March 28, 2024, 08:22:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 257829 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 15, 2008, 12:00:39 AM »

Intersting.

Good work by Diario,, have they followed up on that?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 15, 2008, 12:01:04 AM »

Klaasend:

The Only way to resolve this Shango (Changa game) is for dave to Come and retrieve the body.

Because it is not in the Ocean....They never went to the Ocean

The time bo not allow it.

It takes advanced planning to do it. if you want to keep it a secret, you have to keep the circle small
This time I have it all arrranged ... He just has to show up

I was waiting to for this ... I told you that we will take the matter in our own hand..

This disturbs me.  If you know where Natalee's body is and have not told until whatever it is you're waiting for, then I have to wonder if you're not suffering the same disorder as Joran and Daddy Sloot.  Please tell me I misinterpreted this comment.
I think he is trying to help SGG,he does not know where her body is,but i do want to warn caps for his own safety and also not to let this Family down. I think he is implying the Arubans will take it into there own hands.MO
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 12:04:08 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: February 15, 2008, 12:03:06 AM »

Tks for talking me down *******...nearly got my bloomers in a twist there
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: February 15, 2008, 12:06:02 AM »

For as good and noble of a job as Peter DeVries has done, his efforts may fall to the wayside........THIS TIME.

His efforts will be portrayed as him "acting too hasty." Everyone will blame him for not waiting long enough, allowing the taping to go on more months. Patrick was bullshitting by saying that he had to stop the taping because it wore too much on his conscience.

Joran may partially learn his lesson to never speak of the disappearance unless to Paulus.

someone mentioned that Patrick went to Croes first  so there was an awareness of Patrick.  Joran could have played Patrick because he was told that Patrick was trying to sell information,  Once again  the truth  is blocked.  There is so much we do not know regarding what the real business that is conducted in Holland and on the islands...it is not about Natalee nor Joran, it is about covering the network of individuals who have lots to lose.  When sm showed the relatives of Paulus Maximus and their occupations ..... what is there to say...layers of layers of connections..again,  we do not know the real business conducted.  Who knows, maybe they are getting sick of Joran too, and he may be signed into rehab  by his family or meet with some mishap.  No Joran, no more questions    I do not know the politics in Aruba and the other islands related to Holland,   someone earlier this week  mentioned  Chavez having an interest in the islands.   The islands offer lots of potential for business other than tourism.   If everyone is focused on tourism, they do not "see" what is really going on in paradise.  I do believe we will find out what happened to Natalee.  remember how the Kennedy's relative was tried 20 years after a murder in New England...God still is in charge and  truth will prevail.  I am for Natalee.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: February 15, 2008, 12:06:12 AM »

I may be in the minority here but I really liked Greta and her panel tonight.  They HATE Joran.  The world HATES Joran.  Under the rules of law in Aruba, the chances of him being re-detained for a 3rd time was nearly zero.  We shouldn't be surprised at the decision.  Joran is in his own private hell, he's not safe anywhere.

Now we need to keep the pressure on, go after the big fish.  I'm hoping that's exactly what DeVries is planning on doing.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL

I agree and thought Greta and her panel were unusually forceful and animated and in lockstep with the Monkeys tonight.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 15, 2008, 12:06:13 AM »

That's a joke, you know that right? 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 15, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »

But there was martial law under the Marshall Plan

yes sir and in the effort to save key storkes - I dropped it.

anyway - I just asked Carpe to see what he could do with the old PVDS photo and the Lorenzo photo. I, personally don't expect anything.

It is kind of confusing. I knew something was wrong but until Tyler said it I didn't get it:)

Martial Law is imposed when a government is considered too corrupt to govern
itself successfully or after a war or a coup when there is instability.
Gunslinger was right it was imposed on Phoenix City, AL after all the corruption
was exposed there.  It has been used worldwide.
The Marshall Plan is used to help a country rebuild after war or disaster

And it is Phenix City, Alabama, not Phoenix, as in Arizona. Smile  Former resident who thought that spelling strange.

Thank you, Tyler, I had never noticed that.  What's an 'o' here and there?

Magnolia, they did that so we rednecks would not pronounced in phonics Smile

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: February 15, 2008, 12:09:28 AM »

Are they seriously considering martial law?  Oh, gee, ya' think ALE and their justice system is corrupt? 

GOOD MORNING!  Wake up to the real world Aruba!
Aruba is like an inner city with crime, drugs, murder, coersion, etc.

Is it possible that the FBI take over the case and charge, at least, a civil case in the USA? 

I hope he rots in .....y'know

Shrinking Monk
Shrink no one in America can do anything that I know of..The Dutch Govt must do something or this will never be solved.IMO

Hell, the president can't even get the frigging congress to agree on wire-tapping terrorists' phones.  WTH can anyone here do?  That congress is deserving of its 12% approval rating.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 15, 2008, 12:10:14 AM »

The loudest thing I heard Taco say was that the judges actually had evidence to disprove what Joran said to Patrick.  Surely Taco was just twisting words.  How could they possibly have evidence to disprove the truth.  If they truly did, they wouldn't reopen the case.

Romney 2012
Romney VP 2008

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 15, 2008, 12:11:21 AM »

Tks for talking me down *******...nearly got my bloomers in a twist there
YW..

Welcome to all the new monkeys Smile

for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: February 15, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

weasel wrote:

#2. I saw that stuff on Michelle-blogspot. That is just too weird. How did he die ?
——————————————-
A confidential source came forward with some interesting information. The source specifically stated:
“There was a teenage boy, 17, who saw Joran and Natalee at the lighthouse that night. Joran paid this boy not to say anything. He has curly hair and dark skin.”
Kerwin Anthony Orville Goijla
13 Aug 1988 - 04 Jun 2005
After some research, you will see that this boy, aged 17, died 4 days after Natalee went missing. Age 17. Curly hair. Dark skin.
Coincidence? His cause of death has not been listed. Murder? Suicide? Accident? Did this young boy know something?

First they said it was Natalee that was dead and announced it in the newspaper. Then the next day they said it was a 17 year old boy that died of a seizure while swimming. In Jorans book he hears this and ANita gets on the phone to call her source to find out.

The poor boy died of a "seizure"   did someone ask his family if He had a problem with "seizures" too?   Great ad...come to Aruba, but if you have seizures it may be hazardous to your health....God please help us!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: February 15, 2008, 12:15:13 AM »

For as good and noble of a job as Peter DeVries has done, his efforts may fall to the wayside........THIS TIME.

His efforts will be portrayed as him "acting too hasty." Everyone will blame him for not waiting long enough, allowing the taping to go on more months. Patrick was bullshitting by saying that he had to stop the taping because it wore too much on his conscience.

Joran may partially learn his lesson to never speak of the disappearance unless to Paulus.

You must listen to the old political correctness (just like I do) that has decimated our country.  Yes, I agree with you, P&P will become the villains for coercing poor innocent Joran into testimony after they had "drugged him."

SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: February 15, 2008, 12:15:34 AM »

I have the feeling if we invaded Aruba with weapons drawn, they still wouldn't give up Joran or Daddy Sloot.  And I'm willing to bet my last dollar that Daddy holds at least as much responsibility for Natalee's disappearance as Joran.  I still think he should be given a reason to sweat until his "personality disorder" can be dealt with as well.  And Mama Sloot - she's just wicked, evil, nasty and mean.  I wouldn't want her teaching my dog, never mind a child.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: February 15, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »

weasel wrote:

#2. I saw that stuff on Michelle-blogspot. That is just too weird. How did he die ?
——————————————-
A confidential source came forward with some interesting information. The source specifically stated:
“There was a teenage boy, 17, who saw Joran and Natalee at the lighthouse that night. Joran paid this boy not to say anything. He has curly hair and dark skin.”
After some research, you will see that this boy, aged 17, died 4 days after Natalee went missing. Age 17. Curly hair. Dark skin.
Coincidence? His cause of death has not been listed. Murder? Suicide? Accident? Did this young boy know something?

First they said it was Natalee that was dead and announced it in the newspaper. Then the next day they said it was a 17 year old boy that died of a seizure while swimming. In Jorans book he hears this and ANita gets on the phone to call her source to find out.

The poor boy died of a "seizure"   did someone ask his family if He had a problem with "seizures" too?   Great ad...come to Aruba, but if you have seizures it may be hazardous to your health....God please help us!

http://www.mementomori.net/05139.html

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: February 15, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »

weasel wrote:

——————————————-

Totally not out of the realm of possibility.  Perhaps Joran paid him and Paulus knew that was not good enough, so he had the deed done.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 15, 2008, 12:21:30 AM »

CAPS - Are you saying that if Dave goes to Aruba, you (or someone) can lead him to his daughter's remains right now? 

I wondered about that.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: February 15, 2008, 12:24:06 AM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 15, 2008, 12:27:42 AM »

Saturday June 4th 2005 (Jorans Book)

On a certain moment the mobile phone of Joran's mother ringed. She
stood up and went outside.
After a while she came back and said that she had heard from a friend
that they had found the girl.
She asked Joran's father to call Van Der Straaten and verify this.
Joran's father called Van Der Straaten, but he did not answer his phone.

Then we have this article that says Natalee was dead but later said the story was wrong it was a 16 year old boy who died not Natalee. Error in reporting?

http://www.mementomori.net/05139.html
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 12:29:39 AM by Observer » Logged

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: February 15, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »

That funeral thing looks phony to me. As I recall, we went over every single death on the island during those first few weeks. I don't remember this one.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2008, 12:29:04 AM »

That funeral thing looks phony to me. As I recall, we went over every single death on the island during those first few weeks. I don't remember this one.

I do. I have them saved and it was always there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.