April 26, 2024, 10:53:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259878 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 15, 2008, 04:50:34 AM »

http://www.ed.nl/eindhovenstad/article2595257.ece

JvdS lawyer mr. Bert de Rooij

alledgedly close to PvdS in the past.
he wouldn't deny nor confirm.

Good Morning caesu...I couldn't open the link...University of Tilberg...is what I remember when the lawyer's name surfaced...I was busy at the time and just logged in to post that info and never checked any further....
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 15, 2008, 05:12:23 AM »

Morning Headlines from Aruba

NEW PLAGUE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN ARUBA!

The Aruban Center for Disease Control is still looking for the evidence it has given to ALE for it is now worried that tourism will be affected from the spread of the 3-C Plague and wishes the information back. The ALE is working hard in finding it; it seems to have just "disappeared" according to authorities, backed by someone with the initials R.C.

"The 3-C's Plague" was first identified May 31 by Joran and Paulus van der Sloot and the epidemic has continued silently since that time.

The "3-C Plague" is highly dangerous and destructive. Symptoms are cover-up, corruption and cronyism. All residents are warned to stay silent as a preventive measure.

This news was brought to us by our embedded in the sand reporter...Mr. P.R. Fabrication

Monkeys, keep up the Good Works.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: February 15, 2008, 05:20:39 AM »

i am very pissed off.
jvds also might be trying to cash in on this.
but i don't see jvds having his life in freedom.

peter r. wrote a column in dutch already.
i don't want to mistranslate this time.
i think he also is going to put it in english.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: February 15, 2008, 05:26:47 AM »

Morning Headlines from Aruba

NEW PLAGUE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN ARUBA!

The Aruban Center for Disease Control is still looking for the evidence it has given to ALE for it is now worried that tourism will be affected from the spread of the 3-C Plague and wishes the information back. The ALE is working hard in finding it; it seems to have just "disappeared" according to authorities, backed by someone with the initials R.C.

"The 3-C's Plague" was first identified May 31 by Joran and Paulus van der Sloot and the epidemic has continued silently since that time.

The "3-C Plague" is highly dangerous and destructive. Symptoms are cover-up, corruption and cronyism. All residents are warned to stay silent as a preventive measure.

This news was brought to us by our embedded in the sand reporter...Mr. P.R. Fabrication

Monkeys, keep up the Good Works.

LOL...IBE....Goodnight and nice to see you!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: February 15, 2008, 05:31:09 AM »

i am very pissed off.
jvds also might be trying to cash in on this.
but i don't see jvds having his life in freedom.

peter r. wrote a column in dutch already.
i don't want to mistranslate this time.
i think he also is going to put it in english.

I am too...PO'd
I believe he will try and cash in...though I had a thought while catching up last night that maybe he is really scared, has fled, and I may never have to see his ugly monster face again on live TV....nah....not going to happen....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: February 15, 2008, 05:40:18 AM »

Source: http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/5643380/Suspect-in-Natalee-Holloway-case-fears-for-life

Suspect in Natalee Holloway case fears for life
Published: Friday 15 February 2008 08:06 UTC
Last updated: Friday 15 February 2008 08:06 UTC
Hilversum - Bert de Rooij, the lawyer of the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, has told Radio Netherlands Worldwide that his client Joran van der Sloot is in hiding in the Netherlands and fears for his life. "He's not hiding from the police, but from a nationwide kangaroo court. He has very good reasons to fear that if he goes out he won't make it to the other side of the street."

He was referring to the consequences of the televised confession by Joran van der Sloot broadcast on Dutch television on 3 February. The nearly two-hour show, in which the suspect was filmed by hidden camera, was viewed by seven million viewers more than any Dutch TV programme this century. The undercover operation was the brainchild of Peter R de Vries, the Netherlands' top crime reporter.

Mr de Rooij says that some of the statements Mr Van der Sloot made to Mr De Vries's informer couldn't possibly be true. Referring to a statement by his client that he made a local call to someone on the island of Aruba for help: "The public telephone he said he called from can only be used for international calls."

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 15, 2008, 05:49:32 AM »

Source: http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/5643380/Suspect-in-Natalee-Holloway-case-fears-for-life

Hilversum - Bert de Rooij, the lawyer of the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, has told Radio Netherlands Worldwide that his client Joran van der Sloot is in hiding in the Netherlands and fears for his life. "He's not hiding from the police, but from a nationwide kangaroo court. He has very good reasons to fear that if he goes out he won't make it to the other side of the street."

He was referring to the consequences of the televised confession by Joran van der Sloot broadcast on Dutch television on 3 February. The nearly two-hour show, in which the suspect was filmed by hidden camera, was viewed by seven million viewers more than any Dutch TV programme this century. The undercover operation was the brainchild of Peter R de Vries, the Netherlands' top crime reporter.

Mr de Rooij says that some of the statements Mr Van der Sloot made to Mr De Vries's informer couldn't possibly be true. Referring to a statement by his client that he made a local call to someone on the island of Aruba for help: "The public telephone he said he called from can only be used for international calls."

Morning San...maybe he's seen those guns of yours...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: February 15, 2008, 05:53:49 AM »

Maybe he meant he walked over to the Marriott and talked in person with someone there.  Someone who likes to stay on the beach at night because it is not sunny.  Someone who likes to go out on the beach at night because it is not crowded.  Someone who deals in XTC.  Someone who is married.  Someone who meets meets his rendezvous on the beach.  Someone who has dealt in some shady things before.  Maybe this someone has access to a boat. Someone who likes to patrol the water at night. Maybe the phone was the lie since a phone was lost and out of fear, he could not mention a cell phone.  Maybe he just summoned this person by walking a few feet more, but he cannot say that without giving up some things that he has to take to his grave with him. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #628 on: February 15, 2008, 05:59:01 AM »

Morning San...maybe he's seen those guns of yours...

Good morning.  Heading for the office. 

Sometimes you get what you deserve.  If JVDS is scared for his life right now, GOOD.  I hope he feels  1/100th of the terror he inflicted on Natalee every moment for the rest of his miserable life.  JMO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: February 15, 2008, 06:03:05 AM »

::MonkeyCool::Hey, Joran, who are you more afraid of someone associated with the boatman, the long arm of the law, the Kalpoes, someone who watched from afar and who knows who you are and what you did that night?  It's a scary world out there when one has so made so many enemies, in an effort to make his peers think he is "Joe Cool." 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 15, 2008, 06:07:18 AM »

Good morning Peaches and Tyler...Have a great day...

I hope that he is in fact scared for his life...not sure that I believe it.

I take offense to his lawyer using 'kangaroo court' and Sloot in the same paragraph. Long been one of my favorite sayings and made me sick to even see it used.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: February 15, 2008, 06:21:30 AM »

::MonkeyCool::Hey, Joran, who are you more afraid of someone associated with the boatman, the long arm of the law, the Kalpoes, someone who watched from afar and who knows who you are and what you did that night?  It's a scary world out there when one has so made so many enemies, in an effort to make his peers think he is "Joe Cool." 

Tyler...I don't think he's afraid at all.

Just can't work out why he is so protected, or the family is.

Does it go back to Holland? Anita's family? Didn't van der Straten go on vacation to Holland as well? He was on the case less than 6 weeks. Who hand carried the DNA to Holland?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: February 15, 2008, 06:21:44 AM »

Good morning Peaches and Tyler...Have a great day...

I hope that he is in fact scared for his life...not sure that I believe it.

I take offense to his lawyer using 'kangaroo court' and Sloot in the same paragraph. Long been one of my favorite sayings and made me sick to even see it used.

Morning, Mum. 
Morning, Peaches.
Morning, San.
Morning, Karma.
Morning, Anyone I missed.
Good morning, Joran.  Time to ante up.  Cash in the chips.  Game's up. Truth trumps a lie any day. Nature dealt you a bad hand and you  followed suit.  You should have been above board.  You let Paulus call your bluff.  That ace up the sleeve turned out to be a wild card.  The house of cards is falling.  Show your hand.  Let this cover-up end. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 15, 2008, 07:06:03 AM »

From Peter's site:

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

- INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND INCONCIEVABLE -

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives. During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened. As soon as the detectives’ investigations showed that he certainly must have been involved in the disappearance however, he chose to lie to the world in a despicable manner about his actions and movements on the night concerned.

- REWARD FOR SABOTAGING INVESTIGATION -

It is a bitter pill to swallow – one that I have also come across in other cases – where a suspect has disposed of a body and managed to get off scot-free. Why does one dispose of the body? It is almost invariably to prevent the police from establishing exactly what happened to the person, usually because an offence has been committed. Also, for intentionally sabotaging the resulting investigation, one isn’t punished but rather rewarded because one cannot be arrested. What is just is not always fair. I will try to explain the logic of this to Beth Holloway, Natalee’s mother, but I doubt I will succeed.

In addition, the Court on Aruba stated that it’s ‘impression’ that Joran is a systematic liar further underpinned its decision. Usually, the fact that someone tells a pack of lies in a case concerning life and death should be a valid reason on its own to arrest the suspect, if only for the opportunity to get to the bottom of the matter.

- ADMISSION WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE? -

One of the things that Joran is certainly lying about is that his admissions in the car were made under the influence of marijuana. I must reiterate that Joran constantly admitted his role during five separate drives. During some of them, he did indeed smoke a joint, as is his habit. However, the TV footage shows clearly that during some of the drives he did NOT smoke, or did so only AFTER Natalee’s case was discussed. And never for a single moment did Joran say anything during a subsequent drive to intimate that last time, he had been stoned and had sprouted a lot of hot air. On the contrary. Each time, Joran reconfirmed his involvement in the disappearance, augmenting his confessions with new details. And during this frequently repeated account while ‘under the influence’, he also provided precise responses to the unanswered questions that police and justice still have in this case.

Moreover, anyone who has ever smoked marijuana knows that it effect does not prompt you to admit to unsolved crimes. Where that the case, police stations in the Netherlands and elsewhere would be overflowing.

- INVESTIGATION CONTINUES-

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it. The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

Peter R. de Vries

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: February 15, 2008, 07:09:26 AM »

Joran van der Sloot to remain free

Last modified: 15 February 2008 10.10

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again for involvement in the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway. That its Dutch lawyer Bert the Rooij have heard Thursday night of the common Court of Justice on Curaçao, said the Council man on Radio 1.

Peter R. Freezes reacted disappointed to the pronouncement. "this is of course extremely sour", said the crime reporter, who it finds especially painful for the family of Holloway. "the case has been solved from the journalism side", thus Freeze, in a question conversation with BNR Nieuwsradio.

i hope he has some more...
he has to investigate again.

While we are on lineage, does anyone have a photo of Herman the Monster and Joran to show side by side. Me thinks Anita dallied with Herman and produced Joran. And I do apologize to Herman, you are sooooo much more attractive than your son
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 15, 2008, 07:17:06 AM »

So......Here we are again..Weird thing it is to not be suprised in the least which is describing me.I knew this was going to happen just like many other folks did.The case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance will always be a mystery.I believe that! Too many heads would have been chopped off had the real truth ever come out because the corruption and cover-up run deep into the underworld.Shango and all his post are garbage as far as I'm concerned.I don't think Natalee was handed over to some big boys for a deflowering party. I think it was simply a few boys loaded with the date rape drug,slipped to Natalee,something bad happened,and the cover-up began to protect them in which they did quite nicely.I always thought Patrick and Peter stepped all over it when the drugs were brought in.That simply made a perfect way out for the guilty and his lawyers.In fact,I'm pretty disgusted that they used that method of attaining and information anyway..That doesn't seem like smart detective work to me and obviously,others felt the same way..They should of known this...
I do believe justice will come to yoran and all involved one way or another.Eventually,what they've sown will come back to all of them only the ending will be worse for them then it was Natalee..My disgust with Taco is huge and I mean huge.I wonder how many trips he made to Aruba before the Natalee story and how many private parties he attended..It seems weird to me that an American lawyer would step up to defend such a monster.Can't help to wonder what it is that drove him to do that.Blackmail maybe?Whatever the reason,he also will reap the harvest he put in the ground..
My thoughts and prayers are with Dave and Beth and their families.The hurt must be so deep..Sad  Natalee has become famous and will never ever be forgotten by any of us as long as we journey through this life...Last week my daughter celebrated her 24th birthday and I squeezed her extra tight while in my mind remembering our precious Natalee and the thought that Dave and Beth could never do that again.This case has taught me to never take a moment with her for granted again.Every hug and kiss could be my last and "I love you" words have even a deeper meaning..I wish more than anything,I could bring Natalee home to Dave and Beth and because I can't,I grieve...God Bless,Tot

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 15, 2008, 07:30:49 AM »

WOO HOO, WOO HOO, WOO HOO, BILL O'R TO DISCUSS THE MONSTER, JORAN TONIGHT AND CORRUPTION IN ARUBA[/b]

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: February 15, 2008, 07:42:28 AM »

WOO HOO, WOO HOO, WOO HOO, BILL O'R TO DISCUSS THE MONSTER, JORAN TONIGHT AND CORRUPTION IN ARUBA[/b]

FOX NEWS...8PM...EASTERN[/color]
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 15, 2008, 07:51:00 AM »

MrsKub, thank you for bringing that forward.  It does give us hope once more. I have seen hope dashed so many times that it has become old hat, but each and every time it is renewed again when we have something positive and especially from Peter de Vries.  Thank you for posting that.  You post good stuff, always.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: February 15, 2008, 08:05:17 AM »

I don't guess Bill O'Reilly could advance a thing in this case except for his ratings..It seem's our government isn't seeking any justice for Natalee and I highly doubt Bill is going to change that.I mean really,we can't do a thing about it unless an undercover infiltation of the entire island takes place.  I think that would be the only way of getting to the truth and that could take years....Worth it? Yes by me but we are talking government and I just don't see it happening...Note to yoran."What goes around,comes around"..Check 6 thug boy....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.