April 26, 2024, 07:05:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228837 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #660 on: May 29, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »

Hello,
I'm so lost, could you help me figure out how to upload an avatar. I found this picture I would like to use for now (not sure if anyone is using this pic) I uploaded it to my photobucket accout, size small. I don't want to post the link, because I'm not sure if everyone will be able to see my whole album. I really don't know what to do 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Shelle? I just looked again at your post, and wanted to say that if you only post the link to the picture, your account won't be accessable. Here, let me show you:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/bbp4.gif

The only difference in the picture showing up and the link is that the link has [IMG] in front and behind it. You can't access my photobucket by the link, even though I've posted it.

Hope that helps!
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

CBB,
Thank you for the step by step instructions. I was in the test area trying to put the picture and I could not figure it out. I'm such a newbie. OKay I will try your instructions, if the pictures shows up, will you let me know if it is in use by someone else.

Here we go...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #662 on: May 29, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »

CBB,
Thank you for the step by step instructions. I was in the test area trying to put the picture and I could not figure it out. I'm such a newbie. OKay I will try your instructions, if the pictures shows up, will you let me know if it is in use by someone else.

Here we go...

How ADORABLE, Shelle!   

You did a great job following the instructions, too!   

OK! You've done your job, and no one is using that picture that I know of, so I declare it all yours! I cropped it to fit better as an avatar, and I'll ask Klaas to install it for you, OK? She'll do it as soon as she checks her messages. If you don't like the crop job, just let me know and I'll be glad to redo it for you.

If you'd ever like that cute little guy decorated for a Holiday, I'd be happy to do it for you. Just let me know! BTW, WELCOME TO SCARED MONKEYS! I'm so glad you're here!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/shelle1.gif
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: May 30, 2009, 10:53:12 AM »

CBB,

Here we go...

How ADORABLE, Shelle!   

You did a great job following the instructions, too!   

OK! You've done your job, and no one is using that picture that I know of, so I declare it all yours! I cropped it to fit better as an avatar, and I'll ask Klaas to install it for you, OK? She'll do it as soon as she checks her messages. If you don't like the crop job, just let me know and I'll be glad to redo it for you.

If you'd ever like that cute little guy decorated for a Holiday, I'd be happy to do it for you. Just let me know! BTW, WELCOME TO SCARED MONKEYS! I'm so glad you're here!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/shelle1.gif

CBB,
Thank you, Thank you ! I played around with installing the pic as my avatar, I see it's up there. I"m not sure if Klaas did it, of if what I did worked. I just cannot say thank you enough, without your help, I would not have been able to do it.  Klaas if you put my avatar up, thank you to you also ! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #664 on: June 02, 2009, 11:24:58 PM »

Glad you like it, Shelle! I asked Klaas to install it for you, and I'm assuming she did. I left you some instructions on the test thread to help you with pictures without text. I saw your post there and the cute picture you posted. 

You're doing great and will be a pro in no time!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 07, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »

CBB, I have chosen the first avatar on your list of the two monkeys with arm around the shoulder,   http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/aa1.gif.   Thank you so much for your help.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #666 on: June 07, 2009, 11:54:43 PM »

CBB, I have chosen the first avatar on your list of the two monkeys with arm around the shoulder,   http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/aa1.gif.   Thank you so much for your help.

I've deleted it from the list, so it's all yours now, tupelohoney! 

I'm glad you found one you like! I like that one too, and it's nice to see your "face" now!   

If you should ever want it decorated for a Holiday, I'd be glad to do it for you! Again, Welcome, Tupelohoney!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #667 on: June 14, 2009, 04:28:30 PM »

IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN AVATAR TO POST WITH, YOU ARE WELCOME TO BROWSE THE LIST ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. PLEASE LEAVE A POST WHEN YOU CHOOSE AN AVATAR SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT FROM THE LIST.    THANK YOU!!

IF YOU GOT HERE FROM THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE AND ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR HOLIDAY AVATAR, OR NEED YOURS DECORATED, IT'S FINE TO JUST LEAVE ME A POST ON THIS THREAD. I"LL SEE IT AND RESPOND.   :
crazybabyborg
« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2009, 09:22:30 PM »

Are you here, mamacrazy?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2009, 09:31:11 PM »

Hellooooooo, mamacrazy?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 15, 2009, 10:12:05 PM »

Hi CBB

I have a request... I have 2 beagles and want to use both in one avatar..is there something you can do?  I'd like to use it for the non holiday times...and then if you can use the same image for the 4th of July but with something Patriotic on it.  I like the sparkly things.

here are a couple of images that I like best

Thank you Smile

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #671 on: June 15, 2009, 10:18:21 PM »

Hi CBB

I have a request... I have 2 beagles and want to use both in one avatar..is there something you can do?  I'd like to use it for the non holiday times...and then if you can use the same image for the 4th of July but with something Patriotic on it.  I like the sparkly things.

Thank you Smile

Awwwwwwww, I love your babies!! Sure! Let me see what I can come up with..............   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #672 on: June 16, 2009, 03:11:16 AM »

Fl. Beagle Mom?
Would either of these be alright for your daily avatar?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/FlBeagle.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/flabeaglemom3.gif

I'll get them decorated for the 4th if you like either of them. I'll be happy to try something different with them too, so just let me know! You have beautiful babies, Fl. Beagle Mom!!!   
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:37:14 AM by CBB » Logged
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 16, 2009, 09:13:51 AM »

CBB, they are great... I will use both of them, rotating.  Thank you!   an angelic monkey

Dixie (the black pup) looks llike she's poking her head thru a hole hehehe.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #674 on: June 16, 2009, 11:25:42 AM »

CBB, they are great... I will use both of them, rotating.  Thank you!   an angelic monkey

Dixie (the black pup) looks llike she's poking her head thru a hole hehehe.

Oh, I'm so glad you like them, Fl. Mom! 

The one beagle picture sort of had the very top of his head cropped, so I couldn't make him look through the hole!

I'll start of the 4th of July decorations for them!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #675 on: June 17, 2009, 03:05:28 AM »

Hi CBB

Thank you Smile

Fla. Beagle Mom? You're babies are all ready for the 4th now!  Hope you like them and Happy 4th of July!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/flabeaglemom31.gif
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: June 17, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »

so CUTE CBB!!!     thank you 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #677 on: June 20, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »

You're most welcome, Fla. Beagle Mom! I love working with your dogs; they're gorgeous!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 21, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »

Hi Cutie!!!

tcumom left a message for you here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5341.msg834125#msg834125

she is in dire straights and needs your assistance.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:50 PM »

Hi CBB

Thank you Smile

They are adorable.  Are they as well behaved as they are cute?  How old are they?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.