April 24, 2024, 09:35:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 - 2/14/08  (Read 215428 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: February 14, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »

Beth felt betrayed by Jean Akers ... the U.S. vice-consul.  This representative of the American administration attended a "Get out a Jail Free" celebration at the VDS' residence following Joran's September, 2005 release from prision.

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185
The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: February 14, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »

I'm looking for some other pics.. but found this one..

And LOOK!!  It's old lardass to the left of Karin!

It is...it's Jacobs isn't it?

You betcha!

Existence is futile.
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: February 14, 2008, 03:31:24 PM »

I have read that back when the Arubans protested Beth that one of them held a sign that read "stupid Americans go home but send us your daughters and your money" And I was wondering if any of you might have a link to that photo or article? Thanks
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: February 14, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »

CubbeeGirl: I posted the photo to match Rob and Kermit's photos.  I told you who it belongs to. I reacted to Klaasend's nasty tone. I am not here to play games and I do not appreciate deliberate disrespect.  We have all been following this case since day 1....

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: February 14, 2008, 03:33:32 PM »

Anna...I know what you mean...
Ya know you just "feel something"
Of course, he's the perfect scapegoat...rave parties, drugs....

Let's look at those you stayed on Aruba:

1-Lorenzo

So do the Kalpoes still own the internet cafe?  those old anonymizers come in handy.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: February 14, 2008, 03:34:41 PM »

Debra... you sure are bold for only having 38 posts?   What gives?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: February 14, 2008, 03:35:04 PM »

CubbeeGirl: I posted the photo to match Rob and Kermit's photos.  I told you who it belongs to. I reacted to Klaasend's nasty tone. I am not here to play games and I do not appreciate deliberate disrespect.  We have all been following this case since day 1....

Rob:  All I'm saying is if K-9 Security was at the dunes, vds house we didn't have a chance.  Yes, I can identify the photo..I choose not to.  And, Klaasend "as a poster" I don't appreciate your "deliberate" nasty tone. No need for it.

Please identify the photo then
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: February 14, 2008, 03:35:04 PM »

I have read that back when the Arubans protested Beth that one of them held a sign that read "stupid Americans go home but send us your daughters and your money" And I was wondering if any of you might have a link to that photo or article? Thanks

I have these pictures of the protest. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 14, 2008, 03:36:04 PM »

I have these pictures of the protest. 

Thanks Pita!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: February 14, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »

In reality, it doesn't matter where Debra found the picture of the van. Because I'm quite sure it's not the van. And the one it matches at in the Arubay video at the Tierra Del Sol golf course could be a utility van used to do who knows what...

Now the van at the Mill was there during the death of an American Tourist. That is why I am interested in it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: February 14, 2008, 03:37:47 PM »

This is not about "me"...This is about Natalee, remember?
Bold?  For asking for the same respect deemed others?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: February 14, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »

IMO, as a poster and not as a moderator, suggesting we not talk about people that have been questioned in the case or that are related to people that have been questioned in the case is just like saying the "answers are in Mountain Brook".

This is way OT, but speaking of MB, I have 2 family members who were educators to Natalee, who think she was way above-board and an outstanding student and human being. One of them is undergoing surgery for cancer today. Please keep Natalee's former science teacher in your prayers.

I will do that, Tyler.
Thank you. It is much appreciated.  She is a beautiful and wonderful human being who has 2 kids who need her.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: February 14, 2008, 03:38:39 PM »

Things seem to be getting heated.. lol
Anyhow just signed in to say goodbye temporarily.  With all the excitement.... I dont think Im going to unhook my pc til later tonight.   
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: February 14, 2008, 03:38:45 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, I joined this forum recently and have tried to contribute where possible. If you're not going to answer the question about the photo you uploaded then why post here at all, you're simply being a distraction. I mean really, why bother?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 14, 2008, 03:38:45 PM »

Don't have the article handy but they had signs saying she was in Brasil partying and what not. Also short clips of the event on youtube from old footage. The Merryweather guy who was involved in the protest really looked like a ass on TV in a interview afterwards as well. The event happened maybe around july 5th after the Kalpoes were released and Beth gave that great speach.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 14, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »

Anyhow just signed in to say goodbye temporarily.  With all the excitement.... I dont think Im going to unhook my pc til later tonight.   

Hi & bye Angie!  ttyl!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: February 14, 2008, 03:41:39 PM »

This is not about "me"...This is about Natalee, remember?
Bold?  For asking for the same respect deemed others?

Excuse me?  I have been here since the beginning Toots.. but you dont come on as a newbie and play games with others.. ALOT of people left this forum due to that same crap. The I know and wont tell crap. Nobody is saying you dont deserve respect. I also have a feeling I know who brought you to SM too... none of my business.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #977 on: February 14, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, I joined this forum recently and have tried to contribute where possible. If you're not going to answer the question about the photo you uploaded then why post here at all, you're simply being a distraction. I mean really, why bother?
My thoughts exactly! Debra You seem to be the only one being rude! Maybe We can try again....What is the name of the building...Please....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: February 14, 2008, 03:42:47 PM »

Hi & bye Angie!  ttyl!

LOL Klaas...  catch yah later tater.. been in bed sick for days.. just got a call a bit ago to check out the excitement here.
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: February 14, 2008, 03:42:51 PM »

Rob:  It is a good possibility the K9 guy and Akers date are the same.
I wonder how early she left Aruba for Curacao...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.