April 23, 2024, 12:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259722 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: February 15, 2008, 03:05:53 PM »

I want to follow up on this part of the release I commented on:

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

How did this go down in court? If you're trying to get the judges to see that Joran was telling the truth on the tape, why you say he has a "serious personality disorder". Something just does not make sense here. The press release states this using em dashes for emphasis. Why did they feel the need to emphasize that it was the prosecution that voiced this concern?

Blade ... I believe with all my heart that ... Dennis Jacobs, Jan Vander Straaten, Karin Janssen, Hans Mos, Dutch/Aruban government influence as well as selective judges who have ruled in the Natalee Holloway case are all part of the conspiracy that is protecting Joran and Paulus.  The hand of time cannot be turned back.  If Joran and Paulus go down ... the "powers that be" within the coverup go down.

If a secret video revealed of Natalee's last moments of life in the presence of Joran as well as her disposal at the hand of Paulus ... that video would be ruled inadmissable.

JUSTICE OUT OF ARUBA IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Janet

+++++++++++

Beth Holloway
OPRAH WINFREY SHOW
January 16, 2008

Despite what authorities have said, Beth says the case of her daughter's disappearance remains open for her family. "We've never really relied on an investigative approach to finding an answer," she says. "I think what we've relied on more heavily is at any given moment something unexpected could happen, and we really feel like someone could talk at any moment."

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 15, 2008, 03:06:41 PM »

Thanks, Buckshot.  It was easier to think that the 'bad guys' a.k.a. van der straaten, jannsen, dompig, etc. are now off the case and Mos is real, but that's obviously not the case.  Whoever is behind the coverup is VERY ACTIVELY working this - still.

I agree, the cover-up continues. Different players, same results.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #802 on: February 15, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »

Hey better late then never.

I don't think the Joran confession was a plan, I mean why bother? The case was dead as a doornail and did not help the coverup.

Now the coverup is more highlighted.

I know the people behind the coverup think they're smart, but even they know Joran is a time bomb, that's why they don't want him in Aruba, ever.

I agree...just listen again to the fear in Joran's voice when the raido people called him at GrannySloots.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu0QWaD27y4

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: February 15, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »

Picture this:

Judge Smit (sitting on the bench): "All rise, court is in session for the case of ARUBA vs Joran VanderSloot and Daury VanderSloot"

Paulus (sitting in court): "Your honor, no one is supposed to know my nickname"

Joran (with a joint in his mouth): "I was lying when I lied about lying, and that is no lie"

Anita (with see through blouse and white bra showing): "Be nice, my delicious sporter"

Hans Mos (at the court house doors): "I am here to prosecute my case. Please let me in so I can do my job!!"

Bob Wit (at court house doors): "Sorry, Hans. You are not allowed in here. All cases have been cancelled, regarding this case. I have modified the docket"

Judge Smit (after ten minutes in court) : "Case dismissed. Not guilty. The prosecutor is not present, therefore, you are all free to go. I will make sure you are released as suspects. I will call for an address to send your compensation checks. By the way, good luck to you and the Kalpoe brothers. Make sure to spread around the 800 million dollars from Dr. Phil."

Dennis Jacobs (while eating Corn Flakes): "I have some extra cell phones back at my office if you want to come by and claim some of them"

Oduber / Croes (clapping): "Tourism is rising as we speak. Lets go down to Carlos n Charlies and a have a beer to celebrate"

VanderSraaten: "See DAURY..., I mean Paulus, I told you I wouldn't let anything happen to my godchild. Now I finally get to retire"

Tito Lacle: "One happy island. Call me "Tickle me, Tito" from now on"

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: February 15, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »

I don't think the Joran confession was a plan, I mean why bother? The case was dead as a doornail and did not help the coverup.

I know the people behind the coverup think they're smart, but even they know Joran is a time bomb, that's why they don't want him in Aruba, ever.

Arrest Karin Jannsen, Jan van der Straten, Dennis Jacobs, Judge Wit, Rick Smid and Ben Vocking. You said it earlier Frank, unravel the cover-up and they'll give Joran and Paulus' ass up real quick to save their own.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: February 15, 2008, 03:13:49 PM »

Column Peter R. DeVries: NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

Continue reading...

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/column-peter-r_15.html

This is yet another logical fallacy.  Who declared Natalee a "corpse" so that the crime is "ONLY" disposal of a corpse?  Why is she not considered a live human being whom he and his father/friend/self dumped in water too far out to survive?

This is as lame as the "can't believe him because he lies too much" excuse.

What kind of a system allow alcoholic, pothead punks decide who is dead and who isn't?

Joran looks very ill to me.  I suspect he may be dead.  Based on what we are being told, if I dump him in the sea past two ot more miles, I will at the most be charged with disposal of a corpse that carries six months jail time.

If they take his word on this, they would also have to take mine as well, right?

If there is someone you don't like, you can just dump them out in the ocean and say they died and you are home free with max six months?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: February 15, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

I want to follow up on this part of the release I commented on:

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

How did this go down in court? If you're trying to get the judges to see that Joran was telling the truth on the tape, why you say he has a "serious personality disorder". Something just does not make sense here. The press release states this using em dashes for emphasis. Why did they feel the need to emphasize that it was the prosecution that voiced this concern?

It is obvious they are making excuses for Joran. They don't have the balls to do anything so they are taking the easy way out. Same thing that happened last time under Mos, same thing with Jannsen before that. Zero backbone = no justice for the victim.

How can you take the Dutch officials at that word in anything related to this case? You simply can't. Judges in all countries are afforded a dignified standing in society, but the Dutch judges in this case are abusing their power by impeding justice. Slowly, the pillars that hold up the Dutch legal system are coming under strain and the longer this bullshit goes on the more irreparable damage will be done to that country and its people. And this beacuse they they wanted to keep some lousy US tourists and their money flowing to a cesspool of an island called Aruba.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: February 15, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »

I disagree, if Joran and paulus go down, nobody else has to go down. They are not going to be able to blackmail anyone, but stick to their own defense. What are they going to do tell the judge about Rudy Croe's dirt as a defense?

But if van der straaten, Jacobs and Janssen start to get scared the van der sloots will go down.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: February 15, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »

Bobby Cutts said he had an accident, too, accidentally hit his girlfriend with his elbow, loved her, didn't mean for it to happen.

Wept and cried, gnashed teeth, etc.

Guilty.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: February 15, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »

This whole excuse that "Joran lies so we can't believe what he said in the confession to Patrick" is total nonsense.

Joran's repeated confession was made under NO duress to a person he thought was a friend.

Joran wasn't being interrogated; he was unloading to someone he trusted.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #810 on: February 15, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »

Column Peter R. DeVries: NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

Joran van der Sloot will not be rearrested for his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to a decision handed down by the Court on Aruba last night. This is not altogether surprising, considering an earlier pronouncement by the examining judge that the case is now technically ‘on appeal’, but it is difficult to explain. The main problem is that Dutch law does not provide for detention on remand for disposing of a body. It is indeed an offence which carries a maximum penalty of six months imprisonment, but one can’t be kept in custody pending such a sentence.

Continue reading...

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/02/column-peter-r_15.html

This is yet another logical fallacy.  Who declared Natalee a "corpse" so that the crime is "ONLY" disposal of a corpse?  Why is she not considered a live human being whom he and his father/friend/self dumped in water too far out to survive?

This is as lame as the "can't believe him because he lies too much" excuse.

What kind of a system allow alcoholic, pothead punks decide who is dead and who isn't?

Joran looks very ill to me.  I suspect he may be dead.  Based on what we are being told, if I dump him in the sea past two ot more miles, I will at the most be charged with disposal of a corpse that carries six months jail time.

If they take his word on this, they would also have to take mine as well, right?

If there is someone you don't like, you can just dump them out in the ocean and say they died and you are home free with max six months?

So very very true...how can they now prosecute ANY future murder case there?  All the perps need to say is "the victim was already dead and I panicked so I disposed of the body" ...

Someone needs to get real there and clean house before Aruba really does live up to it's new image that seems to portray prison colony mentality rather than luxury island vacation resort.   Sheesh   

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: February 15, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »

Bobby Cutts said he had an accident, too, accidentally hit his girlfriend with his elbow, loved her, didn't mean for it to happen.

Guilty.

Anna,,,, Just got home has the verdict come down? Have to leave again in 5 min. no time to search.........

Poor Bobby wished he could call Jessie so she could make it all better....then why the f did ya kill her???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: February 15, 2008, 03:22:23 PM »

Using the same standard required to arrest Joran or anyone, we still don't know how Aruba knows, and the key word is KNOWS, Natalee is dead?
Not speculation, proof. I wish Beth would demand this. How can you say she's dead without proof?

There is no evidence she was ever at the Beach. No witnesses, not forensics, only the word of Joran van der sloot. The same word that got the security guards arrested.
But the KLPD, when they took over the case, searched the sand dunes and the van der sloot property. Now that gives me hope they know what happened.

But I am convinced the crime scene is the VDS property.

Exactly!!!  The word of Joran is all they "supposedly" have, it is enough to arrest the security guards - rushing in like cowboys, BUT His own words are not enough evidence to arrest him again?  Oh - he must have been lying that time.

Are they picking and chosing what to believe from Joran?  Yeah, if it fits their agenda.

They know alright.  Alot of people know.  Proving it with evidence is the problem.  That evidence IMO was destroyed a long time ago.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: February 15, 2008, 03:23:32 PM »

Guilty.

Anna,,,, Just got home has the verdict come down? Have to leave again in 5 min. no time to search.........

Poor Bobby wished he could call Jessie so she could make it all better....then why the f did ya kill her???

CANTON, Ohio  —  A jury has convicted former Ohio police officer Bobby Cutts Jr. of murdering his pregnant girlfriend and their unborn baby.

He could face the death penalty.

Cutts was convicted of aggravated murder in the death of the nearly full-term female fetus.

The jury found him not guilty of aggravated murder in Davis' death, a count that includes intent to kill with prior calculation and design. But they convicted him of a lesser charge of murder in her death.

Aggravated murder carries a possible death sentence.

Cutts, who resigned as a Canton patrolman after his arrest, had pleaded not guilty to all charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330787,00.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: February 15, 2008, 03:26:07 PM »

I agree with ya!I just wonder about the shunning he is about to face.I was thinking earlier that no one will want him around them. Where could he possibly go in this world where he would feel safe? His so called father has done something horrible to yoran by his participation.Yoran is now condemned to a life of misery and contempt by having to keep the secrets for his fathers part in all this mess..His harvest is just coming in now.Also,what about the other Sloot boys? What if one of them simply vanishes just like Natalee did?It seems to me if the Arubans are as upset about all this as we are,(like we've heard),how are the Sloots able to walk around and function on the island without being accosted?Just imagine running into Anita at the grocery store...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: February 15, 2008, 03:26:19 PM »

Yes cubbeee Ex-cop guilty in murders of girlfriend, unborn baby
O / T

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: February 15, 2008, 03:26:59 PM »

Those liars who keep saying Natalee was pregnant might want to think a bit more about that in light of Joran's confession.  That would be double homicide.  That would make him a mass murderer.

Putting a person in the ocean too far out so they could not swim back or even be recovered is not "disposal of a corpse" but murder until it is proven legally that the person was in fact deceased.

Joran looks like of sick to me. . . . just saying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: February 15, 2008, 03:29:29 PM »

I want to people to read this paragragh from the release very carefully:

"At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

Ok, so Joran has a history of making "untrue statements and remarks", and according to him these remarks are "frequently false". So if you're making untrue statements that frequently false, aren't those then truths?

I mean these people can't even get the wording of their BS right. Again, these statements are sickening and outrageous!

"He lies so we can't believe him, but we believe him when he tells us he lies." The new motto of the Dutch legal system.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 15, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/Joran-van-der-Sloot-remains-free.html

Joran van der Sloot remains free 15/02/2008 00:00Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again for involvement in the disappearance of American high school student Natalee Holloway.

15 February 2008

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again for involvement in the disappearance of American high school student Natalee Holloway. His Dutch lawyer Bert de Rooij was informed of this by court officials on Curacao on Thursday evening, the lawyer told Radio 1.

De Rooij was notified after midnight, Dutch time. The court does not feel that Van der Sloot's confession to Patrick van der Eem, caught on film by crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, is enough to have him arrested again.

Van der Sloot has reportedly lied on a number of occasions and his statements on the footage are not substantiated by objective facts, the court said, according to De Rooij.

Even before De Vries' much talked about broadcast, Joran van der Sloot said that the presumed confessions on the footage were not true. During his questioning by Aruban police last week on Friday Joran also maintained that he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

"He pointed out parts of his statements on the footage that were untrue," the lawyer explained. "He continues to maintain that what he said in that footage can be demonstrated to be false."

Van der Sloot's lawyer says his client remains available to the justice department, which is continuing the investigation. De Rooij is says his client has been "very hard hit, especially by the comments being made by the Dutch public. He is being threatened."
The public prosecution department appealed the examining judge's decision last week to reject a request for Van der Sloot's arrest. The prosecution department wants him arrested again in connection with Holloway's disappearance.

Peter R. de Vries recently showed hidden camera footage in which Joran claims to know what happened to Holloway. She reportedly became unwell while making out with him and Van der Sloot called a friend to help him get rid of the body at sea.

Peter R. de Vries said he was disappointed at the court's decision. "This is terrible of course," the crime reporter said, particularly for Holloway's family.
~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL ISN't THAT JUST TOO DAMN BAD!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT about Natalee's family being hard hit for ALL THIS TIME!!!???????  These freaks make me sick....all a bunch of freaks, I tell ya.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 15, 2008, 03:31:51 PM »

So what we are being told is that if there is a person you want to "eliminate" just take them to Aruba, buy them a "drink" at Carlos and Charlies (or Senior Frog when reopens) wait until the drugs take effect then dump them out at sea.

Lie, lie and lie again and you might not even get the six months for disposal of a corpse which you and you alone are allowed to say the person had become for reasons unknown.

Is that about right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.