April 26, 2024, 12:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259888 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: February 15, 2008, 06:47:05 PM »

someone asked about peter de vries, if it is likeable he will be sued for making the confession tapes.

i can tell you that it is not very likely, peter has done this several times in other cases,
and he never got sued for it.

i have another question: if and when joran gets convicted for hiding natalees remains, is it possible that joran has to pay for the ongoing boatsearch?

Only with his hide, hahaha!

Just teasing!   

Note hide in this context would mean skin.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: February 15, 2008, 06:48:24 PM »

ok how do i post a picture? bram has his own fanclub anna LOL
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: February 15, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »

Dutchie Posters,

Do not worry about your English!  This is a huge country with much variation even among us posters here.

We will figure it out or ask!

Thanks for all you are doing to help us.  We may not sound like it at times but you DO help us to understand much better.  At least it helps ME.

Also, I am Dutch American as are others here.  So you are not totally in hostile territory, lol.

Thats right!

But if you want to learn the Kings (Thats Elvis!) English, just let me know!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: February 15, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »

It's HTML with a link to the picture.

Existence is futile.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: February 15, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

you're welcome

Do you have a picture of this lawyer you can show us?  Thanks for all you do.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #945 on: February 15, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

I do

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: February 15, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »

Dutchie Posters,

Do not worry about your English!  This is a huge country with much variation even among us posters here.

We will figure it out or ask!

Thanks for all you are doing to help us.  We may not sound like it at times but you DO help us to understand much better.  At least it helps ME.

Also, I am Dutch American as are others here.  So you are not totally in hostile territory, lol.

Thankyou from me too..It is so good to have you all with us!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: February 15, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

Can Beth file suit again here in the U.S. with this tape and maybe the fact that the van der sloots certainly are paying for air time on u.s. networks?
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: February 15, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »

only with his hide

LOL Anna you are funny hahahahahaha
here is a link to pictrures of bram
http://www.fanzie.nl/advocaten/bram-moszkowicz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: February 15, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »

If you have a url to the photo, post the url...then highlight it...then click on this above the monkey emoticons.

It the photo is on your PC, click on additional options in your "reply" screen (bottom left) and you can upload from your PC.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #950 on: February 15, 2008, 06:54:57 PM »

http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&q=Abraham+Moskowicz+&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

others

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 15, 2008, 06:55:10 PM »

so now all parties all talking about who s gonna sue who for what. Before the truth has even surfaced. Maybe we should all take a moment and evaluate this whole affair.
In my opinion it should be about justice. Are we al losing sight of what this is all about? A young girl with her whole life ahead of her went missing and i my opinion it happened at the hands of this JVDS person. I cant prove it and  maybe i m right and maybe i m wrong. But that is not the point. The point is that we apparently live in a society where money, connections, and swinging public opinion your way equals justice.
From looking at the de Vries tapes the impression i got was that if you, as a suspect of such a crime felt the need to brag about it to anyone whatever the reason, you should do the time for just aspiring to be the cool guy that could get away with it.
In other words there's no way you can be even remotely proud of being a suspect of such a deed. If i were a suspect of murder i could not imagine bragging about it to someone that i had known for 6 months. Hell I would not even tell or brag to someone i knew my whole life.
I might sound a bit vague here but my point is if people like JVDS are putting out books, and people buy them we are creating a society that is based on the infamous 15min of fame and lose sight of the basic values of right and wrong.
My lawyer is smarter than yours  so i get away with it it. That's what this boils down to. It s not about justice it s a game. And to tell you the truth if that's what this world and the human race is about it sucks.

Sorry if some of you feel i dont make any sense but english is not my first language

i see exactly what you mean.
but then, if they didn't screw up in Aruba in the first place it wouldn't have come to this.
for Beth i can say: as long as there's no justice she can sue jvds ass off - if that's a correct expression.
i am sure Bram Mosko will seek media attention a lot in all kind of tv programs (rtl boulevard).
so constantly the public will think what you just wrote. why doesn't get this Aruban scandal get sorted out finally?

so i think if the Dutch gov don't want this to drag on and on and get international media attention every time and time again. because you also know how Bram Mosko will make some statement to get in the media.

if the Dutch gov doesn't want that and get on with normal business then they should start a parlamentairy inquiry into Aruba to have good look want went wrong over there.

i know it is, sad. those disgusting jvds-tapes played endlessly on tv especially american news media made me sick too.
but it all comes back to what happened there on Aruba in 2005.
if we the Dutch don't want this we should ask our parlaiment to have good look into it.

and nobody should buy jvds book of course. it's all lies anyway - so who cares.
i rather read something else.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: February 15, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »

only with his hide

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: February 15, 2008, 06:55:59 PM »

pictrures....  i am inventing new words by the dozen
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 15, 2008, 06:56:13 PM »

One last thought then leaving for most of the evening. . .

I have always felt something went terribly amiss when the members of ALE came to Alabama to question the MB students.  They came to find the "answers" that all "lie in Mountain Brook" but then went back without even questioning all the students on their list.

Yes, the spin was some students refused to talk to them but that was not the case.  The ALE members simply stopped their big expose and packed up and went back to Aruba.

I have always thought, and this is just my opinion based on Joran's slave comments, plantation talk, etc. that those members of ALE were vastly disappointed with what they found.  Nothing like  what they were expecting as Joran seemed to be stuck in some Hollywood stereotype of a Gone With the Wind world.

At the time we had a black female Chief of Police.  Something tells me based on the racism I have seen in Aruba that this was the last thing they expected as was the life style in MB and B'ham in general.

It wasn't going to be nearly as easy to find the blame "lies in Mountain Brook" as it sounded when they were in Aruba.
Would have loved to have seen their faces when they met Madam Chief of Police for a city with several times their entire island population and found her not only black but female to boot!

That's why I think they cut short the interviews and went home.  Was not going to be easy to jerk around people on their own turf as planned.

Just my take on why that little attempt at placing blame elsewhere fizzled.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: February 15, 2008, 06:57:09 PM »

thank you klaasend and nut44
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 15, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »

only with his hide

Well, fine looking man but he's no Peter R deVires!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: February 15, 2008, 06:58:13 PM »

Klaas --

Do you have link to JQK's NY filing -- when jvds was slapped with papers by Bo Dietl?

I think that's the one referred to.

Thanks!

Thanks for that.

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp.html

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: February 15, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »

only with his hide

Beats any lawyer out of Aruba

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: February 15, 2008, 07:01:29 PM »

Also, I am sure ALL recall the shock when Beth and Jug Twitty were first told that all authority came from The Netherlands?

Who was it that told them that?  Maybe Dompig?  And they werer stunned and actually thought they had been dealing with the wrong ones all along???

So then they tried the Dutch and were told to go back to the Arubans???

There are exact quotes on that and some of us have them but not me and I have to go now but will check back in for news updates late.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.