April 25, 2024, 11:19:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259825 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »

Veryyyyyy early on in the case I remember discussions of Paulus's brother and I swear we even had a photo...please tell me I didn't dream that?? It was so long ago....     Klaas?? Do you remember? The photo was a man in Holland...was suppose to be Joran's Uncle...Paulus's brother...?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »

Looking through my oldest files now....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2008, 07:02:25 PM »

Rob: Would this happen to be the Moko Whitehouse Apartments?

Map
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/melbourne19/moko-map-1.jpg

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »

totally off topic,
but uhm...i have listened to Dana several times now, and i think he has a very nice voice to listen to. i'm curious for the face that goes with the voice....
  does anyone has a pic?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

Veryyyyyy early on in the case I remember discussions of Paulus's brother and I swear we even had a photo...please tell me I didn't dream that?? It was so long ago....     Klaas?? Do you remember? The photo was a man in Holland...was suppose to be Joran's Uncle...Paulus's brother...?

I'll look through my early photos.  Right now I'm in the middle of working so my mind isn't clear on it.  Will check though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »

I don't see a moko in that photo, what am I missing?   Nor do I see a moko in the photo below.  There may very well be a moko near it though.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:09:46 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 14, 2008, 07:14:08 PM »

NUT - in my old files all I could find is this.  I don't remember now who was in the photo with PVDS:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: February 14, 2008, 07:15:59 PM »

I'll look through my early photos.  Right now I'm in the middle of working so my mind isn't clear on it.  Will check though.

Thanks.....I am coming up empty...I swear I remember seeing the man, but the name 'Marco' to go with it doesn't ring a bell.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: February 14, 2008, 07:16:21 PM »

klaas,

Happy looking group aren't they?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 14, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »

caesu - in 32 months . . . I can not think of many decisions that have gone the way of Justice for Natalee. In fact someone will probably list all two in a second.

yes, you've been so let down by both OM's and still are.
but did Hirsch Ballin have to wait 12 days, and only then he saw an error was made?
announce that friday evening?
i mean an emergency debate was asked by the PVV about exactly this issue.
the PVV will follow up in this one.
they are trying to delay. next week the parlaiment is not in session.
so there's no possibility for a debate. they're still hoping it will blow over...

i know i am wishcasting too much...

caesu, thank you for talking the time to help the cause of justice for Natalee. I mean that.

I only speak for myself, but I can honestly tell you that if this abortion would have happened in Holland and you would have seen it in a slightly different light and seen for yourself how this group of criminals perverted the justice system and still do to this day.

Since the light is now shinning on those that ran back to the Mudderland - I laugh as I know they are in the liar to be brought to justice, but will they?

In the event they are not, I would be careful when facing the justice system in Holland. The corrupt are intermingled with the decent.

sorry for ramble / rant / not fully thought through

i think i get what you mean.

like it is impossible to have an entire judicial system (actually two) working against you.
but i am just so sickened by all of this.

i am really thinking about how to put those forces in some sort of collision course so the cover-up can't continue.
i mean because of peter r. de vries there is a momentum now. i see opportunities.
you hardly see a dutchie who doesn't think it stinks. and if i speak to one and i ask about his opinion and she doesn't see it -  it just give one or two clues - and the coin drops.
maybe the momentum is a one time event. maybe peter r. next program won't cause such a media-hype as we have seen now.

and then yesterday our foreign minister opens a new building in the hague and he says: "As you know, the reputation of The Hague as the judicial capital of the world 'goes to my heart'" (meaning: is very very important). really that almost made me puke.

in the hague:
    * International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, (ICTY)
    * Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, (OPCW)
    * International Court of Justice, located in the Peace Palace.
    * International Criminal Court, (ICC).
    * European Police Office, (Europol)
    * Hague Academy of International Law, center for high-level education in both public and private international law.
    * Permanent Court of Arbitration, the oldest institution for international dispute resolution.
    * Hague Conference on Private International Law, (HCCH), the oldest and preeminent private international law harmonization institution.
    * Iran-United States Claims Tribunal
    * Eurojust, European Union body composed of national prosecutors.
    * European Patent Office
    * The European Library

i mean come on. and they send bad prosecutors, judges to aruba.
for the netherlands it is hugely important to be seen as the most lawfull righteous country in the universe.

and then i think. what if a mother lost her child on aruba or somewhere else - and she didn't have good communicational skills, didn't know how to say the right words on camera, more children to take care of, just enough money to pay the bills, i mean i could go on and on. if you then face a judicial system. you stand no chance at all in the world.
so i think if this thing gets exposed, other countries will see that at the end they won't get away with denying a mother to know what happened to her child. like a big warning. don't ever mess those things up because all involved will be the shame of the world.

so that's way i keep searching for ways.
but who am i? what can i do?

aruban parliament won't do it. usa won't get involved in dutch / aruban judicial issues.
i've read some other american blogs and they think it's just a digusting media-hype.
and they are right! this joran-tape played over and over again made me sick after one day already.
so they look away, or try to make a really funny parody; and that's how they miss what's behind it: how corrupt aruba is.

boycot won't work. dutch will bail aruba out. and most dutch trade is intra-european.
i think hero brinkman is the only chance to get the word out in the dutch parliament at he moment.
because of his stance on aruba / antilles but also because of the jan van der straten-coincident

but i've got a few more scenario's in my head.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: February 14, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »

klaas,

OMG..... I was just thinking the same thing.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 14, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »

well it's pretty clear that if we're trying to figure this out without luck, the judges will deliver a stinkbomb, incomprehensible piece of bs tomorrow.

It smells bad. It's true that this "confession" being such a bombshell, and to those following the case, really, is nothing but a red herring.

Not to say it hasn't done wonders for bringing pressure on the corrupt Aruba.

They're patter is to get more outrageous when the microscope is on.

I just can't see them bringing Joran back ever again.

I agree with you, but I just cant wait to see the assinine excuse they come up with.  You know its gonna be the biggest load yet!   They are gonna have to dig extra deep to cover Jorans ass on this one!!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 14, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

Klaasend:

Have you see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXEh6ihYbA

it new
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: February 14, 2008, 07:22:56 PM »

Lazlo posted:

Joran not to be arrested again.

15 Februari 2008 01:07

Van der Sloot niet opnieuw opgepakt
Joran van der Sloot wordt niet opnieuw opgepakt voor de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway op Aruba. Dat heeft de Nederlandse advocaat van Van der Sloot te horen gekregen van het OM op Aruba.

Het OM deed nieuw onderzoek na het programma van Peter R. de Vries waarin Van der Sloot werd gefilmd met een verborgen camera. Tegen een infiltrant zei hij dat hij voor de verdwijning van het Amerikaanse meisje verantwoordelijk was. Later noemde hij dat verzinsels.

Het OM ziet in de uitzending en de uitspraken daarna geen grond voor een nieuwe aanhouding van Van der Sloot.

NOS: http://www.nos.nl/nos/artikelen/2008/02/art000001C86F632DF5E142.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 14, 2008, 07:24:06 PM »

Klaasend:

Have you see this

it new

LOL - actually yes, I saw it a couple days ago and posted it in the forum.   
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2008, 07:24:46 PM »

caesu- one more point.

As a monk that has been here since day one. I think I need to tell you that SM takes an equal opportunity to reveal the corrupt.

In the Duke Rape Case, SM continued to expose the corruption and had too many FP articles for me to digg out and link. Trust me, they are here.

In that case Mike Nifong charged 3 men with rape and a host of other charges. You may not know, but Nifong was disbarred, sued and imprisoned. There were no crying eyes for Mike Nifong on this site. That's what we expect. We expect our officials to be on the up and up and when they are not - we expect them to be taken down and thrown in prison.

The main difference here - Nifong went after the Duke lacrosse players after Natalee disappeared. He's paying his debt to society. He was charged, defended, convicted, and is now paying his debt. When his debt is payed, he should be welcomed back into society. That's the way it should work. (in my opinion)

To date no one in Natalee's case has faced any kind of music. I'm still waiting for it to be on the bill.

i watched cbs 60 minutes. pretty sickening was that, how they got accused.
and then there was race involved there. so glad for those guys, truth came out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2008, 07:24:56 PM »

Lazlo posted:

Joran van der Sloot wordt niet opnieuw opgepakt voor de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway op Aruba. Dat heeft de Nederlandse advocaat van Van der Sloot te horen gekregen van het OM op Aruba.

Het OM deed nieuw onderzoek na het programma van Peter R. de Vries waarin Van der Sloot werd gefilmd met een verborgen camera. Tegen een infiltrant zei hij dat hij voor de verdwijning van het Amerikaanse meisje verantwoordelijk was. Later noemde hij dat verzinsels.

Het OM ziet in de uitzending en de uitspraken daarna geen grond voor een nieuwe aanhouding van Van der Sloot.

Figures

Through google translator:

February 15, 2008 01:07

Van der Sloot not re-arrested
Joran van der Sloot is not re-arrested for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba. That is what the Dutch lawyer Van der Sloot told of the PPS on Aruba.

The OM did review the program after Peter R. De Vries which Van der Sloot was filmed with a hidden camera. Against an infiltrator, he said that he for the disappearance of the American girl was responsible. Later he mentioned that verzinsels.

The OM see in the broadcast, and the statements afterwards no basis for a new detention of Van der Sloot.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2008, 07:25:30 PM »

Lazlo posted:

OMG

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »

Klaasend:

Have you see this

it new

Thanks for posting that.  Klass posted it yesterday and I really enjoyed it.  I love the line "You're the OJ of the Netherlands - you're a shit"  also "you call a doctor not a boat"! 

I'm loving the Dutch people keeping this thing alive.  Good to know there are others that care.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »

klaas,

OMG..... I was just thinking the same thing.....

Happy GAY!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.