March 28, 2024, 10:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #731 2/14 /08 - 2/15/08  (Read 257832 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 15, 2008, 01:42:59 PM »

Just got word that JUG or BETH, or both will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

Thanks.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 15, 2008, 01:43:09 PM »

Moss needs a dope slap and a reality check.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 15, 2008, 01:49:28 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Klaas, do you ever get any sleep?

I found this earlier. It was made in Holland I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXEh6ihYbA

You know, I'm not a young thing anymore but I really like this song.  I'm going to download it to IPOD.  I bet this could become a hit with a little promotion.  Now THAT would keep the story alive!  Anyone know anything about the music industry?

Joran you're a shit.  You dumped the body, T H E  B O D Y

All you get's a slap on the hand you're the OJ of the Netherlands

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #743 on: February 15, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »

Hello all monkeys old and new.  Let's just take a step back and think about all this for a minute.  For the first time in over 2 years we are hearing what we have prayed for...corruption.  I am sure DeVries is feeling that old slap in the face as so many of us have before.  He will not be made a fool over this...his entire reputation is at stake.  If I read the Dutch correctly, being made to look foolish is not something they tend to take lightly.  Yes, the wine throwing incident was just the catalyst and now that Joran has skirted the law once again there will be more to come.

I doubt DeVries will let this go...at least we will all be here to help if needed...we can always stir the pot a little if necessary.  Truth is, we all knew Joran had no chance of being arrested...Mos clearly indicated it back in December when he told Greta there wasn't enough evidence.  I know so many of you still hold Mos in high regard, but until he takes these perps to trial I withhold judgement. I am still waiting to see him do something in this case that makes sense.

The corruption and cover up is massive.  We all know this...we have been in this for years now and it's nothing new.  So I say we have won a battle here...one that we have wanted for a while.  Aruba is now associated with the words corruption and cover up all over the world.  People are watching.  Joran can't go back to Aruba because they don't want him...how long can his parents continue to live there?  Eventually everyone will turn on the Sloots.  Nothing short of a murder conviction will get Aruba's tourism and money back.  Aruba is now persona non grata to the world. They have done nothing and due to a few people...now....nothing can be done.  The Dutch have to do something now too....they are linked with the Sloots...it's only a matter of time....something will happen...someone is going to talk...someone is going to give up the truth....we just have to be patient and stand with the girl.  My rant and my opinion for today.

I'd like to second that awesome rant.  Good job, Lalas.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: February 15, 2008, 01:51:53 PM »

friend of monkey, if you have any doubts about my intentions, you could have the courtesy of asking instead of posting a comment like that.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 15, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »

We need to hold a mock trial here in the cage and present all the evidence here and let the monkey's of justice hang (Try) him with a banana peeling.

What do you say, Monkeys?

JusticeDawg
Hi JusticeDawg,
I like this idea. Beth can be judge and we all can be the prosecution, and no defense!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 15, 2008, 01:59:02 PM »

I think we've been here too long to have faith in anyone, de vries, Jossy, Greta, Mos, etc.

It's not a criticism, just that they are not as committed as Beth is. Even relying on the past performances should give anyone a pass.

We have to keep pushing, everyone all the time, it's the only way. I still think the media including de vries are not focusing on the adults.

Joran is a freak show, a distraction, a punching bag. There's nothing there. He immunized himself.

The Kalpoes and the dirty police to me is the fastest way to justice.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: February 15, 2008, 02:01:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
 Even after Joran has confessed to Natalee’s demise, called the Aruban law enforcement “f*cking idiots” and laughed in the face of the Aruban government, the judge has made the decision there will be no re-arrest of Joran. Now, more than ever, we need to unite and fight to get justice for Natalee.

The Boston Travel Show is being held February 22-24. Aruba is a supporting sponsor of this event. We need YOU there. We need to let Aruba know that we will not stand for this type of treatment of an American citizen.  We need to educate travelers on the cover up, corruption, and injustice that abounds on Aruba.

My son and I are driving 12 hours to get there. Six hours into the trip we are picking up fellow Monkey CJ. We have a hotel room in downtown Boston, 1.5 miles from the convention center, for $60 a night through Priceline.com. If I can do this, so can you. If you can only be there for 15 minutes, an hour, a day, we need to unite and stand strong for what we believe.

You don’t have to post here to be a Monkey; you don’t have to read here every day to be a Monkey. To me, the definition of a Monkey is someone who believes in justice for Natalee and all missing people.  Someone who believes that Aruban Government needs to do the right thing and if they don’t they need to suffer the consequences.
I know there are Monkey’s that are closer to Boston than we are. WE NEED YOU THERE!!!

If you are able to join us at the Boston Travel Show, please contact Vicki at JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com for details.

Here is a link for the travel show  http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/

WE STAND WITH THE GIRL NATALEE HOLLOWAY!  (If we don't, who will?)

Yeah Marlee, see you there!  I got the signs and all, we are ready! 

BTW People, we really need people in NY also.  Its so "Not Staffed"  that we can only be there saturday.  I am taking a train there, so you can too.  I know we have New Englanders here, please help, its for Natalee.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: February 15, 2008, 02:03:08 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Between Balkenende en Oduber.

For two years the Netherlands has been avoiding the Natalee Holloway case, considering it a local/Aruba problem and investigation. They gave their assistance but did not want to get involved. However it a took a Peter R. De Vries show to wake the Dutch government up and they finally understood that this is a Dutch image problem in the US.

There is lack of understanding of the Dutch system in the US and it would hurt the image of the Dutch people, its system and finally the government. The Dutch government is now very concerned that all the Dutch people involved one way or another in the case, would finally not only damage of the country but also the relation between all the countries involved.

He is now asking for a plan to fight this problem

It has always been a Dutch problem. Joran and Paulus are from Holland, Van der Straten and Jannsen are from Holland, all the judges are from Holland. This is all about Dutchies covering for Dutchies. It just happened on Aruba.

Very few Arubans were involved in the crime or the cover-up. It is about time they realized this. So what are we going to get here, lessons in Dutch law? No thanks! We know all we need to know. We've watched it fail for 32 months.

How about some real action by digging into the cover-up by those Dutchies and prosecuting them, then maybe they'll tell what they know Joran and Paulus did. That's action.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: February 15, 2008, 02:04:54 PM »

well yesterday i was down because joran will not go to jail for now, but the investigations havent stopped, and de vries said hans moss is very dedicated to solve this case. i give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ya know - while most of these recent events in last few months don't sit right with me, joran's confession notwithstanding, two of them are especially troubling.

First, when Joran was arrested in November, there were reports of infiltration and secret recording of him by someone close to him in Holland.  This was not part of the 'new' evidence Mos presented and these reports were never explained.

Second, both Peter and Patrick stated in interviews that either the day before or the actual day that they were supposed to start recording Joran in the outfitted SUV he was suddenly arrested and taken to Aruba.

These two items of information taken together lead me to believe that Joran was arrested and returned to Aruba to PREVENT him from confessing on the hidden tapes.   Even JQK said Mos didn't have anything new at the time.

It was fortunate that Joran is such an *sshole that he'd come right out of jail, get into the vehicle and start talking.

JMO, of course.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: February 15, 2008, 02:06:40 PM »

corruption is everywhere, in every country. i do admit that reading what happend in this particular case it looks like there is a concentration of corruption on aruba.

my point of view is, even in this case:
not every human being is corrupt, and one man can make a difference.
so i did not lose faith totally.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 15, 2008, 02:08:35 PM »

there is so much info, that sometimes it does not make things clear, but instead it confuses, IMO

mmmmm....sounds like papiamento???  ( or bullsh*t)   IMO
cant make heads or tails of it.
lots of loopholes.

FOM - "imnoangel" is Dutch and she's been very helpful.  We have a number of new very helpful Dutch members. 
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 15, 2008, 02:09:11 PM »

Using the same standard required to arrest Joran or anyone, we still don't know how Aruba knows, and the key word is KNOWS, Natalee is dead?

Not speculation, proof. I wish Beth would demand this. How can you say she's dead without proof?

There is no evidence she was ever at the Beach. No witnesses, not forensics, only the word of Joran van der sloot. The same word that got the security guards arrested.

But the KLPD, when they took over the case, searched the sand dunes and the van der sloot property. Now that gives me hope they know what happened.

But I am convinced the crime scene is the VDS property.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #753 on: February 15, 2008, 02:10:15 PM »

O /T  Klaas, when you get a sec could you mark Body Found in missing persons > Lance Bossie  - TY

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: February 15, 2008, 02:12:02 PM »

thanks for defending me klaasend, appreciate it.
however i know my english is not the best and that can raise questions.
i can only say my intentions are good.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 15, 2008, 02:13:17 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Klaas, do you ever get any sleep?

I found this earlier. It was made in Holland I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXEh6ihYbA

You know, I'm not a young thing anymore but I really like this song.  I'm going to download it to IPOD.  I bet this could become a hit with a little promotion.  Now THAT would keep the story alive!  Anyone know anything about the music industry?

Joran you're a shit.  You dumped the body, T H E  B O D Y

All you get's a slap on the hand you're the OJ of the Netherlands

this is made by 'boom chicago'.
it's a american standy up and comedy group based in amsterdam.
they also make pieces voor 'comedycentral news' - that's like a dutch version of 'the daily show'.

AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: February 15, 2008, 02:14:51 PM »

What do we really know about Andre Santos.....nickname DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDre
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 15, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »

Using the same standard required to arrest Joran or anyone, we still don't know how Aruba knows, and the key word is KNOWS, Natalee is dead?
Not speculation, proof. I wish Beth would demand this. How can you say she's dead without proof?

That question needs to be put to Jan Van Der Straten...he said he knew she was dead and when asked why he said that he replied because he had ssen the facts of the case, or knew the facts of the case.

Hey Mos!.....Bring Van Der Straten in for questioning...that should go a long way toward revealing the truth about this case!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: February 15, 2008, 02:15:09 PM »

hoi caesu en goedeavond!
heb je vannacht mn antwoordpost op jouw post nog gelezen?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #759 on: February 15, 2008, 02:17:16 PM »

Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect when the military takes control of the normal administration of justice.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law)

The Marshall Plan (from its enactment, officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was the primary plan of the United States for rebuilding and creating a stronger foundation for the allied countries of Europe, and repelling communism after World War II. The initiative was named for Secretary of State George Marshall and was largely the creation of State Department officials, especially William L. Clayton and George F. Kennan.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan)

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.