April 26, 2024, 06:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #732 2/15 - 2/17/08  (Read 227896 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: February 18, 2008, 12:25:13 AM »

Ok.I'm from NL and got a lot of info on a dutch board by the honorable:' *******'
I will introduce myself:I'm in my 30's happy life, just a normal guy as I can speak for myself,  I'm having ,although a lot of stress, having for my history a great life and I'm now congratulated with a sabatical for ??? monts, New York is fast but selling a company in 3 monts is a headache too.So I have some time off. After watching the feb 3 2008 SBS Peter R de Vries report I was just stumbled upon the fact that they didn't get Joran or any body else. It was enough for me to get in touch with people at fok, fox and so on, I normally never write something on boards but this was just it.. I guess..
So now here I am, I won't give any opinions about a thing in this case I guess, but I' open for everything about translating and proven facts to get this case solved...

Ok now some news, maybe old maybe new..I watched on youtube again Peter's first show and I was very surprised: a slip of the tongue whitch got Paulus in trouble...and his lawyer MR Carlo as the tipper of the case, he wants to talk about Joran his talkings with Mrs. karen Janssen..he talks with her..and she puts the meeting in writing and then he denies he ever said something...
I watched all 3 of his Nathalee case no 1, and stil didn't get it, but in a interrogation with  Jacobs and Joran all of a sudden Joran is not playing his role as a normal suspect, and is not allowed to talk in arubian Papiamento but in dutch because mrs croes-fernandez  is listening too and some dutch klpd  he is shouting and screaming all at once, and this is a transcript from youtube translated...

Joran is screaming 'You don't know a thing.I know what you guys are thinking.You think I had sex with Natalee, and then I called my dad, that my dad came over and we both got rid of the body'

whoops 1...

Welcome letsgetthiscasesolved! And thanks for the information, I could have used you today to translate one of those Peter DeVries videos.... we're glad you're here and yes....

Our "*******" he ROCKS!!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 18, 2008, 12:25:33 AM »

Why are the powers in Holland ignoring The Cover-up?

Beth had it figured out in November, 2005.

Janet

________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

could it be uncle marco?

YES!!!

... and maybe some of Paulus' professional connections ... someone akin to Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes.  In 2003 ... Remkes appointed Paulus to a judical position.

Janet

++++++++

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml

August 26, 2006
Aruba wants Dutch police to take over Natalee case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.  Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

Telephone calls placed to Croes' office for comment Friday went unanswered.

Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Then 18, the native of Mountain Brook was last seen leaving a bar with three young men.

Authorities have arrested eight people in connection with her disappearance and then released them for lack of evidence.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: February 18, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »

I'm very sorry guy,
but let's get things really straight...enough is enough

By the way: IQ=EQ I'm done.

Well....let's hear it for he boys!!!

?????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: February 18, 2008, 12:27:42 AM »

For some reason, I thought Vocking was back in the NL.
Late in the day to check a boat.
There is not much about him at all, even where he lived in Aruba. The Sloots went to stay somewhere else in 2005 to get away from the media and I think it was Tony who said they went to the Vockings.
We seem to know or maybe we just get gossip about many people from Aruba who were involved in one way or another, but not this guy. Seems to be living as quiet as a stone.
SherryinWA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: February 18, 2008, 12:29:07 AM »

Ok.I'm from NL and got a lot of info on a dutch board by the honorable:' *******'
I will introduce myself:I'm in my 30's happy life, just a normal guy as I can speak for myself,  I'm having ,although a lot of stress, having for my history a great life and I'm now congratulated with a sabatical for ??? monts, New York is fast but selling a company in 3 monts is a headache too.So I have some time off. After watching the feb 3 2008 SBS Peter R de Vries report I was just stumbled upon the fact that they didn't get Joran or any body else. It was enough for me to get in touch with people at fok, fox and so on, I normally never write something on boards but this was just it.. I guess..
So now here I am, I won't give any opinions about a thing in this case I guess, but I' open for everything about translating and proven facts to get this case solved...

Ok now some news, maybe old maybe new..I watched on youtube again Peter's first show and I was very surprised: a slip of the tongue whitch got Paulus in trouble...and his lawyer MR Carlo as the tipper of the case, he wants to talk about Joran his talkings with Mrs. karen Janssen..he talks with her..and she puts the meeting in writing and then he denies he ever said something...
I watched all 3 of his Nathalee case no 1, and stil didn't get it, but in a interrogation with  Jacobs and Joran all of a sudden Joran is not playing his role as a normal suspect, and is not allowed to talk in arubian Papiamento but in dutch because mrs croes-fernandez  is listening too and some dutch klpd  he is shouting and screaming all at once, and this is a transcript from youtube translated...

Joran is screaming 'You don't know a thing.I know what you guys are thinking.You think I had sex with Natalee, and then I called my dad, that my dad came over and we both got rid of the body'

whoops 1...

Hi,
I am new here also.  Welcome!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: February 18, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »

Apologies if these already have been posted ...

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/15/2008

Turbulent reception Balkenende

ORANJESTAD – A group of about 300 to 400 pensioners spoke to the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende in front of the Government Office this morning. They protested against the additional financial burden by the current cabinet. They also blame the government for the increase of the cost of living. It was clear that the police and the Dutch security employees that traveled with the premier were tensed by the unexpected protest, but Balkenende bore a warm heart towards the protestors: he accepted the manifest, listened patiently, and afterwards even embraced some of the pensioners. The premier then conversed with governor Fredis Refunjol, premier Nelson Oduber, and other members of the cabinet and parliament. 

No custody for Van der Sloot

ORANJESTAD – After the Public Prosecutor appealed the decision of the examining magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba announced yesterday evening that Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case.   

After having examined the possible slanderous image- and sound recording in secret by the editorial office of the Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries, the Court says that there is not enough material to charge him.  The Court can in any case not really answer the question whether based on that, the suspect must be taken into preventive custody.  The decision also includes the situation that the suspect had given several inconsistent declarations, ‘whereby it also appeared more than once that these declarations could not be objectively confirmed’.    What also played a part is the statement of Van der Sloot about having made up everything he had said in De Vries’ programme.   The Court does not rule out the fact that the suspect has a ‘serious personality problem’. 

“The Court questioned the verity of this statement, while we could have arrested him for a third time”, explained district attorney Dop Kruimel.  Some of the things he said were partly consistent with justice’s own investigation.  Others were not though, like the boat he mentioned; that has not been found yet.”

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision.  The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect.  The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.   

According to his lawyer Bert De Rooij, “Joran van der Sloot is not well off.  He is in hiding and is constantly being threatened.  Whether that is in the Netherlands or in Aruba, is not known.  The lawyer said that he is not hiding for the police, but for the people’s tribunal.  He has serious reasons to believe that he won’t make it across the street if we let him go free.” 

Crime journalist Peter R. de Vries is of the opinion that by not arresting Joran van der Sloot, he is being rewarded for undermining the police investigation.  He also does not understand that the Court does not want to arrest him because the Court is under the impression that Joran is a consistent liar.  “The fact that a person constantly lies in a case of life and death, is precisely a motive to keep him/her locked behind bars.” 

INFORMANT

The police have not told the Aruban authorities that Patrick van der Eem had come forward with the indication that Joran van der Sloot would perhaps talk to him about the Holloway-case.  That’s what Justice-minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin told the Lower House on Thursday.  Van der Eem, who was used by Peter R. de Vries as informant, reported to the Gelderland-Midden police last fall.  The police didn’t work with him, because he made a condition that was against the rules.   In connection with the privacy of Van der Eem and the sensitivity of the information, Hirsch Ballin didn’t go into this condition.  The police also did not inform the Public Prosecutor.  The minister indicated that it is part of the existing work arrangements.  Besides, the OM would have most probably not accepted the man’s conditions, said the minister. 

msmarple ... thank you.

I have not read either article.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: February 18, 2008, 12:30:15 AM »

Janet

________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

could it be uncle marco?

YES!!!

... and maybe some of Paulus' professional connections ... someone akin to Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes.  In 2003 ... Remkes appointed Paulus to a judical position.

Janet

++++++++

August 26, 2006

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.  Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Then 18, the native of Mountain Brook was last seen leaving a bar with three young men.

Authorities have arrested eight people in connection with her disappearance and then released them for lack of evidence.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Another reason why I believe that the local dirty ductch are blackmailing Aruba and Rudy. Rudy knows he can do nothing to Joran and that as a result, he and his country is suffering. Of course, if Rudy confessed to whatever they are blackmailing him over, then he could:) He and Joran coulds be cell mates
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 18, 2008, 12:32:59 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

A quick game of Scabble is where it is at prior to climbing aboard ducky's back and ... heading off to lala land.

Janet
9:30 PM

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 18, 2008, 12:37:54 AM »

Nite Janet - hope you feel better soon
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 18, 2008, 12:38:54 AM »

For some reason, I thought Vocking was back in the NL.
Late in the day to check a boat.
There is not much about him at all, even where he lived in Aruba. The Sloots went to stay somewhere else in 2005 to get away from the media and I think it was Tony who said they went to the Vockings.
We seem to know or maybe we just get gossip about many people from Aruba who were involved in one way or another, but not this guy. Seems to be living as quiet as a stone.

I read that too kat_Gram.  He's probably so quiet hoping everybody will forget about him!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 18, 2008, 12:41:17 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

A quick game of Scabble is where it is at prior to climbing aboard ducky's back and ... heading off to lala land.

Janet
9:30 PM

Goodnight Janet, glad you're feeling a little better!  Have some more chicken noodle soup tomorrow, I'm a firm believer in the power it has against a cold.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: February 18, 2008, 12:46:51 AM »

I think it's about time for Joran to go back on Greta's show. 

First question:
"Why you lie to Greta, Joran, why you lie?"

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 18, 2008, 12:47:21 AM »

Sherry - I think I neglected to welcome you!!  Welcome!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 18, 2008, 12:48:18 AM »

First question:

Greta would love to get her on her show now.  I don't think Greta likes being fooled 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 18, 2008, 12:48:48 AM »

I'm very sorry guy,

?????
Thank you TM! Smile

Klaas: He is halfway through daves book and told me he is outraged and had a tear in his eye after reading just the beginning. This poster is still learning as I suggest he read that first. He wants to go to Aruba and wants this case solved ASAP! He is soaking up information like a sponge 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 18, 2008, 12:48:52 AM »

Janet

________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

could it be uncle marco?

YES!!!

Janet

++++++++

August 26, 2006

Another reason why I believe that the local dirty ductch are blackmailing Aruba and Rudy. Rudy knows he can do nothing to Joran and that as a result, he and his country is suffering. Of course, if Rudy confessed to whatever they are blackmailing him over, then he could:) He and Joran coulds be cell mates

I agree, and I wish he'd do it and take the whole bunch of cowards that have obstructed justice with them!  They could all shower together and have a good old time!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: February 18, 2008, 12:51:51 AM »

First question:

Greta would love to get her on her show now.  I don't think Greta likes being fooled 

I agree with you, Klaas.  She doesn't look very happy.  Joe T. doesn't sound very happy either.  I think they didn't like the taste of having to eat their own words.  Do you want fries with that?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: February 18, 2008, 12:54:04 AM »

I'm very sorry guy,

?????
Thank you TM! Smile

Klaas: He is halfway through daves book and told me he is outraged and had a tear in his eye after reading just the beginning. This poster is still learning as I suggest he read that first. He wants to go to Aruba and wants this case solved ASAP! He is soaking up information like a sponge 

OK, got it..I just didn't understand
crazybabyborg
« Reply #978 on: February 18, 2008, 12:54:31 AM »

I'm blurry eyed from pouring through the case documents! Wanted to say welcome to letsgetthiscasesolved! I'm shortening that to CASE if it's ok with you? Glad you are here, and a big HI to all the new monkeys!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: February 18, 2008, 12:55:52 AM »

Verstuurd per e-mail: karin.janssens@brabant-noord.politie.nl en per fax 073-6991896

We should email KJ and ask her why Judge Wit said she never asked to search more than Jorans Apt. I see this Dutch Poster has been sending her and others complaints about another matter in holland.

http://www.hetechtenieuws.org/2007-09-24-b-klacht-politie.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.