect recall who remembers helping val look for his phone that was lost on a school trip the day before the teacher found it.  this cab driver will remember having to console him about the loss after spending hours helping him look for it.  anita and paulus were very sympathetic and gave the cabbie a whole bunch of money for his help.  want the serial numbers of the bill they gave him?  he'll remember them too.
dennisintn

No much more simple than that. The phone was in Jorans room. Joran smokes a lot of pot. Phone gets high flies out the window, decides to go to a romantic spot behind the lighthouse to look at stars. Don t tell me you dont believe this
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: February 13, 2008, 07:37:37 PM »

allthough we have a lot of english words in our language, it is a handicap that we do not speak the english language very often, if so words would come more fluently as to now it is quite frustrating at times, if i cant come up with the right words when needed.
my kids help me out now and then, doing this face: 

You're doing a great job!  I hope you, and all the other wonderful Dutch folks that are posting here know how much you are appreciated.  More than you'll ever know.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Ditto.
Dank u wel dutch monkeys!!!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 13, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »

Anyone have the photo of Aruba's finest polis force combing that beach/the sandunes with those sticks?  Remember there were hundreds of them and it was more like a photo op than a real mission... said they had a tip that something happened there?

What did they all walk on top of the phone?  This is bizarre. 

Had to have been thrown in water and washed ashore or buried deep.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: February 13, 2008, 07:41:37 PM »

I have always steadfastly and even almost violently objected to anyone dragging Val into the case, but if his mother is going to toss him out as an alibi for Joran, then he is in the case. Not by the public, by his own mother. What a sick woman she is, she is an udderly horrible excuse for a mother.

Was this a Freudian Slip PI?  Cows have udders.  So does Anita.  Did you mean "utterly" as in completely...?   Or udderly?   

udders was the intended. she looks like a cow who has suffered from nuclear fallout:hence the "Toxit T*tties" label:))))))))))))
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 13, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

Points of observation:

sharks process oxygen through their fins, my understanding is that they do not breathe air.

AVDS should NOT be the confirmer of whose phone was found near the lighthouse.  The phone calls placed by that phone should determine the user.

Hope Hans Mos is aware of the ArubaBay video's, they should have been subpeona'd, even the missing video.

The undergarment of Natalee being described by AVDS but she not questioned?????Makes no sense at all.

I still think that the County Prosecutor in Birmingham should be contacted by JQKelly questioning the possibility of JVDStoolscum & PVDStoolscum being extradited out of the Netherlands for prosecution in the United States for serious crimes against a US Citizen.  As I mentioned before just recently a husband that allegedly murdered his wife in the Carribean is presently being extradited to the wife's(victim) state domicile to be prosecuted for the murder.  In this case the criminal proceeding were lodged after a successful civil suit litigated on behalf of the parents of the victim, who was a totally grown adult.  I do not at this point think that this foreign entity will pursue the serious charges against these perpetrator's.  There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that would be successful in the USA as long as the jury's brains are working.

In the USA, an attorney MUST TURN OVER THE CLIENT FILE, they do NOT HAVE THE ABILITY to hold the CLIENT FILE to ensure payment of their fees.  End of story.  They have the ability to sue civil court for their fees.  So I seriously doubt that this situation of the plaintiff's in the Dr Phil case not having access to the documents has any truth to it at all.  Yet another excuse by these cretians indicating their disdain & belief that Americans are STUPID.  That Judge better show them that their assumtions are incorrect.

For now that's it.  You all are doing amazing work, thank you. 
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: February 13, 2008, 07:42:18 PM »

Missing cell phones...

Videotographer filming men painting rocks at dunes...

Same videotographer comes across plastic bag in drain....

"How Con-veen-ient"

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: February 13, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »

Has this been posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.phpAruba
Docent Colegio gehoord in Holloway-zaak
Abonnee Artikel
ORANJESTAD — Een docent van Colegio Aruba is vorige week tot drie keer toe ondervraagd in verband met de vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. De verhoren gingen over een mobiele telefoon die de leraar in 2006 heeft gevonden in het duingebied achter de vuurtoren bij de Westpunt en die toe zou behoren aan Paul van der Sloot. De mobiele telefoon is echter van Valentijn van der Sloot, een van de broers van Joran, zegt Anita van der Sloot.
13 Feb, 2008, 17:46 (GMT -04:00)
TRANNY

Docent Colegio heard in holloway matter subscriber Article ORANJESTAD
- a docent of Colegio Aruba has been questioned last week to three
times concerning the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. To interrogate
concerned a mobile tel. which the teacher in 2006, has found in the
dune area behind the lighthouse at the West point and that would
belong to Paul of of the ditch. The mobile tel. is however of
valentijn of of the ditch, of the brothers of Joran, says Anita of of
the ditch.
~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like Anita says the phone was Val's?

Could it be another plant to keep everything away from the Sloot house?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: February 13, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »

No much more simple than that. The phone was in Jorans room. Joran smokes a lot of pot. Phone gets high flies out the window, decides to go to a romantic spot behind the lighthouse to look at stars. Don t tell me you dont believe this

I Stand With The Girl
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: February 13, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »

Did Bo Dietl coin a new word?

dementetated 

Did I hear that right? LOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 13, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »

"Dutch Monkey" 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: February 13, 2008, 07:49:06 PM »

I have always steadfastly and even almost violently objected to anyone dragging Val into the case, but if his mother is going to toss him out as an alibi for Joran, then he is in the case. Not by the public, by his own mother. What a sick woman she is, she is an udderly horrible excuse for a mother.

Was this a Freudian Slip PI?  Cows have udders.  So does Anita.  Did you mean "utterly" as in completely...?   Or udderly?   

udders was the intended. she looks like a cow who has suffered from nuclear fallout:hence the "Toxit T*tties" label:))))))))))))

Oh, okay.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: February 13, 2008, 07:49:14 PM »

JE why would anyone question that is the way it happened? it sure makes sense compared to other stories the sloots came up with....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: February 13, 2008, 07:49:58 PM »

Did Bo Dietl coin a new word?

dementetated 

Did I hear that right? LOL

Hi J4N Smile

Yes,you heard right..I think there should be a picture of Joran next to the word in the Encyclopedia 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: February 13, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »

Missing cell phones...

Videotographer filming men painting rocks at dunes...

Same videotographer comes across plastic bag in drain....

"How Con-veen-ient"

The cell phone that was found by the teacher has nothing to do with the aru-bay videos.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 13, 2008, 07:51:31 PM »

THIS IS A FACT,

ALL TELEPHONE SETAR CONVERSTION ARE BEEING RECORDED BY YOU NUMBER, THEY CAN PULL ALL RECORD IN A SNAP FROM ANYONE IN ARUBA THAT USES SETAR.

IF YOU USES DIGICELL YOU ARE SAFE, BUT THE GOVERNMENT WANT THAT THE COMPANY USES THE SAME NETWORK CODE AS OF SETAR. tHE REASON FOR THIS IS SO THAT THEY CAN RECORD YOUR CONVERSATION.

THE CALL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM NOT ONLY RECORD THE CALL FROM AND THE TIME, BUT ALSO RECORD THE CONVERSATION IN A HIGH COMPRESS MODE AND STORED AS YOUR PNONENUMBER + DATE+TAME FILE RECORD.

DIGICELL IS IN JAMAICA WHERE THE CALL IS OUTED FROM VIA THEIR GATEAWAY.

THEY FORGET THE FRIENDS THAT DID THE INSTALLATION FOR THE MASS CD ROM JBOX RECODER.

SO IF THEY SAY THEY DONT HAVE IT IT IS A COMPLETE LIE...

ASK EVERYONE IN KIA HOW THEY GOT CONVICTED, FOR THEIR CELL PHONE CONVERSATION.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 13, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »

DANA PRETZER - TONIGHT 9PM ET

BETH HOLLWAY & PETER R. DEVRIES

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: February 13, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »

This is a new snippet of what is a subscriber article.  I don't want it lost in ongoing threads as this just may bring some answers .......

Aruba Docent Colegio heard in holloway matter
subscriber Article

ORANJESTAD - a docent of Colegio Aruba has been questioned last week to three times concerning the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. To interrogate concerned a mobile tel. which has found the teacher in 2006, in the dune area behind the lighthouse at the West point and that would belong to Paul of of the ditch.

The mobile tel. is however of valentijn of of the ditch, of the brothers of Joran, says Anita of of the ditch.

13 Feb, 2008, 17.46 (GMT -
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

So the phone DID belong to the Sloots, interresting. 

Google translation of the above:

Aruba
Instructor Colegio heard in Holloway case
Subscriber Article
ORANJESTAD - A teacher from Colegio Aruba last week to three times questioned in connection with the vermissingszaak Natalee Holloway. The questioning went on a mobile phone that the teacher in 2006 has found in the dunes behind the lighthouse in Westpunt, which would belong to Paul van der Sloot. The mobile phone is, however, Valentine van der Sloot, one of the brothers of Joran, says Anita van der Sloot.
February 13, 2008, 17:46 (GMT -04:00)

So someone held onto this phone for almost 2 years and just now turns it in?  I think Joran has turned a lot of people against him and the Sloots.  All these island people covering for them and that is now in the past.  More need to come forward.  Joe T. has to be sweating like a pig (papa sloot to be exact).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.