April 26, 2024, 07:59:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228859 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: April 16, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »

Sure thing, Jen! You don't even have to steal it, 'cause I'm giving it to you!    I'll delete it from the list so it's all yours! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: April 16, 2009, 03:31:40 PM »

Thankies!  smooch
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #602 on: April 16, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »

Thanks, CBB!  I love it!  I just wish Stan would quit showing up whenever he feels like it......as if he never took off without so much as leaving a note!!

MEN!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: April 16, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »

Thanks, CBB!  I love it!  I just wish Stan would quit showing up whenever he feels like it......as if he never took off without so much as leaving a note!!

MEN!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: April 18, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, CBB where are you?   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: April 22, 2009, 12:16:59 AM »

Hi CBB

I took a new avi. 
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/na3.gif

for now.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #606 on: April 22, 2009, 10:11:21 AM »

Hi MARYMARY!!!!   
Sure! A girl's gotta be able to change clothes every once in a while!
 I removed it from the list, marymary. That's a good one to decorate for Holidays. I'll put something together for a Patriotic one with it and post it for you in that thread, just to play around with it. No pressure to use it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: April 25, 2009, 11:32:47 PM »

Hi! Wow this is great! I left you a message on the patriot thread but Wyks told me about this thread. Do you have an avitar of a cute little monkey with an autism awareness ribbon?
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: April 25, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

CBB,

I chose one of your beautiful avi's.  Please let me know if someone else has chosen it.

Thanks, Jeane

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: April 26, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »

CBB.. Here's a couple of cute monkeys.  Not sure if anyone has them as avatars yet.  If not, and if you want to add them to your list, here ya go:

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: April 26, 2009, 02:07:45 AM »

CBB.. Here's a couple of cute monkeys.  Not sure if anyone has them as avatars yet.  If not, and if you want to add them to your list, here ya go:

OMGosh that little baby monkey in pink made my heart skip a beat! What a little doll face! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: April 26, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

OMGosh that little baby monkey in pink made my heart skip a beat! What a little doll face! 

Hi Tracy? I love that pink cutie that Wyks posted too! Would you like me to decorate it for the Patriotic Holidays, or just add it to your profile so it will show up when you post? I'll check back to see what you decide!   

Thanks Wyks, for the help with choices!!   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: April 26, 2009, 02:27:28 PM »

Hi Tracy? I love that pink cutie that Wyks posted too! Would you like me to decorate it for the Patriotic Holidays, or just add it to your profile so it will show up when you post? I'll check back to see what you decide!   

If you want to decorate it that would be great! Is there a way however to include an autism awareness puzzle boarder or ribbon  or whatever you can think of?
I really love her little face, she is cute! Thank Wyks for posting her!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: April 26, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »

You're welcome CBB and Tracygirl!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: April 27, 2009, 02:08:26 AM »

test 2 again

LMAO !    this ain't the test thread!

CBB, can you fix the cross on this one too when you have time?  No rush. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: April 27, 2009, 02:12:25 AM »

test 2 again

HI BG - It is now!! LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #616 on: April 27, 2009, 02:12:46 AM »

test 2 again

I can and I will, just for you!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #617 on: April 27, 2009, 02:15:54 AM »

CBB,

I chose one of your beautiful avi's.  Please let me know if someone else has chosen it.

Thanks, Jeane

You can keep it, RaggedyAnn! I'll delete it from the list so it's all yours! Glad you found one you like! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: April 27, 2009, 03:48:11 AM »

If you want to decorate it that would be great! Is there a way however to include an autism awareness puzzle boarder or ribbon  or whatever you can think of?

Tracy? Would this be alright for your avatar? If you like it, I'll post the directions for getting it into your profile, but if you should have any trouble, just leave a post and we'll get it going for you!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Tracy1.gif

DIRECTIONS FOR ACQUIRING ABOVE AVATAR:

2. Copy the link under the picture. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
3. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
4. On the Left, select "Foum Profile Information"
5. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
6. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, leave a post here and I'll ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 03:52:44 AM by CBB » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: April 27, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »

Tracy? Would this be alright for your avatar? If you like it, I'll post the directions for getting it into your profile, but if you should have any trouble, just leave a post and we'll get it going for you!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Tracy1.gif

DIRECTIONS FOR ACQUIRING ABOVE AVATAR:

2. Copy the link under the picture. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
3. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
4. On the Left, select "Foum Profile Information"
5. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
6. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, leave a post here and I'll ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 

I love her! Thank you so much! I will try to put her on my profile.

thanks! Your the best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.