April 19, 2024, 10:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259600 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 14, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

Hi everyone, hate to enter the cage to this new, albeit unsurprising, news.

Buckeye, thank you for that link in answer to my question about Anita Hugen and Facebook.  It was an interesting to reread, but I didn't find anything there regarding Anita.   Either it's not there or I've lost my mind  .   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 14, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »

caesu- one more point.

As a monk that has been here since day one. I think I need to tell you that SM takes an equal opportunity to reveal the corrupt.

In the Duke Rape Case, SM continued to expose the corruption and had too many FP articles for me to digg out and link. Trust me, they are here.

In that case Mike Nifong charged 3 men with rape and a host of other charges. You may not know, but Nifong was disbarred, sued and imprisoned. There were no crying eyes for Mike Nifong on this site. That's what we expect. We expect our officials to be on the up and up and when they are not - we expect them to be taken down and thrown in prison.

The main difference here - Nifong went after the Duke lacrosse players after Natalee disappeared. He's paying his debt to society. He was charged, defended, convicted, and is now paying his debt. When his debt is payed, he should be welcomed back into society. That's the way it should work. (in my opinion)

To date no one in Natalee's case has faced any kind of music. I'm still waiting for it to be on the bill.

Very well said, Rob, but remember his jail sentance was only for one day.  He and the other corrupt officials, are now rightly facing their due day in Federal Court with the wonderful lawsuits filed by the wronged players and the wrongly fired coach.  It will get very interesting soon and in the future in Durham!  Now, if only the Justice Department will weigh in later, it will be truly sweet.

Mike Nifong and his other crafty co-horts would be right at home in Aruba! 

Ono, one day is better than none and he tasted the inside of a cell. And he's being sued for like 180 million dollars. IIRC...The punishment wasn't jail because he was white collar . . . it will be monetary. And that's better - no golden parachute for a criminal.

Pension --->>> Duke Players.

Sorry I got off topic...but pension untouchable.  See these two great sites:

http://durhamwonderland.blogspot.com/    & http://www.liestoppers.blogspot.com/

Nifong also filed bankruptcy......  check it out when you can. Lots of corruption there in Durham.  It will get more interesting. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 14, 2008, 09:20:14 PM »

Is it possible for The Dutch to get the actual ruling signed by the judges so we don't just have to read the OM interpretation?  I want to see the ruling and see the judges names.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: February 14, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »

ow sorry i see thats just been posted by someone else
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: February 14, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »

Imnoangel - you said it perfectly!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: February 14, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »

Buckeye, thank you for that link in answer to my question about Anita Hugen and Facebook.  It was an interesting to reread, but I didn't find anything there regarding Anita.   Either it's not there or I've lost my mind  .   

Don't think it was me.  I didn't find anything at that link, but I didn't post it.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 14, 2008, 09:23:13 PM »

Once again, I will ask our Dutch brothers and sisters. 

Does Dutch law have a provision for Marshal Rule?

Marshal Rule - has only been used once in the history of the US.  It was in Alabama, Phoenix City.

Existence is futile.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: February 14, 2008, 09:24:24 PM »

buckeye, i would nt know where to get the ruling. and i dont think they would release it to the public anyway
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 14, 2008, 09:24:33 PM »

someone could have anonymously told where her body is, so that she could be brought home.
has nothing to do with joran, just being human. but noone even did that.
it would not diminish the call for justice, but it would be more human then silence.
wrong words, i know but i hope you understand what i am trying to say

I understood you perfectly.

Existence is futile.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: February 14, 2008, 09:25:22 PM »

please explain the marshall rule?
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: February 14, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »

The "WTF" Look

IMO...It ain't over....
Joran is probably trying to work out a deal via "drug abuse/insanity"
...Admit to a lesser charge.

Seems to me, it goes way beyond Joran.

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #371 on: February 14, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »

someone could have anonymously told where her body is, so that she could be brought home.
has nothing to do with joran, just being human. but noone even did that.
it would not diminish the call for justice, but it would be more human then silence.
wrong words, i know but i hope you understand what i am trying to say

I understood you perfectly.

I understood too, but they can't...because there is evidence with her. If it were just her bones, they could...they can't.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: February 14, 2008, 09:28:13 PM »

Anna like Godfather Peter R very very much...

Anna is not alone! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: February 14, 2008, 09:29:06 PM »

Don't think it was me.  I didn't find anything at that link, but I didn't post it.

Looks like I really did lose my mind *L*, sorry for the confusion (and my poor memory).
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 14, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »

I think that de Vries should Come To Aruba and Show the Dutch and The world how wrong they can be...

Capslock...are you living in Aruba?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »

ala_gunslinger, if you can explain to me what the marshall rule is, maybe i can answer your question
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2008, 09:31:27 PM »

whahahaha peter has his own fanclub amongst the monkeys....
he s not my type but i would nt spit on him either... 

ala_gunslinger, thank you for your welcome, i appreciate that

Count me in on that fan club--Very easy on the eyes. Smart to boot also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »

caesu, i respect the efforts you make, but i do believe you are blowing things up way out of proportion. i also noticed that you make it seem as if all politicians are in this, but i am positive that is not true at all.
The fact is that this case does have full media attention at times, but the politicians didnt give it much of attention as to yet.
is this attention needed? i agree with you it does.
do i see a complot with our arliament involved? no, not as yet.
there s a difference in things hat happen on the island and dutch politics in general.
and i think it does no good to the cause if you make everyone look corrupt.

ik ben aan het teruglezen. dus toen wist je nog niet dat hij niet gearresteerd zou worden.
maar ik begrijp je heel goed hoor.
ik weet zeker dat het de tweede kamer niet corrupt is. het kabinet ook niet.
balkenede heeft ook kinderen. gewoon een normaal gezin waarschijnlijk.
ik denk dat misschien meer twee of één persoon weet wat er precies met natalee gebeurd is.
maar op aruba houden een paar mensen de handen boven elkaars hoofd.
op het OM weten ze ook niet wat er gebeurd is denk ik.
maar het zou wel een schandaal zijn als uitkomt dat er veel fout is gegaan bij het onderzoek.
dan moet de minister van justitie opstappen heeft ie ook geen zin in.
en zo gaat het verder naar boven.
en nu als de nederlandse tweede kamer niet gaat zeggen de komende weken dat er daar eens goed opgeruimt en uitgezocht moet worden dan neem ik ze dat wel kwalijk.
ik bedoel een groot gedeelte van nederland vindt dat wel dat dit zo eigenlijk niet kan.
maar ik hoop dat het zover niet komt. maar dat peter r. de vries hier rekening meer heeft gehouden.
ik bedoel, hij wist ook wel dat er geen bewijzen waren die joran's verhaal ondersteunen - maar hij dacht misschien dat het OM wel de lossen eindjes aan elkaar zou knopen.
ik hoop dat hij morgen of anders zondag nog met iets voor de dag komt...
anders ben ik bang dat de PVV groot gaat scoren. ik moet de partij ook niet hebben.
maar als de tweede kamer niet de vastberadenheid toont om dit op te lossen dan is het hun eigen schuld en strijkt de PVV met de overwinning...
dat ik het telkens over de PVV heb ik eigenlijk bedoeld zodat de PVV er over begint en de rest van de kamer zich er bij aansluit omdat ze inzien dat de PVV in dit punt toch gelijk had.
neem bijvoorbeeld dat burqa verbod, was eerst ook een PVV punt geloof ik - heeft balkenende ook overgenomen.
ik ben behoorlijk kapot van deze hele situatie eigenlijk. echt niet normaal...
maar ik probeer te bedenken hoe nederland hier uit gaat komen.
ik hoop dat je dit leest.
ik probeer scenario's uit te denken maar dat wil niet zeggen dat ik denk dat dat ook gaat gebeuren.
nogmaals, ik hoop dat peter r. met iets komt... echt...

groetjes.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »

What does everyone make of the 2nd FBI statement by Katherine "Madison" Whatley?

the one about the girls taking a nap in the room and someone in a dark uniform trying to open the sliding glass door.

could be the mini bar man... they seem to have a habit of showing up at the worst times. They barely even knock and they're in.
WTF

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2008, 09:33:33 PM »

Joran will get what he has earned,
in a lesson he will finally have learned.
The Aruban bosses in crime
Will eliminate him personally this time

A bullet to his temple,
Sweet Justice plain and simple.

Will I weep tears, and wail loudly, and cry?
I'd like to say yes but I just can't lie.

Oh Sweet Aruba how you make me want to rock and roll
While waiting to see your island drop into that big black hole

Do Daa Do Daa Give me That Old Black Magic
Do Daa Do Daa There's Julia sucking more ??????????????

Do Daa Do Daa Are those titties or udders
Do Daa Do Daa Anita's so damn ugly I shutter

Do Daa Do Daa Paulus is bending over again
Do Daa Do Daa Letting Joran fock him again

Do Daa Do Daa Rudy is bending over as well
Do Daa Do Daa As Paulus focks him over as well.

And the beat goes on, And the beat goes on.

Anyone want to contribute just jump right in there with there on verse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.