May 30, 2024, 12:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217988 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 13, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »

Thanks Dana for explaining the ins and outs of the sound. Nice work!

When we create the podcast we will produce the sound to take some of the issues out ... so listen again ... you may hear things that you did not the first time

You made some really good points on the show tonight - all well said!

DANA: It was an excellent broadcast!  Thank you!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 13, 2008, 10:30:38 PM »

That last question was great! What if Beth and Dave said that Natalee did have seizures? Would the Aruban authorities have produced her body???

It was! Who was the caller?

I assume it was a well informed Monkey!

I thought the same thing
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #622 on: February 13, 2008, 10:32:03 PM »

Thanks Dana for a Fantastic Show!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 13, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »

That last question was great! What if Beth and Dave said that Natalee did have seizures? Would the Aruban authorities have produced her body???

Thank you.  :::blushes::: That was me. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: February 13, 2008, 10:33:21 PM »

dear monkeys, as always you were great company tonight.
however, i a going to get myself some sleep now.
take care y'all, read you again tomorrow.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #625 on: February 13, 2008, 10:34:26 PM »

WAY TO GO!!!! GREAT Question! You did a great job!

Again, wonderful show, Dana!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: February 13, 2008, 10:34:43 PM »

To answer the callers question to if Beth & Jug had said yes, NH had a history of seizures   ....

They did have a story all ready to go and they would have said that she died of an accidental overdose while have consensual sex.

It would have been similar to the preppy murder in Central Park years back.

Of course the answer no, put the ax to that "made up scenario"

They had the story all ready to go ...

And had her body been obviously injured, they would have "discovered her" washed up on shore near the rocks, and said she had been left on the beach as Joran said and probably had a seizure after doing drugs. Probably was high and wandered into the surf, and seized.

Certainly adds another layer to the seizure question, CBB. The more you know the more corrupt Aruba looks. What's next to unravel in their dirty laundry?

IMO, they would be best served sticking Joran's ass in prison as hastily as possible to abate some of this corruption focus. If he gets off again it's only going to get worse for them. Everything will will be honed in on corruption in every phase of their government top to bottom.

Spin on that Aruba!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: February 13, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »

Nite, imnoangel! Sleep well!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: February 13, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »

Nite imnoangel!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 13, 2008, 10:35:37 PM »

Awesome Puma!!!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 13, 2008, 10:35:38 PM »

Thanks Dana for a Fantastic Show!

you are most welcome
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: February 13, 2008, 10:38:17 PM »

I will talk about you and your question on my thursday commentary.
Kick butt question there girl !!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: February 13, 2008, 10:39:00 PM »

For those that couldn't listen to Dana - Heli at RU has transcribed the portions with Art, Peter and Beth:

Scared Monkeys Radio
Dana Pretzer
February 13, 2008

<snipped>

Beth:

I haven't heard naything yet.

Dana:

I'm going to speak to Peter de Vries.

Beth:

Absolutely, I think that we I just can't help it he's heroic, he stepped forward in order to bring light on to what happened. .. I feel I can't say enough about Peter but also about Patrick, he's a father who wanted to see justice done, he's a hero

Dana:

They've done a standup job, better than LE ever did, hopefully it will end up in court apearance and a conviction.

Answers are something we've been looking for, you're looking for your daughter, did you get the answers you're looking for

Beth:

I did, when you were opening your show and justice comes in different forms and for me I have an answer, secondly I felt some justice and validation in my fight in that every step we took was well worth it .. everyone would like to see Joran behind bars and we feel strongly that he will strike again if he isn't in jail ... I think he surely will strike again and I think he will strike again, he's shown us all that he has no control over himself.

Dana:

Their leaders take a vow an oath to protect their citizenry, their visitors, aruba obviously failed in that. It's the goal and responsibility of countries to conduct a proper investigation. I know you've been reluctant to talk about it, but when I interviewed Jug and Dave and we talked about situation where the strange questions you were asked when you arrived on the island, now it's become pretty obvious there has to be more to this story, there's corruption right from the start ... what's your take

Beth:

they focused on Joran and his admissions .. the second thing . we need to get to the bottom of what happened in the first 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance ...

epilepsy and seizures, no she didn't, she just didn't .. our stunning revelation was when Joran admitted that to Patric, it's a big red flag ... we need to get to the bottom of it.

Right now I want to focus on Joran and his admissions and the first 48 hours will be a whole other ballgame.

Dana:

the old saying without trying to be callous, parents aren't supposed to bury their children .. when you see this video like you saw, it must have made your skin crawl to watch this individual bragging, degrading your daughter the way he did, it was sickenig

Beth:

You're right it was sickening, Joran had decided to bury everyone, his family .. I felt his father was involved from Day 1 ... I do think his father played a major role but his family, all the people who stepped forward to help, he's stepped on all of them, he's just showing us he has a blatant disregard for everyone but himself.

Dana:

I'm going to throw out some names to you, I'm curious what you have to say .. Jossy Mansur

Beth

Absolutely heroic, what a man, my goodness, what a businessman he is, full of integrity, I stand by Jossy b/c he's an individual who stands for human rights and justice, gosh, what he did for me is take such a burden off of me going after these perpetrators, I felt like I had no other ally, he went out on a limb for no reason except doing the right thing, he has integrity and respect for human life,

Dana:

van der Stratten

Beth:

He's corrupt to the core of his existence.

He just doesn't deserve any more words.

Dana:

the media coverage of this story, you see that 99.999% of those who hear or read about this, want to see you have justice, your take on how the media has handled the case

Beth:

I think it's been remarkable, gosh as I said my only allies. the media can be very powerful, they were a great ally to me and very respectful to me.

Dana:

Your book, a wonder book, if the case was closed and we wrote an epilogue in the book what would it be

Beth:

..... (bad sound, can't make it out)

Dana:

Most people would never expect anything like you experience, so what would youtell parents

Beth:

Communication and education, my book can be the starting ground it can be an opening centerpiece for parents to have these conversations with their young adults. Education is my second great talking point, logging on to my website to discuss how you must go about ensuring you personal safety including international calling before leaving our borders. First my book and second my website for parents to delve into before their young adults travel internationally ...

Dana:

Beth I know on behalf of myself and the rest of the scared monkeys ... I appreciate you joining us.

Klaas ... thank you for bringing Heli's transcript over.  If it was not for the blah, blah, blah in reference to Beth ... I would be thanking Heli because I do appreciate her efforts in regards to Natalee Holloway related transcripts.

I deleted ... in the above quote ... that disrespect directed towards the mother of Natalee Holloway.

I will listen to Dana's interview with Beth again but ... did Beth not imply that now that she know that Joran was involved in Natalee's death that ... accountable is her next goal.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: February 13, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »

Dana, having been in law enforcement yourself, what can be done about the corruption in the Aruban law enforcement?  I really don't know how these things are handled.  What would be done if corruption were suspected in a law enforcement agency?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 13, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »

I heard your commentary as you did it after the show 

Great Show Dana! 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 10:42:18 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 13, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »

Sleep tight Imnoangel. Enjoyed your commentary today as usual.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: February 13, 2008, 10:43:16 PM »

Dana, having been in law enforcement yourself, what can be done about the corruption in the Aruban law enforcement?  I really don't know how these things are handled.  What would be done if corruption were suspected in a law enforcement agency?

THE US govt needs to get involved they have not done enough to help.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: February 13, 2008, 10:44:23 PM »

Oh, I have no doubt that the ALE would have said she must have wandered into the water and had a siezure and drowned.  Accident.  That would have been it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 13, 2008, 10:46:30 PM »

THE US govt needs to get involved they have not done enough to help.

I would think they would want to get involved.  After all, this island is a neighbor and receives American visitors.  Do you think it's political?  I am wondering if the US has to give Aruba the chance to resolve the case itself first.  However, the corruption related to this case is a separate issue that someone needs to address.

BRING NATALEE HOME
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #639 on: February 13, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »

Great Show!  Thanks to Dana, Red and everyone involved.  I look forward to downloading and listening to the podcast.  I didn't hear it all but what I did hear was GREAT!  I had commercials in the middle of some of the commentary and other buffering issues that I'm sure are due to living in the sticks and having to deal with dial-up, lol  Thanks to Klaas and ******* for your help with the winamp question.  I got it on there and I'm sure it was better than it would have been on windows, the buffering is much slower on windows in my experience. 

Everyone at Scared Monkeys Rocks!   

Thanks for all you do!

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.