March 28, 2024, 05:21:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: UNDRESSED MONKEYS & YOURS DECORATED  (Read 227586 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #340 on: January 08, 2009, 01:16:33 PM »

CBB, I'm here!!!!!!!! How can I help you?
HI! 

What would you like, Cajun?
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 08, 2009, 01:17:14 PM »

Cajun? You asked me for a Mardis Gras avatar in Natalee's Thread. I asked you to come to the link in my signature line  so I could find out if there was something you would like me to dress up, or if you wanted someting totally different. I'll see what I can find, and leave it for you here. OK?
Just some Mardi Gras decos. to this avatar. You do such a great job and I appreciate it. Wish that I knew how.
God Bless,
Cajun Miracle
crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2009, 01:18:43 PM »

Cajun? You asked me for a Mardis Gras avatar in Natalee's Thread. I asked you to come to the link in my signature line  so I could find out if there was something you would like me to dress up, or if you wanted someting totally different. I'll see what I can find, and leave it for you here. OK?
Just some Mardi Gras decos. to this avatar. You do such a great job and I appreciate it. Wish that I knew how.
God Bless,
Cajun Miracle

One Mardis Gras Frog coming up!  And Thanks!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #343 on: January 08, 2009, 01:23:10 PM »

Cajun? It may take a few minutes...................looks like I may have to "refind" the original frog. I'll leave it for you here, so you don't have to hang around waiting for me, OK? Sorry, but it should be ready soon!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2009, 01:31:10 PM »

Cajun? It may take a few minutes...................looks like I may have to "refind" the original frog. I'll leave it for you here, so you don't have to hang around waiting for me, OK? Sorry, but it should be ready soon!

There's no rush. Mardi Gras, this year, is at the end of Feb. Thanks again.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #345 on: January 08, 2009, 01:34:12 PM »

You havea Valentine's avi, should you want it, in the Valentine's Avatar thread. Page One and they are alphabetical. Choices, Choices,,,,,,,,

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4293.100

Be back in a few.....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #346 on: January 08, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »

Cajun? I found your frog, but while I was looking for frogs, I also saw this one, and it just seemed perfect for Mardis Gras. Sorry it took a few, but I had to find a hat and fireworks, and then glitter everything............anyway, I liked it. Is it ok with you?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Cajun-Mardis-Gras.gif
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: January 08, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

Cajun? I found your frog, but while I was looking for frogs, I also saw this one, and it just seemed perfect for Mardis Gras. Sorry it took a few, but I had to find a hat and fireworks, and then glitter everything............anyway, I liked it. Is it ok with you?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Cajun-Mardis-Gras.gif

Thank you CBB. This is beautiful. Do I need to ask Klaas to put it in for me?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: January 08, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

I'll message her with the link, Cajun. Glad you like it!! 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 08, 2009, 02:46:16 PM »

Your awesome talent is so appreciated. Thanks for all that you do.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2009, 02:48:55 PM »

Your awesome talent is so appreciated. Thanks for all that you do.

You're welcome Cajun. I like doing it, and your avi makes me wish I was planning on attending this year! The jazz festival has gotten really awesome since Katrina and I would love to be able to go!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #351 on: January 08, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »

Cajun, Klaas will put it in for you as soon as she sees my message, but if you'd like to try it yourself for this or any other avatar you might want, here's some instructions. Just use the link under the Mardis Gras image I posted for you. 

DIRECTIONS FOR ACQUIRING ABOVE AVATARS:

1. Choose an avatar from above post.
2. Copy the link under your choice. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
3. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
4. On the Left, select "Foum Profile Information"
5. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
6. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: January 08, 2009, 03:07:53 PM »

Cajun, Klaas will put it in for you as soon as she sees my message, but if you'd like to try it yourself for this or any other avatar you might want, here's some instructions. Just use the link under the Mardis Gras image I posted for you. 

2. Copy the link under your choice. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
6. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 

Thanks, I tried and screwed up.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: January 08, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

Yipppeeee! This time it worked. Wish that you could be there also. We have celebrations in my city, so that's where we go. Have a great day!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 08, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »

Yipppeeee! This time it worked. Wish that you could be there also. We have celebrations in my city, so that's where we go. Have a great day!

You look very festive!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »

thanks for the avatar

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2009, 02:52:12 PM »

thanks for the avatar

You are most welcome~~!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVAILABLE AVATARS TO CHOOSE FROM ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2009, 03:36:03 PM »

IF YOU GOT HERE FROM THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE AND ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR VALENTINE'S AVATAR, IT'S FINE TO JUST LEAVE ME A POST HERE: I"LL SEE IT AND RESPOND. THIS IS MY OTHER LINK, FOR VALENTINE'S DAY WITH THE USUAL LIST:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4293.100

BUMP
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2009, 11:44:45 AM »

Found a few more images for possible new avatars.  I am using one, but will give it up.  I like frequent changes of clothes LOL.

http://photobucket.com/SMAvatars

And some extras for dressing avatars for all the up & coming seasons.

http://photobucket.com/SMExtras
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.