March 28, 2024, 11:22:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 227595 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 02, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

Hey CBB,

Could you please make Keepthefaith a skydiving monkey avi?
He would live it throwing bananas, but if that is too much it is
OK.

He is totally naked and he is such a help in the Natalee thread.

He would never think to look here, so could you please bring it to the
Natalee thread.

Thank you,
Magnolia

Sure, Sweetie. Let me see what I can come up with. That's so nice of you to be looking out for him! 

Thanks, CBB.
I hope that you are feeling better.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #501 on: March 02, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Keep-The-Faith.gif

I just delivered it, Magnolia!   

BTW, Miss Thang! When are you ging to get dressed, hmmmm?   

If he'd rather have something else, I'll be happy to go back to the drawing board. That really was nice of you Magnolia! You're such a Sweetie! 
demonKatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: March 03, 2009, 04:13:08 AM »

I chose an avatar monkey-thank you so much for offering them.  Now, if I can just figure out and learn my way around the forum! 

I read a lot, post infrequently..(very shy)..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #503 on: March 03, 2009, 02:47:24 PM »

I chose an avatar monkey-thank you so much for offering them.  Now, if I can just figure out and learn my way around the forum! 

You are very welcome, demonKatt!!  Let me take this opportunity to say:

You'll learn your way around quickly!    If you'd like your avatar decorated for Holidays, just look for the Holiday threads in the Lounge, and don't be shy about asking there. 

I'll delete that monkey you chose so it belongs to you only! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 03, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Keep-The-Faith.gif

I just delivered it, Magnolia!   

BTW, Miss Thang! When are you ging to get dressed, hmmmm?   

If he'd rather have something else, I'll be happy to go back to the drawing board. That really was nice of you Magnolia! You're such a Sweetie! 

CBB,
Thank you so much!
You did the best job on KTF.  The bananas were an extra treat.
I think he really loves it too.  You did an excellent job.

I have saved all of the avis you have made for me.

When my Aunt Eula was 92 years old, she filed a civil suit against a hearing aid company.
I went to get her ready for court and dressed her just like Magnolia is dressed save for the hat.
When we got ready to leave for court, I handed her a cane.  She protested that she didn't need
a cane.  I said: 'Today you do.'

She told the judge her side of the story in a soft voice while leaning on her cane,
and the judge began yelling:  'Give her the money back.'
The representive of the hearing aid company never got to speak except to say: ...but Judge!

Magnolia reminds me of Aunt Eula.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
GEMINI8144
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: March 09, 2009, 02:59:50 PM »

just testing avi
GEMINI8144
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: March 09, 2009, 03:04:47 PM »

JUST CHECKING AVI
GEMINI8144
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: March 09, 2009, 03:17:50 PM »

hope its ok i chose this avi
crazybabyborg
« Reply #508 on: March 09, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

hope its ok i chose this avi

It's just fine, Gemini! I'll delete it from the list so that it's all yours! 

Please let me welcome you!! If you should want "Elvis" decorated for Holidays, just leave me a post here or in the St. Paddy's Day or (coming soon) Easter thread, and I'll be glad to fix you up!   

GEMINI8144
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »

yes, would you please decorate Elvis for me, thank you
crazybabyborg
« Reply #510 on: March 09, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

yes, would you please decorate Elvis for me, thank you

Here you are, Gemini! You're all ready for St. Patrick's Day! Look for your Easter Elvis in my Easter thread which I'll put up the day after St. Patrick's Day, and leave me a post here or in there if you don't see it, ok? Hope you like it!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Gemini.gif
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: March 10, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »

Hi CBB, I need to ask for help once again. I finally got my Lab's pictures uploaded to my puter, and I was wondering if you would make me a couple of avi's when you have time? I do have a problem tho,I cant seem to get a link to copy and/or paste here, or even into my email so I was wondering if you can offer any suggestions that might help me figure out how to get a couple of my pics to you or an avi?? I am SO lost with all this stuff, I apologize. I was able to paste a picture but it was HUGE so I deleted it from the message. My email is njackson1245@neto.com if you would message me maybe you could help me figure out a way to get the pics to you if you could do the avi's? There are two great pics of her that I would love for avi's. Once again, thank you for everything you do for us all!
GabbyG

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #512 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

Hi CBB, I need to ask for help once again. I finally got my Lab's pictures uploaded to my puter, and I was wondering if you would make me a couple of avi's when you have time? I do have a problem tho,I cant seem to get a link to copy and/or paste here, or even into my email so I was wondering if you can offer any suggestions that might help me figure out how to get a couple of my pics to you or an avi?? I am SO lost with all this stuff, I apologize. I was able to paste a picture but it was HUGE so I deleted it from the message. My email is njackson1245@neto.com if you would message me maybe you could help me figure out a way to get the pics to you if you could do the avi's? There are two great pics of her that I would love for avi's. Once again, thank you for everything you do for us all!
GabbyG

Sure, Gabby! 

All my photos are HUGE when they are posted, so it's not just you. They need to be resized. So...............

You can e-mail them to me directly here:

meonlymine@hotmail.com  and I'll resize them for you and also have them to make avis with

OR

go ahead and post them huge here and I'll grab them and then delete them for you.

It sounds like maybe you're not going to need this one after all for Easter, so I'm going to show you anyway!   

No worries though, Gabby! I'm looking forward to seeing your pooch and if you want me to dress him, you know I'd love to!   

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: March 10, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »

GabbyG

Sure, Gabby! 

All my photos are HUGE when they are posted, so it's not just you. They need to be resized. So...............

You can e-mail them to me directly here:

meonlymine@hotmail.com  and I'll resize them for you and also have them to make avis with

OR

go ahead and post them huge here and I'll grab them and then delete them for you.

It sounds like maybe you're not going to need this one after all for Easter, so I'm going to show you anyway!   

No worries though, Gabby! I'm looking forward to seeing your pooch and if you want me to dress him, you know I'd love to!   

Ohhh my new Easter avi is adorable CBB, and Im going to save it to use, but I would love it if you could "clean up" the picture of Emmy in the back yard where all the repairs are being done. The guys have left junk ALL OVER the yard of course, and if you could cut all that out, and just put something pretty in for the avi it would be wonderful!  I have sent the pics email, but Im sure the files will be large, I apologize for that. Many hugs CBB!!!

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #514 on: March 10, 2009, 02:01:16 PM »

Got 'em, Gabby!    What a gorgeous baby! Wow! I'll get to work right after work and put in a new background. I should have something for you tonight, ok?    Here they are. I adjusted the color levels a bit.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #515 on: March 10, 2009, 04:54:23 PM »

Gabby? Before I add it to photobucket, how's this? Would you rather have something different? I adjusted the light to match the background, so you'll have to let me know if it's OK.............    I can frame the picture and do lots with it, but wanted your approval first on the basics. 

I'll work on the other one in a little bit.   
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 04:56:29 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #516 on: March 10, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »

And if you'd like to wear it for St. Pat's Day, you're all ready, Gabby!   
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: March 10, 2009, 05:20:22 PM »

Gabby? Before I add it to photobucket, how's this? Would you rather have something different? I adjusted the light to match the background, so you'll have to let me know if it's OK.............    I can frame the picture and do lots with it, but wanted your approval first on the basics. 

I'll work on the other one in a little bit.   

YAYYYYYYY   Thank YOU CBB, you are an Angel!!!  I LOVE the one you fixed with the blue sky as the background!! She looks soo pretty with that!  Thank you for covering up that horrible mess the repair guys are making, I have just been shooting pictures of Emmy all over the place, whenever she would be still long enough to snap one  HAHA...She HATES my camera!!  It shows in most of her pictures too, LOL.  I cant get even one with her beautiful ears up, and those gorgeous eyes looking right at me, or when she's playing with her toys, she just refuses to. When my 9 yo grandson spends the night she sleeps with him and I have tried again and again to get a picture with both of them asleep (butts bumping  LOL) but no way, she's way ahead of me. That's a beautiful job you've done and I will be SO proud to wear it girl, thank you again for all your help and work!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: March 10, 2009, 05:22:54 PM »

Gabby! Go Back a Page!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #519 on: March 10, 2009, 05:27:04 PM »

She's just lovely, Gabby, regardless of the background! The other pic is really a nice headshot, and should fix up great. I'll get to it, so check back!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.