March 29, 2024, 01:28:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 227615 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #360 on: January 12, 2009, 01:43:41 AM »

Thanks, Today!!! I really appreciate your offerings!! 

There were a bunch in there I didn't have and really liked! I've got them saved and want to thank you again, Today!! HUGS!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:52:15 AM by CBB » Logged
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: January 12, 2009, 03:58:26 PM »

Hey CBB!  Did you get a new keyboard yet?  I was chuckling at you last night -- in a fun "i've been there before and know what your going through" sort of way   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: January 13, 2009, 01:39:05 AM »

Hey CBB!  Did you get a new keyboard yet?  I was chuckling at you last night -- in a fun "i've been there before and know what your going through" sort of way   

Well, it's nice to know that somebody understands!! No, this was a true Monday....ALL DAY L-O-N-G!! I didn't have a chance to pick one up, so I'm still hitting my keys very slowly and sharply and having to check as I go. If there were breaking news right now, it would be over before I could tell anyone, unless they read "keyboard revenge". 

I love your sweet pooch! I'm a dog person myself, and that 'lil guy (or gal) looks like a sweetie-pie! I dressed your pooch for Valentine's Day, should you want it. 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/leroy1.gif
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 04:44:59 AM by CBB » Logged
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 13, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

I have a bunch of bannas I mean monkeys here .... LOL!

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/littletxlady/Monkeys/

ENJOY 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
crazybabyborg
« Reply #364 on: January 13, 2009, 03:03:44 PM »

I have a bunch of bannas I mean monkeys here .... LOL!

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/littletxlady/Monkeys/

ENJOY 

Thank You, littletxlady! I can't get in without a password! 

I'd love to see what you have and really appreciate your sharing! Thanks again! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: January 13, 2009, 09:44:53 PM »

I'VE BEEN ADDING NEW ONES TO THE LIST ON PAGE ONE, SO IF YOU ARE HERE BROWSING FOR AN AVATAR, CHECK FOR ADDITIONS!  
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: January 14, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »

I'VE BEEN ADDING NEW ONES TO THE LIST ON PAGE ONE, SO IF YOU ARE HERE BROWSING FOR AN AVATAR, CHECK FOR ADDITIONS!  

Hi - I'm posting naked at this point.  I have a photo of my own saved to my computer I would like to use.  Is this an extremely complicated process?  If it is not, could you give me some step by step instructions and I will give it a try but I'm not familiar with Photobucket and the other programs I see referenced.  I will look for your reply in this thread and thanks a million.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #367 on: January 14, 2009, 08:22:26 PM »

Hi - I'm posting naked at this point.  I have a photo of my own saved to my computer I would like to use.  Is this an extremely complicated process?  If it is not, could you give me some step by step instructions and I will give it a try but I'm not familiar with Photobucket and the other programs I see referenced.  I will look for your reply in this thread and thanks a million.

Hi ccndixie! Don't worry, we'll get you fixed right up, I promise!  ::MonkeyWink::Probably the easiest way is to simply post the picture you'd like to use here, within your post, and let me save it. I'll make sure it's avatar sized correctly and then I'll just ask Klaas to put it in for you. So, all you need to know is how to get the picture in your post. 

1. Click "reply" just as you normally do to post a comment.
2. Under the message window (where you normally type your post) to the left you'll see "Additional Options"
3. That will open a "Browse" box to your computer. Click "Browse"
4. Find the picture on your computer, and click "Open". (That puts the link in the browse box)
5. Now, just click "post" as you normally do and the picture will appear in your post.

I'll do it from there! I'll be watching for your post, ccndixie! 

Oh, I might mention that the picture will not appear in the preview screen, so don't worry if it's not there!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: January 14, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »

CBB, see the monkey below on the motorcyle  ?   When I first joined SM, I wanted a monkey (female) on a Harley-Davidson.  I told Klaas and she & I both looked around and this was the closest we could find, so I ended up using the jumping on the bed monkey since I couldn't find exactly what I wanted.  That was before I knew you did avatars also.

Soooo I said all that to ask, when you have time to look, or if you run across a cool looking female monkey sometime on a motorcyle - specifically a Harley-Davidson - would you leave me a message here?  Not for Valentine's or anything, just trying to change my basic avatar from the monkey jumping/resting on the bed.   ......No rush at all.

((Actually I'd like to steal Blonde's avi and the Harley in her sig line, but I don't think that would go over very well.))   

TIA
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: January 14, 2009, 09:36:27 PM »

Picture for avatar - thanks very much.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: January 14, 2009, 09:37:30 PM »

Oh gosh, I'm sorry it's so big....did I fail to do something?  I will await your reply, hope I didn't mess anything up.  Thank you.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #371 on: January 14, 2009, 09:44:53 PM »

No, ccndixie, you didn't mess anything up at all! You did just great getting it here! I'll get it resized, and give it to Klaas to put in for you! 

If you should need to get dressed for a Holiday, I'd be happy to fix up your cute little furry family member! You should be up and going in a few minutes! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #372 on: January 14, 2009, 09:46:50 PM »

That is an absolutely adorable pup, ccndixie!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #373 on: January 14, 2009, 10:04:10 PM »

This is what I've sent Klaas to put in as your avatar, ccndixie:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/ccndixie1.gif

Hope it's ok! The pictures for avatars can be no more than 124 pixels wide, so I got it as large as I could! Again, your Pooch is adorable!!!! I'm a dog people too! 

Bud'sGirl? I think I may have something for you! Give me a few minutes!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #374 on: January 15, 2009, 01:12:21 AM »

Bud'sGirl? I've looked and looked and can't find one, so I made this for you. Don't feel obligated if you don't like it! I thought I'd pass it along to you, but use it only if you want to! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/BudsGirlHarley1.gif
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 15, 2009, 04:06:32 AM »

Bud'sGirl? I've looked and looked and can't find one, so I made this for you. Don't feel obligated if you don't like it! I thought I'd pass it along to you, but use it only if you want to! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/BudsGirlHarley1.gif

CBB, the bike is absolutely perfect -  but the monkey is waaay too scantily dressed & sexy for an old lady like me !     

You might have seen the avatar of a beautiful young blonde woman I used for two posts the other night, but that was a pic of a young friend of mine, and just for a joke I was playing on someone.  Even old ladies ride Harleys, but I don't wanna strut any stuff.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: January 15, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »

No, ccndixie, you didn't mess anything up at all! You did just great getting it here! I'll get it resized, and give it to Klaas to put in for you! 

If you should need to get dressed for a Holiday, I'd be happy to fix up your cute little furry family member! You should be up and going in a few minutes! 

Thank you, CBB and Klaas!  Now I feel like I fit in with the rest of the crowd.  Dixie and I sure do 'preciate your help!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2009, 03:56:02 AM »

Bud'sGirl? OK, don't give up! I'm going to dress that Monkey.......  Check Back!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2009, 05:24:37 AM »

BUDSGIRL:

Any better? I was encouraged that the motorcycle seemed to work ok, but it's fne if you still aren't comfortable with the "Monkey Girl". At this point, I'm enjoying the challenge, so please, please, don't feel any obligation! I'm happy to do this from now on! 

I just cannot believe that with all the pics there are on the net, I can't find one monkey riding a Harley! So, here's this one; let me know what works and what doesn't! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Harley152.gif

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 16, 2009, 12:55:13 PM »

CBB for your collection, if you don't have

LOL I have a bear on motorcycle

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.