April 18, 2024, 07:12:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259540 times)
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: February 14, 2008, 11:08:47 PM »

This whole judicial mess makes me really glad to be an American living on American soil.  The mess in Aruba is not isolated. . .not based on my experiences anyway.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: February 14, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »

I may be in the minority here but I really liked Greta and her panel tonight.  They HATE Joran.  The world HATES Joran.  Under the rules of law in Aruba, the chances of him being re-detained for a 3rd time was nearly zero.  We shouldn't be surprised at the decision.  Joran is in his own private hell, he's not safe anywhere.

Now we need to keep the pressure on, go after the big fish.  I'm hoping that's exactly what DeVries is planning on doing.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL

Thanks for that Klassend,  When I heard the news I guess I missed the word 'IF' he goes to jail as I was too emotionally caught up wanting this to happen.   

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:26 PM »

Klaasend:

The Only way to resolve this Shango (Changa game) is for dave to Come and retrieve the body.

How's he gonna do that Caps? He was in Aruba many times,The persistence has been in the waters 2 months now and still no Natalee!!!

Because it is not in the Ocean....They never went to the Ocean

The time bo not allow it.

It takes advanced planning to do it. if you want to keep it a secret, you have to keep the circle small

This time I have it all arrranged ... He just has to show up

I was waiting to for this ... I told you that we will take the matter in our own hand..

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:28 PM »

Scandi - Joran is a super - predator.

Check it out.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:31 PM »

CapsLock, I don't know you, but if I were you, I would be a bit careful about saying things like that.  JVDS could very well wind up being taken out and you don't want that kind of trouble to deal with.  Tonight when Taco announced the judges' decision, the first thing I thought is that Joran might be marked.
SherryinWA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:36 PM »

Hello everyone,
I am am a newbie here,  just wanted to introduce myself.  I am mostly a lurker, but I have been reading the whole site.  I tend to get obsessed over one or two cases at a time, with the tragedy of the Groene children in Idaho being my focus in the past.  You guys are amazing here, and I am honored to be allowed to "hang out" here.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:40 PM »

I may be in the minority here but I really liked Greta and her panel tonight.  They HATE Joran.  The world HATES Joran.  Under the rules of law in Aruba, the chances of him being re-detained for a 3rd time was nearly zero.  We shouldn't be surprised at the decision.  Joran is in his own private hell, he's not safe anywhere.

Now we need to keep the pressure on, go after the big fish.  I'm hoping that's exactly what DeVries is planning on doing.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL

I agree, thought they did a good job. They trashed Joran, trashed the Arubans, trashed Joran some more, trashed the Prosecutors, and trashed Joran some more. I would have liked to see them get into the corruption but I think plenty of that is coming.

Joe sounded like a whipped puppy. He has lost all the spring in his step for his douche bag client, you can tell. What kind of souless whore defends a person like that?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 14, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »

Hello everyone,
I am am a newbie here,  just wanted to introduce myself.  I am mostly a lurker, but I have been reading the whole site.  I tend to get obsessed over one or two cases at a time, with the tragedy of the Groene children in Idaho being my focus in the past.  You guys are amazing here, and I am honored to be allowed to "hang out" here.

Welcome Sherry!  

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #508 on: February 14, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »

I STAND WITH THE GIRL

Klaas, I agree with you,  she went hard on him and Aruba.  Even the panel was more outspoken against this whole mess.

Scandi,, that was a clip from a previous arrest.  He is NOT in jail and probably never will be, unless the Dutch Govt. in NL step up.  That's why I said we need our dutch friends to help us out here! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 14, 2008, 11:13:19 PM »

Klaasend:

The Only way to resolve this Shango (Changa game) is for dave to Come and retrieve the body.

How's he gonna do that Caps? He was in Aruba many times,The persistence has been in the waters 2 months now and still no Natalee!!!

This time I have it all arrranged ... He just has to show up

I was waiting to for this ... I told you that we will take the matter in our own hand..

Do you realize how many times this man has been let down? I hope you are a man of your word and can help. This family really needs something to go there way.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JusticeDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: February 14, 2008, 11:13:26 PM »

I Love Natalee Holloway!

Let's keep the flames of Hell burning on Joran's heels. His life deserves to be ran in the ground. He should be terrified to go out in any public place.

He don't deserve to breath fresh air.

His maker will see that he pays for his crime!

JusticeDawg
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 14, 2008, 11:15:07 PM »

Welcome, Sherry.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: February 14, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »

Paulus: Deepak, why don't you bring Satish and Nadira over tonight. My wife can make a nice dinner - Joran, by way of government motorcade, will home this evening. Allow this to be a big thank you for all of the trouble you guys have endured.

Deepak: OK. Maybe we can talk about our lawsuit, too.

Paulus: Sounds like a great idea to me, considering our families and friends will soon be multi-millionaires for life. We are just waiting for our "big, fat compensation checks." By the way, a few of my firends will be here to assist us with the matter.

Deepak: Who ??

Paulus: Uncle Jan, Rudy, Nelson, Denny, Bob, Ben, Julia, Koen, Sander and their parents, and a few other people. Lorenzo may stop by as well. If you want to invite Freddy and Steve, feel free - OK ??

Deepak: Can I invite Daury?? You're crazy, Mr.V !!! Haha...

Paulus: If you can find him. Good one. Haha...Are you still out of minutes on your cell phone?? Haha...

Deepak: No. Haha...Wanna go to McDonald's instead?? Haha...

Paulus: That is so funny !!! Well, gotta run. See you tonight. Don't forget to vacuum the ants out of your car. Hahahaha

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 14, 2008, 11:17:57 PM »

I STAND WITH THE GIRL

You know, as much as I feel today was not a good day, I too believe we need to keep our eye on the ball. The Pitbull will come through, I have a strong feeling about that. That man exudes a sense of purpose and singularity of focus that is extremely rare. With Joran no longer the lead story, the corruption angle takes center stage.

KEEP THE FAITH!
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: February 14, 2008, 11:19:57 PM »

I did disagree with Greta when she said the current prosecutor had mishandled the info and should have used the opportunity to get more info before all this was made public.  Did Peter Devries give him that option?  I don't think he did.  JVDS is a threat to society and Taco's statement about his needing help hopefully means that if isn't incarcerated for the crime, perhaps he will be locked down for treatment.  Not that I think it will help him, but at least the public will be protected.

I am hoping the investigation is continued and PVDS can be tied to Natalee's disappearance.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: February 14, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »

Joran will never be cured of his disease. He has too many people who will bail him out. They are not doing him any good at all.  As long as there are the mom and pop and Joe T. (an American traitor) and Renho, MIP6, Reality, and on and on he will never own up to what he did.  This is much more than Joran. It is Paulus and the other big wheels in Aruba. My gawd, what have they done to Natalee.  I agree with all here:

I STAND WITH THE GIRL NATALEE AND HER FAMILY BETH, DAVE, JUG, ROBIN

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: February 14, 2008, 11:23:41 PM »

Is any of that reward money still available to someone who will provide info?  Seems like now would be a really good time to publicize it. . .somebody knows what happened. . .if they are offered immunity and money, I think somebody would talk now.  Unless somebody else is offering them more money. . .and since the big fat compensation check is now out the window (one would presume), maybe this is the only chance an informant would have to cash in.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 14, 2008, 11:23:49 PM »

I wrote this a few days ago, I think it underscores the strategy of the corrupt:

You just nailed it. That is how deep this cover-up runs that you would bring a guy back in knowing full well you don't have any new evidence. Why do that? The only reason is to, as you say, "elevate the bar", so that the standard that would have to be applied IF new evidence were to surface in the future would be completely out of reach, giving the prosecution no possible means to secure a conviction.

What is truely amazing is that they have gone to extraordinary lengths to protect the Van Der Satan's all the while causing so much collateral damage one has to wonder which crime is more heinous.

May GOD have mercy on their souls.

I totally agree. Same as witness vs suspect manipulation.

They have spent extraordinary resources to "not prosecute" the case. A percentage of those resources would have been spent to "prosecute"this case and move on.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: February 14, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »

Don't know if there are any Calvin and Hobbes fans here. . .but Calvin plays a game called Calvin Ball.  The only rule is that the rules keep changing.. . . you just make them up to fit the circumstances.  This case has always reminded me of a game of Calvin Ball.. .this case and the Super Delegate situation are classic Calvin Ball games.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: February 14, 2008, 11:29:31 PM »

What is the status of trying JVDS in the US?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.