April 18, 2024, 07:00:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259539 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 15, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »

My comments in red:

She provided no link.....
Here goes>>>>>
Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 pm   

Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.

J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

How can what he said not be deemed serious? He watched her die and called to have her body disposed of, how the hell is that not serious? And why should the "lapse in time" matter, its new information, a confession, the timing of its release should be irrelevent? You're saying you're hesitant...hesitant, what the hell are you hesitating for? Please we all want to know what the friggin probelm is.

Jv.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings. [/u]

This paragraph really pisses me off. He gave "extensive and detailed statements" because he had intimate knowledge of what occured. Such statements of detail could only have been made by someone who was there. So they are saying they can't believe him because he is a liar and because of his lies related to the case he is believed not to be involved. If you are to follow this thinking all someone would have to do to be found innocent is change their story multiple times and be deemed a liar. I'm sorry, but this is the most fucked up line of reasoning I have ever heard of. How can they write this crap to the world? Oh, and there is no such thing as "objectiveness" in this investigation. Again, you can't possible claim objectiveness because the people that should have recused themselves in the beginning didn't and are complicit in the cover-up. One more time, this paragraph sucks.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

Another claim that because Joran lies, he cannot be believed, but is to be believed he is not involved. And the phrase "according to the suspect himself are freqeuently false" also pisses me off. You just made the point in the previous paragraph that he cannot be believed and that is why you don't see sufficient evidence to re-arrest, yet, you now are backing up your assessment that he lies with his own words, "according to the suspect himself." This is plain stupid. And what is up with emphasizing that the prosecution brought up the personality disorder? Why would they do that and why would the court go out of its way to let us know that they did so? Again, this is f***ing sickening.

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

Well, let's throw a friggin party shall we!!

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not. 

May GOD have mercy on these people.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: February 15, 2008, 02:19:23 PM »

hoi caesu en goedeavond!
heb je vannacht mn antwoordpost op jouw post nog gelezen?

ja ik heb het gelezen. dankjewel.

ik hoop nu op de tweede kamer en peter r. de vries.
en ik hoop niet dat er nog een slachtoffer nodig is om jvds achter de tralies te krijgen.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: February 15, 2008, 02:19:35 PM »

Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:30 am @ RU

Not that it matters, but the Psychics said that Pitbull's spirit told them that he and Natalee had a relationship and he went Jewelry shopping with her.

Is this for real...did she really post that?

It surely sounds like what we've seen brought over to SM from there.  Par for the course, imo.

I was so angry when I read that. I erased what I wanted to post.

They must not have shrinks or she is a lost cause....the latter...
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: February 15, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »

nee precies caesu zo denk ik er ook over. ik ga nu netwerk kijken
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #764 on: February 15, 2008, 02:22:10 PM »

Suspect in Natalee Holloway case fears for life
Published: Friday 15 February 2008 08:06 UTC
Last updated: Friday 15 February 2008 15:13 UTC
Hilversum - Bert de Rooij, the lawyer of the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, has told Radio Netherlands Worldwide that his client Joran van der Sloot is in hiding in the Netherlands and fears for his life. "He's not hiding from the police, but from a nationwide kangaroo court. He has very good reason to fear that, if he goes out, he won't make it to the other side of the street."

The lawyer was referring to the public response to a television show broadcast on Dutch television on 3 February, in which Joran van der Sloot revealed his part in Natalee Holloway's disappearance in hidden camera footage. The two-hour programme was watched by seven million viewers, more than any Dutch TV programme this century. The undercover operation was the brainchild of crime reporter Peter R. de Vries.

Mr De Rooij said some of the things Mr Van der Sloot said during the programme couldn't possibly be true.

for some reason I can't copy the rest....
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/5643380/Suspect-in-Natalee-Holloway-case-fears-for-life

Thanks for bringing that over Nut.   There is some small satisfaction I take from that....   Too bad, he didn't think of Natalee's fear HE put her through.   I hope if he is never brought to justice, that this is how he has to live out the rest of his life!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: February 15, 2008, 02:22:50 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Klaas, do you ever get any sleep?

I found this earlier. It was made in Holland I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXEh6ihYbA

You know, I'm not a young thing anymore but I really like this song.  I'm going to download it to IPOD.  I bet this could become a hit with a little promotion.  Now THAT would keep the story alive!  Anyone know anything about the music industry?

Joran you're a shit.  You dumped the body, T H E  B O D Y

All you get's a slap on the hand you're the OJ of the Netherlands

LOL....Beans, I do too, my son asked me how many times I was gonna play that...he and his teenage friends LTAO...

Ya know we need to find some radio stations to play that....
Bet Walton and Johnson would play it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: February 15, 2008, 02:24:17 PM »

I am confused.  Something is not right!

Why is the American media silent in to regards to yesterday's ruling?  All major networks must have picked up on it by now.  Greta was alluding to it last night.  Nothing but a mention hidden deep in an article by ABC regarding the connection between the date rape drug and ... Natalee's condition as per Joran.  Why are Americans not outraged?

What is Senator Richard Shelby take on the latest developments?  Could he be encouraged to again make a stand for Natalee Holloway ... an 18 year old American citizen?

Janet

++++++++++++

Aruba travel boycott
Senator supports initiative to punish country for 'botched' Holloway case

MSNBC
updated 7:41 p.m. PT, Tues., Nov. 8, 2005

In an exclusive interview, Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) tells MSNBC-TV's Rita Cosby that he supports a travel boycott of Aruba "to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities...have botched this whole operation" to find missing teen Natalee Holloway.

In an interview to air tonight on MSNBC's "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct," Shelby also says this move sends a strong message with economical consequences.

The following is the complete transcript of the interview. "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct" airs weeknights at 9 p.m. ET.

RITA COSBY, MSNBC ANCHOR: Senator Shelby, how do you feel about the boycott?

SEN. RICHARD SHELBY (R), ALABAMA: I think it's a thing that we should have been pushing months ago. I'm glad that Governor Riley's come out today. I'm certainly going to support a boycott. But more than that, John Walsh the other night, from television, he said this one of the things that we could do that would be positive, to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities and so forth have botched this whole operation.

COSBY: You know, the governor of Alabama talked about calling other governors, basically all 49 other states, saying, "Please join on board." Are you planning on doing the same thing with other senators?

SHELBY: Well, I would join him, and I would join and call for a boycott because, you know, you try to get the attention of the Aruban government. I started at the beginning. I was dealing with the FBI director, I was dealing with the ambassador, the Dutch ambassador. I was dealing with our secretary of state, everything. And there was a lot of double talk here.

But, you know, when I see somebody like Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway do what she's done, persevere as she's done on behalf of her daughter, I think the least we could do as public officials is support her, to speak out — although she is from my state of Alabama and Natalee Holloway is of course too, this wouldn't matter.

I think we, as Americans, ought to send a message to the people of Aruba that we're not going to just sit by, ignore what's gone on here. This has been reprehensible conduct, I believe, on the part of the government. It looks like it's cover-up, lack of cooperation. I think it's a sad case of investigation.

COSBY: Are you prepared now to call for a boycott yourself, and urge others to do so?

SHELBY: Absolutely. I would join in what Governor Riley, what Beth Twitty, and what John Walsh, who's very respected in this area all over the world, have called for. I think it's the thing to do. Will it work? I don't know, but I would hope so. This is the winter season coming. That's when, you know, thousands and thousands of people from the United States support the Aruban economy.

COSBY: That's the question, you know when you look at the travel agencies and you look at the specifics, 75 percent of the people who go there, the tourists, are American. How is this going to work?

SHELBY: Well, we don't know how it will work. I think a lot of it will depend on whether or not people heed the boycott, in other words, stay away. A lot of people will say, "Oh goodness, it's a beautiful place. We ought to go anyway." But I think this is the strongest message we could send right now, a message that would hurt them economically, would get there attention. What we're looking for here is justice, honesty in the government, and I don't believe it's there.

COSBY: What kind of steps do you think you can do as a senator, as a powerful and respected senator there on the Hill, to make a difference here? I mean, are you planning on going to the State Department? Are you thinking about petitioning traveling agencies, calling the airlines? Is there something else that you can do to have some force behind the boycott?

SHELBY: I can speak out on the floor of the U.S. Senate.  That gets the attention of a lot of people.

Secondly, I can certainly speak out on behalf of the family doing what they've tried to do and how hard they've worked to get it done before is a fair and impartial investigation over the loss of their daughter.

COSBY: Could you call the State Department? Could you do some of those other things, is that within your means?

SHELBY: Oh, sure. I will work with my office, try to coordinate it with others and the family and Governor Riley. We're just several voices out here, and it will take a lot more than us to make a boycott effective.

COSBY: What are some of the other things that you think that you can do? I suggested some of the things, but are you planning on calling the State Department, airlines, travel agencies? Are you planning on doing those things?

SHELBY: I will do those things, but I'm also aware of the fact that a lot of people wouldn't worry, if they were in the travel business. They just want to sell a deal. And I think now, people ought to think. They have a lot more options in the Caribbean than just Aruba, and this would be a time to exercise them.

COSBY: You know, I talked to the deputy chief of police, Dompig, about this case, and he said some interesting things. I want to share a little comment. This is what he had to say about the three boys in the case, Senator.

"I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something," said Aruban Police Chief Gerold Dompig.

COSBY: You know, Senator, he even went as far as saying, "I think they're guilty as hell, but I just have to prove it." We have that coming from the deputy chief of police, he's the acting police chief right now. What surprises you most about this case, and do you think that this boycott is going to push it forward, make a difference in the investigation?

SHELBY: We hope the boycott will push it forward because we've tried it everything, and this would be another weapon in the arsenal, that is economic hurt.

But I believe there are just so many unanswered questions regarding these three young men from the beginning.  They were with her, they've obviously told different stories, a lot of those stories you wouldn't believe, a lot of them have not panned out. So there's a lot of information for proper investigators to go on, but it looks like the government down there has turned the other way.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9973144/

Senator Wants FBI to Do More in Aruba
Friday, July 01, 2005
FOX NEWS

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Fearing the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (search) has gone cold, a U.S. senator is calling for the Aruban government to allow the FBI to get more involved in the case.

Sen. Richard Shelby (search) wants the FBI to have full access to evidence in the case and he wrote a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller to gain support for his idea. Shelby, a Republican, represents Alabama, Holloway’s home state, in the Senate.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161294,00.html

+++++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: February 15, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »

My comments in red:

She provided no link.....
Here goes>>>>>
Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 pm   

Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.

J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

How can what he said not be deemed serious? He watched her die and called to have her body disposed of, how the hell is that not serious? And why should the "lapse in time" matter, its new information, a confession, the timing of its release should be irrelevent? You're saying you're hesitant...hesitant, what the hell are you hesitating for? Please we all want to know what the friggin probelm is.

Jv.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings. [/u]

This paragraph really pisses me off. He gave "extensive and detailed statements" because he had intimate knowledge of what occured. Such statements of detail could only have been made by someone who was there. So they are saying they can't believe him because he is a liar and because of his lies related to the case he is believed not to be involved. If you are to follow this thinking all someone would have to do to be found innocent is change their story multiple times and be deemed a liar. I'm sorry, but this is the most fucked up line of reasoning I have ever heard of. How can they write this crap to the world? Oh, and there is no such thing as "objectiveness" in this investigation. Again, you can't possible claim objectiveness because the people that should have recused themselves in the beginning didn't and are complicit in the cover-up. One more time, this paragraph sucks.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

Another claim that because Joran lies, he cannot be believed, but is to be believed he is not involved. And the phrase "according to the suspect himself are freqeuently false" also pisses me off. You just made the point in the previous paragraph that he cannot be believed and that is why you don't see sufficient evidence to re-arrest, yet, you now are backing up your assessment that he lies with his own words, "according to the suspect himself." This is plain stupid. And what is up with emphasizing that the prosecution brought up the personality disorder? Why would they do that and why would the court go out of its way to let us know that they did so? Again, this is f***ing sickening.

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not. 

Bladerunner ... thank you.  My sentiments exactly!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 15, 2008, 02:28:36 PM »

Nothing on FoxNews page either...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 15, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »

Janet - I heard on Fox O'Reilly will have something on it tonight.  Also Nancy Grace will be having something on it. 

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: February 15, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »

well yesterday i was down because joran will not go to jail for now, but the investigations havent stopped, and de vries said hans moss is very dedicated to solve this case. i give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ya know - while most of these recent events in last few months don't sit right with me, joran's confession notwithstanding, two of them are especially troubling.

First, when Joran was arrested in November, there were reports of infiltration and secret recording of him by someone close to him in Holland.  This was not part of the 'new' evidence Mos presented and these reports were never explained.

Second, both Peter and Patrick stated in interviews that either the day before or the actual day that they were supposed to start recording Joran in the outfitted SUV he was suddenly arrested and taken to Aruba.

These two items of information taken together lead me to believe that Joran was arrested and returned to Aruba to PREVENT him from confessing on the hidden tapes.   Even JQK said Mos didn't have anything new at the time.

It was fortunate that Joran is such an *sshole that he'd come right out of jail, get into the vehicle and start talking.
JMO, of course.

The reality of the situation is that Joran was arrested so he could be told about Patrick and Peter's secret taping, in addition to raising the bar that much higher for a future detainment. DO NOT KID YOURSELF, ARUBA HAS PLANNED THIS OUT AND PATIENTLY WAITED FOR THE APPROPRIATE TIME(S) TO MOST EFFECTIVELY DERAIL THE PROCESS.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: February 15, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »

Moss needs a dope slap and a reality check.

Even if Mos' "family vacation" to NL had been planned for months,
I think it was one of the most stupid things I have ever seen that
he left Aruba almost immediately after the DeVries tapes were
broadcast.  He should have stayed in Aruba and faced the
music.  It just didn't look proper.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: February 15, 2008, 02:35:51 PM »

well yesterday i was down because joran will not go to jail for now, but the investigations havent stopped, and de vries said hans moss is very dedicated to solve this case. i give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ya know - while most of these recent events in last few months don't sit right with me, joran's confession notwithstanding, two of them are especially troubling.

First, when Joran was arrested in November, there were reports of infiltration and secret recording of him by someone close to him in Holland.  This was not part of the 'new' evidence Mos presented and these reports were never explained.

Second, both Peter and Patrick stated in interviews that either the day before or the actual day that they were supposed to start recording Joran in the outfitted SUV he was suddenly arrested and taken to Aruba.

These two items of information taken together lead me to believe that Joran was arrested and returned to Aruba to PREVENT him from confessing on the hidden tapes.   Even JQK said Mos didn't have anything new at the time.

It was fortunate that Joran is such an *sshole that he'd come right out of jail, get into the vehicle and start talking.

JMO, of course.

Lifesong....I said that same thing this morning in little rant in the 'Shango' thread. I believe the word I used was 'setup'!

There is no way that the PTB in Aruba didn't know about this. I hope deVries is hopping mad.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 15, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »

Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:30 am @ RU

Not that it matters, but the Psychics said that Pitbull's spirit told them that he and Natalee had a relationship and he went Jewelry shopping with her.

Is this for real...did she really post that?

It surely sounds like what we've seen brought over to SM from there.  Par for the course, imo.

I was so angry when I read that. I erased what I wanted to post.

They must not have shrinks or she is a lost cause....the latter...

Possible.....and the term: "Devil's advocate"  comes to mind as well.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: February 15, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »

JMO, of course.

The reality of the situation is that Joran was arrested so he could be told about Patrick and Peter's secret taping, in addition to raising the bar that much higher for a future detainment. DO NOT KID YOURSELF, ARUBA HAS PLANNED THIS OUT AND PATIENTLY WAITED FOR THE APPROPRIATE TIME(S) TO MOST EFFECTIVELY DERAIL THE PROCESS.

This is pausible, but not likely IMO, the risk of slipping up with just one small detail would be far too great.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: February 15, 2008, 02:41:22 PM »

I am confused.  Something is not right!

Why is the American media silent in to regards to yesterday's ruling?  All major networks must have picked up on it by now.  Greta was alluding to it last night.  Nothing but a mention hidden deep in an article by ABC regarding the connection between the date rape drug and ... Natalee's condition as per Joran.  Why are Americans not outraged?

What is Senator Richard Shelby take on the latest developments?  Could he be encouraged to again make a stand for Natalee Holloway ... an 18 year old American citizen?

i am sure americans are outraged??

but it would be good if a american politician makes a damning comment about the dutch system.
make it an election issue.

remember all those international courts and tribunals in the hague.
the plan of the city is to attract even more courts to become some judicial capital of the world.

america didn't sign up with one of those courts or tribunals because bush didn't want to risk army officials or politicians to have to go to court there.

if america starts questioning why al those international courts should be in the hague of all places.
without even mentioning natalee holloway by name - to not directly interfere with a foreign justice system.

i think the dutch gov will get the message. and it will hurt.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: February 15, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »

Bladerunner ... thank you.  My sentiments exactly!

Janet

[/quote]

Great comments Bladerunner. He lies so his confession cannot be believed, he confessed the first day about the seizures and the cops covered it up. Mos and comnpany probably don't ever have his first statements but rather than ask why and investigate the cover-up they just take the low road and continue covering it up themselves with legal jargon. Sorry, doesn't wash, the cover-up is too damn obvious.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: February 15, 2008, 02:42:31 PM »

I need to ask a question that has lingered in my mind for a while...does anyone remember the conversations concerning some type of music concert that Natalee and her friends went to one night while in Aruba?  I need to know if it was the night before the casino video.  I don't think it was that Soul Beach thingy...but it may have been associated with it in some way...maybe I am thinking of some of the other MB teens, but didn't Natalee go to hear someone like Lauryn Hill or something like that at one point during her stay?  Does anyone have any recollection of this? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 15, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »

What do we really know about Andre Santos.....nickname DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDre

In a few words...Lol...he is one of J's alibis for 5/30. Brother Arthur ...IMO looks like the sketch from 'Haunting Evidence'...lives close to the Marriott. Also known as Dos Santos.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: February 15, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »

JMO, of course.

Thanks, Buckshot.  It was easier to think that the 'bad guys' a.k.a. van der straaten, jannsen, dompig, etc. are now off the case and Mos is real, but that's obviously not the case.  Whoever is behind the coverup is VERY ACTIVELY working this - still.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.