April 20, 2024, 07:44:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259623 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 15, 2008, 12:15:40 PM »

Just got word that JUG or BETH, or both will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

This eternal romantic keeps thinking ... maybe ... just maybe ....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: February 15, 2008, 12:15:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas....8PM works for me...
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: February 15, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Between Balkenende en Oduber.

For two years the Netherlands has been avoiding the Natalee Holloway case, considering it a local/Aruba problem and investigation. They gave their assistance but did not want to get involved. However it a took a Peter R. De Vries show to wake the Dutch government up and they finally understood that this is a Dutch image problem in the US.

There is lack of understanding of the Dutch system in the US and it would hurt the image of the Dutch people, its system and finally the government. The Dutch government is now very concerned that all the Dutch people involved one way or another in the case, would finally not only damage of the country but also the relation between all the countries involved.

He is now asking for a plan to fight this problem
The Dutch (in the netherlands, not just Aruba) have had a plan since the beginning: COVERUP

In My Opinion
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 15, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »

Janet

I'm with you Janet..I love Jug.  I don't think Beth is seeing Ramsey anymore...I think that it was some kind of Cathartic Relationship,,, Jug seems  to care so much!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: February 15, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

I'm in shock, not b/c the ale refuses to arrest jurin but b/c I'm not devasated by it.
I am more emotional that Marlee, her son and CJ are driving 12 hours to the Boston Travel show to be Nalatee's voice.

I believe my lack of sadness and anger are part from reading the news here 1st and reading here for support and part because we have been through this and worst so many, many times. This is a "mere flesh wound" (quote Monty Python).

We have gotten though all of those horrible times before, together, we increased in numbers, we increased in stregth and increased in knowledge. Honestly, the silver lining to this particular cloud, and a great source of momentum for Natalee's cause is that now, we have Peter DeVries, and the population of the Netherlands behind her.

Some words of advise for newer Monkeys, stay on SM it is a great support and brainstorm ideas and plan what to do next.  This was just one drop of water in the bucket.

"I stand with the girl" and all who support her!
"I stand with the girl" also and I look forward to standing with Marlee,CJ and her son in support of Natalee in Boston. Boston has had a long history of vacationing in Aruba and it's important that they are educated and that they also make a stand,if only every American really knew what the Aruban Govt did to Natalee and her Family.

There is another Trade Show in NY the following month. We still need people for this event,if you can make it even for one day please do so. These two Travel Show's are the biggest of the year for the ATA and its very important Natalee has a voice as they peddle there precious tourism in there biggest market for tourists. God bless the Northeast,but they still continue to travel to Aruba by the thousands every month.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 12:28:32 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: February 15, 2008, 12:27:18 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

For two years the Netherlands has been avoiding the Natalee Holloway case, considering it a local/Aruba problem and investigation. They gave their assistance but did not want to get involved. However it a took a Peter R. De Vries show to wake the Dutch government up and they finally understood that this is a Dutch image problem in the US.

There is lack of understanding of the Dutch system in the US and it would hurt the image of the Dutch people, its system and finally the government. The Dutch government is now very concerned that all the Dutch people involved one way or another in the case, would finally not only damage of the country but also the relation between all the countries involved.

The Dutch (in the netherlands, not just Aruba) have had a plan since the beginning: COVERUP

That is an understament.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 15, 2008, 12:29:59 PM »

Janet

Tamikosmom...You probably have this already, but will post the link just in case...Some of the links have already gone.

http://scrux.com/natalee/studentquotes.htm

Last time I checked all the Nancy Grace transcripts and a lot of CNN are still available if you don't have all the early ones. First NG is 6/4 I believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: February 15, 2008, 12:35:41 PM »

Lala's mom,

I agree that the word corruption and coverup attached to Aruba is good, but the window is still small right now and the media is too far behind.

I'm concerned that de vries uses the expression "the case is solved." I'm worried that he said as of yesterday, that from a journalistic perspective it's over.

I'm not happy with these terms. I think only squeezing the family of Paulus, by any means necessary or the Kalpoes, we may be waiting years.

Our own government is not much help.

Yes, you are right...but De Vries hasn't made good on his promise... the Sloots are still controlling things...De Vries credibility is at stake..I guess he wants to go down in flames at the  Sloots feet then.  I don't think he wants the world to know that even he did not get Joran van der Sloot...the world is now watching and I am hoping Joran is a marked man for life.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: February 15, 2008, 12:38:02 PM »

Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:30 am @ RU

Not that it matters, but the Psychics said that Pitbull's spirit told them that he and Natalee had a relationship and he went Jewelry shopping with her.

Oh for pete's sake!   
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #709 on: February 15, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »

Interesting -- discouraging but interesting

Every time Aruba's legal system makes a decision like this Joran becomes bolder and more comfortable that he has committed the perfect crime.

Each time he gets a little more comfortable he makes more decisions that points to the rest of the world as evidence to his guilt.

By the time we get to an actual admission of murder he will feel so insulated from prosecution and so cocky that he got away with it that he won't even hear American Law Enforcement Agents pulling a Noriega snatch and whisking him away to Alabama to stand trial on American soil. 

Don't think it will happen?  Noriega didn't either and he was a head of state (not a head of shame).

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: February 15, 2008, 12:43:17 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

That is an understament.

That statement above says nothing about Justice - just image. And the image is tattered, battered and tarnished because of a lack of Justice. No other reason.

Concern for the image is the wrong approach - get the wheels of Justice turning and the image will repair itself.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 15, 2008, 12:51:50 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

That is an understament.

That statement above says nothing about Justice - just image. And the image is tattered, battered and tarnished because of a lack of Justice. No other reason.

Concern for the image is the wrong approach - get the wheels of Justice turning and the image will repair itself.

it's obvious.
but i can now confirm the dutch parliament is making the corruption problem an issue in the next few weeks.

imo opinion this could be a interesting debate. finally we may hear our concerns being adressed.
the silence the last few weeks over here was just painful.

tonight peter r. de vries makes an appearance at pauw/witteman.

it will also be the topic on news shows eenvandaag, netwerk and nova.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: February 15, 2008, 12:54:47 PM »

Janet

Tamikosmom...You probably have this already, but will post the link just in case...Some of the links have already gone.

http://scrux.com/natalee/studentquotes.htm

Last time I checked all the Nancy Grace transcripts and a lot of CNN are still available if you don't have all the early ones. First NG is 6/4 I believe.

Thank you Mum.

I have found that all the links which I have save that connect me to talk show interviews on CNN, FOX and MSNBC are still accessible.  Nevertheless ... to be on the safe side ... I have save entire transcripts ... the important ones.  The Greta/Charles Croes and ... the Greta/Mickey Johns ... to name two.

However ... many links to published articles have gone "poof".  I have found that many articles orginated from the Associated Press.  A google (sounds obscene) search of key words from a saved quote often comes up with an existing link to the same article but ... a different publisher.

Mum ... thank you again.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 15, 2008, 12:56:30 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

That is an understament.

yes it's all about image.

our foreign minister Maxime Verhagen put it like this two days ago:

As you know the reputation of The Hague as the judicial capital of the world is close to my heart.
[/color]

http://www.minbuza.nl/nl/actueel/speeches,2008/02/Verhagen-opent-bedrijfslocatie-Hague-Centre-for-St.html

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 15, 2008, 12:59:58 PM »

Hi Sherry! You are very welcome to post this over at Webslueths!! Thank you for the support!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #715 on: February 15, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »

She provided no link.....
Here goes>>>>>
Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 pm   

Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.

J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: February 15, 2008, 01:07:14 PM »

Hi Sherry! You are very welcome to post this over at Webslueths!! Thank you for the support!!

Hi Monkeys!

Even after Joran has confessed to Natalee’s demise, called the Aruban law enforcement “f*cking idiots” and laughed in the face of the Aruban government, the judge has made the decision there will be no re-arrest of Joran. Now, more than ever, we need to unite and fight to get justice for Natalee.

The Boston Travel Show is being held February 22-24. Aruba is a supporting sponsor of this event. We need YOU there. We need to let Aruba know that we will not stand for this type of treatment of an American citizen.  We need to educate travelers on the cover up, corruption, and injustice that abounds on Aruba.

My son and I are driving 12 hours to get there. Six hours into the trip we are picking up fellow Monkey CJ. We have a hotel room in downtown Boston, 1.5 miles from the convention center, for $60 a night through Priceline.com. If I can do this, so can you. If you can only be there for 15 minutes, an hour, a day, we need to unite and stand strong for what we believe.

You don’t have to post here to be a Monkey; you don’t have to read here every day to be a Monkey. To me, the definition of a Monkey is someone who believes in justice for Natalee and all missing people.  Someone who believes that Aruban Government needs to do the right thing and if they don’t they need to suffer the consequences.
I know there are Monkey’s that are closer to Boston than we are. WE NEED YOU THERE!!!

If you are able to join us at the Boston Travel Show, please contact Vicki at JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com for details.

Here is a link for the travel show  http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/

WE STAND WITH THE GIRL NATALEE HOLLOWAY!  (If we don't, who will?)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: February 15, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »

Not that it matters, but the Psychics said that Pitbull's spirit told them that he and Natalee had a relationship and he went Jewelry shopping with her.

Well no kidding!  It doesn't matter ya skank cause it's not true.  Go crawl back under your rock Julia/Glenda/Bondia.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: February 15, 2008, 01:15:33 PM »

Rudy Croes ... the Aruban Minister of Justice ... gave credibility to Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young when he requested Hans Mos to investigate their despicable accusations against the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway.

I can not get past this incredible low that this representative of Aruba sunk in his attempt to distance Joran and Paulus from implication..

Janet

++++++++++

Rudy Croes
Amigoe
January 17, 2008

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329756#msg329756

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

_____

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: February 15, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »

Rudy Croes ... the Aruban Minister of Justice ... gave credibility to Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young when he requested Hans Mos to investigate their despicable accusations against the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway.

I can not get past this incredible low that this representative of Aruba sunk in his attempt to distance Joran and Paulus from implication..

Janet

++++++++++

Rudy Croes
Amigoe
January 17, 2008

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329756#msg329756

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

Well now, I wonder how pitbulls' wife feels about this???

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.