April 19, 2024, 06:47:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259590 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: February 14, 2008, 08:30:22 PM »

2 confessions on video tape and they still cannot do shit to these punks.

this is unbelievable

they are no longer suspects and are free no matter what they do or say.

It is over for them, this thing is over.

The Persistance could find Natalee in a crab trap with Jorans shoes in it and a video of the 4 of them rpaing and killing her and they still wouldnt prosecute.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: February 14, 2008, 08:30:35 PM »

just read on the Dutch news than joran will not go to jail again.... aruban OM thinks he has a personality disorder.
OMG

no offense imnoangel... but everyone here has been saying that for almost three years and it didn't make a difference. Now it keeps him outta jail. The exact thing we felt should put him in jail.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 14, 2008, 08:30:40 PM »

Peter R. DeVries said on Dana's show last night that he thought
Joran would be taken to trial. Maybe he will be tried.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: February 14, 2008, 08:31:06 PM »

My understand of the above is that Hans Mos withdrew his appeal of the judge's ruling of last week which deemed there was not sufficient evidence to again arrest Joran van der Sloot.  It appears that Hans Mos ... after reconsidering ... came to the same conclusion as the Judge.

I could be wrong but ... the implication is that the three judge panel were not involved in the latest decision.

I am done!!!

Janet

I honest to God don't believe I have ever seen a more screwed up justice system in my life. At least you knew where Idi Amin stood. These pitiful people couln't beat their meat without getting a black eye.

I see no evidence of a 'system'.

how did it get to this.
i think a lot of people will be turning to PVV.
i mean if they don't see that corrupt gangsters' nest

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 14, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »

I want to know how a "reporter" gets a published letter clearing her suspect status created by two psychics.

I want to know who is behind Hit94.1 that let's psychics talk trash.

I don't mind a crazy family having powerful friends but it crosses the line when the Ministers take up the cause and pay for or promote propaganda.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2008, 08:31:17 PM »

I honest to God don't believe I have ever seen a more screwed up justice system in my life. At least you knew where Idi Amin stood. These pitiful people couln't beat their meat without getting a black eye.

I see none either. If you get a free pass because you have a personality disorder then kill all you want, confess all you want, nothing will happen to you in their system.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: February 14, 2008, 08:33:15 PM »

just read on the Dutch news than joran will not go to jail again.... aruban OM thinks he has a personality disorder.
OMG

no offense imnoangel... but everyone here has been saying that for almost three years and it didn't make a difference. Now it keeps him outta jail. The exact thing we felt should put him in jail.

I thought all murderers had personality disorders. Am I missing something?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: February 14, 2008, 08:34:06 PM »

OMG

I thought all murderers had personality disorders. Am I missing something?

well come on now, you know thats no reason to arrest them
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 14, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »

I see none either. If you get a free pass because you have a personality disorder then kill all you want, confess all you want, nothing will happen to you in their system.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 14, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »

MF @ RU

The court said that Joran has lied several times and what he SAID CANNOT BE SUPPORTED WITH OTHER DATA.
So, it was the court decision, and the OM said that they do not exclude the possibility of him having a personality problem.

"That is because they threw all the evidence, testimony etc that supports it AWAY!  They are an absolute JOKE.

I agree - we need to focus on exposing the corruption - Joran is dead man walking and will never have a decent life now.  I can live with that.  We need to focus on getting the ones that let this happen.

"Joran is dead man walking"-I like the sound of that.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: February 14, 2008, 08:35:38 PM »

caesu- one more point.

As a monk that has been here since day one. I think I need to tell you that SM takes an equal opportunity to reveal the corrupt.

In the Duke Rape Case, SM continued to expose the corruption and had too many FP articles for me to digg out and link. Trust me, they are here.

In that case Mike Nifong charged 3 men with rape and a host of other charges. You may not know, but Nifong was disbarred, sued and imprisoned. There were no crying eyes for Mike Nifong on this site. That's what we expect. We expect our officials to be on the up and up and when they are not - we expect them to be taken down and thrown in prison.

The main difference here - Nifong went after the Duke lacrosse players after Natalee disappeared. He's paying his debt to society. He was charged, defended, convicted, and is now paying his debt. When his debt is payed, he should be welcomed back into society. That's the way it should work. (in my opinion)

To date no one in Natalee's case has faced any kind of music. I'm still waiting for it to be on the bill.

Very well said, Rob, but remember his jail sentance was only for one day.  He and the other corrupt officials, are now rightly facing their due day in Federal Court with the wonderful lawsuits filed by the wronged players and the wrongly fired coach.  It will get very interesting soon and in the future in Durham!  Now, if only the Justice Department will weigh in later, it will be truly sweet.

Mike Nifong and his other crafty co-horts would be right at home in Aruba! 

Ono, one day is better than none and he tasted the inside of a cell. And he's being sued for like 180 million dollars. IIRC...The punishment wasn't jail because he was white collar . . . it will be monetary. And that's better - no golden parachute for a criminal.

Pension --->>> Duke Players.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

HAPPY VALENTINES MONKEYS!!

Off to a catered Valentine dinner and program at our Church.

Janet
5:30 PM

+++++++++

The Greatest Love Story

John 3:16-17

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.  God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2008, 08:37:46 PM »

Objectively speaking, I understand it.

What purpose would it serve for another catch and release?

The outrage will work to our advantage, as long as the focus become Paulus and his accomplices.

True and we are only talking about pre-trial detention.  So I'm hoping it does go to trial and more of the coverup is exposed by DeVries and others before then.

I agree Klaas, I see no more reason to put him in jail, and have him refuse to talk.  Let's wait until they arrest and charge him with murder. 

Are we seeing this new information from official announcements, or is this the rumor mill 'releasing' this information??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »

The psycho had the same disorder in 2005 and it didn't keep him out of jail then.

I believe he had the same disorder when he was arrested "so stoned" the last time in 2007.

Is Mos saying this is a NEW revelation??   

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

OMG

WTF?

When did the OM become a shrink and what does that have to do with justice?  Psychopaths kill all the time and go to jail for it.

Wait til Nancy Grace hears about this!   

U.S. media will have a field day with this. Joran's ass would have been hung a long time ago in the U.S. and the corrupt prosecutor, cops, and judges with him in prison. For one thing people here would not have stood for the corruption. They would have been rooted out in a heartbeat. Americans love to string up their corrupt ones.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2008, 08:39:03 PM »

i lock the doors bye bye

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »

well it's pretty clear that if we're trying to figure this out without luck, the judges will deliver a stinkbomb, incomprehensible piece of bs tomorrow.

It smells bad. It's true that this "confession" being such a bombshell, and to those following the case, really, is nothing but a red herring.

Not to say it hasn't done wonders for bringing pressure on the corrupt Aruba.

They're patter is to get more outrageous when the microscope is on.

I just can't see them bringing Joran back ever again.

Frank: 
You would have enjoyed Mark Fuhrman this afternoon on John Gibson- I thought about you when I saw it!  He was totally fired up....if you get a chance to catch a video of today's broadcast, try to watch.  [ John Gibson is doing a great job of following this case. ]
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2008, 08:39:21 PM »

O/T.....OJ Simpsons girlfriend in intensive care with head injuries... OJ under investigation....he says she fell in gas station.....she is reported to have bruises on her head,legs .arms,and buttocks....she reportedly has bleeding of her brain and may require surgery

Just like OJ URINE will strike again

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: February 14, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

i have just emailed Peter de Vries and asked him to pick this case up again where the OM left it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2008, 08:43:29 PM »

i lock the doors bye bye

Stay safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.