April 25, 2024, 06:20:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #732 2/15 - 2/17/08  (Read 227879 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 15, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:26:32 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »

TONIGHT!

Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »

I am leaving to go to Church tonite for the stations of the cross.
I am wondering if all of this pain that the Natalee had sustained and her family has been thru is not in vain.  I know our Father does not do this without a reason and I am beginning to think that this is the tip of the iceberg.  That pain has been put upon some to bring out the truth for other crimes to be brought forward. 

Maybe this is huge and many others have been hurt and covered up by the ALE.  Maybe,  we will be able to find out the truth. 

I will lite candles for all of us.

no more perfume for the pigs
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 07:27:13 PM »

Did I miss something.

I thought Hans Mos was the prosecutor ... not Dop Kruimel?

Janet

++++++++++

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/02/15/holloway/

February 15, 2008 -- Updated 1706 GMT (0106 HKT)
Court: No rearrest in Aruba disappearance of U.S. teen

CNN) -- An appeals court in Aruba has ruled that a Dutch college student should not be rearrested in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway.

But the investigation remains open, prosecutor Dop Kruimel told The Associated Press on Friday.

The Court of Appeal announced Thursday "its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention" of Joran van der Sloot.

After a Dutch television program aired video February 3 of van der Sloot talking about the case, an investigative judge said there was enough evidence to reopen the inquiry against the Dutch college student.

But the judge denied a prosecution request that van der Sloot be detained.

Prosecutors appealed that portion of the decision but were turned down in Thursday's ruling.

"The court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect's involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution," the appeals court announcement said.
"The evidence has to be very, very strong" for a person to be rearrested, Kruimel told the AP on Friday.

A statement from the prosecutor's office said the courts are generally reluctant to arrest people if they have already been held and released, the AP reported.

Aruban authorities questioned van der Sloot in the Netherlands last week, the prosecutor's office said, several days after the video showed the young man saying he was with Holloway when she died.

During the two-hour interview with Aruban investigators, van der Sloot again denied any role in Holloway's disappearance, the prosecutor's office said in a written statement.  See timeline of the case since Holloway disappeared »

Van der Sloot said that he was under the influence of marijuana when he was secretly videotaped saying that he arranged for a friend to dump Holloway's body in the ocean, the statement said.

On the video, van der Sloot also says that he wasn't sure Holloway was dead before a friend disposed of her body.

Patrick van der Eem, a man who feigned friendliness toward van der Sloot, recorded the conversations on hidden cameras installed in the Range Rover he was driving, according to the report on Dutch television.

Holloway, 18, was last seen in the early hours of May 30, 2005, leaving a nightclub in Oranjestad, Aruba, with van der Sloot and two others. She was visiting Aruba with about 100 classmates celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama.

Holloway failed to show up for her flight home the following day, and her packed bags were found in her hotel room.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SherryinWA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »

"Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Margaret Mead
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 07:29:47 PM »

Rudy Croes holds no sway over van der straaten, dompig or Janssen. I believe he is doing exactly that, he's told Paulus to take responsibility or leave the island.

The Dutch Aruba tension is flaring.

Mos is in charge, but he's an outsider. This is the tacit plea bargain. Either Paulus admits what he's done, or leave.

i do not know enough about the case. because it's just too much info.
so maybe this has already been covered.
but i've been reading a lot about Rudy Croes.

Instead the Amsterdam police corps ordered a twenty men strong arrest squad to Aruba. In the meantime Zwinkels prohibited the Aruban police force to hear possible witnesses in a large drug case, one of them former-minister of justice Rudy Croes. Zwinkels second in command Van Eck told Rasmijn and Zaandam: You must realise that this wittness is a ex-minister of justice and current state member. Your letters do not show that. Keep in mind that he could return as a minister of justice at a next government.

25-09-1996

http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire

these things tell me has a lot to hide from the past.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »

From the previous thread:

Rudy Croes holds no sway over van der straaten, dompig or Janssen. I believe he is doing exactly that, he's told Paulus to take responsibility or leave the island.

Mos is in charge, but he's an outsider. This is the tacit plea bargain. Either Paulus admits what he's done, or leave.

Instead the Amsterdam police corps ordered a twenty men strong arrest squad to Aruba. In the meantime Zwinkels prohibited the Aruban police force to hear possible witnesses in a large drug case, one of them former-minister of justice Rudy Croes. Zwinkels second in command Van Eck told Rasmijn and Zaandam: You must realise that this wittness is a ex-minister of justice and current state member. Your letters do not show that. Keep in mind that he could return as a minister of justice at a next government.

25-09-1996

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »

caesu
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »

i see exactly what you mean.
but then, if they didn't screw up in Aruba in the first place it wouldn't have come to this.
for Beth i can say: as long as there's no justice she can sue jvds ass off - if that's a correct expression.

Not only correct, but well stated. I do have serious doubts about the Dutch courts as you can well imagine after what we have witnessed in Aruba. I doubt we'll ever get to the bottom of this as long as the corruption on Aruba is allowed to stand. I has become apparent that Karin Jannsen was involved, she knew about the "seizure" statements so she had to know of a confession, yet she arrested the two black security guards. She's back in Holland facing no consequences. Van der Straten knew of the statements. He's off on Bonnaire clear of the storm.

Ben Voking was working for the prosecutor's office when he took two weeks off to help his good friend Paulus the day after natalee disappeared. He admitted this and showed up at the door with Bob Wit (who worked with Paulus) to make sure the search was limited.

There are just too many corrupt Dutchies on Aruba and they all just leave the island, like Joran, Guido, the Gottenbos, for the motherland whenever they need to evade their crimes. Do the Dutch in Holland have the balls to clean up their countrymen who have turned Aruba into the cesspool that it is?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 07:36:06 PM »

caesu

Hello Klass.In time maybe you can clarify what the lawsuit will entail.As Joran was 17 when this occured.If he's found guilty in a civil court will the VDS parents be monetarily responsible??Who will she include in the lawsuit???

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 07:36:53 PM »

"Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Margaret Mead

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 07:37:05 PM »

Did I miss something.

I thought Hans Mos was the prosecutor ... not Dop Kruimel?

Janet

++++++++++

Dop Kruimel sounds like a European hair pomade.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

25-09-1996

Yes, he has a lot to hide from the past and he's not conducting himself as a leader should in the "present" either. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »

Can the civil case include inflammatory press and who hired them?

Partial post by LuvSlalom, at scrux:

I suppose you also agree with Anita's choice to employ Renee Gielen, her good friend to do a documentary on smut on the Holloways? Her friends Kelly and Daniel creating stories?
Anita and Paulus should be getting treatment for Joran, but instead they are chasing fantasy tales of Natalee alive, and that's okay with you? There's so much more that should have been dealt with regarding Joran but hiding it and sending him away to school was supposed to do what for him?
There was a need to disappear the body. Bottom line.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 07:41:43 PM »

Isn't Nico Jorg in charge of all the prosecutors?? Isn't he The Attorney General?

caesu

Any known history on Nico Jorg??
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »

I am wondering if all of this pain that the Natalee had sustained and her family has been thru is not in vain.  I know our Father does not do this without a reason and I am beginning to think that this is the tip of the iceberg.  That pain has been put upon some to bring out the truth for other crimes to be brought forward. 

Maybe this is huge and many others have been hurt and covered up by the ALE.  Maybe,  we will be able to find out the truth. 

Sometimes our father gets blamed for something he did not do.

Existence is futile.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »

Sometimes our father gets blamed for something he did not do.

I personally think that this was the work of the devil...URINE is as evil as they come.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »

I suppose you also agree with Anita's choice to employ Renee Gielen, her good friend to do a documentary on smut on the Holloways? Her friends Kelly and Daniel creating stories?
Anita and Paulus should be getting treatment for Joran, but instead they are chasing fantasy tales of Natalee alive, and that's okay with you? There's so much more that should have been dealt with regarding Joran but hiding it and sending him away to school was supposed to do what for him?

Good post by this person, thanks Buckeye! There was a need to disappear the body. Bottom line. Why can't the judges get that through their thick skulls?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 07:54:33 PM »

Good post by this person, thanks Buckeye! There was a need to disappear the body. Bottom line. Why can't the judges get that through their thick skulls?

They know.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 07:55:15 PM »

I have not been on the site in a bit.. but of course have been keeping up on this case... but I had to say that I have just never been so disgusted.... What do they really need to get this SOB once and for all... a video of the evening?... Just plain disgusted.... 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.