March 29, 2024, 08:32:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 227623 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #560 on: March 25, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »

Hello, I am rather new to SM.  I am a member but have never posted...usually I just lurk.  I seem to have a hard time understanding how to navigate around with the site, but I will eventually learn, I'm sure!!!   Anyway, my name is Snazzy Monkey and I was womdering if you would be able to help me with a monkey avatar......like a cute monkey with a little bling or something like that.  Also, if you are able to help me, how will I know?  Or not?

Thank you so much for your help.

You'll know Snazzy, because I'll post it here!  WELCOME, BTW!!!    I'm so glad you decided to post! OK, let me see what I can find, and I'll leave you something you can choose between? BTW, if there is anything you'd like from the list on page one, I can glitter it up for you. Let me look a bit, OK? So check back!    
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: March 25, 2009, 11:56:27 PM »

so sorry for such a post....what I wanted to type was....I emailed you a pic that I would like to use as my Avatar, I know I will get the hang of this posting bear with me......I'm a monkey see monkey do

this is a correction for the post to CBB

It's resized and Klaas has it, so it should be up for you in no time! WHAT a cute picture!! Is that your pooch? Absolutely adorable!!! No wonder you wanted to use it for your avi! I'll be happy to dress him/her for you for any Holiday, mymonkey! 
Thank you CBB yes thats mymonkey   his name is "Cowboy"and he would love to be dressed...Im a proud fur baby mother, as you can see he likes to play dress up

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: March 26, 2009, 01:08:37 AM »

Hi, CBB,

Love my avatar but now that the sweater is more pinkish, the skirt looks too lavender.  Can you make the skirt a little more pink so it won't appear I am wearing a lavender skirt with a pink sweater.

Must have co-ordinated ensembles, you know!

If it can't be done, is OK but just thinking if it is not too hard would be nice when you are feeling better.

Anna

OK, Miss Thang....... Here you go. Now you have choices!  

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/Anna-1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/Anna1.gif

Oh, I love them both but want the one with the frame!  Will change into it right now!  Love, love, love it.

Sorry to be such a pain and ask so much but I do always TRY to get my doll right from the dollmaker.  It's just that it is in foreign country and the concepts of celebration are not always the same.  Korean lots of times.

Thanks so much.  Now I will be beautiful and have coordinated emsemble.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #563 on: March 26, 2009, 01:48:24 AM »

Hello, I am rather new to SM.  I am a member but have never posted...usually I just lurk.  I seem to have a hard time understanding how to navigate around with the site, but I will eventually learn, I'm sure!!!   Anyway, my name is Snazzy Monkey and I was womdering if you would be able to help me with a monkey avatar......like a cute monkey with a little bling or something like that.  Also, if you are able to help me, how will I know?  Or not?

Thank you so much for your help.

SNAZZY? How about this as your base avatar monkey:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/monkey111.gif

And then we can dress your avi for Holidays! This could be you Easter "dress":

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/monkey111Easter.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2009, 12:43:08 PM »

Bumped thread for new monkeys.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »

Hi, i've talked to Brandi and she said for me to keep looking for what I want. I'm looking for a monkey that is turned sideways or with the back turned, and looking over the shoulder. I want to go with the "fanny" theme, if you know what I mean. TYIA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2009, 02:45:30 PM »

Hi, i've talked to Brandi and she said for me to keep looking for what I want. I'm looking for a monkey that is turned sideways or with the back turned, and looking over the shoulder. I want to go with the "fanny" theme, if you know what I mean. TYIA

Let me see what I can come with........... I've got a BUNCH of monkeys!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2009, 03:18:16 PM »

Would any of these do, Fanny? They aren't sized, but since you've already arranged with Brandi to fix your avi, she'll have no problem doing that for you!   

This first one is an avi that Mishy used to use, but she's switched and won't return to it. Just thought I'd mention it because that's why it has a yellow bow on it. Brandi can erase that without any problems. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: April 10, 2009, 03:54:31 PM »

CBB, I don't even know what I'm doing, but does it matter who does it? I like the monkey with the red be-hind, and if you could put some sparkly earings and maybe a bikini top and anything else you can think of that would make it more feminine. Since I told Brandi what I wanted before, this is entirely different that what I told her. I will ask her if she minds if you want me to...not trying to cause any waves. By the way, I have a really good sense of humor.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »

Fanny! Don't feel obligated to take one of those! I can keep looking! That's just what I came up at first pass!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #570 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »

CBB, I don't even know what I'm doing, but does it matter who does it? I like the monkey with the red be-hind, and if you could put some sparkly earings and maybe a bikini top and anything else you can think of that would make it more feminine. Since I told Brandi what I wanted before, this is entirely different that what I told her. I will ask her if she minds if you want me to...not trying to cause any waves. By the way, I have a really good sense of humor.

I picked up on your humor, Fanny!!   

No, it doesn't matter to me, and I'll be glad to fix you up! I like doing them! I wouldn't think that since Brandi hasn't started anything for you, you need to do anything else. 

OK! I'll get right to it, and leave it here for you, so be sure to check back!!    YEAH!! I love it when monkeys get dressed! I "think" in avatars!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #571 on: April 10, 2009, 05:02:34 PM »

How's this, Miss Fanny??   

That should prove a lot of fun to decorate for Holidays!!  I gave you some Easter lilies since we're so close to Easter, but you're all set to get gussied up for the 4th of July all the way to Christmas!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Fanny-Mae1.gif
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: April 10, 2009, 05:19:48 PM »

As you can tell, I love it! Love at first sight. Thank you so much.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #573 on: April 10, 2009, 08:21:32 PM »

So glad you like it, Fanny!! I do too, and it's so nice to "see" you!!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 10, 2009, 10:21:20 PM »

CBB, when you feel up to it, would you look at my original doll with the yellow-gold shirt if you still have it... it has a cross on a necklace.   I just now noticed when we switched to the green sparkly shirt and now to the blue one, the cross necklace can't be seen like it could on the yellow-gold.  Is there any way to make it show up on the blue & green shirts ?    No rush !!!   Wub u.
BG

For You? Anything!!   

I played with a background, too, BG. You don't have to use it, but thought I'd give you a choice.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/bg.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/Buds-Girl-4.gif
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 12:28:31 AM by CBB » Logged

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #575 on: April 11, 2009, 12:30:24 AM »

I didn't mean to modify YOUR post, bud's!   

But you see it, right? SOWWY!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 11, 2009, 01:41:27 AM »

wow, I thought I like it the first time around, sorry to be so much trouble... I LOVE this one... Thank you so much CBB
xoxo

crazybabyborg
« Reply #577 on: April 11, 2009, 01:57:40 AM »

wow, I thought I like it the first time around, sorry to be so much trouble... I LOVE this one... Thank you so much CBB
xoxo

Bud's? You've lost the animation..................... try putting it in your profile with my link.............

Check it first!! I've asked Klaas to fix it, too!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/bg.gif
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 02:01:29 AM by CBB » Logged
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 11, 2009, 02:33:45 AM »

woo-hoooo, got it now     

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: April 11, 2009, 10:15:51 PM »

Hi CBB,
This is the one I picked...hope I did it right and it showed up. Thanks for doing this for everyone you are really awesome and it is appreciated!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.