April 19, 2024, 08:18:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228478 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 16, 2009, 08:58:53 PM »

Hi CBB, think Huggy's ready for summer, he loves the water and his 4th of July outfit if getting a wee bit soggy and with this Texas heat kinda hard to keep him dry.  He'll love anything you come up with, thanks in advance.

Babskat? I think Huggy would like this spot! I keep thinking he's going to take the plunge any minute!  He's so cute! I know he's a real member of your family! Hugs to you both!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/babskat-summer.gif
Oh thankyou so much CBB, he looks sooooo cool and I know he wishes he could jump in about now!  He loves being outside but lately we have to just about carry him out to do his business, its been so dang warm here.  Hubby also says thankyou, daddy's pride & joy.
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: July 16, 2009, 11:03:05 PM »

I hope I sent this to the right place. Do you have any avatars for Mickey Mouse Monkeys?

Thanks!

There are a LOT of Mickeys to choose from, imaflagal! Would you be interested in any of these? There's baby Mickeys and Mickeys decorated for each imaginable Holiday! I've included one for the 4th of July! They are all resized for avatars!   

If you like any one of them, I'll be happy to post the link to help you get it installed, or I'll ask Klaas to put it up for you! BTW............  WELCOME!!!  WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!   

CBB,

I tried and I tried and I tried to change my Patriotic Mickey back to the one I had to begin with.....the one with the picket fence. BUT for the life of me.....I can't get it to change back. Could you please help out whenever you get a chance? No rush whatsoever.

Thanks so much for making us such 'purty' Monkeys
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: July 16, 2009, 11:14:00 PM »

I hope I sent this to the right place. Do you have any avatars for Mickey Mouse Monkeys?

Thanks!

There are a LOT of Mickeys to choose from, imaflagal! Would you be interested in any of these? There's baby Mickeys and Mickeys decorated for each imaginable Holiday! I've included one for the 4th of July! They are all resized for avatars!   

If you like any one of them, I'll be happy to post the link to help you get it installed, or I'll ask Klaas to put it up for you! BTW............  WELCOME!!!  WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!   

CBB,

I tried and I tried and I tried to change my Patriotic Mickey back to the one I had to begin with.....the one with the picket fence. BUT for the life of me.....I can't get it to change back. Could you please help out whenever you get a chance? No rush whatsoever.

Thanks so much for making us such 'purty' Monkeys

CBB,

I got it fixed!! Sorry to have bothered you!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: July 17, 2009, 03:29:15 AM »

CBB:

When you get a little moment, can you please re-do my little furry self for summer?   The others you have done are fabulous!!!!!

Thanks so much!  (((HUGS)))

Of Course I will, Kimmy! It may be tonight, but check back and I'll have one for you!!  And THANK YOU!!  {{HUGS!}}

Kimmy? I think you're ready for the tropics this summer! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/express/th_kimmysummer1.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #784 on: July 17, 2009, 03:31:47 AM »

Hi CBB! would you be able to make a summer water av for me using one of my lab's pictures? No hurry, just any time will be fine. I am seeing all the awesome water avs and would love one! If one using Emmy wont work, one with my baby monkey av would be fine! Thank you again for everything you do for us!

Awww, hon I'm happy to get you dressed for summer!    Let me see what I can do! Check back! 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 17, 2009, 10:04:30 AM »

Oh CBB!!!!!!   This is my favorite yet!!!!!  I laughed when I saw it - complete with sunglasses!  I just hope the parrot doesn't fly too close and pick me up!

Thanks again - you are such a sweetheart! Or maybe ----->  an angelic monkey

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #786 on: July 17, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »

Hi CBB! would you be able to make a summer water av for me using one of my lab's pictures? No hurry, just any time will be fine. I am seeing all the awesome water avs and would love one! If one using Emmy wont work, one with my baby monkey av would be fine! Thank you again for everything you do for us!

Hi Gabby! Your little monkey worked best, so I hope this is alright! I'll be happy to try another with your furbaby, if you'd prefer!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/th_gabbysummer1.gif
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: July 17, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »

Ohhhhh...thanks SO much CBB, she looks adorable!! Now I feel all ready for summer, bring it on!!
Many hugggs to you, as always!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: July 17, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »

CBB for some reason I cant get the new avi to save, so I cant upload it. When I right click it doesnt given the option to save, just to copy...what am I doing wrong?

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #789 on: July 17, 2009, 08:51:09 PM »

I'll ask Klaas to get it for you, Gabby! 
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: July 17, 2009, 09:31:57 PM »

Thank you so much CBB for all your help, and thank you too Klaas for fixing me up! Isn't she adorable? You two are much appreciated for all the smiles you give us with our beautiful avs!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #791 on: July 18, 2009, 03:57:12 AM »

Thank you so much CBB for all your help, and thank you too Klaas for fixing me up! Isn't she adorable? You two are much appreciated for all the smiles you give us with our beautiful avs!

You are most welcome, Gabby! Glad you like it!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: July 18, 2009, 04:02:22 AM »

Hi CBB -

Lily Valley would love an avatar.  She likes birds and butterflies!!   

Have fun!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #793 on: July 18, 2009, 06:08:08 AM »

Hi CBB -

Have fun!! 

Thank you, MT! I saw her request, and I'll do it for her in the morning!

In the meantime, here's yours Txmom! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/th_txmomsummer1.gif
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #794 on: July 18, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »

Hi CBB -

Have fun!! 

Thank you, MT! I saw her request, and I'll do it for her in the morning!

In the meantime, here's yours Txmom! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/th_txmomsummer1.gif

Thanks CBB!  You're the best!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: July 18, 2009, 12:30:32 PM »

CBB, my heart and prayers are with you and your furbaby, I know your heart is hurting. My furbaby is only 3 and I am already dreading when those days come for us. I tear up when I think about it, already. I have been through it before with a Boston Terrier I had, she got cancer at 13, I know it's hard. Their unconditional love is beyond measure. Many prayers are going up for your baby so just lean on your faith.

I was wondering if it would be possible to take the same floral background you gave my baby monkey and use it for an av of Emmy? Kind of like the blue sky one you made of her? I just thought that would make a really pretty background for her (without water is fine) if it's possible. No hurry, just whenever you feel like playing around with it. I LOVE my baby monkey av for summer, so no rush at all. Thank you, and many hugs to you!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #796 on: July 18, 2009, 01:46:34 PM »

CBB, my heart and prayers are with you and your furbaby, I know your heart is hurting. My furbaby is only 3 and I am already dreading when those days come for us. I tear up when I think about it, already. I have been through it before with a Boston Terrier I had, she got cancer at 13, I know it's hard. Their unconditional love is beyond measure. Many prayers are going up for your baby so just lean on your faith.

I was wondering if it would be possible to take the same floral background you gave my baby monkey and use it for an av of Emmy? Kind of like the blue sky one you made of her? I just thought that would make a really pretty background for her (without water is fine) if it's possible. No hurry, just whenever you feel like playing around with it. I LOVE my baby monkey av for summer, so no rush at all. Thank you, and many hugs to you!!

I sure will Gabby! I'd be happy to and thank you for your kind words! I can tell you know and understand and that you know what it is to be a real furbaby mommie! {{HUGS!}}
crazybabyborg
« Reply #797 on: July 18, 2009, 01:49:04 PM »

Lily Valley? Here's an avatar for you!  I tried to get a lily, a bird, and a butterfly in it for you so you can get dressed! If you need help getting it in your profile, just let me know, and I'll ask Klaas to do it for you! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/th_lily-valley.gif
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 02:27:20 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #798 on: July 20, 2009, 06:05:21 PM »

Gabby? Sorry it took me a little while, but I hope you'll like this! Your dog is just gorgeous!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Gabbysummer4.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #799 on: July 22, 2009, 12:07:06 PM »

Karma? If you see this, I made this for you, should you want it!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Karmawater1-1.gif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.