April 19, 2024, 11:46:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259574 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 15, 2008, 08:07:13 AM »

Tylergal, thank you for the kind words. I don't want to see anyone give up hope or become discouraged by these events. We have placed this in the Lord's hands with our many, many prayers. Now, we have to trust and believe that our prayers will be answered. There may be things happen that we won't understand or even like, but there is a reason for everything. We just don't know those reasons.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 15, 2008, 08:07:46 AM »

Source: http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/5643380/Suspect-in-Natalee-Holloway-case-fears-for-life

Suspect in Natalee Holloway case fears for life
Published: Friday 15 February 2008 08:06 UTC
Last updated: Friday 15 February 2008 08:06 UTC
Hilversum - Bert de Rooij, the lawyer of the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, has told Radio Netherlands Worldwide that his client Joran van der Sloot is in hiding in the Netherlands and fears for his life. "He's not hiding from the police, but from a nationwide kangaroo court. He has very good reasons to fear that if he goes out he won't make it to the other side of the street."

He was referring to the consequences of the televised confession by Joran van der Sloot broadcast on Dutch television on 3 February. The nearly two-hour show, in which the suspect was filmed by hidden camera, was viewed by seven million viewers more than any Dutch TV programme this century. The undercover operation was the brainchild of Peter R de Vries, the Netherlands' top crime reporter.

Mr de Rooij says that some of the statements Mr Van der Sloot made to Mr De Vries's informer couldn't possibly be true. Referring to a statement by his client that he made a local call to someone on the island of Aruba for help: "The public telephone he said he called from can only be used for international calls."

Morning San...maybe he's seen those guns of yours...

Good morning.  Heading for the office. 

Sometimes you get what you deserve.  If JVDS is scared for his life right now, GOOD.  I hope he feels  1/100th of the terror he inflicted on Natalee every moment for the rest of his miserable life.  JMO

I can only hope that seeing as how it has been decided that URINE has a "personality disorder", that the fear gets to him and he turns into a drooling zombie with no hope for recovery and has to be institutionized for the rest of his sorry life.Then his parents and everyone else involved in this mockery of justice can live with the fact that they have contributed to his demise by covering up for him...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: February 15, 2008, 08:08:36 AM »

Well, it's really nothing but I found this on the internet from the day of the retraction of the statement, "something bad happened."  Now we just need to be able to find this person.

"I believe it is a common teaanage melodrama where they involved youths panic and do the stupid thing. I live on aruba and heard, it might just be hearsay, that on teh trip there was heavy drinking, literally for 3 days on a row and that there was some ure of extacy involved. In any case. if that si so, she might've gotten some sort of health effect from this combination and the guys with her panicked and did what they could, not to rush her to the hospital, but to cover up her death. Perhaps she wasnt even dead.. they just thought so and tried to cover it up..A common teenage horror movie.. come to think about it.. very tragic indeed...

18. Posted by Cathy | June 12, 2005 12:41 AM | Vote up Vote down Report this comment Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 15, 2008, 08:11:38 AM »

I don't guess Bill O'Reilly could advance a thing in this case except for his ratings..It seem's our government isn't seeking any justice for Natalee and I highly doubt Bill is going to change that.I mean really,we can't do a thing about it unless an undercover infiltation of the entire island takes place.  I think that would be the only way of getting to the truth and that could take years....Worth it? Yes by me but we are talking government and I just don't see it happening...Note to yoran."What goes around,comes around"..Check 6 thug boy....

Tot, the more that this is kept in the media, the better. We don't want it to fade and be forgotten. Yes, it may be a ratings thing for O'Reilly but, it may also reinforce the corruption angle and make those less aware become more informed.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: February 15, 2008, 08:14:20 AM »

Morning Monkeys
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 15, 2008, 08:25:11 AM »

Joran van der Sloot to remain free

Last modified: 15 February 2008 10.10

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again for involvement in the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway. That its Dutch lawyer Bert the Rooij have heard Thursday night of the common Court of Justice on Curaçao, said the Council man on Radio 1.

Peter R. Freezes reacted disappointed to the pronouncement. "this is of course extremely sour", said the crime reporter, who it finds especially painful for the family of Holloway. "the case has been solved from the journalism side", thus Freeze, in a question conversation with BNR Nieuwsradio.

i hope he has some more...
he has to investigate again.

I think that Beth has been carried to a point by her supporters, climaxed with a sprint by Peter DeVries, and I guess I shouldn't ignore Joran's show grabbing contributions, where she has finally caught her breath after almost 3 years of frantic searching and probing. She is becoming rejuvenated day by day, with each night's sleep. I think that she now can lay all of those thoughts that maybe Natalee was in distress and still alive aside, and can relax, ironically,  knowing that Natalee is gone. She also knows Natalee is fine and with her Father which eases at least her torture, though she still misses her tremendously.

Beth honestly could not have gone this far in her journey without all of her supporters. You all have literally carried her when she could not walk, and spoken for her when she could not talk. You have certainly stood with the girl, and made a force so mighty that Aruba still trembles at the sight. The hand of the Lord can create mighty army's out of average citizens, and those citizens need little in the way of weapons when they are choosing to do battle for the Lord's will, because right is might.

Beth still needs your support just as much as ever. Now that a level of peace and calm, brought on by some much needed rest, has returned to Beth, I am certain she is even more convinced to fight this battle with Aruba until she either gets "Justice For Natalee" or she brings Aruba to her knees. She is intent on shining the spotlight and the harsh whip of public opinion squarely upon the guilty's behinds until they do the right thing and confess to their crimes, both adults and children.

Betico may have liberated Aruba, but apparently Betico has met with Natalee and her granddad in heaven and they have decided it is BethandCo. that shall now clean Aruba. And it appears as if Arubagate must start with Betico's son, Rudy, in, in order to bring this corrupt house of cards tumbling down. Blackmailed or not Rudy, it is time you stop protecting the guilty, it is time you stop creating a cess pool out of the country your father died for, and try and become just half the man that your father was. Currently, you are everything that your father stood against. It is time you make your father proud.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: February 15, 2008, 08:26:54 AM »

I don't guess Bill O'Reilly could advance a thing in this case except for his ratings..It seem's our government isn't seeking any justice for Natalee and I highly doubt Bill is going to change that.I mean really,we can't do a thing about it unless an undercover infiltation of the entire island takes place.  I think that would be the only way of getting to the truth and that could take years....Worth it? Yes by me but we are talking government and I just don't see it happening...Note to yoran."What goes around,comes around"..Check 6 thug boy....

Tot, the more that this is kept in the media, the better. We don't want it to fade and be forgotten. Yes, it may be a ratings thing for O'Reilly but, it may also reinforce the corruption angle and make those less aware become more informed.

On that angle,I agree but in times past,we know that does not happen.The outrage will continue for awhile in the media but eventually it will dissolve until another"Big Break"comes along.How many times has this happened so far? I know the One that sits on the throne and He never sleeps nor slumbers and I believe His Word to be true..We reap what we sow so that is where I find my comfort in all this.Let it stay in the media loud and clear I agree.Let the folks and good people in the Netherlands take to the streets in protest against the corruption which would draw even more attention.Let us write our government officials and ask for them to take notice.The bottom line is always,"would they"..? I doubt it..Sad  What could they possibly do? Declare war on Aruba? Uhhhhhhhh,no....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SouthGeorgiaGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: February 15, 2008, 08:38:11 AM »

Beth certainly deserves some rest.  I wish for her the peace that passes all understanding.  She has carried the load for so long; she should be assured that we will carry it for her while she rests.  We're not going to quit until Natalee feels the Alabama sun again.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 15, 2008, 08:41:05 AM »

O/T.....OJ Simpsons girlfriend in intensive care with head injuries... OJ under investigation....he says she fell in gas station.....she is reported to have bruises on her head,legs .arms,and buttocks....she reportedly has bleeding of her brain and may require surgery

Just like OJ URINE will strike again

They didn't fly together because Prody ''was unable to fly back with [Simpson] due to being intoxicated and having a dog on the flight,'' according to the police report.

During the interview with police, Simpson ``advised this officer that [Prody] was intoxicated and always falling down during the duration of their stay in San Antonio.''

Miami-Dade police spokesman Detective Juan Villalba had no comment beyond what was provided in the information report. He declined to say whether an investigation was ongoing regarding the incident.

Simpson's attorney, Yale Galanter, said his client was not under investigation and had nothing to do with Prody's injury. A National Enquirer report Wednesday cited anonymous sources in saying police believe Prody was beaten.

''It's crap,'' Galanter said.
   sure

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #649 on: February 15, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=oLpRl-OuAsY&feature=related

One person's opinion....possibly the opinion of millions....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 15, 2008, 08:44:23 AM »

I stand by my gut feeling that we won't get "judicial" justice in Aruba. I think the path they have chosen is going to be FAR WORSE for them in the long run. As long as we all stay the course -- that island will dry up and they will eventually "eat their own." Justice comes in odd forms sometimes.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: February 15, 2008, 08:46:50 AM »

Beth certainly deserves some rest.  I wish for her the peace that passes all understanding.  She has carried the load for so long; she should be assured that we will carry it for her while she rests.  We're not going to quit until Natalee feels the Alabama sun again.

I believe Natalee already feels the Son. He has her tightly wrapped up in His arms..The Alabama sunshine can't hold a candle to that.My prayers are with Dave,Beth,and their entire family....I even pray for all the one's here that have been so very faithful to the case and are hurting....  Jesus said to pray for one another and so I do..God Bless,Tot

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: February 15, 2008, 08:53:39 AM »

I believe Natalee already feels the Son. He has her tightly wrapped up in His arms..The Alabama sunshine can't hold a candle to that.My prayers are with Dave,Beth,and their entire family....I even pray for all the one's here that have been so very faithful to the case and are hurting....  Jesus said to pray for one another and so I do..God Bless,Tot

People sometimes forget the power of even individual prayer, but the power of collective prayer for God's will to be done is simply over whelming. His Will will be done, we may not understand it as it happens, but it will be good. And God has been helping ease Beth's pain since she encountered the taxi driver in Aruba and she prayed at each of the crosses, according to Beth. Of course, I think he was there from the beginning as who else arranged for her to meet the taxi driver:) God never leaves our side, it is us who forgets that God is walking with us.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: February 15, 2008, 08:54:25 AM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/van_der_sloot_not_arrested_in.php

Van der Sloot not arrested in Natalee case
Friday 15 February 2008

The Aruban public prosecution department has confirmed it will not re-arrest Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch student seen on secret recordings confessing that he was with US teenager Natalee Holloway when she died.

An appeal court on Aruba has upheld an earlier ruling that there is not sufficient relevant new evidence to bring Van der Sloot into custody at present but that he remains an official suspect in the case.

Van der Sloot has already been arrested twice in connection with the girl's disappearance on the holiday island in 2005.

Van der Sloot's lawyer, Bert Van Rooj told Radio 1 on Friday that justice officials had reached their decision because his client has told them he made up the confesssion.

The confession, recorded on secret cameras while Van der Sloot was in a car smoking marijuana with a friend, includes Van der Sloot saying a friend of his dumped Natalee's body at sea.

'There are objective facts which counteract what he has said,' Van Rooij said. Van der Sloot was lying in the confessions, he added.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: February 15, 2008, 08:57:37 AM »

People sometimes forget the power of even individual prayer, but the power of collective prayer for God's will to be done is simply over whelming. His Will will be done, we may not understand it as it happens, but it will be good. And God has been helping ease Beth's pain since she encountered the taxi driver in Aruba and she prayed at each of the crosses, according to Beth. Of course, I think he was there from the beginning as who else arranged for her to meet the taxi driver:) God never leaves our side, it is us who forgets that God is walking with us.

*AMEN*!!!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: February 15, 2008, 09:01:03 AM »

O/T.....OJ Simpsons girlfriend in intensive care with head injuries... OJ under investigation....he says she fell in gas station.....she is reported to have bruises on her head,legs .arms,and buttocks....she reportedly has bleeding of her brain and may require surgery

Just like OJ URINE will strike again

They didn't fly together because Prody ''was unable to fly back with [Simpson] due to being intoxicated and having a dog on the flight,'' according to the police report.

During the interview with police, Simpson ``advised this officer that [Prody] was intoxicated and always falling down during the duration of their stay in San Antonio.''

Miami-Dade police spokesman Detective Juan Villalba had no comment beyond what was provided in the information report. He declined to say whether an investigation was ongoing regarding the incident.

Simpson's attorney, Yale Galanter, said his client was not under investigation and had nothing to do with Prody's injury. A National Enquirer report Wednesday cited anonymous sources in saying police believe Prody was beaten.

''It's crap,'' Galanter said.
   sure

Yeah, right OJ.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: February 15, 2008, 09:01:05 AM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6365
rough translation.......

This way fast we had not thought that the population would get
lynchneigingen after reading our Article. Joran of of the ditch do not
need according to its lawyer the Rooij already too best. He sits gone
into hiding and systematic is threatened, thus the Council man in
radio 1 news. Or of of the ditch in the Netherlands sits, on Aruba or
elsewhere the Rooij do not want say. He is frightened that its
customer suspected, of involvement at the disappearance of Natalee
Holloway, something will happen as people to know where he stays.

On the world broadcasting the Rooij said: He does not keep himself
schuil for the police force, but for the volksgericht. He has to
serious reasons adopt that he does not obtain the overkant of the
street if we him to the street on to let go. Justice wants not yet
take up of of the ditch.
~~~~~

There is a video at the link...in Dutch...hard to understand, but it is in humour.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 15, 2008, 09:08:43 AM »

Are they seriously considering martial law?  Oh, gee, ya' think ALE and their justice system is corrupt? 

GOOD MORNING!  Wake up to the real world Aruba!
Aruba is like an inner city with crime, drugs, murder, coersion, etc.

Is it possible that the FBI take over the case and charge, at least, a civil case in the USA? 

I hope he rots in .....y'know

Shrinking Monk
Shrink no one in America can do anything that I know of..The Dutch Govt must do something or this will never be solved.IMO

Hell, the president can't even get the frigging congress to agree on wire-tapping terrorists' phones.  WTH can anyone here do?  That congress is deserving of its 12% approval rating.

Absolutely.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: February 15, 2008, 09:11:19 AM »

The loudest thing I heard Taco say was that the judges actually had evidence to disprove what Joran said to Patrick.  Surely Taco was just twisting words.  How could they possibly have evidence to disprove the truth.  If they truly did, they wouldn't reopen the case.

Romney 2012
Romney VP 2008

Romney VP 2008
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 15, 2008, 09:16:30 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!  Standing tall for Natalee.
Don't be upset about Juron not being rearrested.  I didn't expect him to be.  Trial is coming.  JMHO

Do not be discouraged

Do not be disheartened

Justice is coming

Ono tylergal Bluebob.......love the sig line.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.