Debra
Rob and Kermit...You guys RoCk!

Debra,
Thank you for your kind words.
Is the photo in Maria Mai?

Nearby....Santa Cruz

the big hammer:
Paulus' Brother

caesu writes: interesting is also. that on monday right after the broadcast a fellow member of Hero Brinkman asked for an emergence debate about exactly this issue. but other parties didn't want a debate???

I recall reading here that Pualus' brother (joran's uncle) is/was a member of a Dutch political party and held a government post.  I can't remember his name -- was it Marko?

Perhaps klass can find?

Peaches:
Quote from: Destiny on February 14, 2008, 05:38:50 PM

Quote from: Peaches on February 14, 2008, 05:35:52 PM

caesu, dare I ask you to decode "BOB" and "IRT" for us country girls?
TY

Peaches...don't know about Caesu....but BOB is code for me..for Battery Operated Boyfriend ;-)

Well, alrighty then.  Gotcha.  I hear some hungry hounds.

Enjoyed it!

Peaches:
Quote from: the big hammer on February 14, 2008, 05:39:57 PM

Paulus' Brother

caesu writes: interesting is also. that on monday right after the broadcast a fellow member of Hero Brinkman asked for an emergence debate about exactly this issue. but other parties didn't want a debate???

I recall reading here that Pualus' brother (joran's uncle) is/was a member of a Dutch political party and held a government post.  I can't remember his name -- was it Marko?

Perhaps klass can find?

As I recall, you are correct.  I'm sure someone can confirm quicker than I but I believe you are right. 

IBE:
Quote from: Peaches on February 14, 2008, 05:28:19 PM

caesu, I hope you're right.

Last nite, UPS delivered the loveliest dozen tulips from my father for me on Valentine's Day.  Normally, I would have frowned because they are tulips but so many of our recent Dutch monkeys have been so generous with their time and info, that I'm starting to rething my "tulip" boycott.  Besides, they're beautiful and my dad sent them. 

But I'm still never going to Aruba.

Peaches Maybe the tulips were grown in Holland, Michigan! Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page