April 23, 2024, 11:47:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259752 times)
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: February 15, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

monkeys im going out. i wish you a very goodnight, see tomorrow.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 15, 2008, 07:03:29 PM »

Friday, Feb 15, 2008 - 04:59 PM

The Dutch college student suspected in Natalee Holloway's disappearance won't be rearrested.

An appeals court made that decision Thursday.

That's despite a secretly taped conversation of Joran van der Sloot explaining that he was with Natalee when she died.

For Natalee Holloway's parents, the Aruban appellate decision is another disappointment.

But as they explained to NBC13, there are still other options to getting justice for their daughter.

"I think what I do take comfort in, his life is a living hell," said Natalee’s mother, Beth Holloway.

And while that brings Beth Holloway comfort, she told us earlier this week that what she fears is what Joran van der Sloot could do in the future.

"I think he is a time bomb and he will strike again," Beth Holloway said.

But now another court said no to rearresting him, despite a secretly taped conversation where he admitted he was with Natalee when she died, then dumped her body.

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, called this another disappointment — but he's not surprised.

"I've always said this: If justice is going to served, it's going to be when we find Natalee," Dave Holloway said.

Dave hopes “the persistence,” heading back out to Aruba next week, will do just that — find Natalee.

He says next week, the ship along with Texas Equusearch will take a look at the 100 non-ocean objects found on the ocean floor.

As for Beth, her hope is in the Aruban justice department, which she believes will eventually charge and try van der Sloot for Natalee's murder.

But at least now she knows what happened to her daughter.

"Even though the knowing is difficult, I do find peace and comfort in at least finally seeing the light. The light meaning can see the puzzle pieces in knowing what was happening to Natalee. Even though it's difficult as it is — parents especially — they just want to know what happened."

The Aruban appellate court said the secret videotape conflicted with other van der Sloot statements.

The prosecutor said some things on the tape can be verified, but investigators can't prove what happened on the beach.

The prosecutor said the case remains open.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2008-02-15-0020.html

I agree with Beth ... Joran is a ticking time bomb.  It is just a matter of time before he explodes and ... puts another family through the emotional H--- on Earth that Natalee's family has experience for almost three years.

The deafening silence in the official Prosecutor's statement regarding the cell phone ... that Joran claims was given to him by his father when he was in prison ... was was heard loud and clear by its omission.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: February 15, 2008, 07:04:29 PM »

so now all parties all talking about who s gonna sue who for what. Before the truth has even surfaced. Maybe we should all take a moment and evaluate this whole affair.
In my opinion it should be about justice. Are we al losing sight of what this is all about? A young girl with her whole life ahead of her went missing and i my opinion it happened at the hands of this JVDS person. I cant prove it and  maybe i m right and maybe i m wrong. But that is not the point. The point is that we apparently live in a society where money, connections, and swinging public opinion your way equals justice.
From looking at the de Vries tapes the impression i got was that if you, as a suspect of such a crime felt the need to brag about it to anyone whatever the reason, you should do the time for just aspiring to be the cool guy that could get away with it.
In other words there's no way you can be even remotely proud of being a suspect of such a deed. If i were a suspect of murder i could not imagine bragging about it to someone that i had known for 6 months. Hell I would not even tell or brag to someone i knew my whole life.
I might sound a bit vague here but my point is if people like JVDS are putting out books, and people buy them we are creating a society that is based on the infamous 15min of fame and lose sight of the basic values of right and wrong.
My lawyer is smarter than yours  so i get away with it it. That's what this boils down to. It s not about justice it s a game. And to tell you the truth if that's what this world and the human race is about it sucks.

Sorry if some of you feel i dont make any sense but english is not my first language

i see exactly what you mean.
but then, if they didn't screw up in Aruba in the first place it wouldn't have come to this.
for Beth i can say: as long as there's no justice she can sue jvds ass off - if that's a correct expression.
i am sure Bram Mosko will seek media attention a lot in all kind of tv programs (rtl boulevard).
so constantly the public will think what you just wrote. why doesn't get this Aruban scandal get sorted out finally?

so i think if the Dutch gov don't want this to drag on and on and get international media attention every time and time again. because you also know how Bram Mosko will make some statement to get in the media.

if the Dutch gov doesn't want that and get on with normal business then they should start a parlamentairy inquiry into Aruba to have good look want went wrong over there.

i know it is, sad. those disgusting jvds-tapes played endlessly on tv especially american news media made me sick too.
but it all comes back to what happened there on Aruba in 2005.
if we the Dutch don't want this we should ask our parlaiment to have good look into it.

and nobody should buy jvds book of course. it's all lies anyway - so who cares.
i rather read something else.

Thank you ceasu
i just wish they wouldn t make slime like JVDS look like a hero. Im sure he's guilty and if it turns out he's not i ll apologize to him before Peter R de Vries does. I just have a hard time understanding all these exuse they cook up
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: February 15, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

i also want add this:

it is not just about natalee imo.

it is to show the world that law enforcement systems cannot get away with denying a mother to know the truth about her daughter.

the world has to see the faces of the people who were responsible for this.

so no law enforcement system where-ever in the world will try to mess it up like they did again.

because not every one has the comminucational skills, strength like Beth.

so if a mother who doesn't know how to find the right words or to rally support looses a child she doesn't stand a chance against a law enforcement system.

that's why i think this has to go all to way to the truth no matter how many media attention, lawsuits and what else.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: February 15, 2008, 07:07:42 PM »

i also want add this:

it is to show the world that law enforcement systems cannot get away with denying a mother to know the truth about her daughter.

so no law enforcement system where-ever in the world will try to mess it up like they did again.

so if a mother who doesn't know how to find the right words or to rally support looses a child she doesn't stand a chance against a law enforcement system.

that's why i think this has to go all to way to the truth no matter how many media attention, lawsuits and what else.

Damn right!

Existence is futile.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: February 15, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »

Monkeys

Just peeking in for a bit

I just wonder if Patrick / Peter have some other material that has not been brought forward yet?   Sorry but I just can not see recordings being made only in a damm car.
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: February 15, 2008, 07:09:29 PM »

I have read through the summons and complaint and had a question. Is it widely known that Joran was going to counseling for sexual assault?

It is claimed in the document that Paulus "knew that his minor child, Joran Van Der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assualts on young women."

And also:

13. Using Ecstasy as his "date rape" drug of choice, Joran prowled the island, seeking to prey upon young female tourists, especially blondes.

14. Joran's proclivities were known, at a young age, to both his parents, Paulus van der Sloot and his wife, Anita.

15. As recently as May 2005, Joran was receiving psychological counseling for his problems.

ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: February 15, 2008, 07:10:18 PM »

Van of Poop not arrested?
OJ SpermSucker free?

What is this world coming to?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 15, 2008, 07:10:38 PM »

monkeys im going out. i wish you a very goodnight, see tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams to you...Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 15, 2008, 07:12:24 PM »

Would you choose him:

Or him:

Or him 

SherryinWA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: February 15, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »

i also want add this:

Damn right!

Double Damn right!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: February 15, 2008, 07:15:22 PM »

Would you choose him:

Or him:

Or him 

I choose the Fox on top myself!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #972 on: February 15, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »

thank you klaasend and nut44

You are welcome.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: February 15, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »

I'll pick Bachelor No. 1 please.   

But if DeVries was amongst them - hands down he'd win.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 15, 2008, 07:18:19 PM »

Its a no brainer who they should choose.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: February 15, 2008, 07:18:51 PM »

i also want add this:

well said, caesu, very well said.
dennisintn
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 15, 2008, 07:19:06 PM »

only with his hide

LOL Anna you are funny hahahahahaha
here is a link to pictrures of bram
http://www.fanzie.nl/advocaten/bram-moszkowicz

Well, fine looking man but he's no Peter R deVires!

Yep...my vote goes to Peter, also...
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: February 15, 2008, 07:19:17 PM »

The message these people are sending out to the world is: it's cool to be a liar, it's cool to be a murderer you get to be on TV, jesus there's even joran ringtones in the netherlands. Plz nail the sucker in the name of future sanity
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: February 15, 2008, 07:19:20 PM »

Proces-verbaal findings

I, Jan van der STRATEN, police chief with the Aruban Police Corps, state the following.

On Monday June 13th 2005, at approximately 13.00 hours I spoke informally with the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus v/d SLOOT at the police station in Oranjestad.

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried, he answered: “I think that she was buried next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, the rest I would not know.”

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.

J. van der STRATEN

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: February 15, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »

Would you choose him:

Or him:

Or him 

I choose the Fox on top myself!!!

ME TOO.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.