April 27, 2024, 01:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259969 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 04:03:35 PM »

I wasn't able to listen to Dana last night....but hope to listen to the podcast shortly!!  But I gather from running through last night's post it was a GOOD ONE!!!! 
I gather there is no news from aruba today     as usual they will wait til friday....a-holes that they are!!

Hi Sunny,
 I missed Danas show as well.  Sad 
I did want to say Welcome to alot of the new folks and a big thank you to those Dutch folks who have been translating things for us. Its greatly appreciated. While Im away for.. I dont know how long.. I'll miss you guys and will keep praying for justice for Natalee and also praying for the Persistence and Crew. If anything earth shattering should happen.. Im hoping someone will contact me via phone and let me know.  Sad  Its gonna suck with no PC for awhile. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 04:03:38 PM »

Spock - could very well be the same guy and dog. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 04:05:43 PM »

Guess I skeeered evryone away   

Naw...Just workin' and lurkin'.  I just had to jump in on that one.  Couldn't believe what was said about Klaas.  Either there was a HUGE misunderstanding (hmph) or somebody had a bug up their arse.

Yes it was rude and my guess is a BUG up someones ARSE.. its kinda like de'javu all over ago from LONG LONG ago. lol
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »

I wasn't able to listen to Dana last night....but hope to listen to the podcast shortly!!  But I gather from running through last night's post it was a GOOD ONE!!!! 
I gather there is no news from aruba today     as usual they will wait til friday....a-holes that they are!!

Nothing out of Aruba today except that Pittbull's wife has come forward with this.  The SPIN begins 

I'm wondering if that info came from the 2 crazy psychics.   
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »

Hmmmmmm  Debra really reminds me of an old poster  WHOS SN started with an "F" and the name of a state.. do I win a prize or what?   

Well, surely, you jest

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 04:08:25 PM »

Hi ya, Angie.  Email me.  Don't let me lose you!

Feel better.  I know you're busy.  Stay focused. Stay in touch.

Peaches hon.. I'll email yah.. after tonight I'll be offline. I have your numbers too hon !
I really dont feel liek movig tomorrow but gotta.. this is the first I been out of bed in days.
Maybe I need a trip to     "FLORIDA"    ahem ahem ahem Debra 

Hi, Angie, take care.  Stay in touch.  Please don't go away!!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 04:08:45 PM »

Rob:  All I'm saying is if K-9 Security was at the dunes, vds house we didn't have a chance.  Yes, I can identify the photo..I choose not to.  And, Klaasend "as a poster" I don't appreciate your "deliberate" nasty tone. No need for it.

Other than this religious fanatic feeling compelled to "preach" every now and again ... I do not often divert from my sole purpose for posting ... my sole purpose which is to uphold the family of Natalee Holloway in in their quest for answers.  However ... I made the decision to take a risk this one time.

Debra ... IMO your words which I hilighted were unnecessary and came across as very arrogant.  When words are considered prior to posting ... there is less chance that they will offend.

Also ... as with any organization ... there is authority and ... authority need to be respected.  There is an appropriate and an inappropriate manner in which concerns can be expressed/articulated.  Choose wisely.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 04:08:48 PM »

I think so too. I wonder why NO ONE has run a story on the aru-bay videos. Maybe we could get Dana to feature the videos and have Jossy and few other guests discuss what is happening there in early June 2005. Dana are you listening?

In My Opinion
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2008, 04:14:19 PM »

Hi ya, Angie.  Email me.  Don't let me lose you!

Feel better.  I know you're busy.  Stay focused. Stay in touch.

Peaches hon.. I'll email yah.. after tonight I'll be offline. I have your numbers too hon !
I really dont feel liek movig tomorrow but gotta.. this is the first I been out of bed in days.
Maybe I need a trip to     "FLORIDA"    ahem ahem ahem Debra 

Hi, Angie, take care.  Stay in touch.  Please don't go away!!!!

LOL Tyler.. IM moving tomorrow.. Last night for PC here tonight. I WILL get it hooked back up as soon as I can.. just cant get a definite date yet. Not leaving for good.. although some would probably love if I did.  LOL   
ROBOTS~ I have emailed with him once since he left.. he was doing fine and was busy. I hope he comes back. I know hes missed. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »

Well, I heard voices of a wondrous woman in the post style but then I am probably wrong, because that whole genre had that same finger-pointing, "I'm not nasty, it's you" style.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »

I think so too. I wonder why NO ONE has run a story on the aru-bay videos. Maybe we could get Dana to feature the videos and have Jossy and few other guests discuss what is happening there in early June 2005. Dana are you listening?

I beleive PdV had a quote to the effect of "they don't know anything" when refering to the US media after he finished his trip to the US. I would say 90% of the coverage in the MSM goes to questions that illicit emotional responses...how did you feel, how do you cope, etc. Very little of what most people see involves intricate case details, or, what I will call the "hidden analysis" of Natalee's murder and cover-up.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2008, 04:15:52 PM »

two dutchies want to join.

but their account doesn't get confirmed.

johan555
kinkajoe

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1125910/3/50#56736970

they've done a lot of searching for facts about the case.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2008, 04:16:30 PM »

I beleive PdV had a quote to the effect of "they don't know anything" when refering to the US media after he finished his trip to the US. I would say 90% of the coverage in the MSM goes to questions that illicit emotional responses...how did you feel, how do you cope, etc. Very little of what most people see involves intricate case details, or, what I will call the "hidden analysis" of Natalee's murder and cover-up.

"I feel your pain, I will lift you up.  Yes, we can, yes, we can!"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 04:17:29 PM »

Jossy has been asked about the videos on Dana Pretzer before and he really didn't offer much information.  I don't think Jossy has any idea what the aru-bay videos were about.

I agree though, I'd love to see more attention to them.  Maybe it's something Peter DeVries can look into?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 04:17:59 PM »

Hello all.  I'm back from grocery.  Too bad these game-players have to come to distract and annoy.  Here's my answer to that:

Hey Az.... I am back too..... and I agree....
klaas is right, nicknames may change, but a leopard cant change it's spots!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2008, 04:18:10 PM »

ROB...  Destiny calling....just now 3:44 my time...called the Aruban Beach Patrol...talked with *******...asked re Lorenzo's Lawyers' name...he don't know...I started talking about Lorenzo and Joran...asked him if they are half brother...he was hesitant...silent...then said no...they don't even ever hang out with each other...I asked him how he knew this...he said he knows both Lorenzo and Joran very well...then I asked if Lorenzo was being questioned regarding the Natalee H. case...he replied...he said he didn't know...then said not yet....then he was very uncomfortable...we ended convo...but not before I asked if I could call again sometime...he said ok...Rob, if you want name and number I email to you.

Go Destiny!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »

two dutchies want to join.

but their account doesn't get confirmed.

johan555
kinkajoe

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1125910/3/50#56736970

they've done a lot of searching for facts about the case.

I'll approve them right now.  Tell them to try in a couple of minutes and they should be able to log in.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 04:18:30 PM »

Nothing out of Aruba today except that Pittbull's wife has come forward with this.  The SPIN begins 

I wonder if she was under the influence of maryjwanna when she said that Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 04:19:33 PM »

Could this be the guy in question....

There were many polis and what appeared to be a coroners van off to the left on the video. Also in the video there was a man with two dogs that she said was a man famous in Holland called Harry "the nose" Jongen. He was called the nose because he used a long stick with a hole drilled through the entire length to poke down into the ground and find bodies of victims by smell, and had success in Bosnia during the Balkan war, he discovered many victims and some mass graves. There was skepticism of everything I was seeing and had never heard of the man called Harry the nose before and Jacy thought everyone knew about him and his track record.

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/04/aruba-answer-question-how-do-you-know.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 04:19:58 PM »

Thanks Klaas...ohmygawd....spinning like a top!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.