May 28, 2024, 12:36:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 217862 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: February 14, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »

Who had access to professional body bags?

All of this is why I have never been able to establish a theory and stick to just one line of thought.

Just not enough known to know what the heck they were doing.

Two thoughts come to mind Anna...the beach patrol would have acess to body bags...and the hospital, of which PVD is/was on the committee.board of directors
Oh, and the coroners office too.

NOT ONLY DOES THIS GUY HAVE ACCESS TO THEM, THERE IS ONE IN THE PICTURE IMO:

This is what I was trying to point out the other day when these photos were posted, I think by Klaas, or Rob...

It most certainly is a guerney. Look at his arm the way the suit is obscuring the blue bands, its at an angle you would expect if someone were pushing something at waist level. I believe the white material is covering the feet. And the others--as seen in the full photo--are looking at the upper torso and head. What is the background info on this picture?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: February 14, 2008, 11:39:44 AM »

Those bio-suits look like what I saw in that missing Aru-Bay Video.

I know I have said that a thousand times....but I swear that's what the looks like.

You know I am with you on this one Rob....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: February 14, 2008, 11:40:36 AM »

It's funny to hear "Paulus is protecting his son."

Who's protecting whom?

Paulus could not have protected Joran without help from the police and prosecutor, it's just not possible.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 14, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »

I know I have said that a thousand times....but I swear that's what the looks like.

Me too, Rob.  Looks very much like what we saw in Aru-Bay videos.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: February 14, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

KLPD search of VDS home - at least I believe that's what this photo is... it is in a series with the port-o-pottie.

Look at that scanner thing. I'm not sure that's what is concealed behind the fence and I'm not sure that one image with the 'stretcher' is not from the KLPD search. I remember a woman without a bio-suit was pushing that scanner...I'll see if I can find a picture of that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: February 14, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »

Me too, Rob.  Looks very much like what we saw in Aru-Bay videos.

Me three...search of van der Sloot's...6/15 IIRC
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: February 14, 2008, 11:47:41 AM »

Finally!!  I can prove one thing Shango said was correct!

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:04 pm
Prepare the fires.
We need a sacrifice
A babylonian beast. Young Lamb der Sloot

Joran is indeed a beast! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: February 14, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »

Rob...the ones posted a few days back had KJ and van der Straten in them...they were definately from 5/15.

I think I recall it looked like the house was painted between the two searches...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: February 14, 2008, 11:50:43 AM »

Rob...the ones posted a few days back had KJ and van der Straten in them...they were definately from 5/15.

I think I recall it looked like the house was painted between the two searches...

Edit.....June 15th..
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #789 on: February 14, 2008, 11:51:53 AM »

Re: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2007, 07:58:55 AM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just found this email, can you pass it on , thanks  carpe

I met a girl tonight who see's dead people her name is Rebecca she help the FBI and police find missing people.
She calls her self spiritaul contact.
I told her that I'm looking for Natalee she started talking fast and sweeting.
She said she was in a black bag near that boat near an island with nine trees two were different
She is caught up in a back and forth thing near a sunk boat  the boat is under the water and part of it you can see it's white                                                                                                          All the talk of body bags made Me thing of this...HMMMM

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: February 14, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »

Caesu,
the PVV is only a small party, with 8 or 9 seats in parliament.
plus they are mostly ignored by the big parties, because their main agenda is the muslims, and the pvv is being looked upon as discriminating. therefore they get he silet treatment from the bigger parties.

Hirsch Ballin is the person who can make a difference here, he is member of the biggest party, has the power to investigate and actually do things. I think Hirsch Ballin is someone who practices law by the letter, an old fashioned kind of guy.

i wrote him an email urging him to look into the matter  and take serious actions against those responsible.

nevertheless Caesu, it wont hurt if as many high ranked people as possible are being made aware of the situation
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: February 14, 2008, 11:54:26 AM »

right Mum, those were 6-15-2005. The other one was a comparison for the bio-suits.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: February 14, 2008, 11:59:30 AM »

Re: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2007, 07:58:55 AM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just found this email, can you pass it on , thanks  carpe

I met a girl tonight who see's dead people her name is Rebecca she help the FBI and police find missing people.
She calls her self spiritaul contact.
I told her that I'm looking for Natalee she started talking fast and sweeting.
She said she was in a black bag near that boat near an island with nine trees two were different
She is caught up in a back and forth thing near a sunk boat  the boat is under the water and part of it you can see it's white                                                                                                          All the talk of body bags made Me thing of this...HMMMM

Hi Hotping...I had just been to that dream guys site this morning....the one that scribbles and there was a woman posting for a phychic friend talking about a body bag...that was the one buried under the Sloot shed...she said with another body!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: February 14, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »

I don't see a photo of the woman pushing the scanner. I guess I didn't save it.

+++

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: February 14, 2008, 12:00:42 PM »

KLPD search of VDS home - at least I believe that's what this photo is... it is in a series with the port-o-pottie.

Look at that scanner thing. I'm not sure that's what is concealed behind the fence and I'm not sure that one image with the 'stretcher' is not from the KLPD search. I remember a woman without a bio-suit was pushing that scanner...I'll see if I can find a picture of that.

I don't see a pushable scanner in that photo. (Do you have the other photo you are refering to) I do see a gun type instrument though and what looks like some kind of "gardeners cart" with wheels. The gun to me seems similar to this forensic light gun:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: February 14, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »

Caesu,
the PVV is only a small party, with 8 or 9 seats in parliament.
plus they are mostly ignored by the big parties, because their main agenda is the muslims, and the pvv is being looked upon as discriminating. therefore they get he silet treatment from the bigger parties.

Hirsch Ballin is the person who can make a difference here, he is member of the biggest party, has the power to investigate and actually do things. I think Hirsch Ballin is someone who practices law by the letter, an old fashioned kind of guy.

i wrote him an email urging him to look into the matter  and take serious actions against those responsible.

nevertheless Caesu, it wont hurt if as many high ranked people as possible are being made aware of the situation

What is the email address to send an email and ask that this be investigated?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: February 14, 2008, 12:06:06 PM »

Good morning Private Eye and all.

I have the scene still fresh in my mind. So, I have a question.

Do you believe Natalee was wrapped in some sort of body bag, sheet, covering, etc.

and I really want to be very careful how I phrase this, but moving a deceased person multiple times does not seem to be very congruent to keeping DNA from turning up in multiple locations. Only a concealed covered body would prevent transfer. As I recall, there was nothing DNA related found in the shallow grave by TES.

Your thoughts please.

First, in order to find DNA in sand, a very diligent search would have had to occur. Second, the body could have been moved much earlier unbeknownst to Joran, and any rainfall would simply wash the DNA deeper thru the sand. Third, I doubt seriously any effort was made to find any DNA to be honest.

I am passed being sensitive to how a body is handled. For me, when a person dies, while the body does possess some symbolic purpose that enhances memorializing the memories for the living, and seeing a body mutilated can of course reinforce the horrible means by which death occurred, and may conjure up pain involved with the death stirring compassion and empathy in the living, the body is nothing more than a totaled car. And I think when death is occurring. God's hand is wrapped firmly around the hand of the people he chooses shielding them from any pain or fear involved with dying.

So despite the circumstance, I know God held the hand of Natalee as see stepped from this earth to his house and she felt no pain, no fear, or even remorse as he helped her into his house. And the last thing any Of Natalee's friend's or family would want is to let the squeamish details of our own mortality impeded this wonderful investigation by Beth's supporters, so tread strongly ahead and let that be the last of your worries:)

I am sure she was wrapped somewhat just because they would be hiding her as they moved her.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: February 14, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »

I've only been able to skim and scan the past few days -- any comments from officials about re-arresting Urine? I thought they gave taco until yesterday.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: February 14, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »

I will look it up and post the link
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: February 14, 2008, 12:08:04 PM »

This is the link:
http://www.justitie.nl/organisatie/minister_hirsch_ballin/reageren/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.