April 26, 2024, 09:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McCain made me throw up a lot in my mouth  (Read 2540 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« on: February 13, 2008, 12:07:43 AM »

I'm listening to his shit and I'm going to vomit.

He sux!

Post away!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 07:56:29 AM »

He does tend to go on a bit about the evils of losing the war.  I do believe he will be the Republican nominee for President.  To win my vote he would need to come off this strong talk of beating all other nations into submission.  These military issues like many in these years can not be simply looked at as "win it or lose it."  For decades, we have entered into treaties with nations in which all parties have given in on some issues.  I don't feel this will be possible with terrorists, however, there needs to be some agreement among nations that everyone will do their fair share of supporting a reduction in violence. 

McCain, as I have said before, represents a no change policy in Iraq.  This will never win an election.  He really never lays out any comprehensive domestic program policy which is what I am looking for in a candidate.  Those who insist upon tearing down other candidates and their ideas without taking a position of what they feel will work do a disservice to the public.

We need drastic change in our nation right now.  I would prefer to vote for someone who represents a change in direction.  I may not agree with all the ideas, however, it is clear that more of what we have had in the past 7 plus years simply will not help us recover economically or socially. 

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
robl27
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 07:15:58 PM »

..and I believe it was him that said "I will bring more jobs to america" BULL none of them have our interests at heart. Only big companies.

if they really want to focus on the economy, stop the outsourcing!

-Rob

I tweet and I tweet often: http://twitter.com/robl27
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:37:21 PM »

Dear GreatOwl,

I always find you to be the voice of reason on most every topic. I respect you so much. You can write and express yourself very well with a very fine vocabulary without having to use words like shit and vomit.

As for McCain, he will not win this election. I know he was a POW and I know he suffered. I'm truly sorry he went through this to fight for our rights. But being a POW does not automatically translate into being a Politician.

After he was released and integrated back into society, I do not know if he was of sound mind and spirit, but I cannot imagine he was. Who can live through a Viet Nam torture chamber and come out OK on the other side? It seems impossible. He is spinning us.

I see him speaking on the TV. Does anyone remember his reference to the Beach Boys song "Barbara Ann"? He stood in front of the media and made a feeble joke and sang ... "Bomb, bomb Iran." Adolescent speech. Sheepish grin. He is a jerk.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

Well, you've all pretty much spoken my feelings.  I'm mad that by the time they come to Ohio,  my choice are so limited.  I fear I won't even have Huckabee as a choice by then.

I truly believe Obama is going to win this.  Which is an entirely different fear of mine.   McCain and Obama are on the extreme sides of the spectrum.  But Obama does at least speak about domestic issues.

Just my 2 cents

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »

Today Romney, who suspended his campaign a short while ago, made a big announcement on TV that he was endorsing McCain and recommended that all his delegates support McCain. Both of them were together for the announcement. But it is said that they hate each other in the same way that JFK and LBJ hated each other ... and how GHW Bush and Reagan hated each other. There was no kumbaya moment and they didn't hug each other.

The pundits are asking what Romney got in back room deals for doing this. Maybe the VP slot? They would make a good combination in that if the old man John McCain dropped dead, the younger Romney would be able to take over. On the downside, Romney is still a Mormon

I don't think Huckabee will stop until he has to. I think he would be an asset to any candidate as a VP but he says he doesn't want that. By the way, he is an excellent bass player (Fender) with very long fingers that can cover the strets really well.

Obama. I just have to pinch myself. It looks like he will be our next president.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »

Louise ~ Just out of curiosity . . . why does it bother you that Romney is a Mormon? 

If I read more into your above comment, I apologize.  Otherwise, could you kindly explain?
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 01:15:10 AM »

Dear tucumom,

I will explain. I learned about about Mormons and their experience in elementary school. I thought their history was wonderful.

I have a friend for over 45 years who lives in Salt Lake City who is not a Mormon. Over the
past years, he has taught me about the LDS. Nothing negative was ever said.

In the terminology of the LDS, the word Gentile takes on different meanings. Members of the LDS church regard themselves as re-gathered Israelites and use the word "Gentile" to refer to non-members. In such usage Jews and Christians may be referred to as "Gentiles" because they are not members of the LDS Church.

Loving you tonight.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.