April 26, 2024, 04:56:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259927 times)
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: February 15, 2008, 01:09:38 AM »

's okay everybody.  I ain't gonna freak out.  I'm just sorta direct as my momma would say...with me you know where you stand cause what comes up comes out.  I really mean no disrespect.  Just passionate about the issue of getting Natalee home.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #581 on: February 15, 2008, 01:12:15 AM »

In defense of Capslockwizard.   

I'm sorry if my question was offensive.  I vividly remember "helpful"  posters in the past that I questioned (Tito was one) who ultimately fell from Monkey grace due to comments made.  It's just that when one has the temerity to suggest that all that's necessary is for Dave to hop down to Aruba and retrieve Natalee's body, and he/she "has it all arranged this time" it seems to me that this individual actually might have information we've all been seeking for THREE years.  If so, I proudly stand by my question.  I merely asked for a clarification on the post, rightfully so, IMO. 

I totally understand and it is difficult for anyone who has not followed the someone esoteric postings by CapsLock, to follow them.  They do seem almost phantom at times, and although I am sure CapsLock is doing great work, I personally understand your wanting to know, same as BlueBob wanting to know as well.

Tyler,  as usual, you explain things in such a perfect way.   I could only dream of putting words down so eloquently as you. You always amaze me and I never miss a post from you.   YOU are truly an amazing woman with words! You should write a book...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 15, 2008, 01:15:01 AM »

's okay everybody.  I ain't gonna freak out.  I'm just sorta direct as my momma would say...with me you know where you stand cause what comes up comes out.  I really mean no disrespect.  Just passionate about the issue of getting Natalee home.

That's a good thing,  I wish I could be more outspoken than I am.   I tend hold back until it's too late, or worse, speak before I think!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: February 15, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »

Dihannah, you are sweet to say that, but I am just a student of flackery and skullduggery. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: February 15, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »

Lala's - tks...I'm gonna read the Shango thread tomorrow to get to know this person better, cause he/she has me plumb baffled at the moment.  I've lurked a lot I know, but I rarely missed a page in the Case discussion.  I just haven't stepped out of the cage a lot to read other threads.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 15, 2008, 01:19:20 AM »

Dihannah, you are sweet to say that, but I am just a student of flackery and skullduggery. 

YOu should be an English teacher or a writer!  LOL

I'm hitting the bunky now.  You all have sweet dreams and pray we can find another route to a solution.  I do believe some of our dutch posters can helps us in that area.  Keep the faith!

SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: February 15, 2008, 01:20:14 AM »

Nite Dihannah
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 15, 2008, 01:32:01 AM »

Telegraaf.nl article (Translated)

Joran remains free
AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot is not re-arrested in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba. That has its Dutch lawyer from the court on Curaηao told.

Following the confessions of Joran in the program by Peter R. De Vries, a new study done. The confession is not enough, according to the court more often because Joran has lied and what he says is not supported by other data.

Joran himself said after the broadcast that he had invented full confession. The Public Prosecutor and the court will not rule out that he has a personality disorder, reports the NIS
--------------------------------------------------------------

Police explained Aruba not on infiltrator
THE HAGUE --

The police does not satisfy the Aruban authorities that Patrick van der Eem had communicated with the message that Joran van der Sloot against him probably would discuss the case Natalee Holloway. That has Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (Justice) Thursday responded to questions from the Lower House.

Patrick van der Eem, which ultimately by Peter R. De Vries is used as a mole, are reported to the police last autumn-central Gelderland. That was not with him in the sea, because the man a condition suggested it is contrary to the rules. Hirsch Ballin is not in his reply on this condition, in relation to the privacy of Van der Eem.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:34:21 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 15, 2008, 01:33:24 AM »

Who did Anita get the tip from? And why did she say the girl had been found and why was it printed in the newspaper 3 days later that way?
------------------------------

Saturday June 4th 2005 (Jorans Book)

On a certain moment the mobile phone of Joran's mother ringed. She
stood up and went outside.
After a while she came back and said that she had heard from a friend
that they had found the girl.

She asked Joran's father to call Van Der Straaten and verify this.
Joran's father called Van Der Straaten, but he did not answer his phone.

Then we have this article that says Natalee was dead but later said the story was wrong it was a 16 year old boy who died drowning(seizure)not Natalee on the north shore. Error in reporting? Does that look like the north shore of Aruba?
http://www.mementomori.net/05139.html

Yes, this is the North shore.  Look at the waves in the background.  Waves are in the north, calm is on the south

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: February 15, 2008, 01:46:41 AM »

WE HAVE SEEN THE DUTCH SYSTEM AND IT SUCKS!

Greta did make a good point, why do these Dutch prosecutors shoot their mouths off only to get their teeth slapped down their throats. Thaty haven't done shit, they won't do shit, so why don't they keep their fuggin' traps shut? They look like hapless fools.

... and it is outright cruelty to the family of Natalee Holloway.  They have been riding the emotional roller coaster from H--- for almost three years ... compliments of both prosecutors as well as the judiciary.

Janet

++++++++++

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 15, 2008, 01:51:49 AM »

North east, to north west is very rough, more in the north east.....south west, and south east are very calm but have currents when you get to a certain point.  Look at where the tattoo is moored, its always calm.  Then look at where the Natural Bridge is.....  I thought I was going to go diving there when I got there, LOLOLOL, I found out I would never be able to do that.  Even though there is Diving there, it is for advanced people.  That is also where the caves in the water are.  Like someone said, if she went over those rocks there, there will always be something to find stuck in those caves, but it is too trecherous to even get to that point for searching. 

I Guess I Scared everyone away again 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: February 15, 2008, 01:52:18 AM »

Thank you Carpe.  You are sure appreciated.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #592 on: February 15, 2008, 01:58:54 AM »

North east, to north west is very rough, more in the north east.....south west, and south east are very calm but have currents when you get to a certain point.  Look at where the tattoo is moored, its always calm.  Then look at where the Natural Bridge is.....  I thought I was going to go diving there when I got there, LOLOLOL, I found out I would never be able to do that.  Even though there is Diving there, it is for advanced people.  That is also where the caves in the water are.  Like someone said, if she went over those rocks there, there will always be something to find stuck in those caves, but it is too trecherous to even get to that point for searching. 

I Guess I Scared everyone away again 

I'm not skeeeerrrd, Hotshot
I've spent most of the evening trying to catch up and in deep thought about some of the things I've read.  I thought that they had sent divers into some of the caves in the area you're referring to at one time.  It may have been in another area though, I remember being relieved that they were finally sending divers in.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: February 15, 2008, 02:04:32 AM »

Was I the only one that caught Joe trying to blame Patrick and Peter instead of blaming Joran, Anita and Paulus for the low down piece of DSE overgrown, mental midget that Joran has become. 

That sleazy Joe is paid to make Peter & Patrick look bad and place the blame there.  He and Anita are fit for each other, she blaming Natalee for her demise and wanting the "parents investigated" and that greasy-headed mob lawyer blaming Peter & Patrick for what that low-life subhuman byproduct.

It's a VRWC, I swear,trying to frame the helpless baby Hugo Joran.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 15, 2008, 02:06:41 AM »

Who did Anita get the tip from? And why did she say the girl had been found and why was it printed in the newspaper 3 days later that way?
------------------------------

Saturday June 4th 2005 (Jorans Book)

On a certain moment the mobile phone of Joran's mother ringed. She
stood up and went outside.
After a while she came back and said that she had heard from a friend
that they had found the girl.

She asked Joran's father to call Van Der Straaten and verify this.
Joran's father called Van Der Straaten, but he did not answer his phone.

Then we have this article that says Natalee was dead but later said the story was wrong it was a 16 year old boy who died drowning(seizure)not Natalee on the north shore. Error in reporting? Does that look like the north shore of Aruba?
http://www.mementomori.net/05139.html

--------------------------------------
#2. I saw that stuff on Michelle-blogspot. That is just too weird. How did he die ?
——————————————-
A confidential source came forward with some interesting information. The source specifically stated:
“There was a teenage boy, 17, who saw Joran and Natalee at the lighthouse that night. Joran paid this boy not to say anything. He has curly hair and dark skin.”
Kerwin Anthony Orville Goijla
13 Aug 1988 - 04 Jun 2005
After some research, you will see that this boy, aged 17, died 4 days after Natalee went missing. Age 17. Curly hair. Dark skin.
Coincidence? His cause of death has not been listed. Murder? Suicide? Accident? Did this young boy know something?

******* ... Thank you.

Is this the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba?

Janet

_____

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 15, 2008, 02:08:56 AM »

I'm not skeeeerrrd, Hotshot
I've spent most of the evening trying to catch up and in deep thought about some of the things I've read.  I thought that they had sent divers into some of the caves in the area you're referring to at one time.  It may have been in another area though, I remember being relieved that they were finally sending divers in.

Yes they did, but they didnt search the whole NW to NE, they only did certain parts.  I do recall though that they couldn't do "great" searches because it was too rough.  Remember the blue blanket type thing that was hanging off one of the cliffs?  Jossys guys went over there and lowered themselves down into the water to search for it, and even found caves they didn't even know they had there.  They didn't find the blanket/tarp as for they were told the wrong side to search, and I am guessing they never went back to look on the other side.  It's really a sad thing that they "wont" do a search of that side of the island.  I am told that the tarp is still there.  

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 15, 2008, 02:14:21 AM »

I am just so disgusted from today that I need to log off now, or I am going to get banned.  My feelings toward all of this are getting the best of me.  If this had been here in the USA, things would be sooooooo different!  I want to know who those Judges are, and I am so hoping none of them have the name of smid, or smit (sp).  F*^&*() corrupt POS place the Antillies is.  I am going to go and calm down now.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Sorry Klaas.  They will all have to answer to someone some day.  One way or another!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 15, 2008, 02:14:51 AM »

Janet, if you are still here, do you know the time line on "changing the statements" from the "lighthouse to the holiday inn" to "never went there, only went to the beach."

I am trying to figure if this boy did indeed see Joran at the lighthouse with Natalee, and knows he murdered here, then they can change their story as there is not going to be a witness to seeing them at the lighthouse, so they can now go directly to the beach.  One witness is no witness.  Do do do do do do do do do ... echoes of Shango.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 15, 2008, 02:16:31 AM »

Scanning this thread I did not come across this transcript from February 13, 2008 which was posted on Greta's website today.

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330703,00.html

Will Joran van der Sloot Be Re-Arrested?
Thursday, February 14, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Now, Les Levine is a private investigator working for Joran van der Sloot's defense team, and he joins us live in New York. Welcome, Les.

LES LEVINE, INVESTIGATOR FOR JORAN'S LAWYERS: Thanks, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Les, have you had a chance to talk to any of the lawyers in connection with this filing today?

LEVINE: I spoke to Joe a little while ago.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did he tell you?

LEVINE: He told me that they complied with what they had to do and that now it's a case of sitting back and waiting.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, essentially, what they're doing is arguing that he should not be re-arrested, right?

LEVINE: Well, if they're going to re-arrest him based upon the credibility of that alleged confession, then it's obvious they haven't done their homework.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you say "alleged confession." Most of us who heard it wouldn't call it "alleged." We heard him say it.

LEVINE: Well, you know...

VAN SUSTEREN: You say it's "alleged" when...

(CROSSTALK)

LEVINE: I say it's alleged because it's not substantiated by the facts. That confession was all full of holes, loaded with lies, and it just — it just doesn't — would not stand up in a court of law.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why do you say that it's full of holes? I mean, it certainly is — it's — I mean, I don't know whether it's true or not, but I mean, it certainly is consistent with what the facts...

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: It's not impossible that that's exactly what happened.

LEVINE: Well, let's take it apart, Greta, if you want to. Supposedly, a telephone call was made by a phone by the pool. That phone was dumped out, and there was no such call. Supposedly, he called this gentleman who was on the island and had a boat. The gentleman not only didn't have a boat, he wasn't on the island.

If you want to go a little step further, he turns over this unfortunate young lady to this gentleman to dispose of and then walks home. I mean, there's no — there's just no credibility. There's just — it just doesn't hold up. None of that alleged confession — and I call it alleged because that's all it was — it was just hype. It was just he talking to a man of dubious character, trying to tell him what he thought he wanted to hear while under the influence of marijuana.

VAN SUSTEREN: You know, it's hard to have much — to like Joran van der Sloot very much, listening that tape. Would you agree with that?

LEVINE: I would think that that's — what he did was horrible. I think he'll spend the rest of his life regretting it. He damaged his mother and his father and the entire defense team. But having said that, it still is just not true.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you spoken to his parents?

LEVINE: I've had e-mail contact with his dad.

VAN SUSTEREN: And what is his father saying?

LEVINE: Oh, his father's very disappointed in what Joran did, but it is his son and he's standing by him.

VAN SUSTEREN: As what? I mean, standing by him like he did — that he didn't do it or that he's not immoral?

LEVINE: He's standing by him that he didn't do it because he didn't do it. That's been our position from day one. They focused on him for two-and-a-half years and still haven't been able to prove that he's the perpetrator in this horrific crime. I think that what they did was they focused on him and let many other suspects slip through their fingers. And shame on them for doing that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Like? What other suspects?

LEVINE: Well, I myself, with some of my people, were on that island and went to some of these drug bars and spoke to people who I myself would have brought in for interrogation. We spoke to members of their own beach patrol who said that they're up and down that beach every 20 to 25 minutes, and this didn't happen the way it was supposed to happen.

I just — you know, when you focus on one person and try to prove that that person is guilty and exclude every other possibility, you're going to wind up just where we are today, two-and-a-half years later, multiple arrests, and nothing of any...

VAN SUSTEREN: Except what's profoundly different, though, Les, right now is that — you know, is that for the last two-and-a-half years, people have been trying to search for the answers, and now we have Joran van der Sloot saying, These are the answers. This is what he says on tape. And now after he gets caught on tape, he says, Oh, I was high on dope and those were all lies.

LEVINE: Yes, but it's — forget — even if you want to forget the fact that he was high, there's no substance to what he says. What he says is totally a fabrication. And the prosecution knows that and we know it as his defense team. There's just no truth to what he said.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think the cops were corrupt or inept or this is just a case that couldn't be solved? What's your position?

LEVINE: Well, I don't think they were corrupt, for sure. I hate to use the word "inept," but I certainly feel that they focused in the wrong area, and because of that, perhaps the real perpetrator has gotten away with this horrific crime.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is Joran worried that he's going to get arrested?

LEVINE: Well, I think he's — as any human being would be, he's concerned. He doesn't want to go through this process again. But I think he's...

VAN SUSTEREN: He seems sort of — you know what the problem is? He seems sort of arrogant, like he doesn't care, listening to that tape.

LEVINE: Well, you know, you — look, this kid has gone through the rigors of hell for two-and-a-half years, and he's certainly not the same Joran who we met two-and-a-half years ago. But he certainly — I can't tell you he's not concerned that he won't be re-arrested, but he's confident in the fact he didn't do the deed, and therefore, this, too, shall pass.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I don't know if this, too, shall pass, but we'll certainly learn tomorrow or Friday whether or not he'll be re-arrested. Les, thank you.

LEVINE: Thank you, Greta.

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 15, 2008, 02:18:24 AM »

******* ... Thank you.

Is this the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba?

Janet
Hi Janet,I think this is the NW shore but I will see if I can find there paper the next day where they said it was. That NE area that you are talking about I hear is very rough and rocky.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.