March 28, 2024, 12:09:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Summation  (Read 3094 times)
jisforjimbo
Scared Monkey

« on: February 15, 2008, 12:04:00 AM »

Okay, I am absolutely SICK.  Joran VanderSloot CONFESSED to being with Natalee Holloway when she died and he CONFESSED to disposing of her body.  Joe Tacopina is scum.  How can he live with himself?  The Aruban authorities are scum.  How can they live with themselves?  It seems they will do anything to protect Joran and his daddy.  They never wanted to solve this case.

I believe they will NEVER solve this case.  Natalee will NEVER get justice.  She disappeared in Aruba.  I fully, more than ever support the Aruba boycott.  I call on the US government to impose sanctions on Aruba.  No ethical American citizen should ever go to Aruba, buy their products, support their industry, or step foot on that island.  They are the most unethical, immoral, mean, sadistic, cruel, evil, awful, and disgusting pieces of scum that have ever been born.  They all have one way tickets to hell along with Joran, 2K's, and Paulus.  I hope they enjoy their fire side views.

I am beyond disgusted, appaled, and nauseated.  Their actions are unconsciable.  Even if they find Natalee's body... even if they have the crime on videotape... Aruba will never prosecute.  Aruba is scum.  Joran is scum.  Paulus is scum.  Kalpoes are scum.

There is nothing for us to do now than remember the memory of Natalee Holloway.  Remember what a wonderful, kind, loving, sweet, nice, and amazing person she was.  We can treasure the pictures and video of her.  We can keep her memory alive and make sure her death was not in vein by making sure nobody ever go to Aruba ever agian and this does not ever happen to some other poor innocent young woman.

My prayers are with Natalee, her family, friends, and supporters on the airwaves and the internet.

Always remember Natalee:

- The American Field Service - a club which interacts with the foreign exchange students.
- Dorians Dance Team- Future Business Leaders of America
- Mu Alpha Theta - Math honor society
- Natural Helpers - A peer based emotional support group
- Outdoors Club
- Spanish Club
- Spanish Honor Society
- Spartan Pride
- School pep group
- TASC - Teens Actively Serving the Community
- received a full scholarship to the University of Alabama
- planned to major in Pre-Med, in order to pursue her goal of being a pediatrician

THIS IS ALL OVER.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 11:20:24 AM »

Hi jisforjimbo...and welcome...I wasn't sure how to reply to your post and thought this 'the perfect post'...

Posted by Lala'sMom on the Natalee Holloway Discussion thread a few minutes ago:

Reply #676 on: Today at 10:54:44 AM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all monkeys old and new.  Let's just take a step back and think about all this for a minute.  For the first time in over 2 years we are hearing what we have prayed for...corruption.  I am sure DeVries is feeling that old slap in the face as so many of us have before.  He will not be made a fool over this...his entire reputation is at stake.  If I read the Dutch correctly, being made to look foolish is not something they tend to take lightly.  Yes, the wine throwing incident was just the catalyst and now that Joran has skirted the law once again there will be more to come.

I doubt DeVries will let this go...at least we will all be here to help if needed...we can always stir the pot a little if necessary.  Truth is, we all knew Joran had no chance of being arrested...Mos clearly indicated it back in December when he told Greta there wasn't enough evidence.  I know so many of you still hold Mos in high regard, but until he takes these perps to trial I withhold judgement. I am still waiting to see him do something in this case that makes sense.

The corruption and cover up is massive.  We all know this...we have been in this for years now and it's nothing new.  So I say we have won a battle here...one that we have wanted for a while.  Aruba is now associated with the words corruption and cover up all over the world.  People are watching.  Joran can't go back to Aruba because they don't want him...how long can his parents continue to live there?  Eventually everyone will turn on the Sloots.  Nothing short of a murder conviction will get Aruba's tourism and money back.  Aruba is now persona non grata to the world. They have done nothing and due to a few people...now....nothing can be done.  The Dutch have to do something now too....they are linked with the Sloots...it's only a matter of time....something will happen...someone is going to talk...someone is going to give up the truth....we just have to be patient and stand with the girl.  My rant and my opinion for today.

IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL WE SAY IT'S OVER

PLEASE JUMP ON BOARD.....

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.