April 25, 2024, 12:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228777 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #640 on: May 12, 2009, 11:57:54 PM »

I hope I sent this to the right place. Do you have any avatars for Mickey Mouse Monkeys?

Thanks!

There are a LOT of Mickeys to choose from, imaflagal! Would you be interested in any of these? There's baby Mickeys and Mickeys decorated for each imaginable Holiday! I've included one for the 4th of July! They are all resized for avatars!   

If you like any one of them, I'll be happy to post the link to help you get it installed, or I'll ask Klaas to put it up for you! BTW............  WELCOME!!!  WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!   

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 12:01:55 AM by CBB » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: May 13, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »

CBB, did you see my post one page back that I left for you a couple of days ago? I love my avi but I don't want to be doing something that may not be right. Thanks!

Fanny I think your avatar is funny.  You worry too much! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: May 13, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »

CBB, did you see my post one page back that I left for you a couple of days ago? I love my avi but I don't want to be doing something that may not be right. Thanks!

My only concern about the avi was that it appeared to be a logo for a company and I didn't want to be infringing on anyone's copyrights if there were any. I love my avi! She's quite a girl,and fits my personality! Thanks

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: May 13, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »

I hope I sent this to the right place. Do you have any avatars for Mickey Mouse Monkeys?

Thanks!

There are a LOT of Mickeys to choose from, imaflagal! Would you be interested in any of these? There's baby Mickeys and Mickeys decorated for each imaginable Holiday! I've included one for the 4th of July! They are all resized for avatars!   

If you like any one of them, I'll be happy to post the link to help you get it installed, or I'll ask Klaas to put it up for you! BTW............  WELCOME!!!  WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!   

They are all so cute....it's hard to decide!! Can I go with the one with the fence and flowers for now? I am so happy to be a Monkey....love all of you!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #644 on: May 13, 2009, 09:13:12 PM »

Thanks!

They are all so cute....it's hard to decide!! Can I go with the one with the fence and flowers for now? I am so happy to be a Monkey....love all of you!!

It's all yours, Imaflagal!  (I added a bit of glitter)

Here it is, and I'll ask Klaas to upload it for you! If you'd like this one decorated for any of the Holidays, I'll be happy to do it for you, and again, WELCOME!!!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/imafla.gif

crazybabyborg
« Reply #645 on: May 13, 2009, 09:22:30 PM »

My only concern about the avi was that it appeared to be a logo for a company and I didn't want to be infringing on anyone's copyrights if there were any. I love my avi! She's quite a girl,and fits my personality! Thanks

I think you're fine, Fanny. That's an entirely different creation at this point anyway!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: May 14, 2009, 10:27:09 AM »

I think you're fine, Fanny. That's an entirely different creation at this point anyway!   

Thanks CBB. Maybe I could be their female spokesman for anti monkey butt powder. Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: May 14, 2009, 06:32:27 PM »

Thanks!

It's all yours, Imaflagal!  (I added a bit of glitter)

Here it is, and I'll ask Klaas to upload it for you! If you'd like this one decorated for any of the Holidays, I'll be happy to do it for you, and again, WELCOME!!!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/imafla.gif

Thanks for the cute Mickey!! Love your work!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #648 on: May 19, 2009, 12:54:29 AM »

Thanks, Imaflagirl! 

I'm so glad you like it! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #649 on: May 26, 2009, 01:20:09 AM »

IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN AVATAR TO POST WITH, YOU ARE WELCOME TO BROWSE THE LIST ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. PLEASE LEAVE A POST WHEN YOU CHOOSE AN AVATAR SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT FROM THE LIST.    THANK YOU!!

IF YOU GOT HERE FROM THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE AND ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR HOLIDAY AVATAR, OR NEED YOURS DECORATED, IT'S FINE TO JUST LEAVE ME A POST ON THIS THREAD. I"LL SEE IT AND RESPOND.   :
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: May 26, 2009, 10:50:28 AM »

Hi Cbb

I chose the  curious george looking one that is looking at a bubble.  thanks.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: May 26, 2009, 10:53:02 AM »

Hi Cbb

I guess this would make more sense right.  Thanks CBB!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #652 on: May 26, 2009, 10:14:26 PM »

Hi Cbb

I guess this would make more sense right.  Thanks CBB!!!

You're more than welcome, canadianmonkey! I Love that one and am so glad you chose it!  I'll delete it from the list so no one else will lay claim to it.
I'm not sure that I've had the chance to say how glad I am to have you in the cage, so let me do it now: Welcome! 

If I can ever decorate you for any of the Holidays, I'll be glad to! Just leave me a post! 
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 26, 2009, 11:31:55 PM »

Hi CBB, checking to see if I did this this correctly...if not I'll be back! xx
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: May 26, 2009, 11:33:05 PM »

Darn, but I did get a red x....be back tomorrow. xx
crazybabyborg
« Reply #655 on: May 27, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »

Hi CBB, checking to see if I did this this correctly...if not I'll be back! xx

Hi Toler! I'm sorry that you're having a little difficulty with getting your choice up and going! If you can just copy and post the link, within your post, or even describe which one you'd like, I'll be happy to ask Klaas to put it in your profile for you!  She doesn't mind, and you'll have it in no time!   
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: May 27, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »

Thanks CBB, I love my avatar! And thanks to klaas too.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #657 on: May 28, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »

You're very Welcome, Toler! I saw your request in the Patriotic thread, and am delivering it to you here as well as there, in case you don't check both! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/toler.gif

Happy 4th!   
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: May 29, 2009, 09:45:50 AM »

Hello,
I'm so lost, could you help me figure out how to upload an avatar. I found this picture I would like to use for now (not sure if anyone is using this pic) I uploaded it to my photobucket accout, size small. I don't want to post the link, because I'm not sure if everyone will be able to see my whole album. I really don't know what to do 

Thanks in advance for any help.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #659 on: May 29, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »

Hello,
I'm so lost, could you help me figure out how to upload an avatar. I found this picture I would like to use for now (not sure if anyone is using this pic) I uploaded it to my photobucket accout, size small. I don't want to post the link, because I'm not sure if everyone will be able to see my whole album. I really don't know what to do 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Shelle? We'll get this figured out for you, don't worry! 

If you have the picture saved on your computer, you can just
1. "Reply" and on the screen where you post a message, type something (like, "here's my picture!" ) and then before you hit the post button,
2.click on "Additional Options" just below the posting screen to the left.
3.Click the "Browse" button which allows you to access the location of the picture file you'd like to use. Find the picture, and click open.
4.That attaches the picture to your post, so you can just hit post now.

That will allow the picture to show up with your post. I'll copy the picture, size it for an avatar, and get Klaas to put it in for you. How's that, Shelle?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 12:49:15 PM by CBB » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.