April 23, 2024, 07:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228729 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2008, 01:17:36 AM »

CBB,
do you have my christmas Avi from last year - the one with the Santa cap and smoking a cigar? I lost it when I got a new computer last year! 

I've got your back, Wreck! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/cwr.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2008, 03:46:59 AM »

Yes, I have it! Any Holiday Dressed avatar that I have posted should be in my photobucket account. It's the "undressed" originals that I sometimes don't have. It's my own fault, but sometimes I dress an original and forget to save it without the Holiday gear! 

I was looking for yours to fix up with patriotic dress so you'd have it whenever you wanted it. If you know which one you'd like me to dress up for you, just leave me a post in the Patriotic avatar thread, k? I just didn't want you to think I had overlooked you! 

Thank you for your post tonight as I wanted to be "festive" also, but thought it was inappropriate to ask in our Caylee thread.

Is there any way to decorate my smokin' kitty?  I would be so ever grateful and promise to put a good word in to Santa for ya.   

Thank you for all of your help,
Bev

Here you go, Bluesy! Your kitty is ready for the Holidays! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cbluesy.gif
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2008, 04:52:15 AM »

Yes, I have it! Any Holiday Dressed avatar that I have posted should be in my photobucket account. It's the "undressed" originals that I sometimes don't have. It's my own fault, but sometimes I dress an original and forget to save it without the Holiday gear! 

I was looking for yours to fix up with patriotic dress so you'd have it whenever you wanted it. If you know which one you'd like me to dress up for you, just leave me a post in the Patriotic avatar thread, k? I just didn't want you to think I had overlooked you! 

Thank you for your post tonight as I wanted to be "festive" also, but thought it was inappropriate to ask in our Caylee thread.

Is there any way to decorate my smokin' kitty?  I would be so ever grateful and promise to put a good word in to Santa for ya.   

Thank you for all of your help,
Bev

Here you go, Bluesy! Your kitty is ready for the Holidays! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cbluesy.gif

Thank you so much...now, if I can only "do it.  She is beautiful!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2008, 08:23:56 AM »

CBB,
do you have my christmas Avi from last year - the one with the Santa cap and smoking a cigar? I lost it when I got a new computer last year! 

I've got your back, Wreck! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/cwr.gif
Thank-you!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2008, 07:50:38 PM »

I would love to have a new Avatar. A cute animated Christmas avi would be great. Can someone help me?

Sure, searching~! Give me a few minutes. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:55:02 PM by CBB » Logged

crazybabyborg
« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2008, 08:58:41 PM »

I would love to have a new Avatar. A cute animated Christmas avi would be great. Can someone help me?

Sure, searching~! Give me a few minutes

Here you go, searching. Merry Christmas!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/csearching.gif
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »

Sure, searching~! Give me a few minutes

Here you go, searching. Merry Christmas!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/csearching.gif

Awww Thank you .. it is adorable.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2008, 09:06:14 AM »

CBB I have a question. I have a special picture I would like dressed for Christmas. Think you could do it? It is my 5 week old chihuahua puppy.. I named her... Monkey Wink

http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr76/Hoping_photos/

crazybabyborg
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2008, 10:46:50 AM »

And what a cutie she is, searching!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/searchmonk.gif
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »

Oh Thank you.. That turned out so great!!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »

CBB - I took this avatar!    Thanks !!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »

I love that one! Great choice Sassy! 

I've removed it from the list, so it's all yours now!

WELCOME!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

I love that one! Great choice Sassy! 

I've removed it from the list, so it's all yours now!

WELCOME!!

Thanks CBB!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: December 12, 2008, 10:11:47 AM »

CBB    HELP>>>>PLEASE

I can't get my avi to do right, everybody else looks so great , it's giving me posting anxiety !!  Then one I want to use is supposed to be animated, when I get the picture in the profile spot it ceases to "dance".  Any advice?   And Also IF, I figure it out, would you be so kind and put santa hats or something to make it Christamssy?  Thank you very much.

Janet
crazybabyborg
« Reply #214 on: December 12, 2008, 11:17:21 AM »

CBB    HELP>>>>PLEASE

I can't get my avi to do right, everybody else looks so great , it's giving me posting anxiety !!  Then one I want to use is supposed to be animated, when I get the picture in the profile spot it ceases to "dance".  Any advice?   And Also IF, I figure it out, would you be so kind and put santa hats or something to make it Christamssy?  Thank you very much.

Janet

Hi Janet! Sure, we'll figure it out. Let's try a couple of things.

1. Can you post the animated picture inside the body of a post? If so, I can copy it and make it work for your avatar.

2. Try resizing the animated picture. The most common cause of loosing animation is that it's too wide. The height doesn't matter, but it can't be over 124 pixels wide. I can do that for you, as well as decorate it if you can just post it inside a post with it working, so try that first. It should be a gif file. Even if you just have the link where you found it on the internet, post that so I can go get it, OK?

As I said, I just need to find a working copy.   

I'll check back!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: December 12, 2008, 01:46:56 PM »

CBB    HELP>>>>PLEASE

Janet

Hi, thank you so much for getting back to me, last night I TRIED resizing, TRIED to get it animated, TRIED to bring it to profile from the website etc.... I'm clearly computer inept!!!! The pic came from photobucket,dancing monkeys. Somebody actually had it in the body of a post a long time ago, but I've never seen anyone use it as their avator. It was working in that post . It just cracks me up when they are dancing but if you can't dumb it down any further for me I'll just use one of the other ones, but in that case, how do I know if it's already being used by another monkey?

Hi Janet! Sure, we'll figure it out. Let's try a couple of things.

1. Can you post the animated picture inside the body of a post? If so, I can copy it and make it work for your avatar.

2. Try resizing the animated picture. The most common cause of loosing animation is that it's too wide. The height doesn't matter, but it can't be over 124 pixels wide. I can do that for you, as well as decorate it if you can just post it inside a post with it working, so try that first. It should be a gif file. Even if you just have the link where you found it on the internet, post that so I can go get it, OK?

As I said, I just need to find a working copy.   

I'll check back!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #216 on: December 12, 2008, 02:00:32 PM »

OK, I have the pic and it's working. Give me a few minutes, and I'll have it for you.

This is going to take more than a few minutes because it has 37 frames. 

Here's the plain avatar:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/thDancingMonkeys.gif

Use my link in your profile picture and it should work. I'll get it decorated and will be back as soon as I get done. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 02:07:09 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #217 on: December 12, 2008, 02:42:53 PM »

Merry Christmas, Mizjay!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/cmizjay.gif

I may ask Klaas to load it for you since you've had trouble. If it's not already changed by the time you get this, just use my link under the picture and it should work fine!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: December 12, 2008, 03:10:10 PM »

Merry Christmas, Mizjay!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/cmizjay.gif

I may ask Klaas to load it for you since you've had trouble. If it's not already changed by the time you get this, just use my link under the picture and it should work fine!

OH MY GOSH   I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!    THANK YOU SOO MUCH  I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT>

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALSO
    JANET
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2008, 12:19:24 PM »

Can someone please give Golden Oldie some Christmas dressing?  I really fell out of it when posting.

Thanks muchie!

Give me a few minutes, Golden Oldie! I'm on it! 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 12:27:18 PM by CBB » Logged

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.