April 17, 2024, 07:28:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259460 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 14, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »

What does everyone make of the 2nd FBI statement by Katherine "Madison" Whatley?

the one about the girls taking a nap in the room and someone in a dark uniform trying to open the sliding glass door.
I am just as curious about the phone call that she spoke about trying to get one of the girls to go to a massage.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2008, 08:07:21 PM »

MF @ RU

The court said that Joran has lied several times and what he SAID CANNOT BE SUPPORTED WITH OTHER DATA.
So, it was the court decision, and the OM said that they do not exclude the possibility of him having a personality problem.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: February 14, 2008, 08:07:51 PM »

What does everyone make of the 2nd FBI statement by Katherine "Madison" Whatley?

the one about the girls taking a nap in the room and someone in a dark uniform trying to open the sliding glass door.
I am just as curious about the phone call that she spoke about trying to get one of the girls to go to a massage.

Yes, one named Rosemary....a woman's voice calling several times...and why all the talk about a toothbrush?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »

******* - I think this is the photo you are referring to.  I brightened it up a bit.  Looks like PVDS to me.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: February 14, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

Objectively speaking, I understand it.

What purpose would it serve for another catch and release?

The outrage will work to our advantage, as long as the focus become Paulus and his accomplices.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: February 14, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »

So now that they have pretty much given Joran his license to kill again, I wonder who his next victim will be?  I will go out on a limb and say that she will look alot like Natalee and it will be withon the next 2 or 3 years.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 14, 2008, 08:09:45 PM »

My understand of the above is that Hans Mos withdrew his appeal of the judge's ruling of last week which deemed there was not sufficient evidence to again arrest Joran van der Sloot.  It appears that Hans Mos ... after reconsidering ... came to the same conclusion as the Judge.

I could be wrong but ... the implication is that the three judge panel were not involved in the latest decision.

I am done!!!

Janet

I honest to God don't believe I have ever seen a more screwed up justice system in my life. At least you knew where Idi Amin stood. These pitiful people couln't beat their meat without getting a black eye.

I see no evidence of a 'system'.

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: February 14, 2008, 08:11:13 PM »

could be the mini bar man... they seem to have a habit of showing up at the worst times. They barely even knock and they're in.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 14, 2008, 08:11:35 PM »

MF @ RU

The court said that Joran has lied several times and what he SAID CANNOT BE SUPPORTED WITH OTHER DATA.
So, it was the court decision, and the OM said that they do not exclude the possibility of him having a personality problem.

That is because they threw all the evidence, testimony etc that supports it AWAY!  They are an absolute JOKE.

I agree - we need to focus on exposing the corruption - Joran is dead man walking and will never have a decent life now.  I can live with that.  We need to focus on getting the ones that let this happen.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 14, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »

The outrage will work to our advantage, as long as the focus become Paulus and his accomplices.

I agree.  Lets focus on the 'adults' and corruption!

Existence is futile.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »

******* - I think this is the photo you are referring to.  I brightened it up a bit.  Looks like PVDS to me.

looks like the boys are just out getting stoned looking for some unsuspecting female tourist to gang rape.

bunch of sick bastards
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »

True and we are only talking about pre-trial detention.  So I'm hoping it does go to trial and more of the coverup is exposed by DeVries and others before then.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:24 PM »

Well I guess he just put the Kalpoe Brothers back in the fold.  If Joran lied then he DID NOT clear the Kalpoes.  Guess they need to turn over those documents to Dr. Phil now.  This trick did not work for them so good.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »

Yes.....'Rose'??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:58 PM »

could be the mini bar man... they seem to have a habit of showing up at the worst times. They barely even knock and they're in.

If so...why run off around the corner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »

So now that they have pretty much given Joran his license to kill again, I wonder who his next victim will be?  I will go out on a limb and say that she will look alot like Natalee and it will be withon the next 2 or 3 years.

Yes but the way it sounds, he's now the hunted in the NL and Aruba. 
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

I see no evidence of a 'system'.
[/quote]

I see evidence of a need for some systematic housecleaning and a little ole fashioned Southern butt-whipping.  Personality disorder, my left hind foot!  What we have here is a seriously deranged group of psychotic somebodies.  I shudder to see what the younger boys do in years to come.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »

Let's vote on how long it takes Peter R. deVries to turn his "that's speculation" into substance.

What a shame that it takes a crime reporter to get the goods.   

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »

All I can think of right now is Joran's own words:

"Even if they find my own sperm in her body - they have nothing on me."

This is how sure he is of getting away with murder.  This kid KNOWS that corruption is keeping him a free man.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2008, 08:15:45 PM »

I do feel bad for Sebastian  ...I always have. He didn't ask for any of this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.