April 18, 2024, 05:42:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228331 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #540 on: March 20, 2009, 10:16:18 AM »

BEARLY! Thank You!!! I have a hard time keeping up with it and I so appreciate your help...

OH! I need to add the one you gave me to it too! It just needs resizing! I'm doing it now..........that's a lovely one and my bet is it won't last long!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2009, 11:39:25 AM »

CBB

Well, if you didn't like my Goth Anna, I will try this one.

I do wish her skirt were just a ruffle or two longer?  Bit short for my taste but was trying to find something in keeping with mean posts about me.

Also could you change the shopping bags to Easter basket?  And maybe put a frame of Easter eggs or something like that?

I would like to keep the Yorkie, however, but a bunny might also be nice.

Hope I am not asking for too much but sure sounds like it but any of it is welcome.  I couldn't find any Easter stuff on my fav doll site.

Anna? I think tis fills the order with glitter to boot!  Does this lessen my charges?? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/Anna.gif

Thanks for your patience! You look MAHvelous!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 20, 2009, 12:25:25 PM »

Why, yes I do CBB!

Thank you so much!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: March 20, 2009, 02:01:16 PM »

OK, we'll get this, mymonkey, I promise! 

The simplest way might be to just e-mail it to me, and I'll get Klaas to put it in for you. I'll make sure it's the right size and get it ready for her, OK? Do you know how to attach a picture to your e-mail? If so, here's my e-mail addy:

meonlymine@hotmail.com

Another option:

1. When you are in the "post reply" window here (like when you want to make a post), look to the bottom left
You'll see "Additional Options..."
2. Click it.

3. That opens " Attach:, an empty box, and a "Browse" button.

4. Click the Browse button.

5. Now you are in your own computer and can find the picture. Find it, and click it. Then hit "Open".

6. The link to it will appear in the empty box.

7. Then click "post" and it will show up in your post, and then I can get it and Klaas will put it in for you!   

(Don't worry if you don't see it in "preview". It won't show until you post it!)

OK, mymonkey! Deep breath! You can do this!!   

You are such a nice monkey, thank you so much not on my computer right now but will try tonite,,,ahhhh breathing......in.....and.....out. :

edit: Fixed your quote and typo. I do it too, mymonkey and my spelling is as bad as my typing!!   
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 02:52:41 PM by CBB » Logged

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: March 20, 2009, 02:02:56 PM »

and I can not spell  ( breathing ) 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 20, 2009, 02:22:31 PM »

CBB--I LOVE the doggy Easter Avitar.  As I am completely unable to replace my present one with the new Easter one, could you kindly do it?  I'm such a klutz.  thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #546 on: March 20, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »

CBB--I LOVE the doggy Easter Avitar.  As I am completely unable to replace my present one with the new Easter one, could you kindly do it?  I'm such a klutz.  thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm so glad you like the Easter dogs, BabyBear!  I made you two and if you'll just let me know which you want, I'll ask Klaas to put it in for you! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 21, 2009, 05:32:39 AM »

BEARLY! Thank You!!! I have a hard time keeping up with it and I so appreciate your help...

OH! I need to add the one you gave me to it too! It just needs resizing! I'm doing it now..........that's a lovely one and my bet is it won't last long!   

Thanks, CBB.  I tried to resize that  myself and it would not make it smaller, only larger.   

You are the best!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: March 21, 2009, 03:28:01 PM »

Good afternoon CBB,

Thanks so much for the welcome over on the Caylee thread. I had a slice of the cake with my tea this morning. 

I am going to make some av's so I can get dressed up. I have checked a few and the widest seems to be about 125 pixels. Can you tell me the maximum size please?

Your work is awesome!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #549 on: March 21, 2009, 04:16:28 PM »

Good afternoon CBB,

Thanks so much for the welcome over on the Caylee thread. I had a slice of the cake with my tea this morning. 

I am going to make some av's so I can get dressed up. I have checked a few and the widest seems to be about 125 pixels. Can you tell me the maximum size please?

Your work is awesome!

Hi Monkey Nut!  Yes, the maximum pixel width is 125. Anymore and animation grinds to a halt. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 22, 2009, 04:53:07 PM »

Hi, CBB,

Love my avatar but now that the sweater is more pinkish, the skirt looks too lavender.  Can you make the skirt a little more pink so it won't appear I am wearing a lavender skirt with a pink sweater.

Must have co-ordinated ensembles, you know!

If it can't be done, is OK but just thinking if it is not too hard would be nice when you are feeling better.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: March 23, 2009, 12:11:23 AM »

Thank you CBB!!  Perfect!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #552 on: March 23, 2009, 04:08:44 AM »

Hi, CBB,

Love my avatar but now that the sweater is more pinkish, the skirt looks too lavender.  Can you make the skirt a little more pink so it won't appear I am wearing a lavender skirt with a pink sweater.

Must have co-ordinated ensembles, you know!

If it can't be done, is OK but just thinking if it is not too hard would be nice when you are feeling better.

Anna

OK, Miss Thang....... Here you go. Now you have choices!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/Anna-1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/Anna1.gif
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: March 23, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »

Anna has been framed!!!

I love them both, CBB!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #554 on: March 23, 2009, 12:58:38 PM »

Anna has been framed!!!

I love them both, CBB!!!

Bearly? You just won't do.............     
Snazzy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: March 25, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »

Hello, I am rather new to SM.  I am a member but have never posted...usually I just lurk.  I seem to have a hard time understanding how to navigate around with the site, but I will eventually learn, I'm sure!!!   Anyway, my name is Snazzy Monkey and I was womdering if you would be able to help me with a monkey avatar......like a cute monkey with a little bling or something like that.  Also, if you are able to help me, how will I know?  Or not?

Thank you so much for your help.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 25, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »

OK, we'll get this, mymonkey, I promise! 

The simplest way might be to just e-mail it to me, and I'll get Klaas to put it in for you. I'll make sure it's the right size and get it ready for her, OK? Do you know how to attach a picture to your e-mail? If so, here's my e-mail addy:

meonlymine@hotmail.com

Another option:

1. When you are in the "post reply" window here (like when you want to make a post), look to the bottom left
You'll see "Additional Options..."

Hi CBB.

I emailed you my pic I wpould like to use as my Avatar...Thank you for your help.
2. Click it.

3. That opens " Attach:, an empty box, and a "Browse" button.

4. Click the Browse button.

5. Now you are in your own computer and can find the picture. Find it, and click it. Then hit "Open".

6. The link to it will appear in the empty box.

7. Then click "post" and it will show up in your post, and then I can get it and Klaas will put it in for you!   

(Don't worry if you don't see it in "preview". It won't show until you post it!)

OK, mymonkey! Deep breath! You can do this!!   

You are such a nice monkey, thank you so much not on my computer right now but will try tonite,,,ahhhh breathing......in.....and.....out. :

edit: Fixed your quote and typo. I do it too, mymonkey and my spelling is as bad as my typing!!   

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: March 25, 2009, 06:24:53 PM »

Hi CBB,

I emailed my avatar that i like to use of you can help this old monkey out,

Thank you  and you do a great job on all the monkey suits.....such cute ideas you have

mymonkey

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: March 25, 2009, 06:29:29 PM »

so sorry for such a post....what I wanted to type was....I emailed you a pic that I would like to use as my Avatar, I know I will get the hang of this posting bear with me......I'm a monkey see monkey do

this is a correction for the post to CBB

crazybabyborg
« Reply #559 on: March 25, 2009, 11:35:08 PM »

so sorry for such a post....what I wanted to type was....I emailed you a pic that I would like to use as my Avatar, I know I will get the hang of this posting bear with me......I'm a monkey see monkey do

this is a correction for the post to CBB

It's resized and Klaas has it, so it should be up for you in no time! WHAT a cute picture!! Is that your pooch? Absolutely adorable!!! No wonder you wanted to use it for your avi! I'll be happy to dress him/her for you for any Holiday, mymonkey! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.