April 25, 2024, 03:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 259784 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #680 on: February 15, 2008, 11:05:45 AM »

Dihannah, you are sweet to say that, but I am just a student of flackery and skullduggery. 

I agree with you, Di.  I can think of nothing more interesting than a few hours on the front porch listening to Tyler say wise things. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: February 15, 2008, 11:10:08 AM »

Hello all monkeys old and new.  Let's just take a step back and think about all this for a minute.  For the first time in over 2 years we are hearing what we have prayed for...corruption.  I am sure DeVries is feeling that old slap in the face as so many of us have before.  He will not be made a fool over this...his entire reputation is at stake.  If I read the Dutch correctly, being made to look foolish is not something they tend to take lightly.  Yes, the wine throwing incident was just the catalyst and now that Joran has skirted the law once again there will be more to come.

I doubt DeVries will let this go...at least we will all be here to help if needed...we can always stir the pot a little if necessary.  Truth is, we all knew Joran had no chance of being arrested...Mos clearly indicated it back in December when he told Greta there wasn't enough evidence.  I know so many of you still hold Mos in high regard, but until he takes these perps to trial I withhold judgement. I am still waiting to see him do something in this case that makes sense.

The corruption and cover up is massive.  We all know this...we have been in this for years now and it's nothing new.  So I say we have won a battle here...one that we have wanted for a while.  Aruba is now associated with the words corruption and cover up all over the world.  People are watching.  Joran can't go back to Aruba because they don't want him...how long can his parents continue to live there?  Eventually everyone will turn on the Sloots.  Nothing short of a murder conviction will get Aruba's tourism and money back.  Aruba is now persona non grata to the world. They have done nothing and due to a few people...now....nothing can be done.  The Dutch have to do something now too....they are linked with the Sloots...it's only a matter of time....something will happen...someone is going to talk...someone is going to give up the truth....we just have to be patient and stand with the girl.  My rant and my opinion for today.

Perked me up a little this morning.

Thank you Lala's and Thank you Marlee...
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: February 15, 2008, 11:11:05 AM »

Hey Monkeys!
Haven't been able to keep up with all of the Monkey Talk, but I have been keeping up with the case as best I can. I was disappointed, but not surprised by the news today. I did, however, jot an email to my US Senator, complaining. Don't know if it will help, but I don't think it could hurt.  After all the Democrats and Republicans are both trying to get elected, right?
We need to keep the pressure on this investigation.
Hope all of you have a terrific weekend!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: February 15, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »

Aruba has definitely manipulated their legal system to ensure Joran never gets prosecuted. Witness staus vs. Suspect status, extensions, sudden vacations, etc..

Everyone plays their little part.
(1) Jacobs took care of physical evidence.
(2) VanderStraaten led police force.
(3) Trappenberg, Renfro, Schippers spread mis-information.
(4) Wit blocked search warrants.
(4) Smid released suspects.
(5) Jansen bungled prosecution.
(6) Dompig screwed up investigation.
(7) Mos - It is his turn to bungle the prosecution.

Mos knew what he was doing. A hired PR type of prosecutor to play the media. Re-arrest Joran (November) as taping was discovered by PdV. This raised the bar so high that nothing would stick to Joran. They knew what they were doing all along.

It is a game of pass the buck. Pass the hot potato. Blame gets passed around a never ending circle.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: February 15, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »

Glenda Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:30 am @ RU

Not that it matters, but the Psychics said that Pitbull's spirit told them that he and Natalee had a relationship and he went Jewelry shopping with her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: February 15, 2008, 11:42:44 AM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/van_der_sloot_not_arrested_in.php

Van der Sloot not arrested in Natalee case
Friday 15 February 2008

The Aruban public prosecution department has confirmed it will not re-arrest Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch student seen on secret recordings confessing that he was with US teenager Natalee Holloway when she died.

An appeal court on Aruba has upheld an earlier ruling that there is not sufficient relevant new evidence to bring Van der Sloot into custody at present but that he remains an official suspect in the case.

Van der Sloot has already been arrested twice in connection with the girl's disappearance on the holiday island in 2005.

Van der Sloot's lawyer, Bert Van Rooj told Radio 1 on Friday that justice officials had reached their decision because his client has told them he made up the confesssion.

The confession, recorded on secret cameras while Van der Sloot was in a car smoking marijuana with a friend, includes Van der Sloot saying a friend of his dumped Natalee's body at sea.

'There are objective facts which counteract what he has said,' Van Rooij said. Van der Sloot was lying in the confessions, he added.

Thank you Nut.

I do believe that Paulus van der Sloot was correct from day one ... NO BODY; NO CASE.

However ... all is not hopeless.  I firmly believe that the last chapter of the Natalee Holloway story has not been revealed and the implication ... Monkeys must not stray  ... they must remain on the untravelled path where the ultimate destination is justice for Natalee Holloway. 

Janet

+++++++++++++

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Matthew 26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 15, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »

Not that it matters, but the Psychics said that Pitbull's spirit told them that he and Natalee had a relationship and he went Jewelry shopping with her.

Could this woman (and I use that term loosely here) possibly get any more riduculous?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 15, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #688 on: February 15, 2008, 11:46:55 AM »

Soooooo...he must have been the blue eyed Dutch boy 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: February 15, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »

Aruba has definitely manipulated their legal system to ensure Joran never gets prosecuted. Witness staus vs. Suspect status, extensions, sudden vacations, etc..

Everyone plays their little part.
(1) Jacobs took care of physical evidence.
(2) VanderStraaten led police force.
(3) Trappenberg, Renfro, Schippers spread mis-information.
(4) Wit blocked search warrants.
(4) Smid released suspects.
(5) Jansen bungled prosecution.
(6) Dompig screwed up investigation.
(7) Mos - It is his turn to bungle the prosecution.

Mos knew what he was doing. A hired PR type of prosecutor to play the media. Re-arrest Joran (November) as taping was discovered by PdV. This raised the bar so high that nothing would stick to Joran. They knew what they were doing all along.

It is a game of pass the buck. Pass the hot potato. Blame gets passed around a never ending circle.

Exactly, and this is what burned me so much watching Greta last night. She kept saying why would Mos "tip his hat", that she couldn't believe they would do that, it must be something "in the water", as one of the panelist stated, all the while not once bringing up the obvious--that it's not incompetence, its corruption, plain and simple. I know she alluded to corruption previsouly, but time is of the essense here.

And to your point BUCKSHOT, these are not mistakes that professional prosecutors make. The pattern is clear. If I can come onto this site over the last several weeks and absorb the multitude of angles this case presents and be 100% certaint that a cover up occured, based on the evidence and what is in the public domain, why can't Mos do the same? Why isn't he speaking out? Why isn't he bringing to light the fact that given the relationships between the suspects and the people investigating them, there should have been many recusals. As far as I know, not one person recused him, or, herself, from this case, certainly none of the critical players did. What about the charges levied intially then recanted, what about "heavy battery"? There is so much that must be explained, there is no accountability, no laws, no system, no justice, nothing, there is absolutely nothing holding this together except a circle of evil-doers. They don't have a pot to piss in, yet, they continue to run the show. Integrity, guts, morals...doesn't anyone give a rat's ass?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: February 15, 2008, 11:49:28 AM »

Is this for real...did she really post that?

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: February 15, 2008, 11:59:52 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

I'm in shock, not b/c the ale refuses to arrest jurin but b/c I'm not devasated by it.
I am more emotional that Marlee, her son and CJ are driving 12 hours to the Boston Travel show to be Nalatee's voice.

I believe my lack of sadness and anger are part from reading the news here 1st and reading here for support and part because we have been through this and worst so many, many times. This is a "mere flesh wound" (quote Monty Python).

We have gotten though all of those horrible times before, together, we increased in numbers, we increased in stregth and increased in knowledge. Honestly, the silver lining to this particular cloud, and a great source of momentum for Natalee's cause is that now, we have Peter DeVries, and the population of the Netherlands behind her.

Some words of advise for newer Monkeys, stay on SM it is a great support and brainstorm ideas and plan what to do next.  This was just one drop of water in the bucket.

"I stand with the girl" and all who support her!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 15, 2008, 12:01:37 PM »

Is this for real...did she really post that?

Wow! There are jewelry stores in heaven?!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 15, 2008, 12:02:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
 Even after Joran has confessed to Natalee’s demise, called the Aruban law enforcement “f*cking idiots” and laughed in the face of the Aruban government, the judge has made the decision there will be no re-arrest of Joran. Now, more than ever, we need to unite and fight to get justice for Natalee.

The Boston Travel Show is being held February 22-24. Aruba is a supporting sponsor of this event. We need YOU there. We need to let Aruba know that we will not stand for this type of treatment of an American citizen.  We need to educate travelers on the cover up, corruption, and injustice that abounds on Aruba.

My son and I are driving 12 hours to get there. Six hours into the trip we are picking up fellow Monkey CJ. We have a hotel room in downtown Boston, 1.5 miles from the convention center, for $60 a night through Priceline.com. If I can do this, so can you. If you can only be there for 15 minutes, an hour, a day, we need to unite and stand strong for what we believe.

You don’t have to post here to be a Monkey; you don’t have to read here every day to be a Monkey. To me, the definition of a Monkey is someone who believes in justice for Natalee and all missing people.  Someone who believes that Aruban Government needs to do the right thing and if they don’t they need to suffer the consequences.
I know there are Monkey’s that are closer to Boston than we are. WE NEED YOU THERE!!!

If you are able to join us at the Boston Travel Show, please contact Vicki at JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com for details.

Here is a link for the travel show  http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/

WE STAND WITH THE GIRL NATALEE HOLLOWAY!  (If we don't, who will?)

Marlee, you are one of my heros.  This is so great what you are doing. Thank you. xoxo NM

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: February 15, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »

XVII. Support the Effort

Update: Fri 15-Feb 1100 hrs
Over the past few days, progress in the deep water areas has been hampered by 14ft seas and 30kt+ wind. The conditions are simply too rough to work safely. Today, the Persistence headed out to the survey area, completed a single line, and headed back to the dock after getting pounded in the rough conditions.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: February 15, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »

I have looked at all the news sites around the internet and have not been able to find one report besides here at sm that states the decision to not rearrest. I am very dissappointed because this is the news that needs to be spread now that so many peo0ple from around the world are watching this case. The world needs to see what we have known all along that the powers that be in Aruba have no intention of arresting the guilty parties, they made that clear when they arrested the black security guards based solely on joran the liars statement and now again by refusing to arrest him based on his own admissions.

J4N
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 15, 2008, 12:08:39 PM »

Just got word that JUG or BETH, or both will be on Nancy Grace tonight.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: February 15, 2008, 12:10:45 PM »

Keepthefaith.There's a reason i chose that name.I truly believe Natalee's work has just begun!Need to keep the pressure up in anyway we can.The Dirty old men network on Aruba can't spoil there party.Keep the eyes of the world on Aruba,there dirty little secrets and maybe,just maybe,we can stop this from happening to any other Beautiful Soul!!Joran can never go anywhere now.He is a Leper!!!!!

Keepthefaith.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: February 15, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Between Balkenende en Oduber.

For two years the Netherlands has been avoiding the Natalee Holloway case, considering it a local/Aruba problem and investigation. They gave their assistance but did not want to get involved. However it a took a Peter R. De Vries show to wake the Dutch government up and they finally understood that this is a Dutch image problem in the US.

There is lack of understanding of the Dutch system in the US and it would hurt the image of the Dutch people, its system and finally the government. The Dutch government is now very concerned that all the Dutch people involved one way or another in the case, would finally not only damage of the country but also the relation between all the countries involved.

He is now asking for a plan to fight this problem
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 15, 2008, 12:12:28 PM »

The following segment is taken from this great ABC article which connects Natalee's condition ... which was described by Joran in the Devries' recording ... to the date rape drug GHB.

The following segment pertains to yesterday's decision regarding the decision by Aruba not to rearrest Joran ... according to Joe Tacopina.  I cannot comprehend was there has not been a press release/statement from the prosecutor's office.  There is nothing being reported on the FOX or CNN websites.

Has Hans Mos gone into hiding.

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4295570&page=1
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4295570&page=2
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4295570&page=3
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4295570&page=4

Was Natalee Holloway Drugged?
Medical Experts Tell ABC News Alabama Teen May Have Been Drugged
By CHRIS FRANCESCANI
ABC News Law & Justice Unit
Feb. 15, 2008

<snipped>

Prosecutor Hans Mos said he believes the undercover tapes will be legally admissible in an Aruban court, but a judge late Thursday denied prosecutors' appeal for an arrest warrant, a bid that had been previously denied by a lower court judge, Joe Tacopina, Van der Sloot's lawyer told ABC News.

That means that unless prosecutors develop new information — they have claimed to be receiving dozens of e-mail tips since the documentary aired last week — it will be difficult if not impossible to bring charges against Van der Sloot.

The court ruled that Van der Sloot's admissions on the tape are inconsistent with other evidence and not sufficient to detain him. He has been arrested and released twice since Holloway's May 2005 disappearance.

Aruban prosecutors could not immediately be reached for comment on Thursday's court decision.

Van der Sloot has denied the claims he made on hours of undercover video over the course of several days last month, reportedly telling prosecutors in an interview last week that he made up the allegations because he was high on marijuana. He has also said he was trying to impress Patrick Van der Eem, 34, who was actually working undercover for a Dutch investigative reporter.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.