April 20, 2024, 06:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259621 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: February 14, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »

O/T.....OJ Simpsons girlfriend in intensive care with head injuries... OJ under investigation....he says she fell in gas station.....she is reported to have bruises on her head,legs .arms,and buttocks....she reportedly has bleeding of her brain and may require surgery

Just like OJ URINE will strike again

Did you listen to that video that was posted earlier tonite?  Where the girls are calling Joran shit and they say he is the OJ of the Netherlands?  Good timing OJ.  Maybe it'll send a message.  Yeah those gas stations are dangerous places.  Just ask Britney S.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: February 14, 2008, 08:45:14 PM »

just read on the Dutch news than joran will not go to jail again.... aruban OM thinks he has a personality disorder.
OMG

no offense imnoangel... but everyone here has been saying that for almost three years and it didn't make a difference. Now it keeps him outta jail. The exact thing we felt should put him in jail.

I thought all murderers had personality disorders. Am I missing something?

no Bro Bro.. you got it just right..

And Buckeye - why would a schlock artist reporter need a freedom from prosecution letter?

I hear that!!! how did she get so deep? and where does her dirt lead.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 14, 2008, 08:45:25 PM »

O/T.....OJ Simpsons girlfriend in intensive care with head injuries... OJ under investigation....he says she fell in gas station.....she is reported to have bruises on her head,legs .arms,and buttocks....she reportedly has bleeding of her brain and may require surgery

Just like OJ URINE will strike again

Did you listen to that video that was posted earlier tonite?  Where the girls are calling Joran shit and they say he is the OJ of the Netherlands?  Good timing OJ.  Maybe it'll send a message.  Yeah those gas stations are dangerous places.  Just ask Britney S.   

Yeah Beans.... my 16 yr. old LHAO....Funny how the timing goes......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 14, 2008, 08:45:43 PM »

just read on the Dutch news than joran will not go to jail again.... aruban OM thinks he has a personality disorder.
OMG

Hell,  we could have told them that 2 1/2 years ago!  UFB  Are they preparing us for the mentally ill incarceration that Van der straaten offered  2 1/2 years ago??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 14, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »

i have just emailed Peter de Vries and asked him to pick this case up again where the OM left it.

Thanks!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: February 14, 2008, 08:46:39 PM »

i lock the doors bye bye

Stay safe.

Yes, we appreciate our Dutch monkeys and want you safe!
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: February 14, 2008, 08:47:13 PM »

At least OJ left the bodies where they could be found
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: February 14, 2008, 08:48:55 PM »

Rob, i know you all have said that. i have read that.
still it is frustrating.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 14, 2008, 08:50:06 PM »

At least OJ left the bodies where they could be found
And they made a honest attempt at putting him away forever. In Aruba the Judges,Defense,Prosecution,Govt and Minsitry of Defense all worked together to make sure he never goes to prison.

Whats next? They relocate him to spain or portugal?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 08:52:08 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 14, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »

OMG

no offense imnoangel... but everyone here has been saying that for almost three years and it didn't make a difference. Now it keeps him outta jail. The exact thing we felt should put him in jail.

I thought all murderers had personality disorders. Am I missing something?

no Bro Bro.. you got it just right..

And Buckeye - why would a schlock artist reporter need a freedom from prosecution letter?

I hear that!!! how did she get so deep? and where does her dirt lead.

I believe the US students, that are taking on the case, should expand it to control of a population by control of media interests and outcomes in today's world.  They could utilize multidisciplinary departments for the research.  Then expand into of shore investments and influence of expats.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: February 14, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »

You know, monkeys (beware: i feel peptalk coming up!), i still do believe that if peter de vries says: he will stand trial, that he wil.
and i m holding on to that.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 14, 2008, 08:51:49 PM »

i lock the doors bye bye

if you see that waterhead out walking the streets, put two right between his eyes before he gets a chance to kill again!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: February 14, 2008, 08:52:56 PM »

*******, yes, they might give him a new identity and relocate him in spain.
joran, beware, i know people in spain! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 14, 2008, 08:54:10 PM »

You know, monkeys (beware: i feel peptalk coming up!), i still do believe that if peter de vries says: he will stand trial, that he wil.

I agree, the momentum to expose the coverup cannot be stopped now. The world knows.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 14, 2008, 08:56:35 PM »

Oh dear, imnoangel, I fear you and Peter could have a touch of American blood, in your veins.  It takes a bit to understand The island program.  If it is honorable and intelligent, it is not part of the program.

You would think the seven million in Holland and the thirteen million in the US and those in Aruba (3-4) that heard the tape wouldn't have gotten it wrong....but...it's been like this since day one. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 14, 2008, 08:56:45 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2600.msg349427#msg349427

maybe keep this information on top.
i even more think he can speak out now.

more people will see he was right about the corrupt gangster' nest.
if he realizes americans and canadians are trying to fix the dutch justice system.

i think he can make a pretty good speech in parliament and let al the ministers sweat.

i am sure there will be a debate now.
the country is outraged!

we don't want a free range mental rapist murderers horror park all over the country.
i don't

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 14, 2008, 08:59:20 PM »

Imno, I hear you.  I appologize for not welcoming you and our other Dutch brothers and sisters.  I am proud to stand with you. 

You have chosen to believe in a man who has integrity, spirit, and a love for his newly found brothers and sisters in the US.  He too is an Eagle.

Eagles don't flock.  You have to find them one at a time.

Existence is futile.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: February 14, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »

He can probably be located by the tank out front.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #338 on: February 14, 2008, 09:01:29 PM »

Elaine S Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:19 am  AT RU 

Being here on island for the last two weeks, I can honestly tell you that whether or not Joran is tried in a court of law or not, he has already been tried in the court of public opinion by the locals. They do not want him to come back here, and the operative words they've used in describing him is a "bad punk."

I've had the opportunity to speak to lots of locals, and haven't had to read what's happening here on island second or third hand.

Anyone who thinks that people here are looking the other way, or think that those here feel Joran isn't involved in some fashion are only kidding themselves. Where the talk before was only that of Beth, it's now only that of Joran.. It is what it is. 
~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul is talked about in whispers... but nothing definitive. It's kinda like the "Dutch kid's father is protecting him and always has."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still have another two weeks here, and am quite anxious to see what's going to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I spend mostly all my evenings with my Aruban friends so I do hear a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kimi1230
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: February 14, 2008, 09:01:49 PM »

To us my mothers famous expression....."They make my a$$ want to suck a lemon".
My grandma would have said "They make my a$$ wanta crochet barbed wire".
Good one SGG!

No one can make you feel inferior.....unless you give them permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.