April 25, 2024, 09:50:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259845 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 04:20:33 PM »

Well, I heard voices of a wondrous woman in the post style but then I am probably wrong, because that whole genre had that same finger-pointing, "I'm not nasty, it's you" style.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »

TY hon. and BTW.. I LOVE your screename !!  I have a tee shirt with that on !! 
::MonkeyHaHa::LOL I have one too! thats where the name comes from!! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »

ROB...  Destiny calling....just now 3:44 my time...called the Aruban Beach Patrol...talked with *******...asked re Lorenzo's Lawyers' name...he don't know...I started talking about Lorenzo and Joran...asked him if they are half brother...he was hesitant...silent...then said no...they don't even ever hang out with each other...I asked him how he knew this...he said he knows both Lorenzo and Joran very well...then I asked if Lorenzo was being questioned regarding the Natalee H. case...he replied...he said he didn't know...then said not yet....then he was very uncomfortable...we ended convo...but not before I asked if I could call again sometime...he said ok...Rob, if you want name and number I email to you.

You are awesome.  If I ever have to make a 'sticky' phone call could I get you to do it for me??  hehe

You Bet...this Monkey will always *cover* other Monkey backs...LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »

I wasn't able to listen to Dana last night....but hope to listen to the podcast shortly!!  But I gather from running through last night's post it was a GOOD ONE!!!! 
I gather there is no news from aruba today     as usual they will wait til friday....a-holes that they are!!

Hi Sunny,
 I missed Danas show as well.  Sad 
I did want to say Welcome to alot of the new folks and a big thank you to those Dutch folks who have been translating things for us. Its greatly appreciated. While Im away for.. I dont know how long.. I'll miss you guys and will keep praying for justice for Natalee and also praying for the Persistence and Crew. If anything earth shattering should happen.. Im hoping someone will contact me via phone and let me know.  Sad  Its gonna suck with no PC for awhile. 

Angie, I hope you are not without a computer too long.....you will be missed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 04:22:39 PM »

I'm wondering if that info came from the 2 crazy psychics.   

EARTH TO THE PITBULL ZYGOTES AND GAMETEPHYTES

J O R A N   C O N F E S S E D!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »

I wasn't able to listen to Dana last night....but hope to listen to the podcast shortly!!  But I gather from running through last night's post it was a GOOD ONE!!!! 
I gather there is no news from aruba today     as usual they will wait til friday....a-holes that they are!!

Nothing out of Aruba today except that Pittbull's wife has come forward with this.  The SPIN begins 

I wonder if she was under the influence of maryjwanna when she said that Wink

In fear of a Colombian necktie.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »

Guess I skeeered evryone away   

Naw...Just workin' and lurkin'.  I just had to jump in on that one.  Couldn't believe what was said about Klaas.  Either there was a HUGE misunderstanding (hmph) or somebody had a bug up their arse.

Yes it was rude and my guess is a BUG up someones ARSE.. its kinda like de'javu all over ago from LONG LONG ago. lol

Dang I had to go back and find out what y'all were talking about....I never liked Florida anyway...too many BUGS

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 04:25:53 PM »

TY hon. and BTW.. I LOVE your screename !!  I have a tee shirt with that on !! 
::MonkeyHaHa::LOL I have one too! thats where the name comes from!! 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 04:26:12 PM »

And Debra, yes she did, she said she did not think GVC was guilty but she thought he knew enough to break the case wide open.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2008, 04:26:44 PM »

Guess I skeeered evryone away   

Naw...Just workin' and lurkin'.  I just had to jump in on that one.  Couldn't believe what was said about Klaas.  Either there was a HUGE misunderstanding (hmph) or somebody had a bug up their arse.

Yes it was rude and my guess is a BUG up someones ARSE.. its kinda like de'javu all over ago from LONG LONG ago. lol

I didn't catch the 4 pages of previous thread...oh my must have missed something...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

Loll mine is a black one with white and red print
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2008, 04:27:17 PM »

There is a new judge in town for Joran & Co.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »

Well, I heard voices of a wondrous woman in the post style but then I am probably wrong, because that whole genre had that same finger-pointing, "I'm not nasty, it's you" style.

uuummmmm now that one got me thinking....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008, 04:28:17 PM »

Nothing out of Aruba today except that Pittbull's wife has come forward with this.  The SPIN begins 

Thanks Klaas...ohmygawd....spinning like a top!! 

Spinning like a top on the back of a dead man to boot! They better hope Pitbull's ghost doesn't gonna come back and kill'em.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008, 04:28:46 PM »

do you all expect news from the OM the in next couple of hours?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 04:28:56 PM »

Me too.... specially if you remember the "innocent kalpoe brother " comment from yesterday...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »

There is a new judge in town for Joran & Co.

That is too cute Bladerunner , and dare I say he might do a better job than the judges have in the past..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »

Me too.... specially if you remember the "innocent kalpoe brother " comment from yesterday...

hi Cubbee...hope you are feeling better....did C's team win??  Yes, innocent and kalpoe in the same sentence is enough to make one choke!!  And antenae go up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2008, 04:33:07 PM »

do you all expect news from the OM the in next couple of hours?

Not holding my breath.
IMO.. and I missed the poll here.. but anyhow.. IMO  JVDS wont be arrested either.  Sad Sad 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »

For anyone interested in a quick review of the latest news by dates in English, here it is.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/searchresult.php?cx=008221010404510662473%3Avzie3leg34o&cof=FORID%3A11&q=Sloot#1152

This most recent one cracks me up.....
Joran is a formal murder suspect and they can't seem to figure out if they should allow his arrest or not 
In the article below dated FEB 4 it says ...answer by end of the week...here it is 10 days later and still no answer.

Van der Sloot is formal murder suspect
Monday 04 February 2008

Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch teenager who was recorded by a hidden camera confessing that American teenager Natalee Holloway died while with him on a beach in Aruba, is now a formal suspect in her murder according to the Aruban public prosecution office, reported ANP news service on Monday evening.

Natalee Holloway disappeared on the last night of her holiday on the island of Aruba in May 2005.

In the secret recording which was screened on Dutch tv on Sunday night, Van der Sloot said that he had telephoned a friend who had disposed of her body in the ocean.

Speaking on the Nova tv show on Monday evening, Van der Sloot’s lawyer Bert de Rooij said his client is prepared to report to the police and to make a statement to the prosecution department in Aruba.

Earlier on Monday the examining judge on Aruba said he would not issue a warrant for the arrest of Van der Sloot who has been arrested twice in connection with the case in the past. An appeal against this decision has been made and a ruling expected later this week, said ANP.

The Dutch media also reported on Monday evening that police have searched two addresses in Arnhem where Van der Sloot has been living. One is believed to be the home of his grandmother. The searches were on the request of the Aruban prosecution department.

Joran van der Sloot's confession, watched by almost half the Dutch population, was shown on a tv programme on Sunday night presented by crime reporter Peter R de Vries. The show, or fragments from it, has also been broadcast in the US.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/van_der_sloot_declared_formal.php

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.