April 20, 2024, 02:26:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 228607 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: July 22, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »

Hi Karma! Don't feel obligated! I just wanted you to know I'd made it in case you wanted!   
It's OK, if you'd rather not use it, really!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #801 on: July 22, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »

Hi Karma! Don't feel obligated! I just wanted you to know I'd made it in case you wanted!   
LMAO!
OMG....thank you so much for the beautiful avi.The reason it was taking me sooooo long to change it is I totally dipped out and forgot how lol
So I uploaded it to my photobucket then PB gave me a hard time then I figured that out then went to change my profile and for some reason(who am I kidding....it was my dippyness!)the avi wouldn't show up and I forgot which link to copy from PB so I had to go back to page 1 and read your instructions(3 times!lol)and finally.....I'm new,I'm in a bubble and I'm so beautiful.I meant to tell you CBB how much I enjoy watching all the wonderful avi's you are making with the peaceful waters,they are great!
Thanks again sweety
ps  is it ok that my avi is linked from your PB and not my own PB?Or tell me which link to copy from my PB and I can do that too.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #802 on: July 22, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »

LMAO!
OMG....thank you so much for the beautiful avi.The reason it was taking me sooooo long to change it is I totally dipped out and forgot how lol
So I uploaded it to my photobucket then PB gave me a hard time then I figured that out then went to change my profile and for some reason(who am I kidding....it was my dippyness!)the avi wouldn't show up and I forgot which link to copy from PB so I had to go back to page 1 and read your instructions(3 times!lol)and finally.....I'm new,I'm in a bubble and I'm so beautiful.I meant to tell you CBB how much I enjoy watching all the wonderful avi's you are making with the peaceful waters,they are great!
Thanks again sweety
ps  is it ok that my avi is linked from your PB and not my own PB?Or tell me which link to copy from my PB and I can do that too.

Karma, it's fine to link to any photobucket as long as it works!  I was learning to make bubbles, and your avi came to mind. If you'd prefer something different, you know I'm game for anything, all you ever have to do is ask! Since I had made it, I just thought you might like it! Glad you got changed and sorry you were having trouble! I need to bump the instructions!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #803 on: July 22, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

IF YOU NEED AN AVATAR, PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD HAS A LIST TO CHOOSE FROM! PLEASE LEAVE A POST WITH YOUR CHOICE SO I CAN DELETE IT FROM THE LIST! 

IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR AVATAR DECORATED, JUST LEAVE A POST, AND I'LL BE PLEASED TO DO THAT FOR YOU!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #804 on: July 22, 2009, 01:01:15 PM »

LMAO!
Thanks again sweety

Karma, it's fine to link to any photobucket as long as it works!  I was learning to make bubbles, and your avi came to mind. If you'd prefer something different, you know I'm game for anything, all you ever have to do is ask! Since I had made it, I just thought you might like it! Glad you got changed and sorry you were having trouble! I need to bump the instructions!   
lol....boy that was fun.I love it but if you want something to play with can you make the water bluer?
Also,can you tell me how to make my screen name go from:
KarmaRoundUp  to:
Up
?

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #805 on: July 22, 2009, 02:12:32 PM »

LMAO!
Thanks again sweety

lol....boy that was fun.I love it but if you want something to play with can you make the water bluer?
KarmaRoundUp  to:
Up
?

Hi Karma! Yep! I can do both!   

To change your name that appears with your avatar when you post, do this:

1. Click the PROFILE tab at the top of this page.
2. Left side of page, under "MODIFY PROFILE", click "ACCOUNT RELATED SETTINGS".
3. Under "Username", you'll see "NAME". Type in the name you want to use there.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the right, and click "CHANGE PROFILE".

That's It!!!   

I bumped the contrast and changed a few colors. I agree with you, Karma! It looks better!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/karma4.gif

Now, change it before you forget how!          
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:42:50 PM by CBB » Logged
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #806 on: July 22, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »

LMAO!
Thanks again sweety

KarmaRoundUp  to:
Up
?

Hi Karma! Yep! I can do both!   

To change your name that appears with your avatar when you post, do this:

1. Click the PROFILE tab at the top of this page.
2. Left side of page, under "MODIFY PROFILE", click "ACCOUNT RELATED SETTINGS".
3. Under "Username", you'll see "NAME". Type in the name you want to use there.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the right, and click "CHANGE PROFILE".

That's It!!!   

I bumped the contrast and changed a few colors. I agree with you, Karma! It looks better!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/karma4.gif

Now, change it before you forget how!          
Sorry for the long wait,just got my peppersteak done and kitchen cleaned up lol
I LOVE it!Thank you CBB!What a sweety you are.
I wanted to keep my name as KarmaRoundUp but wanted to change the layout to this:
Karma(on top)
Round(in the middle)
Up(on the bottom)
Instead of all in one line.
But,it won't let me change it Sad

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #807 on: July 22, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »

hmmmm. Let me think about that one, Karma! It doesn't really surprise me because it's designed to have the name on one line, I think. As you may remember, I'm registered as "crazybabyborg", so I was just shortening mine when I changed it to CBB. I'll play with it, but I'm afraind you're right; stacking the name may not work. Sorry! Glad you like the avi though!   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #808 on: July 23, 2009, 11:30:34 AM »

hmmmm. Let me think about that one, Karma! It doesn't really surprise me because it's designed to have the name on one line, I think. As you may remember, I'm registered as "crazybabyborg", so I was just shortening mine when I changed it to CBB. I'll play with it, but I'm afraind you're right; stacking the name may not work. Sorry! Glad you like the avi though!   
Thank you again CrazyBabyBorg lol
I'll keep playing with it because I thought I saw a s/n here at SM's with the name lined up the way I want.

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #809 on: July 25, 2009, 04:07:13 AM »

Thank you again CrazyBabyBorg lol
I'll keep playing with it because I thought I saw a s/n here at SM's with the name lined up the way I want.

Good Luck, Karma!    If I come up with anything, I'll be sure to let you know!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #810 on: July 25, 2009, 04:08:41 AM »

Atlanta_mom? I think this is decorated enough for you to keep, don't you?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Atlanta-mom5.gif

crazybabyborg
« Reply #811 on: July 25, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »

DEENIE: I saw your request in Musings. I'm leaving this here in hopes you find it!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Deenie3.gif

It isn't nice to tease a big bird, Deenie!   
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: July 25, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Atlanta-mom5.gif

i love it..... thankyou very much CBB.
i can enjoy the pool with a significant other. (PS don't tell my husband )
crazybabyborg
« Reply #813 on: July 25, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »

i love it..... thankyou very much CBB.
i can enjoy the pool with a significant other. (PS don't tell my husband )

Glad you like it, Atlanta_mom! No, I'll keep it a secret!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #814 on: July 26, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »

Hey Kermit!!   

Here you go! Put down the dog!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/kermitsummer1.gif
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 26, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »

Hi CBB,

I am amazed at the ultra cool AVI's here and your talent and imagination that goes into each one. 

I am sweltering in my Easter outfit,  and have been trying to think of something neat for summer.  The only thing I can think of is Hummingbird/s as I do love them.  I can see my main feeder from my desk and even see the ones on the backside, their feeding magnified thru the glass of the feeder.  Sometimes they sit two on a perch {unuasual} and of course every one has their own personality.

If you have a better idea just go for it and it will be appreciated. 

xox  Scandi
crazybabyborg
« Reply #816 on: July 26, 2009, 03:14:41 PM »

Hi CBB,

I am amazed at the ultra cool AVI's here and your talent and imagination that goes into each one. 

I am sweltering in my Easter outfit,  and have been trying to think of something neat for summer.  The only thing I can think of is Hummingbird/s as I do love them.  I can see my main feeder from my desk and even see the ones on the backside, their feeding magnified thru the glass of the feeder.  Sometimes they sit two on a perch {unuasual} and of course every one has their own personality.

xox  Scandi

Oh, I LOVE hummingbirds, too! 

Give me a few minutes, and I'll fix you right up!   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 26, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »

CBB I NEED A MOD ADVICE...stay still please

CBB- This has been taken care of by Klaas.  Muffy
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 05:01:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #818 on: July 26, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »

Hi CBB,

xox  Scandi

Oh, I LOVE hummingbirds, too! 

Give me a few minutes, and I'll fix you right up!   

Here you go, Scandi!    I wish I were there with that hummingbird!!! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/scandigarden11.gif
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 26, 2009, 05:02:30 PM »

CBB- mammacrazy's request for a mod has been answered by Klaas.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.