April 25, 2024, 09:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228823 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:51 PM »

REMINDER: THE AVAILABLE AVATAR LIST IS ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!    
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #181 on: November 17, 2008, 10:23:34 AM »

Hello CBB.  I was wondering if you could make my flower sparkly for me.  Thanks.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »

Hi CBB...thanks for all your hard work.

I just picked a new avatar...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/a7.gif

It was a tough choice, but there can be only one...

Thanks!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2008, 10:02:25 PM »

Hello CBB.  I was wondering if you could make my flower sparkly for me.  Thanks.

I can and will be more than happy to do that for you JOLfan! I have a bit of a problem at the moment.......
I'm travelling until Thursday with my laptop, and I don't have "photoshop", the program I use to do the avatars, on it. Could I ask you to be patient and I promise to fix you up first thing Friday? I'll be happy to ask Klaas if she has time before then, but by Friday, at the latest, you'll be sparkly! 
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2008, 12:19:00 PM »

I can and will be more than happy to do that for you JOLfan! I have a bit of a problem at the moment.......
I'm travelling until Thursday with my laptop, and I don't have "photoshop", the program I use to do the avatars, on it. Could I ask you to be patient and I promise to fix you up first thing Friday? I'll be happy to ask Klaas if she has time before then, but by Friday, at the latest, you'll be sparkly! 

No rush.  Whenever you get to it is fine with me.  I hope you have fun travelling.  I will also be travelling...my brother is graduating Boot Camp (very proud sister here!!) on Friday so I will be out of town (and away from my computer) for a few days also.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2008, 01:26:53 PM »

Thank you for the fabulous avatars!

Have a Sunshine Day!
Halfear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »

This is my first post, so hopefully I am doing this right!javascript:void(0);  Trying to figure everything out so I don't screw up!!

I chose an avater.....http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/ape14.gif 

The hyper little fella swinging from the branch with only one hand!!! (Wish I could take the cute little thing home with me...ha ha)

Thank you so much....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »

This is my first post, so hopefully I am doing this right!javascript:void(0);  Trying to figure everything out so I don't screw up!!

I chose an avater.....http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/ape14.gif 

The hyper little fella swinging from the branch with only one hand!!! (Wish I could take the cute little thing home with me...ha ha)

Thank you so much....

Welcome Halfear!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2008, 12:17:02 AM »

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/th_Jfan.gif

All sparkly now JOLfan! Thanks for the patience! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2008, 12:18:08 AM »

Thank you so much....

You're very welcome! I've removed your monkey from the list so he's all yours now!! Glad you're here!! 
Macadoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »

Hey CBB this is my first post I have been looking for a while finally got the courage to sign up, hope I am doing this right just wanted to let you know I pick this cute little girl as
my avi.  Thanks!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/a68.gif

crazybabyborg
« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2008, 11:47:32 PM »

Hey CBB this is my first post I have been looking for a while finally got the courage to sign up, hope I am doing this right just wanted to let you know I pick this cute little girl as
my avi.  Thanks!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/a68.gif

Welcome Macadoo! I'll delete your lil' cutie from the list. Thanks for letting me know, and post often, the water's fine!!! 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2008, 12:10:58 AM »

Hi CBB, Could you please dress my avi for Christmas? Just a few Christmas, sparkley flowers would be nice. Thanks for all that you do for us. Great Job!

Cajun Miracle
crazybabyborg
« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »

Hi CBB, Could you please dress my avi for Christmas? Just a few Christmas, sparkley flowers would be nice. Thanks for all that you do for us. Great Job!

Cajun Miracle

Hi Cajun! I may be thinking of someone else, but didn't you want a cute frog for Christmas? I had made this for you, I think:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/ccjn.gif

If you'd still rather have the flowers, that's fine. I'll do which ever you prefer. Just leave me a post and let me know, OK? 
daisy2cute2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »

I love all your avaters ! Thanks 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2008, 10:30:01 PM »

Is this where you'd like me to check, CBB?

I just posted in the Christmas thread, since I have been making Christmas avatars for people who asked me. 

The reason I did one for Anabee is because she was inadvertently using a watermarked, copyrighted avatar.

I will check wherever you want before I make another one.

Thanks!

Smile

crazybabyborg
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2008, 10:36:30 PM »

The Christmas avatar thread is the only one that should need to be checked. Actually, if you'd just ask the poster if they've requested one already from me, that would work.

No point in both of us doing it, and I'm only making them for people who ask me in this or the Christmas avatar thread.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2008, 10:51:23 PM »

The Christmas avatar thread is the only one that should need to be checked. Actually, if you'd just ask the poster if they've requested one already from me, that would work.

No point in both of us doing it, and I'm only making them for people who ask me in this or the Christmas avatar thread.

I hear ya. We have very different styles, you and I ... so in a way, we are giving the monkeys more choices. LOL (I like some of yours better than the ones I make!) You are very creative and talented.

I, too have just been making them for people who ask. Well, I think I felt sorry for one person and threw together a festive version of their avatar before they asked.

It's all good. Wink

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2008, 01:05:53 AM »

CBB,
do you have my christmas Avi from last year - the one with the Santa cap and smoking a cigar? I lost it when I got a new computer last year! 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2008, 01:07:40 AM »

Yes, I have it! Any Holiday Dressed avatar that I have posted should be in my photobucket account. It's the "undressed" originals that I sometimes don't have. It's my own fault, but sometimes I dress an original and forget to save it without the Holiday gear! 

I was looking for yours to fix up with patriotic dress so you'd have it whenever you wanted it. If you know which one you'd like me to dress up for you, just leave me a post in the Patriotic avatar thread, k? I just didn't want you to think I had overlooked you! 

Thank you for your post tonight as I wanted to be "festive" also, but thought it was inappropriate to ask in our Caylee thread.

Is there any way to decorate my smokin' kitty?  I would be so ever grateful and promise to put a good word in to Santa for ya.   

Thank you for all of your help,
Bev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.