April 20, 2024, 03:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259618 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 14, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »

NUT - in my old files all I could find is this.  I don't remember now who was in the photo with PVDS:

i'm really behind here but just saw this!

WOW!  if THAT doesn't resemble Lorenzo....i don't know what does!!! 

I think its clear as day they are father and son. Look at the hairline of Lorenzo. I always thought Joran and Lorenzo had eyes that looked too similar to be simply a coincident.

Good one, I forgot about the hair line. Look at the right eye brow how the right end of them loop
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: February 14, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »

You know, in one sense I'm glad he wasn't re-detained.  He's protected from the outside world when he's detained.  He wouldn't have talked anyway.  He's in prison right now anyway because he can't go anywhere and feel safe. 

Problem is, the outside world isn't protected from him.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: February 14, 2008, 10:18:14 PM »

huh?? they werent going to detain him again !?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 14, 2008, 10:18:46 PM »

NUT - in my old files all I could find is this.  I don't remember now who was in the photo with PVDS:

I think its clear as day they are father and son. Look at the hairline of Lorenzo. I always thought Joran and Lorenzo had eyes that looked too similar to be simply a coincident.

Good one, I forgot about the hair line. Look at the right eye brow how the right end of them loop

The nose may be different, Paulus is a little pugged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: February 14, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

But there was martial law under the Marshall Plan

yes sir and in the effort to save key storkes - I dropped it.

anyway - I just asked Carpe to see what he could do with the old PVDS photo and the Lorenzo photo. I, personally don't expect anything.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 14, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »

Am I too late for the celebration?     I had a hello time gettin' on here, but I just heard a blurb on FOX that approval has been given for Joran's re-arrest!

I hope I heard it right.  Greta is on now. 

You guys probably heard this a long time ago, but I just got home and am so exhilerated to hear the news I am a movin' and a shakin' all around the place.  WAHOO!

??????????????????
I am going to go away and come back. Chillin' and clarification is needed for me.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 14, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

Udder Van Der Sloot, you better look close cause it looks as if there are bastard Van Der Sloots right under your udders:) My old my, so this is why Poppa uprooted you from Holland, He had been rooting in Aruba
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: February 14, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »

I'm sorry if I heard it wrong as I see on the previous page a re-arrest was denied! 

In the blurb it even said Joran is in hiding but they know where he is.

Klassend, If I heard that wrong would you please delete these two posts of mine.  Then I'll pretend I'm an Ostrich and go stick my head in the sand!      Thanks  XOX
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 14, 2008, 10:23:05 PM »

Am I too late for the celebration?     I had a hello time gettin' on here, but I just heard a blurb on FOX that approval has been given for Joran's re-arrest!

You guys probably heard this a long time ago, but I just got home and am so exhilerated to hear the news I am a movin' and a shakin' all around the place.  WAHOO!

We heard the opposite so you probably heard it wrong 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 14, 2008, 10:23:49 PM »

Udder Van Der Sloot, you better look close cause it looks as if there are bastard Van Der Sloots right under your udders:) My old my, so this is why Poppa uprooted you from Holland, He had been rooting in Aruba

And this would explain Paulus ability to hide a body, chop a mans head off, and maintain such silence. The police aren't even allowed past that fence of his compound. How does such a young street punk control so much of Aruba? Why is he so off limits?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 14, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »

I'm sorry if I heard it wrong as I see on the previous page a re-arrest was denied! 

In the blurb it even said Joran is in hiding but they know where he is.

Klassend, If I heard that wrong would you please delete these two posts of mine.  Then I'll pretend I'm an Ostrich and go stick my head in the sand!      Thanks  XOX

Let's just wait and see what Fox says
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 14, 2008, 10:26:21 PM »

But there was martial law under the Marshall Plan

yes sir and in the effort to save key storkes - I dropped it.

anyway - I just asked Carpe to see what he could do with the old PVDS photo and the Lorenzo photo. I, personally don't expect anything.

It is kind of confusing. I knew something was wrong but until Tyler said it I didn't get it:)
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: February 14, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

??????????????????
I am going to go away and come back. Chillin' and clarification is needed for me.

All I heard Greta say was that there is breaking news from Aruba tonight. Another Fox teaser?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: February 14, 2008, 10:28:19 PM »

??????????????????

Hi Kat_Gram,  Me too.  I wish I had been paying full attention but I could just swear I heard it!  I was busy on our Madeleine McCann forum and as I heard it I raced over to our tiny Natalee thread to write a blurb about what I heard and then said to he!! with that and came zooming to my Monkey's!

I sure hope it is true.  xox
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 14, 2008, 10:28:39 PM »

Night I need to try and get the Lorenzo/Paulus similarities out of my brain. I had always dismissed all of that to just rumors, and it still is, but
kimi1230
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: February 14, 2008, 10:31:24 PM »

Folks, I think now is the time for an official BOYCOTT ARUBA non-profit organization to be set up with a slick website that can handle membership, news updates, free boycott materials, mailings, advertising and contributions. I know many of us would donate if we had a easy in-your-face way to do so.

This shit has gone on long enough, it is time to get politically organized for a boycott of Aruba. Up until now we have had some fine people out there on the front line at the travel shows. We need to be able to support them and the cause in a professional manner.

There is so much more we can all do. IT IS TIME WE GOT THE BOYCOTT TOGETHER!

Amen.....I'm in full force....will do whatever I can to help the cause!

No one can make you feel inferior.....unless you give them permission.
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: February 14, 2008, 10:31:32 PM »

No re-arrest for Urine Van der Poop???  UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pray that Nat's body surfaces - that her spirit directs the people looking for her to the remaining evidence! 
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!
Shrinking Monk
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: February 14, 2008, 10:31:44 PM »

Must remember that Aruba has had nearly three years of many closed door meetings to strategize a staged solution to this situation, no matter which way it turns. Several created endings to "close this chapter."

Anyone agree ???
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 14, 2008, 10:33:48 PM »

Who is getting all these live photos from every scene of the crime ??
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 14, 2008, 10:35:06 PM »

Who is getting all these live photos from every scene of the crime ??

The photographer(s) ?? Just wondering................
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.