April 19, 2024, 11:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259571 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 14, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »

O.K. it is time Beth and Dave put out a plea on Aruba T.V. for the location of their daughters body. No questions asked, just give her back.  Let that island burn in hell. But they need to understand they HAVE to give her back to her parents.  It is hopeless, Justice cannot be served in Aruba.  The U.S. has got to step in and make some demands on this island and put a stop to the suffering of an American family who have lost their American daughter.  Enough is enough.  Something different has got to be done.  Being nice will not solve this problem.  Now Joe and Papa Sloot is using the "Joran needs to get help" to get him off.  It is time for the U.S. to demand a resolution here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 14, 2008, 10:55:21 PM »

But there was martial law under the Marshall Plan

yes sir and in the effort to save key storkes - I dropped it.

anyway - I just asked Carpe to see what he could do with the old PVDS photo and the Lorenzo photo. I, personally don't expect anything.

It is kind of confusing. I knew something was wrong but until Tyler said it I didn't get it:)

Martial Law is imposed when a government is considered too corrupt to govern
itself successfully or after a war or a coup when there is instability.
Gunslinger was right it was imposed on Phoenix City, AL after all the corruption
was exposed there.  It has been used worldwide.
The Marshall Plan is used to help a country rebuild after war or disaster

And it is Phenix City, Alabama, not Phoenix, as in Arizona. Smile  Former resident who thought that spelling strange.

Thank you, Tyler, I had never noticed that.  What's an 'o' here and there?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: February 14, 2008, 10:56:35 PM »

Ugg this all makes me sick to my stomach Sad

Bladerunners pic gave me a lil giggle but it's not enough Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: February 14, 2008, 10:56:53 PM »

Just caught Greta on the dipshit....  WFT!!!!!   NO JAIL!  This is just insane!

Where's our dutch friends.   We need to DO SOMETHING!

What?  I just heard as plain as my face the intro said Joran is going back to jail!  And it showed a video of him walking in handcuffs in that blue plaid shirt.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: February 14, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »

Scandi - Greta set-up Joran with her inclined to believe him.

yet she did nothing.

Godfather Peter DeVries did.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: February 14, 2008, 10:57:23 PM »

Joe Taco is spewing pure shit again as to why Joran will not go to jail.  He is disgusting.
"Not one shred of evidence against my client"
"Joran had nothing to do with the dissapearance of NH"
"Honor student"
"Joran only said what the man wanted to hear"
"Joran was under the influence when he said those things"
"Joran now has no memory of saying those things"

In My Opinion
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 14, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »

I wish Greta would just SHUT UP.  Her favortimistic attitude towards Joran makes me sick, and everything she says is tainted by her thinking he is some Dutch Hunk.

I swore after Scott Peterson's case I would never watch her again.  She was always a day late and a dollar short on her news of the case and until they nabbed Scott at the airport swore she had the hots for him too!    EEwwwwwww  Frustrating!

They're all negative as they don't think he will actually end up with handcuffs and leg irons on!

I don't think she did a good job with the coverage tonite either, however, I do not think she believes or likes Joran one little bit.  She told Joe she thought Joran had no morals and is disgusting.  She believes he is a murderer.  So at least she is now inclined to believe he is guilty.

She just isn't inclined to push the corruption buttons or do any investigative reporting.  Peter de Vries is the only one that has truly done the job.  A few flew to Aruba and gave it a 48 hr attempt but you can't do that with this case.  Peter is the only one that stuck with it.  Good for him.

So if we want anything to happen we have to count on him being the "pit bull" that our Dutch posters say he is.  Go get 'em Peter.  You're the only one with the balls to do it.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 14, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »

Joe Taco is spewing pure shit again as to why Joran will not go to jail.  He is disgusting.
"Honor student"
Taco  said that? Holy sh@@@@t!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell is Natalee?

ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: February 14, 2008, 11:00:24 PM »

Are they seriously considering martial law?  Oh, gee, ya' think ALE and their justice system is corrupt? 

GOOD MORNING!  Wake up to the real world Aruba!
Aruba is like an inner city with crime, drugs, murder, coersion, etc.

Is it possible that the FBI take over the case and charge, at least, a civil case in the USA? 

I hope he rots in .....y'know

Shrinking Monk
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 14, 2008, 11:01:52 PM »

Klaasend:

The Only way to resolve this Shango (Changa game) is for dave to Come and retrieve the body.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: February 14, 2008, 11:03:07 PM »

WE HAVE SEEN THE DUTCH SYSTEM AND IT SUCKS!

Greta did make a good point, why do these Dutch prosecutors shoot their mouths off only to get their teeth slapped down their throats. Thaty haven't done shit, they won't do shit, so why don't they keep their fuggin' traps shut? They look like hapless fools.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: February 14, 2008, 11:03:15 PM »

Are they seriously considering martial law?  Oh, gee, ya' think ALE and their justice system is corrupt? 

GOOD MORNING!  Wake up to the real world Aruba!
Aruba is like an inner city with crime, drugs, murder, coersion, etc.

Is it possible that the FBI take over the case and charge, at least, a civil case in the USA? 

I hope he rots in .....y'know

Shrinking Monk
Shrink no one in America can do anything that I know of..The Dutch Govt must do something or this will never be solved.IMO

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 14, 2008, 11:04:22 PM »

Klaasend:

did you check mbox
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 14, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »

I may be in the minority here but I really liked Greta and her panel tonight.  They HATE Joran.  The world HATES Joran.  Under the rules of law in Aruba, the chances of him being re-detained for a 3rd time was nearly zero.  We shouldn't be surprised at the decision.  Joran is in his own private hell, he's not safe anywhere.

Now we need to keep the pressure on, go after the big fish.  I'm hoping that's exactly what DeVries is planning on doing.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 14, 2008, 11:04:32 PM »

Klaasend:

The Only way to resolve this Shango (Changa game) is for dave to Come and retrieve the body.

How's he gonna do that Caps? He was in Aruba many times,The persistence has been in the waters 2 months now and still no Natalee!!!

BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2008, 11:04:56 PM »

The loudest thing I heard Taco say was that the judges actually had evidence to disprove what Joran said to Patrick.  Surely Taco was just twisting words.  How could they possibly have evidence to disprove the truth.  If they truly did, they wouldn't reopen the case.

Romney 2012
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2008, 11:06:01 PM »

"Honor student"

ITA Spock and Rob,  Thank goodness for investigative journalists.  Da Vries, he is standing tall in Natalee's corner.  I think Joran is a serious predator, like someone wrote, you just wait, he'll be in the news again!

Why don't they listen to Peter so this guy doesn't hurt and abuse or kill anyone else?  We know his temper is going to get the best of him.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 14, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »

I don't think she did a good job with the coverage tonite either, however, I do not think she believes or likes Joran one little bit.  She told Joe she thought Joran had no morals and is disgusting.  She believes he is a murderer.  So at least she is now inclined to believe he is guilty.

She just isn't inclined to push the corruption buttons or do any investigative reporting.  Peter de Vries is the only one that has truly done the job.  A few flew to Aruba and gave it a 48 hr attempt but you can't do that with this case.  Peter is the only one that stuck with it.  Good for him.

So if we want anything to happen we have to count on him being the "pit bull" that our Dutch posters say he is.  Go get 'em Peter.  You're the only one with the balls to do it.

I got a better idea. Why don't they get rid of their judicial system and turn it over to Peter DeVires. He seems to be the only person with a lick of common sense.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: February 14, 2008, 11:06:33 PM »

Klaas, I agree with you.  I thought Greta was trying to make amends by going a little overboard (for a reporter, not for a monkey) calling JVDS some choice names.  I think it was a shout-out to us.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 14, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »

Klaasend:

How's he gonna do that Caps? He was in Aruba many times,The persistence has been in the waters 2 months now and still no Natalee!!!

This time I have it all arrranged ... He just has to show up

I was waiting to for this ... I told you that we will take the matter in our own hand..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.