April 26, 2024, 01:49:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259903 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: February 14, 2008, 09:48:58 PM »

Objectively speaking, I understand it.

What purpose would it serve for another catch and release?

The outrage will work to our advantage, as long as the focus become Paulus and his accomplices.

True and we are only talking about pre-trial detention.  So I'm hoping it does go to trial and more of the coverup is exposed by DeVries and others before then.

I agree Klaas, I see no more reason to put him in jail, and have him refuse to talk.  Let's wait until they arrest and charge him with murder. 

Are we seeing this new information from official announcements, or is this the rumor mill 'releasing' this information??

According to lying liars on Fox this afternoon on John's program, Aruba announced they have 24 hours but promised a decision regards arrest or not arrest within 24 hours.  It's Friday news, wouldn't you know?  Meet the Press will preempt any detective work and of course the primaries on Tuesday.  These crooked bastages know how to work our system.  They understand our system, we understand theirs; its' a bunch of crooks running DSI.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: February 14, 2008, 09:51:01 PM »

Same announcement.  This one out of Curacao, where the court is held.

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/5643224/Joran-van-der-Sloot-niet-opnieuw-opgepakt

Joran van der Sloot not re-arrested
Published: Friday, February 15, 2008 01:23 UTC
Last updated: Friday, February 15, 2008 01:23 UTC

Curacao - Joran van der Sloot is not re-arrested in the Holloway case. This is the Common Court of Justice in Curaçao. In the course of Friday, the Court with a detailed explanation.
According to the Dutch lawyer Van der Sloot, the Court determined that the programme of Peter R. De Vries is not sufficient for a new arrest. The confession that Van der Sloot did it in front of a mole would not be supported by other data.

Furthermore, according to the lawyer included that the student Arnhemse often has lied about the events in Aruba. The Court and the PPS do not preclude Van der Sloot has a severe personality disorder, according to his lawyer.

Van der Sloot has been twice previously locked in the verdwijningszaak. Therefore, the Court finds that there is significant evidence to bring him again to arrest.

Any chances of more signifcant evidence than a confession, twice, being the last one with the girl, framing 2 innocent people, and repetitively lying about his alibi?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: February 14, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

Same announcement.  This one out of Curacao, where the court is held.

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/5643224/Joran-van-der-Sloot-niet-opnieuw-opgepakt

Joran van der Sloot not re-arrested
Published: Friday, February 15, 2008 01:23 UTC
Last updated: Friday, February 15, 2008 01:23 UTC

Curacao - Joran van der Sloot is not re-arrested in the Holloway case. This is the Common Court of Justice in Curaçao. In the course of Friday, the Court with a detailed explanation.
According to the Dutch lawyer Van der Sloot, the Court determined that the programme of Peter R. De Vries is not sufficient for a new arrest. The confession that Van der Sloot did it in front of a mole would not be supported by other data.

Furthermore, according to the lawyer included that the student Arnhemse often has lied about the events in Aruba. The Court and the PPS do not preclude Van der Sloot has a severe personality disorder, according to his lawyer.

Van der Sloot has been twice previously locked in the verdwijningszaak. Therefore, the Court finds that there is significant evidence to bring him again to arrest.

Can we get a clarification of the last sentence?
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: February 14, 2008, 09:52:28 PM »

i have heard of marshall plan, that is that dutch troups help rebuild like in afghanistan. but thats probably not the same as marshall law or rule
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: February 14, 2008, 09:54:06 PM »

Here's martial law, from Encarta:

mar·tial law

noun
Definition:

control by armed forces: the control and policing of a civilian population by military forces and according to military rules, imposed, e.g. in wartime or when the civilian government no longer functions

No chance in Aruba.  The radios will be blasting Natalee's family and the psychics will get a parade. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: February 14, 2008, 09:54:41 PM »

PV - I think we need a combination of both.

With enemies that close, I believe Aruba - via Holland - need Oduber over thrown - and the US as an intermediary.

The MEP makes Noriega look tame.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: February 14, 2008, 09:56:28 PM »

Wouldn't it be a shame if we miss that sattelite and it lands on Aruba?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: February 14, 2008, 09:57:37 PM »

I would bet the decision was made Monday and gave Joran enough time to get to Spain or Canada.  I vote Canada because of that AP English class....not Montreal...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: February 14, 2008, 09:57:41 PM »

I *think* I heard they will try to accidentally shoot it down.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 14, 2008, 09:58:31 PM »

You know, in one sense I'm glad he wasn't re-detained.  He's protected from the outside world when he's detained.  He wouldn't have talked anyway.  He's in prison right now anyway because he can't go anywhere and feel safe. 
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: February 14, 2008, 09:58:37 PM »

bladerunner,
the last sentence is translated in the wrong way.

it says van der sloot has been already arrested 2 times in the case of this disseapearing.
now, to arrest him a third time they need stronger evidence.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: February 14, 2008, 09:58:40 PM »

I would bet the decision was made Monday and gave Joran enough time to get to Spain or Canada.  I vote Canada because of that AP English class....not Montreal...

I for one would welcome Joran on North American soil
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 14, 2008, 10:00:29 PM »

You know, in one sense I'm glad he wasn't re-detained.  He's protected from the outside world when he's detained.  He wouldn't have talked anyway.  He's in prison right now anyway because he can't go anywhere and feel safe. 

Amen. I bet he sees cameras everywhere when he gets stoned. Paranoia is common with smoking weed. Paranoia has caused many people to permanently lose it.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: February 14, 2008, 10:01:12 PM »

thats right, klaasend.
maybe it is a better punishment for him to be free but never ever be really free again, instead living as a paria.
versus to let him go to trial and get a minor punishment
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 14, 2008, 10:01:14 PM »

Folks, I think now is the time for an official BOYCOTT ARUBA non-profit organization to be set up with a slick website that can handle membership, news updates, free boycott materials, mailings, advertising and contributions. I know many of us would donate if we had a easy in-your-face way to do so.

This shit has gone on long enough, it is time to get politically organized for a boycott of Aruba. Up until now we have had some fine people out there on the front line at the travel shows. We need to be able to support them and the cause in a professional manner.

There is so much more we can all do. IT IS TIME WE GOT THE BOYCOTT TOGETHER!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 14, 2008, 10:01:42 PM »

I *think* I heard they will try to accidentally shoot it down.

Its definitely a Texas size skeet shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: February 14, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »

bladerunner,
the last sentence is translated in the wrong way.

it says van der sloot has been already arrested 2 times in the case of this disseapearing.
now, to arrest him a third time they need stronger evidence.

Ok, that makes sense, thanks.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: February 14, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »

NUT - in my old files all I could find is this.  I don't remember now who was in the photo with PVDS:

i'm really behind here but just saw this!

WOW!  if THAT doesn't resemble Lorenzo....i don't know what does!!! 
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: February 14, 2008, 10:04:47 PM »

Folks, I think now is the time for an official BOYCOTT ARUBA non-profit organization to be set up with a slick website that can handle membership, news updates, free boycott materials, mailings, advertising and contributions. I know many of us would donate if we had a easy in-your-face way to do so.

This shit has gone on long enough, it is time to get politically organized for a boycott of Aruba. Up until now we have had some fine people out there on the front line at the travel shows. We need to be able to support them and the cause in a professional manner.

There is so much more we can all do. IT IS TIME WE GOT THE BOYCOTT TOGETHER!

AN ONLINE PETITION WOULD BE ANOTHER PLACE TO START.

THIS TOTAL HORSESHIT!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: February 14, 2008, 10:05:40 PM »

NUT - in my old files all I could find is this.  I don't remember now who was in the photo with PVDS:

i'm really behind here but just saw this!

WOW!  if THAT doesn't resemble Lorenzo....i don't know what does!!! 

I never saw resemblance before that before but it is there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.